- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So, this is the point where I have to start ignoring all the illogical parts of my Mpreg story and just go for it. Just keep smiling! It WILL be okay. Take deep breaths and remember to enjoy! TAG

Chapter 4 - All the Signs.


Sunday night family dinner at Deb's - it was the usual chaotic scene. Everyone had shown up tonight: The munchers with baby Gus in tow, everyone from the gang, Deb and Vic of course, even a couple of newbies - Michael's new love interest, Dr. Dave, and Justin's fag hag, Daphne. How they all managed to crowd around the one small table in Debbie's tiny kitchen was a miracle on par with the famous 'Loaves and Fishes' of biblical fame. Somehow it was managed, though, and the bounteous food was being gobbled up all round.


Justin had been maneuvered into a seat across the table from where Brian was sandwiched between Michael and Lindsey. Neither Brian nor Justin had said anything about what had happened the night of Justin's birthday celebration. In fact, Justin was pretty sure that Brian had been avoiding him the whole rest of the week. He wouldn't even look back at Justin, in spite of the fact that the youth had been staring across the table at him through the whole meal. Justin had no clue what was going on but he knew he could wait it out and eventually Brian would let him back in.


Everyone was talking over each other about nothing much in particular, when all of a sudden, Brian shoves his chair back and doubles over in his seat screaming out, "Owwww!"


There was instantaneous silence while all eyes turned to watch as the usually taciturn stud gripped his middle in obvious pain. The stunned silence lasted until Brian's second exclamation, "Oh, fffffffuck!" Then all hell broke loose as the entire table full of people stood up, knocking chairs every-which-way, as they all tried to converge on Brian.


"Brian? Brian, what's wrong," Michael's whiny voice was higher pitched than usual and cut through all the other noise. "Are you okay? Tell me what's the matter, Brian?"


"Shit! What the fuck did you put in the lasagne, Deb? Ground up glass?" Brian groaned. "My stomach's fucking killing me. Ohhh, fucking owwwwww, already!"


Brian was huffing and panting, trying to fend off the weird cramping in his gut. Several people were hovering around him, fretting, worrying, asking too many useless questions and all the time blocking out the only two people who had any medical knowledge that might help - David and Daphne. Suddenly a loud, imperative voice cut through all the useless chatter.


"Stop!" Justin's commanding tenor voice rang out from the far side of the table. "Let David through!"


Amazingly, this simple command worked and almost everyone backed away from the patient, allowing David Cameron and a hestitant Daphne Chanders to approach. While the rest of the spectators milled around and pretended they weren't hovering, the chiropractor and the pre-med student asked Brian questions while they soothed his fears. Eventually, whatever had been causing Brian's distress eased and he was able to sit up again, although his face remained pale and he still looked very worried.


Meanwhile, the remains of the dinner were cleared away and most of the guests moved off to the living room. Debbie, Michael and Lindsey continued to hover, drifting back and forth between Brian and the far end of the kitchen, but they mostly stayed out of the way. Justin stayed in his place, still seated at the table but watching everything that happened intently. Every so often, Daphne's eyes would meet with Justin's, providing a small iota of comfort and reassurance.


The comments from the assembled peanut gallery ranged everywhere from sincere concern to Mel's snide remark about how men couldn't even handle simple cramps. She opined that was the reason only women could pull off the miracle of giving birth. "No man could handle it," she laughed. "The first time he had to deal with something as minor as menstrual cramps, a man would collapse from the pain and go running for the hills!" Everyone laughed at the absurd feminist comments and thought nothing more about it.


Since everyone else at dinner seemed fine, the food was eventually ruled out as the cause of Brian's gastric distress. David was still concerned about how strangely Brian had reacted, and he strongly suggested that Brian go to the hospital to make sure everything was okay, but the impatient patient would have none of it. The most he would agree to was having David and Michael drive him home, with Justin following in the Jeep. Everyone quickly decamped after that, flying from the scene of the incident so that they could immediately start gossiping about it on the phone from the comfort of their own homes.


Michael and David escorted Brian home and made sure the man was comfortable in his bed before they departed. Michael's obsequious attention only served to annoy Brian, so their visit was shorter than Michael would have liked. Brian just wanted them out of his loft so he could rest. Nobody seemed to even notice Justin sitting quietly in the far corner, absorbing everything that was said but saying nothing himself.


Michael and David let themselves out, locking the loft door behind them.


Justin rose from his quiet corner and spent a few minutes tidying the loft before he made his way over to Brian's bedroom. Brian, who wasn't at all surprised to see the boy who he knew was lingering in the background the whole time, simply lifted up the edge of the duvet and welcomed the company into his bed. Justin quickly divested himself of all clothing and climbed under the covers. He didn't even bother to pretend indifference - he just scooted up as close to Brian as he could get and, wrapping the magnificent body tightly in his smaller arms, he breathed deeply, inhaling the enticing maleness of his lover.


Brian must have been over the worst of his cramps by then, since his body responded instantly to Justin's presence. Their lips met and Brian immediately got so hard he thought he might pop a blood vessel. They kissed, nibbled, licked, tasted and otherwise devoured each other for long minutes before finally coming up for air. Brian was amazed at how turned on he was, especially considering how ill he'd felt just an hour or so before. But, Justin's every touch seemed to inflame him. Every patch of skin touched by his ardent blond lover left him with an overwhelming sense-memory that allowed him to trace the path of Justin's movements over his body.


Brian had never felt this responsive before. Everything about the young blond excited him - Justin's touch, his body heat, his musky scent, the taste of his salty-sweet skin. When Justin's hand slid across his chest and inadvertently brushed one nipple, he writhed and whimpered with desire. It seemed like his whole body was one big, pulsing, needy nerve ending that needed stroking.


Everything was moving so fast. Brian felt all his control evaporate. Justin was on top of him, sucking at the pulse point on his neck, stroking his sides, his thighs, licking down his chest and then - ecstasy - sucking at his nipples. Brian's hands grabbed and dug into the firm globes of Justin's delectable bubble butt, not even aware how loudly he was panting and moaning.


It was just so simple. Brian shifted his weight a bit and Justin's body just naturally fell into position where it belonged between his wide-spread thighs. Neither of them took the time to question it. It was going to happen and neither one wanted to stop.


Moving his body up so that he could reclaim those addictive, crushed-raspberry lips, Justin instinctively reached towards the bowl of condoms, then moved confidently to sheathe his very hard dick. Brian didn't comment in any way.


Brian's only question when he felt Justin's hands nudging apart his thighs was, "no glitter?" Justin rushed to reassure, "definitely, no glitter tonight!" Brian's lips curled up enticingly and he willingly complied, thighs stretching wide, laying himself open in a manner that he'd never even thought about before.


Brian had never let anyone fuck him face-to-face before. He'd never even contemplated it. He didn't like feeling so open, so utterly vulnerable. This was so unlike him. So out of character. But he couldn't care less right at this exact moment because, right now, he was inundated with the need to have Justin fuck him. He had to have that strong stout cock inside him or he'd perish. Nothing else in the entire universe mattered at this precise moment in time and space - only Justin's cock and Brian's need to fill the empty places inside him.


Brian felt Justin's fingers slipping inside him, trying to stretch and prepare him like the considerate lover that was part of his nature. Brian, though, didn't have the patience to wait for all those niceties. He wanted hot hard cock in his ass NOW. Since he'd temporarily forgotten how to speak, he let his actions talk for him - cinching his long legs even more tightly around the pale lithe body and communicating his overwhelming sense of urgency that way.


Brian's unashamed lust and completely unmasked responsiveness were, to Justin's mind, the greatest aphrodisiac Nature had ever contrived. He couldn't have denied his lover anything at that moment. Justin's dick was painfully hard and he knew he had to have Brian right now or he'd die. A nearby pillow was quickly put to use propping Brian's hips up higher, and then Justin aimed and dove in.


"Yes, Justin. Oh, fuck yes," Brian moaned out his bliss.


This new, very vocal Brian spurred Justin on. The youth rammed his cock deep into the warmth of his lover, enjoying each gasp and mewl his movements garnered from the body below him. Their rhythm was faster than usual - Justin pumping in deeper and deeper, egged on by Brian's husky cries. Brian's own cock, trapped between their bellies, jumped and twitched with Justin's every thrust.


Brian's climax came on him fast. Justin's meaty cock filled him perfectly, ramming into his prostate again and again. The dripping precum coating his own dick allowed the super-sensitive organ to glide freely between their two bodies, creating ripples of friction that were somehow transmitted directly from the hypersensitive head of that beautiful long rod directly to the pulsing muscles of his ass. The double stimulation swept through his body like a tsunami wave. There was no slow build up, no warning at all, before the aching knot of bliss at Brian's core simply exploded and his body rocked with the ensuing shock waves.


Justin, who'd been watching his lover's face with abject fascination the whole time, was stunned by the glimpse he got of such deep pools of passion momentarily uncovered in the expressive hazel eyes. That unguarded look of love and need and devotion was more than enough to catapult Justin to his own climax. He rammed his cock home hard one final time and then just held on tightly through his own explosion.


When his senses finally started to come back to him, Justin found himself collapsed on Brian's strong chest with his face buried in the warm delightfully musky skin of his tall lover's neck. He felt so comfortable, so sated, with all his bones turned to jello. He didn't think he'd ever be able to move again, even assuming he'd want to for some unfathomable reason.  


But Justin's moment of bliss didn't last very long. The body which he was draped around bonelessly was shaking and, after a couple more seconds, it finally registered in his slow post-coital brain that those were not happy little orgasmic tremors. There was something wrong. Brian was trembling in pain.


Justin quickly rolled to the side, thinking that maybe it was his weight that had been causing Brian's discomfort. In the process, he had to pull his dick out of its happy warm home, too. But, rather than easing Brian's distress, Justin's sudden movements caused the supine man to cry out.


"Nooo, oh Justin, no," Brian sobbed as the younger man rolled further away. "Justin, don't go, please."


A stunned and speechless Justin froze in place. A quietly sobbing Brian rolled to face him and then scooted closer to where he could snuggle into Justin's side. Brian's arm snaked across Justin's thin chest and held tight while the older man struggled to rein in his out-of-control emotions.


After a few sniffly moments, Brian's breathing evened out and his body relaxed. Justin, who had no idea what to do in such an unprecedented situation, simply laid there, his arms wrapped tightly around his overly-emotional companion, holding on till Brian's trembling stilled. By the time the distraught older man's sobs had quieted and his breathing calmed, he was sound asleep, his head pillowed on Justin's shoulder, cuddled up safely in the arms of his lover.


By morning, everything was back to normal and it almost seemed like Justin must have imagined the odd night before.


When the alarm went off at its usual time, Justin woke with his head nestled on Brian's shoulder and the older man's strong protective arms around him. Brian leaned across Justin's body to reach the alarm clock, switched off the blaring noisemaker, kissed the peach fuzzy blond cheek as he rolled back and then hopped right out of bed. There followed all the usual sounds of Brian's normal morning routine: the toilet flushing and then the shower door clicking as it was pulled open and finally the shower water coming on.


Everything seemed so normal. The weirdness of the night before vanished with the rising sun. Had it all just been a crazy dream? Had he really made love to Brian for a second time and had Brian really cried in his arms at the end? He couldn't have just imagined it all, could he?


Justin couldn't contain his curiosity any longer. He had to see for himself so he sprang up out of bed and followed the busy noises into the bathroom. Brian was his usual beautiful self, standing under the shower spray and soaping himself the way he always did. Nothing seemed weird or out of place. Maybe he had imagined it all.


Brian smiled his usual seductive smile when Justin hopped into the shower with him. He pulled the boy's smaller frame closer to his own and began to soap up the flawless alabaster skin just like he always did when they showered together. Justin began to relax, comforted by the familiar routine. That sense of relaxation translated almost immediately into an erection as Brian's soapy hands worked their way down to Justin's crotch. Justin raised his head, still unsure and looked into the changeable hazel eyes of his lover.


Gone were the pools of raw, unconstrained emotion that he'd seen the night before. Brian's shields were back in place. All Justin could see this morning was the usual blend of lust, affection and self-assurance. It was a huge relief. He offered up his biggest, brightest Sunshine smile to his lover, who responded with a low feral growl, spinning the youth around and shoving him up against the glass shower wall. Justin giggled with playful delight and wiggled his ass teasingly. Brian responded with alacrity, ripping open a condom, rolling it down his rock hard dick and plowing into the sweet blond boy ass without delay.

 

It seemed that everything was as it should be and all was once again right in the universe.

Chapter End Notes:

 

8/23/13 - Biology Lesson for the Day - Within mere seconds after an egg is fertilized, there is a cascade of chemicals released that triggers almost immediate hormonal changes in the human body. Hormones, BTW, are amazing chemical compounds that pretty much control everything in the body from day-to-day functions to growth and development to  . . . . well everything. So, it stands to reason that someone who is pregnant would have lots of almost immediate hormonal changes - especially if that someone's body is not AT ALL prepared to be pregnant. Whereas a woman's body basically spends it's entire mature life getting ready to be prego on a monthly basis, that wouldn't be the case for a man in the same situation, so I would expect that he would feel the changes much more intensely and probably be aware of them much earlier. At least that's MY theory, and since you're reading my story you're going to have to deal with it. Now, I'll shove my biologist persona back in the depths where I keep it and not bore you with further educational content. Enjoy! TAG