- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm sorry for the delay again - I think my writer's block is being caused by the fact that I don't want this story to end. Unfortunately, we're getting close to the big day. Justin's sure it's here. . . . . Enjoy! TAG

Chapter 57 - It’s Time. . .  Almost.


Monday was Labor Day so Justin didn't have school. Instead he spent most of the day rearranging first the kitchen and then the bedroom closet to Brian's specifications. It was tedious and annoying and if Brian hadn't been carrying Justin's child he might have contemplated strangling the fussy OCD perfectionist.

 

They were saved in the afternoon by a series of visitors.

 

First, Jenn brought Debbie and Vic over for a SHORT visit to see Brian and get a look at the new house. Deb had sworn upon pain of death and threat of revocation of all grandmotherly visitation rights that she would NOT reveal even the existence of Britin's Chapel to any living soul - especially Michael. The expectant grandma readily agreed to the terms and was accordingly allowed access.

 

Justin hovered throughout the duration of the visit. He adored Debbie, but he was fully aware how much the overbearing woman could stress out Brian when she was given in too large of a dose. Deb seemed on her best behavior, though, and her acerbic presence was tempered by Vic's easy-going ways. They both ooo'ed and aaaawwww'ed at the house ecstatically and were then driven home by Jennifer before Deb had a chance to outstay her welcome.

 

Then, as a surprise, Cynthia showed up late in the afternoon with Gus. Brian was thrilled to see his Sonnyboy. Apparently Lindz had called her earlier in the day, saying that Gus was dying to see his Daddy. Cynthia had arranged to pick the boy up and bring him to the house, sure that Brian wouldn't object to seeing his son. Cyn commented that she thought Lindsey was trying to make things up with Brian. Justin was wary but still, he loved seeing Gus almost as much as Brian, so he was  inclined to give the boy's mother a tiny bit of leeway.

 

Gus, who was now crawling like a maniac, thoroughly enjoyed the wide open spaces of the Greatroom where he had lots of room to move around. While Brian watched from the couch, Justin apprehensively followed the energetic baby everywhere, worried the boy would get into something in the non-baby-proofed house. There were no disasters, though, and Cynthia took the boy home before dinner so that Brian wouldn't be too tired out from the visit.

 

Even with everyone watching out for him, however, Brian still managed to overdo things on Monday. By the time Cynthia left with Gus, Justin could tell Brian was overtired and had a killer headache. He immediately hustled the man off to bed, brought him his meds and a couple Tylenol, then a small snack-sized dinner. After about an hour, Brian perked up and Justin started breathing again.

 

In fact, after his headache was gone, Brian was feeling not only perky, but a little frisky, too. And playful. And a wee bit adventurous. Maybe more than a wee bit. . .

 

"I've been admiring that black reclining chair all day, Sunshine," Brian announced, contemplating their brand new black leather and chrome designer chaise lounge. "It's been crying out to me. It wants to be broken in."

 

"What chair," Justin asked, his mind already too distracted by Brian's wandering hands and mouth.

 

"That chair," Brian grabbed hold of Justin's chin with one hand and directed his gaze in the proper direction.

 

"It's a nice chair, but it doesn't look that sturdy, Brian," Justin managed to articulate while being distracted by Brian's tongue licking up the side of his neck.

 

"All the more reason we should test it out, Sunshine. We don't want a defective chair in our new house, do we. We need to make sure it's Taylor-Kinney approved."

 

"Maybe . . ." Justin lost track of what he was going to say when Brian's long strong fingers started unbuttoning his jeans. Some glimmer of reason was still flickering in the back of Justin's mind as Brian outlined his plan. "You said you weren't feeling well . . . you're supposed to rest, Brian . . . Shouldn't be . . . Should lie down and let me . . . let me . . . "

 

"Come on Sunshine," Brian teased, leaving little nibbling kisses on Justin's skin in between every word. "I'll let you try something I've never done before." Brian's hands were already liberating Justin's cock from the tight jeans, pulling the rough material down his legs and still kissing at Justin's long pale neck as he worked. "You want me to ride you? I could lay you out on that pretty new chair and then impale myself on your nice thick dick and ride you. You'd like that, right? Come on, Pretty Boy."

 

Something in those last few sentences caused the last remaining neurons still firing correctly in Justin's brain to fizzle out, allowing a more direct connection between his dick and his brain to take over all faculties of reason. And, Justin's dick thought the testing of the new chair and Brian riding him for a change, were great ideas. How could anyone object to such a brilliant plan? His cock jumped right up and pulled the rest of Justin's body along behind it over to the chair while he pulled off his shirt.  

 

Brian giggled playfully at the speed with which Justin's dick took over. As Justin laid himself out on the chair, Brian tossed him the bottle of lube and a handful of condoms. Brian had been clad only in a pair of oversized sweat pants, which he promptly crawled out of on his way across the bed towards the tempting sight of pale white skin stretched over black leather. Justin's thick plum-colored cock was standing up, fully alert and eager to be put into service as a chair testing implement.

 

It would have all gone like clockwork, too, if it hadn't been for Brian's watermelon belly getting in the way.

 

Brian started to crawl seductively across the bed towards Justin and the chair. Well, he'd intended it to look seductive. Unfortunately, it wasn't easy to crawl with a belly the size of a small watermelon. Instead of looking like a seductive, sexy panther about to spring on his prey, Brian looked more like an unmilked dairy cow waddling towards the barn. He looked adorable as far as Justin was concerned.

 

When Brian reached the edge of the bed, where normally he would have risen gracefully and then stalked over to his waiting victim, instead, he rolled off the bed ungracefully, barely able to lever his ungainly weight from the low bed without losing his balance. He tottered the couple steps between the bed and the chair but then seemed stumped at how he was supposed to climb aboard. The chair had no arms or anything else for Brian to hold onto while he straddled his waiting partner. This was going to take a bit of strategy.

 

First, they tried Justin holding onto Brian's hand as the older man tried to lift his thigh high enough to step over the char. When Brian looked like he was about to fall, Justin grabbed both his hands and stopped him. Justin thought that maybe Brian should sit first and then try to move his legs around, but that proved impossible - there was just too much mass between Brian's belly and his legs and they became ridiculously entangled before giving up on that idea too. Finally, in a stroke of brilliance, Brian stood up again, went to the foot of the chair, and while bending over to balance himself on Justin's knees, he inched his legs forward a little at a time, one on each side of the chair, until he was finally astride Justin's lap.

 

So far so good. Justin then handed up the lube and condom which had been knocked to the floor in the bustle to get Brian aboard. Brian expertly rolled the condom onto Justin's ready, willing and able cock, and applied a generous amount of lubricant. Then, Brian braced himself against Justin’s shoulders and eagerly lifted his ass up enough to let the youth slip inside him.

 

There had been little preparation. And, despite the fact that Justin had been doing a lot of the driving lately, Brian still wasn't inured to bottoming. He winced at the sharp sting of the abrupt entry and he gripped Justin's shoulder tightly while he breathed through the pain until he came out on the other side. Justin tried to take as much weight off Brian as possible by supporting his hips with both hands. This was starting to seem like maybe not quite such a good idea no matter what his dick thought.

 

Brian started to move. It felt good, but it wasn’t quite  . . .  right. Something wasn’t working. He just couldn’t get the angle he needed to make it fantastic. Brian tried to adjust himself but it was difficult. The backrest on this chair was positioned more upright than the old chaise lounge they had back at the loft. It meant that Justin was sitting up more, which also meant his dick was situated in a deeper ‘V’ in his lap. And, with all of Brian, Brian’s belly and Justin trying to occupy the same space, it was crowded. Brian was getting frustrated and that didn’t bode well for either his hard on or his blood pressure.

 

Justin was already on it, though. Justin knew all of Brian’s sex faces and his man wasn’t sporting the one that meant he was having the best sex ever. Justin instinctively knew what the problem was. He wasn’t exactly sure how to fix it but figured that strategically adding a few pillows might help. So, he reached out with his left hand and snagged at the draping edge of the duvet covering the bed. Inching his fingers along, Justin managed to pull the duvet across the bed, dragging several pillows along with it. When the pillows got to the edge of the bed they tumbled down and landed right at Justin’s fingertips.

 

There was a lot of rearranging done after that. Various experimental positions were invented by the boys that involved all different arrangements of pillows, legs, asses, cocks and various other body parts. Brian was ticked off to start with - he hated having a good fuck interrupted, and even having a bad fuck interrupted was annoying. But, by the end, both men were laughing as the situations they were getting themselves into kept getting more and more ludicrous.

 

Finally, a carefully balanced and mutually acceptable position was found that involved three pillows under Justin’s ass, which effectively raised his center of gravity and gave Brian’s belly more room to roam, plus an additional pillow between Brian’s back and Justin’s knees so that Brian could lean back more without his partner’s bony knees digging into tender kidneys. It wasn’t pretty, but it seemed to work.

 

Brian resumed his ride. ‘That was more like it,’ he thought, as he quickly increased his pace. Justin was simply glad that Brian had his happy sex face on now. This might actually be feasible.

 

Brian was now in the ‘zone’. His thighs were pumping his body up and down and he reveled in Justin’s thick lengths sliding in and out of his tight opening. Justin had a tight grip on Brian’s dick at the same time and was matching his partner’s pace. It was heaven. So hot. So tight, the pressure inside just right. Brian shifted incrementally and then Justin’s dick was nudging just perfectly against that sweet spot inside him that made the entire world seem right. Brian picked up his pace and was getting very enthusiastic.

 

Alas, Brian was NOT an experienced rider. He had no idea of the dangers of getting thrown. He was lost in his own ecstasy and wasn’t really completely aware of the effects his wild ride were creating. He thought that it was only his own world that was rocking dangerously with the height of his passion. However, in actuality, it turned out the chair itself was also rocking dangerously.

 

The chair was very elegant and designed to maximize its sleek lines - it wasn’t designed with heavy riding in mind. The chair was actually only held up with one chrome runner, bent at an angle, and the footrest. When a person sat in the chair in the normal manner, it was perfectly balanced, and the person’s legs draped over the end kept it sitting upright. But, with Justin’s ass raised up by the pillows, it threw the couple's center of gravity off. Then, as Brian rocked back and forth vigorously, the chair would tilt a bit with each thrust.

 

As Brian neared completion, he started bouncing even more wildly forward and back. Justin knew they were both close and swung his legs off the sides of the footrest so he could brace against the ground and thrust upward to meet Brian’s every descent. This was not a very good idea though. With one last wild thrust, Brian sank onto that fiery shaft and then groaned as his orgasm exploded through him. Justin met him with one more thrust and came himself as Brian was thrown forward by the powerful physical propulsion.

 

Which was when the pretty, sleek, designer chair proved that it had one serious design flaw and tipped backward suddenly. Brian was sent flying through the air and tumbled in a half somersault into the wall of the bathroom with his legs in the air. Justin was saved by the fact that he’d had his feet on the ground at the time and was therefore only tipped onto his back and cushioned by the pillows he’d had under his ass.

 

“Fuck, Brian,” Justin yelled and rolled out of the mess, turning immediately to his fallen rider, worried about the dangerous tumble the very pregnant man had taken.

 

“Shit, shit, shit, shit. . . . “ Brian was mumbling as he huddled panting against the wall, now curled up on his side with his legs pulled into his gut tightly. “Justin. . .  fuck. . . I-I-I. . . *pant, pant*. . . I’m . . . I think that did it. . . *pant* . . . I think the baby’s coming. . . shit, shit, shit. . . Oh my fucking GOD!”

 

“Okay, okay, okay. . .” Justin panicked for a few fleeting seconds before he managed to focus. “Um, okay, just breathe, Brian. Remember how we practiced with breathing. Come on, Brian. Take a breath in. Good. Now, relax and let the breath out.”

 

Justin knelt next to his fallen partner and put a hand on his distended belly. He could easily feel the muscles contracting. But his touch on Brian’s skin helped calm the fallen bronc rider almost instantly. As soon as Brian started breathing, the contraction slackened and soon stopped, leaving both men completely freaked out and shaky but okay for the moment. Justin helped Brian sit back up and then levered him up onto the bed. Brian collapsed onto the mattress gratefully and just concentrated on breathing.

 

Justin was pulling on clothing and racing around the room to gather Brian some clothes as well. He already had the bag for the hospital packed and sitting just inside the closet door. He grabbed that and rushed back to the bed, trying to think clearly enough to remember what his plan had been for getting Brian safely to the hospital. With the bag over his shoulder and Brian’s clothes wadded up in his left hand, Justin tried to scoop Brian up with his right arm, intent on getting them out the door and around to the car parked in the back.

 

“Let’s go, Brian. Can you walk? I don’t think I can carry you all the way to the Jeep,” Justin was trying to balance the hospital bag and pick up Brian off the bed at the same time. Then another thought occurred to the desperate boy and he dropped Brian back onto the mattress and started running out the door, “where the fuck did I put my keys? Shit. Where are they?” Justin’s voice faded as he ran down the hall towards the front door, looking for his messenger bag which hopefully held his keys, Brian’s clothes still clutched in his hand.

 

Out in the Greatroom, Justin floundered through his bag, dumping everything out onto the floor before remembering that he’d left his keys in the pocket of his jacket. He ran around for another couple minutes before he remembered where he’d tossed his jacket across the arm of one of the couches. Then, he pulled the keys out, leaving the jacket on the sofa and forgetting Brian’s clothes which he’d left on the floor by his bag when he’d been searching there for the keys. The anxious teen sprinted back towards the bedroom with his keys in hand and grabbed the hospital bag from where he’d tossed it in the hall. Then Justin ran out the back door with keys and bag and no partner, thinking only that he had to get to the Jeep as soon as possible.

 

Meanwhile, Brian was waiting patiently back in the bed while his blond ran around insanely. When no second contraction came, Brian realized it had probably just been another Braxton-Hicks contraction, brought on by the fall or the sex or both. A flood of relief washed away the adrenaline from his system and he felt empty and almost boneless. When he saw Justin dash past the open bedroom door, with keys and bag in hand, and then heard the back door slam shut and the Jeep’s engine start up, Brian realized he’d been forgotten. He vaguely remembered an old episode of ‘I Love Lucy’ and couldn’t help comparing his absentminded blond with a befuddled Rickie Richardo. Of course, that made him ‘Lucy’, which had to be the most outrageous comparison ever and started Brian off laughing almost as insanely as Justin had been running around.

 

About five minutes later, Brian heard the Jeep pulling back up to the rear of the house and then the motor was shut off and there were running footsteps crunching across the gravel back towards the house. It must have been raining outside because the Justin that rounded the doorway and stood there panting was dripping wet. Brian had still been chuckling at his Lucille Ball connection, but when the soaked, bedraggled blond stood there panting in the doorway looking completely exasperated that Brian hadn’t managed to keep up with him before, and a little chagrined that he hadn’t noticed that the pregnant man was missing until after he pulled the car out into traffic, Brian couldn’t hold back the full belly laugh.


Chapter End Notes:

10/10/13 - Gotcha! Sorry, no baby yet. Soon, perhaps, though. . . . I just can't stand to end this story. How long can I keep Brian prego? TAG