- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

****Chapter Dedicated to NoChaser - I still can't believe you figured this out behforehand! You're too smart for your own good! But, that's what makes you a fantastic reader. TAG****

 

Ahh - the Morning After . . . often it's far more traumatic than what actualy occurred the night before. And, while Brian still hasn't admitted he does 'regrets' maybe he will in the very near future. Read on & Enjoy! TAG

Chapter 3 - The Discovery.


The post-coital bliss enveloped Brian in a fuzzy happy haze. He never wanted to move. He wanted to lay here with Justin's cock still inside him for the rest of his life. He felt protected, cherished, fulfilled like never before. Wraped in Justin's warm body, Justin's arms holding him safe and Justin's cock filling the emptiness at his core. He reveled in this brief moment when, for once, he relinquished control and allowed someone else to take care of him.


Brian let his lips curl up at the corners in an 'Evil Genius' type smile, more than pleased with himself. That had been EXACTLY what he needed. The itch was scratched - hopefully for another decade or so. He'd got what he needed and now he could go back to his carefully choreographed life, being the carefree Stud that he liked people to see.


Only . . . Fuck that was GOOD! Brian was certain that he'd never been fucked that well ever in his not-quite-yet-thirty years of life. Justin had been so sweet, considerate and yet he wasn't a slouch in the action department either. Oh yeah! So hot. Soooooo, soooooooooooo very good.


However, whether it was a good fuck or not was irrelevant. Brian tried to orient his thoughts on a safer heading. He was Brian fucking Kinney - brilliant, successful Ad Exec by day and shameless gay lothario by night. Brian Kinney was nobody's bottom boy. He was THE ultimate top. That's how he liked it and that's how it would remain.


Brian Kinney didn't bottom. It was as simple as that. Nothing more to say.


Just then his warm blond blanket shifted a little, interrupting Brian's internal pep talk. Justin stirred, reaching down to secure the rim of the condom as he started to ease out his softening cock. Brian didn't even think to stifle his sad whimper as Justin finally pulled out and rolled off his back. Brian once again felt empty. It hurt - the sense of loss, of something essential gone missing, actually caused a sharp twinge of pain in a place deep inside him that he didn't like to acknowledge.


His fucking emotions were uncharacteristically all over the place. Brian felt like sobbing aloud at his loss. He wanted to force himself back into Justin's embrace and beg the other man to please love him, please, please, please don't ever leave him. Please stay and . . .


Brian shook his head and took a deep breath. He had to get all this nonsense out of his head. Those were crazy thoughts. That wasn't HIM. That was some clingy, needy fairy boy. That was NOT Brian Kinney. Shit, what was wrong with him the past few days? he was never this needy or sentimental. Those emotions were banished forevermore! Unacceptable!


"Thank you, Brian," his adorable blond whispered huskily as he deposited one last tender kiss on the confused man's slightly-stubbled cheek. "That was truly the best birthday present I've ever had in my entire life!"


Brian pretended to ignore the comment. He needed to regain his sense of control. If he made eye contact with the overly-emotional young blond, he'd likely get sucked right down into that whirlpool of sentimentality along with the boy. No more emotion. No more weakness. Time to get yourself back together, Kinney.


Justin smiled indulgently down on his stoic lover. He had a good idea exactly what thoughts were going through that handsome, stubborn head, but he wouldn't dare say anything. He knew how hard Brian worked at keeping up his lofty facade. The intuitive young man had already had enough glimpses through Brian's protective camoflage to understand the struggle his man must be going through right now. He loved Brian. If Brian needed a moment to reestablish his boundaries, Justin could easily give him that.


With one last tender kiss to Brian's shoulder, Justin rolled away and gracefully hopped out of bed. He padded quietly to the bathroom, tossed the used condom, cleaning himself up and unobtrusively taking care of sundry other business while giving his lover some needed space. After about five minutes, he figured it was safe to go back to bed - Brian had most likely got himself back together by then. Before he left, he grabbed a washcloth and ran it under the warm tap water to get it wet.


Justin found Brian lying on his stomach, dozing in the same position in which he'd left the sated brunet. Trying to make as little a stir as possible, Justin crawled back into the bed, kneeling close to his lover's side, and began to minister to the beautiful sleepy man. He used the warm wet towel to first wipe down the sweat-salted skin of Brian's shoulders and back and then moved lower to clean away what he thought was a large glop of lubricant that was marring the beauty of one well-toned butt cheek.


Only, it wasn't just lube. The globule was too cloudy and sticky. 'Jizz does seem to fly all over sometimes when we're at it like sex-starved monkeys,' thought Justin, not really all that surprised at his little discovery.


He still was awed at the thought that Brian had let him top. It had been a particularly recurrent fantasy of his for quite some time. He never thought he'd get the chance to actually do it, though, and had long ago resigned himself to the mere fantasy. But, undoubtedly the reality had been even better than the fantasy. Brian had been so tight - sliding into him had felt so good, so right. And, the way Brian had lost it at the end, pleading and moaning all those delightful endearments that Justin knew he'd likely not hear again (or at least not for a very, very long time), made the encounter even more special. Fuck, he would never forget this night!


As he wiped away the mess, he reminisced about some of their more 'athletic' moments, both from last night and from the past couple of months. At least no one would ever say that being with Brian Kinney was dull! Justin continued to swipe the wet warm cloth over his lover's body, a secret smile adorning his face and giving away his thoughts. Just when he thought he was done and was wondering if he should wake Brian enough to roll him over and continue with the sponge bath or if he should just leave him alone, lying in the wet spot all night, Justin noticed another spot of jizz peeking out from between Brian's cheeks.


Now Justin was starting to get a little bit more concerned. He gently spread Brian's cheeks a bit more and used the washcloth to swab along the crevice. It took a couple swipes. There was far more mess than there should be even if they had been engaged in hot monkey sex . . . which really hadn't been the case, after all . . . So why . . .


Justin froze and his eyes got wide. Then he jumped off the bed and ran to the bathroom, pulling the trashcan from its corner and holding it up to the light so he could see its contents. The condom he'd just taken off was lying right on top. He groaned as he picked it up.


All along the length of the latex, there were scores of small holes in the material. The holes weren't large, but they were visible with the naked eye and there were lots of them. Justin picked up the evidence and looked closer, hoping he wouldn't see what he was clearly seeing. Holes. Residual cum dripping out the many little holes. Cooled cum that was viscous, thick and . . . Sparkly?


Justin looked at the washcloth he still had in his other hand and saw that it was also covered with a myriad of tiny specs of glitter. He wiped one little spec off with his fingertip, holding the tiny mote up even closer, and groaned again. It was a minuscule, flattish square-shaped crystal with very sharp edges.


"Brian. . . " Justin called out from where he stood frozen on the bathroom tiles, abandoning his plan to let his lover sleep. "What do they use in the glitter at Babylon that makes it so shiny? It's not just cut up Mylar confetti like at other places. Do you know . . . "


"Huh?" came the aggravated and sleepy reply.


"What do they make the glitter at Babylon out of, Brian," Justin yelled back insistently.


"Who gives a crap, Justin? It's just glitter. It's bright, it sparkles. Glittery naked men are hot. End of story. Why do you care what the shit is made out of," was Brian's predictably annoyed response and Justin could hear the man rolling over and getting re-situated in preparation for going back to sleep.


"Fuck!" Justin mumbled, dropping the trashcan, grabbing the condom and the cloth covered with more evidence and shuffling back out to the bedroom. "Um, Brian . . . It's kind of important . . ." He tried again as he neared the bed. "Do you know what they put in this glitter?"


"Shit, Justin, I don't kn. . . Wait . . . " Brian rubbed at his tired eyes. "I think the Sap told me once that he added ground mica dust to the usual confetti stuff because it sparkles more, or some shit like that. Why do you care," Brian asked again, now fully awake and moving to sit up a bit.


Justin held up the dirty washcloth. "Mica? As in . . . small pieces of rock that flake off into flat, sharp edged crystals?" he stated in a worried tone as he also held up the shredded condom in mute explanation.


"Fuck!" Brian whispered as the tattered, holy condom dangled in front of his face. "Fuuuuuuuccccckkkkkk!"


Brian slid sideways as he collapsed back into the dubious protection of the bedding. Justin dropped both pieces of damning evidence on the floor and moved towards his distraught lover, still chewing on the corner of his bottom lip with worry, needing the comfort of Brian's touch right now. The older, but obviously not much wiser, man conceded with a huge sigh and rolled so that he could wrap his arms about the nervous teen.


"It's my fault," he tried to explain. "I. . . I liked the glitter all over you. It sparkled so much . . . And the blue lighting, you know . . . It was so cool . . . And, then I thought, I thought it would look even hotter if your dick was . . . was sparkling like that, too. So I . . . I . . . I kinda spread some that had flaked off . . . alloveryourdick." Brian finished quickly, as if hoping that by getting it over his misdeed would remain hidden.


Justin had already surmised as much, so he didn't bother to say anything.


"Don't worry," Brian tried to console them both. "I'm sure everything will be okay. I just got tested about six weeks ago and I was fine - totally disease free - and I'm always safe . . . Shit, well, almost always safe . . . So I'm sure the chances of you getting sick are minimal. You'll be fine, Justin. We'll both be fine . . . "


Brian's words tapered off, his voice dying as his conviction gave out.


'Why? Why had he done something so STUPID? Why hadn't he remembered that shit about the glitter! Why would he even care about how pretty Justin's cock would look with glitter on it? Was he fucking going insane?' Brian's thoughts whirled. 'First he goes all obsessive about the scene at the Baths. Then, out of the blue, he decides he just has to get fucked. Finally, in some lust-blinded frenzy he does something so incredibly stupid that now he'd put Justin at risk. What was wrong with him? This was NOT how Brian Kinney worked. This wasn't him.  What was happening to him? This was crazy!'


It was a very long night. The few times it looked like Justin might start to say something, Brian immediately quelled him with a scowl. They simply sat together, propped against the headboard of the bed, their arms around each other but their thoughts drifting miles apart.


It was a very long night.


#######BBBBB#######


Brian was the first one up the next morning. Justin had managed to doze off and on, but was awake again as soon as Brian jumped out of bed. Justin listened as Brian moved around in the loft, using the toilet, brushing his teeth, starting the coffee maker just like always. He heard Brian's voice, apparently talking on the phone a couple of times, but he couldn't hear what was said. He whined a little when he glanced over at the clock and noted it was only a quarter till seven.


"Come on, Sunshine. Get up!" Brian demanded picking up clothing off the floor as he headed for the bathroom. "If you hurry your bubble butt up, we'll have time for breakfast at the Diner before I take you to school."


They were both tired and too distracted to enjoy showering together this morning. But, even with everything weighing down his mind, Justin couldn't help but admire his lover's tall, lanky frame. Brian was so beautiful. Even with no sleep, his eyes red and outlined with black tired smudges, he was the most beautiful man Justin had ever seen. If anything, Brian looked even hotter than usual this morning. Maybe it was just the fact that he was still reeling from the memory of having topped him last night - Justin couldn't help thinking about Brian's tight, hot ass and how good it had felt when he'd first penetrated its depths. But, whatever it was, he thought the sexy brunet was probably the most arousing man he'd ever meet.


Even after all that had gone down last night, Brian still managed to look ravishing this morning. The way his skin practically glowed under the bright fluorescent lighting as the beads of water from the shower dripped down his taut pecs. His cock - so tempting and perfect even when he wasn't hard. And, when Brian dropped the bar of soap and then bent over to pick it up, Justin couldn't help wanting to slip his dick back into that beautiful knot of tight muscles. Brian was basically sex personified. How could anyone not want to fuck him?


Brian pointedly ignored Justin and his erection. In a thoroughly business-like fashion, the older man hustled them both out of the shower, chivvied the boy along till he was dressed and ready to go, and then rushed the both of them downstairs to the Jeep.


They were lucky that the Diner was relatively empty this morning, so there was hardly any wait before their food arrived. The only thing that slowed them down at all was Brian's insistence on waiting for a second serving of the Diner's signature greasy hash browns. Both Debbie and Justin thought it odd that Brian would break his usual diet and gobble down hash browns, of all things. But, when he finished his first plate and ordered a second serving, they both stared in amazement.


"What?" Brian demanded as Deb just stood there, order pad in hand, incredulity evident on her usually unflappable face. "Did I not speak English? I want more hashbrowns. Do you have some problem with that?"


"But, you never eat shit like that, Brian," Debbie tried to explain her hesitation.


"Well, today I do. Your little Sunshine here kept me awake all night and I'm starving. Plus, I've been craving hash browns all week. I might as well indulge just this once and then I'll be rid of the stupid craving. I'll just do an extra half hour on the treadmill this afternoon. It's no big deal. Now, do you think you could get me my food, Deb?"


Debbie hustled off to put in the order without further comment. Justin went back to his own breakfast. Pretty soon the hash browns were served, eaten with gusto, and then the boys were off, speeding to get Justin across town so he'd be on time for school.


As Justin was getting out of the Jeep, Brian grabbed his arm. "I'll pick you up. We've got an appointment at 3:45 this afternoon at the clinic to get tested," Brian explained, looking abashed and not quite meeting the younger man's eyes as he spoke.


Justin nodded resignedly and headed towards the front doors of St. James' Academy.

 

########BBBBBB##########


Chapter End Notes:

 

P. S. All of your encouragement to me to drink more wine has my housemates peeved at me. It seems I polished off the last bottle of good red wine tonight all by myself. They're annoyed. I'm half-drunk and still horney. I hope you're all proud of yourselves! TAG