- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So, this chapter is mostly plot development that will hopefully lead to bigger and better things later on. Don't you just hate it when the plot intrudes into a good story! But, I threw in some gratuitous sex for you in the middle just to keep you reading. Hope you don't hate gratuitous sorta-kinky sex. Enjoy! TAG

 

Chapter 35 - B4 Progress.


"Sunshine! Come celebrate!" Brian called out as he barreled through the door one afternoon in late July. "I've got a meeting with Armani NYC on August 15th!"


Justin tossed the spoon he was using to stir the soup he was making for dinner and jumped into Brian's arms. "That's fantastic, Brian! But, August 15th? That gives us less than a month to get everything done. Can we get it all finished by then?"


"We're going to have to, Sunshine. The VP of Marketing who's in charge of all the US advertising is leaving two days later for a three week vacation overseas. I don't want to leave it till September. What if I can't travel or something. It's now or never." Brian insisted as he popped the cork on a bottle of something fizzy.


"I don't know," Justin replied, accepting a glass of sparkling cider as he surveyed his partner with a critical artistic eye. "I'd say you're only at about the Casaba Melon stage. I was hoping to wait till you were at least Crenshaw, if not full-on watermelon."


"You and the rest of the world are going to have to take me as I am, Sunshine. So, let's get the Armani presentation finished up first. Then I can sit around on my ass and vegetate until I turn into a watermelon. Cheers!"


"To B4," Justin toasted and clinked glasses with Brian.


"B4!" Brian echoed. "Now, first thing is to get Stitch going on that new double breasted wool suit that he said he could get even though the fall collection doesn't come out for another three weeks. I'll probably need two or three things from the Armani Exchange casual collection too. I hope Stitch can do it."


"So far, that man has worked miracles. I don't see having to get three new outfits for you three weeks before they’re released being a problem," Justin added reassuringly. "Who are you going to get as the photographer. It has to be someone you can trust."


"I think I'm going to use the same guy we used on the CK shoot. He seemed like a nice guy. His pictures were fabulous and I'll have legal draft up some airtight confidentiality agreement that'll seal him in so tight that if he leaks a word about what we're doing, I'll own his balls,"


"Ah, yes. The 'Castration Clause'. The most important part of any business contract," Justin teased as he sipped his cider, giggling at his partner's vicious streak when it came to business.


"You better believe it, Sunshine," Brian replied, chuckling himself. "The timing is going to be critical on this project. If anybody leaks any part of it too early, it might not work. But, I think we can trust this guy. Now, how's your Mom doing on the housing issue? We might need a place to hide out for a few weeks."


"She said she's got a few more listings for us to look over. I was going to meet her for breakfast, if you want to join us," Justin offered.


"Sounds good. Breakfast with Mother Taylor and then lunch with Stitch the Tailor. It's a plan, Sunshine!" Brian swallowed the rest of his cider and then took away Justin's glass too. "But, for now, Pretty Boy, I can think of a much better way to celebrate. So, get your pretty little blond boy ass up to bed and be ready by the time I get there. I may not be able to find my dick any more, but I've noticed you don't have that problem."


"I'm more than willing to go on an exploratory mission to see what I can find, Captain," Justin offered a mock salute and then scrambled away, trying to avoid the spanking that Brian was set on administering to the insubordinate, joking youth.


Brian chased the pesky blond imp up the stairs. Pesky Boy somehow managed to peel off his clothes in midair so that by the time he hit the sheets, he was gloriously naked. Brian was a tad bit slower these days, so he'd only managed to pull off his shirt in the same amount of time. But that was all the incentive the Pesky Imp needed. One glance at that sexy, round melon belly and The Imp had to have him.


Brian started to lean over the bed, intending to plant a tender, sweet kiss on the bowed coral pink lips of his Imp. It wasn't going to happen though. The Imp, mad with Baby-Daddy lust, grabbed a hold of Brian's belt as he leaned down and pulled the larger man down, using the impetous of his forward motion to roll them both over. They ended up with Brian lying flat on his back and The Mischievous Imp straddling his thighs.  


"Fuck, Brian," The Imp moaned as he stretched across the belly to reach for supplies from the nearby nightstand. "You're so fucking hot. I can't take it. You've GOT to stop teasing me like this. If you get any more fucking beautiful I'm just going to spontaneously combust some day when you walk into the room."


Brian would have laughed at the sappy, over-the-top statements, but before he could get in a single word, Justin had molded himself over the ripe, full belly and was kissing and biting at Brian's lips, sucking his tongue and literally taking his breath away. The Stud was duly distracted and couldn't think of anything he'd rather do than kiss the little Imp back. So he did.


"I'm going to ride you, Brian," the Imp averred when he finally let go his grasp on Brian's mouth. "I'm going to ride you so fucking hard. And while I'm riding you, I'm going to rub my hard cock all over this beautifully hard, round, bulging belly. And I'm going to cum all over you. This is mine. This is all mine," the lusty Imp kept chanting as his hands roamed over and over Brian's swollen abdomen.


Somewhere in between the chanting of 'Mine, Mine, Mine', Justin got the condom unfurled onto the studly proud cock which was already standing up and leaning against Brian's belly, waiting for attention. Then the Pesky Imp opened the top of a nearby plastic jar and dug out a huge handful of the expensive Vitamin E lotion that Brian had been slathering on his stomach nightly in an attempt to ward off the dreaded 'Stretch Marks'. Foregoing the regular lube, that Imp Justin simply stroked the lotion down the length of Brian's hard cock and then impaled himself. With what was left of the slick rich lotion, he started rubbing Brian's belly, working the lotion into the taut smooth skin, as his body rose and fell, working Brian's cock deeper and deeper inside himself.


Then Justin leaned forward, adjusting his position until the perfectly hard rod inside him angled precisely into the soft bundle of nerve tissue that caused fireworks to go off in his brain. All the while, Justin's own stout cock was caught between their bodies, smearing the lotion around, sliding and stroking across Brian's extended belly. The dual sources of friction were driving the Lusty Imp crazy. His ride became faster and faster. From Brian's perspective below, Justin looked dazzling, his face aglow with pleasure and his wanton body dripping with pearls of sweat as he carried them both along to a glorious climax.


The exhausted blond Imp collapsed forward, his body draped protectively around the solid dome of Brian's baby bump, their bodies glued together with sticky pools of cooling cum. Justin was panting heavily and holding onto the body under him as if he feared it would vanish at any second. when Brian's softening cock started to slide out, the boy moaned.


"I wish you never had to leave," came the sleepy, sated voice as the still needy lips kissed their way along somewhere down by Brian's side. "I wish you could stay inside me forever. The same way a little bit of me is still inside you . . ."


"I'll always be there, Sunshine. Ever since that first night. No matter who you're ever with, I'll always be there."


"Mmmmm. I know. It's true. You always have been," Justin purred as his kisses moved up towards Brian's navel. " I love you, Brian. I love you, Baby. I love you both so much . . ."


*Hehehe* Brian chuckled and squirmed a bit under Justin.


"Don't laugh at me. It's true, you jerk," Justin nipped at the belly in mild reproof.


"I wasn't. Just . . . Say something else."


"What? That I love you. That you're even sexier now than when I first met you. That I'm a kinky little fucker who gets off on rubbing your big round hard mellon belly. . ."


*Hahaha* "It worked," Brian exclaimed with a touch of awe. "When you talk, the baby kicks. He likes your voice."


"Really? That's so cool. I wish I could feel it."


"You will soon enough, Sunshine," Brian smiled down at the bright happy face looking back at him with such adoration it almost hurt. "Soon enough."


########BBBBB#######


"I don't know, Mom," Justin commented as he looked through a stack of real estate listings Jennifer had selected for them. "All these houses just . . . Look like houses. Nothing here really stands out."


Justin passed each one on to Brian as he finished scanning it. Brian wasn't exactly impressed either. Jennifer Taylor kept trying to direct them towards what Brian suspected she would want in a house. Each one was a little piece of suburban heaven - but in his mind they all equated to hell.


"Let's face it, Mother Taylor," Brian interrupted, shoving the stack of photos and facts back towards the petite blonde. "All these places are just too 'Normal'. And, we're," Brian indicated himself and Justin and ended pointing at his midsection, "never going to be 'Normal'. At least not what qualifies as such for most people. I don't think we'd fit in at any of these places."


"Well. . . " Jennifer started to dig in her briefcase which was leaning against the leg of her chair. "I did just get in a new listing yesterday, and it's definitely not your 'Normal' house. I just didn't think you'd be interested. Its only a few blocks away from where Debbie lives now. But, it needs some work."


Jennifer pulled the folder she was looking for out of her bag and handed it to Justin. The realtor looked nervous as she handed it over - Brian wasn't sure if she was nervous because she thought they wouldn’t like the house, or because they would. Brian peeked over Justin's shoulder so they could view the listing together. The picture showed a very old, white clapboard structure with three large, arched stained glass windows in front, a double door painted bright red and . . . a steeple.


"It's a fucking church!" Brian exclaimed a little loudly for the tiny breakfast cafe where they were sitting.


"It WAS a church," Jennifer corrected him. "It was originally built in 1835 as a Methodist church. But, due to decreased church attendance, the archdiocese closed it down about fifteen years ago and had it deconsecrated. It's been through a number of different owners since then. The last owner was a builder who bought the place to remodel for himself. Unfortunately, he got involved in a large sub-development scandal and went bankrupt before he finished the renovations. Because its unfinished, and because of the bankruptcy, it's being sold for pennies on the dollar compared to what it's really worth."


"What's it like inside?" Brian asked, intrigued by the uniqueness of the idea.


"It's huge," Jennifer rushed to explain, showing them more pictures as they talked. "The main room has these thirty foot vaulted ceilings. The last owner added an addition to the back where he was planning on putting in a master bedroom and bath. He already did a major plumbing and electrical upgrade on the whole place. There's already a couple of existing rooms in the back, old offices and such, that could be used as additional bedrooms or a nursery. And there's a full basement that could be a great rec room. But, the kitchen area is only rough framed and so is the addition in the back. . . The contractor I talked to said it would take 8-12 weeks to complete.


"That would be cutting things awfully close, Brian," Justin cautioned.


"Yeah, but I bet we could get him to work faster if we threw enough money at it. . . " Brian replied as he looked through the listing again. "What do you think, Sunshine? Wouldn't it be simply decadent for two fags like us to live in a church? My mother would fucking faint! It could be fun."


"Why not. We can at least look at it and see," Justin shrugged his agreement with the idea. "It's got great potential from an artistic standpoint. And, see up here where they had the choir loft? It's nice and open and with a skylight it would probably make a great studio space."


"Mother Taylor," Brian said with a smile, slapping the listing folder down onto the table. "You might have a winner here. Now, I'm starving. Where was that waitress?"

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

9/14/13 - Fetal Development - Six Months: Baby is poised to gain even more weight, it's becoming more active and is able to swallow. The baby is completely covered with a fine, down-like body hair called lanugo. Real hair is growing on his or her head. Baby's eyebrows might be visible. The baby's skin is wrinkled, more translucent than before and pink to red in color. Baby is regularly sleeping and waking. Baby should even begin to have rapid eye movements indicating it is dreaming. Fingerprints and footprints are forming. Baby's hands and startle reflex are developing. Baby might be able to respond to familiar sounds, such as your voice, with movement. By now your baby might be as much as 8 inches (210 millimeters) long from crown to rump and weigh more than 1 1/3 pounds (630 grams).

With intensive medical care, some babies born after the 24th week might be able to survive.

Source: BabyCenter.com

 

TAG!