- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

It's short and smutty. Period. No real plot development. Not much substance at all. But that's okay. I KNOW YOU LIKE IT THAT WAY! Yes, you do. Don't try to deny it. You really do. Especially you - You - The lurker over in the corner trying to pretend you aren't reading gay porn at work/school/grandma's house/wherever. I see you. TAG

Chapter 6 - Obsession.


Justin's phone started vibrating in the middle of his sixth period history class. A surreptitious glance at the screen told him it was Brian. Why would Brian be calling in the middle of the school day? Normally, Justin would just ignore it - students who were caught using their phones in class typically ended up in detention and lost their phones. Justin usually wouldn't risk it. But. . . Brian had been acting so strangely this morning . . . Maybe it was something serious. . .


'I'm in class. Can't talk. U ok?' Justin hid his phone behind the thousand-page-long history tome and quickly texted.


The virtually instant reply almost made Justin laugh aloud, which would have annoyed Mr. Buehler, the history teacher, to no end. Justin put his hand over his mouth to hide the lecherous grin that the words on his phone screen elicited.


Brian: 'What R U Wearing?'


Justin: 'My school uniform, U ass!'


Brian: 'C'mon, play!'


Justin: 'No. Can't'


Brian: 'Please, Sunshine? I'm horny.'


Justin: 'So? U R always horny'


Brian: 'You never complained b4.'


Justin took a quick peek around the edge of the history book and noted that Mr. Buehler was still seated on the edge of his desk, droning away about some ancient war nobody cared about. He was so into his own lecture that he wasn't paying any attention to the class. Justin looked up at the clock and figured he had at least ten minutes before the bell would ring, so . . . Why not?


Brian: 'What R U wearing, little boy?'


Justin: 'Black leather bustier with garters. (A la Tim Curry in Rocky Horror Picture Show!)'


Brian: 'Mmmm. More!'


Justin: 'Black leather thong, fishnet stockings & sparkly red high heels! Also, a long black bullwhip!'


Brian: 'Yummy! What does the rest of the class think of ur ensemble?'


Justin: 'Mr. B's on his knees, servicing my cock. The rest R hiding in the corner.'


Brian: 'Hiding?'


Justin: 'If they move, I lash em w/ my 25' long whip! Mwahahaha!'


Brian: 'Nice! Mmmm. I need to visit the executive washroom for several mins. Later!'


Justin: 'Enjoy! L8R!'


Justin switched off his phone just as the bell started ringing. Perfect timing! With an ear-to-ear grin he snatched up the large history book, holding it low across the front of his pants to hide the results of his little sext session, and fled the room with everyone else.


Justin thought that a sweet, playful Brian made for a nice change. At least if the man was going to act strange, the sexy playful guy was lots more fun than the too-nice happy guy from breakfast. But, whatever!


#######BBBBBB#######


Brian might have finally come across an addiction he couldn't control: Justin Taylor. Of course, he pretended not to remember what had happened the night before. He hated thinking about how needy and ridiculously emotional he'd acted. He didn't want to think about it. It totally freaked him out. That was NOT like him at all. He just wouldn't think about it.


Except that, every time he moved, he felt those blissful twinges of pain in his ass that reminded him over and over of Justin. Of how his pretty blond lover had plowed into him hard and fast and deep. Justin inside him, kissing him, looking into his eyes the whole time. Ohhhh, it had been exquisite. Then, later in the shower when the boy had turned it all around and been so submissive and eager for his cock. Everything about the boy was so hot, such a turn on, Brian didn't think he'd ever stop wanting him.


He'd been hard pretty much all day.


Yes, he'd tried to resist, tried to immerse himself in work as a distraction. Nothing had helped. His mind kept drifting off and he found himself thinking up excuses for getting Justin out of school early so he could rush the youth back to the loft and fuck him over and over again.


When he got the email from the clinic announcing that all his tests came back clear, he decided to give in and use it as an excuse to call his blond obsession. If he was in the clear, it was almost a certainty that Justin would be fine, too. But, he wanted to make sure. So, he'd call and see if Justin had received his own results yet. It was as good an excuse to call as any other he'd come up with today.


The sext thing had been a momentary whim. He never thought Justin would play along. But, the naughty little fantasy the boy had come up with was so hot! Justin's creativity constantly amazed him. The kid was so imaginative and artistic, so enthusiastic about everything, so eager to please, so responsive, so beautiful, so . . .


Brian had locked himself into the men's room. He was standing with his back leaning against the rim of the sink, his pants down around his ankles, while he languidly ran his fingertips lightly up and down his achingly hard cock. He closed his eyes and imagined that it was Justin's strong, slim fingers teasing him, stroking him with a just-barely-there touch, brushing so slightly across the sensitive head, trailing a single drop of precum down his pulsing hot shaft. Justin's clear sapphire blue eyes looking up at him with a teasing smile. Justin's other hand unbuttoning Brian's shirt and rubbing against his nipples turning them into hard nubs of pleasure.


Without opening his eyes, lest he lose the fantasy, Brian fumbled around the ledge behind the sink, locating the liquid soap dispenser and filling his palm with the slippery gel. Then, it was again Justin's hand, now dripping with lube, that firmly grasped his cock, stroking the slipperiness over the length of his silky smooth skin.


Brian was breathing hard already. His imaginary blond stroking him, pulling his dick gently, caressing his balls, stroking him, touching him, sliding his fist up and down at the perfect pace. Stroking his cock. Touching him. Stroking, stroking, stroking, stroking . . . until . . .


"Aaaaaghhh," blessed release.


Brian opened his eyes, allowing fantasy Justin to disappear, as he tidied himself up enough to venture back out into the office. He looked at his watch. How much longer till Justin's school let out? Shit, he was going to have to make it through at least another hour.


He looked back into the bathroom mirror as he closed the men's room door behind him. He briefly wondered how long he could stay locked in the washroom, wacking off, without one of his co-workers making a nasty comment. Brian had already 'visited' the facilities three times today. He didn't think he'd be able to get away with spending a whole additional hour in there. Fuck! He'd just have to go back to his office and try to wait out the next hour until he could go get his newest obsession.

 

#########BBBBB########


Chapter End Notes: