- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

*****Warning - Juicy Scenes ahead!*****


Enjoy! TAG

Epilogue.


 


Brian pulled up to the gate that had been recently installed at the rear entrance to Britin's Chapel and pushed the button on the remote control device to open it. While he waited for the gate to swing wide enough so he could pull in his new Audi sedan - his new 'family friendly yet still sexy' car - Brian admired the attractive wall that went all around the property and which had been finished just the week before. What with that and the security system that had been installed right after they'd returned from the hospital, he now felt confident that his little family was as safe as they could possibly be in their new home.


 


He pulled the car into the detached garage and hopped out, eager to get inside. Today was his last follow up appointment with Chiefy. It had been a full six weeks since Baby Kevan had arrived and Brian was finally feeling back to his old self - almost. He still had a few more pounds to lose and it would take quite a while to rebuild the muscle tone he'd lost around his middle while he was pregnant, but overall, he wasn't too unhappy with his progress. The incision itself had been pronounced 100% healed by Chiefy as of this afternoon, and he was cleared to resume whatever recreational activities he desired.


 


And, yes, that DID mean what everyone thought it meant!


 


Brian had been cleared for light exercise and some gentle sex play a couple of weeks earlier, but since his incision had still been tender to the touch Chiefy had restricted him from all strenuous activities until now. Handjobs and an occasional blowjob had worked to relieve some of his stress, but there was nothing like the real thing. Brian felt like a born-again virgin, it had been so long since he'd had his dick in anything other than Justin's mouth. Not that he objected in any way to Justin's talented, sweet mouth, but there was so much more out there and he'd missed it so badly for so long.


 


As soon as he'd left the doctor's office with his good news, Brian had made all the phone calls needed to set up this evening just the way he wanted it. Emmett, who had agreed to accept the position as Kevan's full-time 'manny' - but only after sitting down with Brian and negotiating a complete and detailed description of what the job would, and more importantly, would NOT include (i.e., no closet, cupboard or drawer organizing) - had been advised to take the baby to Grandma Jenn's for the night. Jenn and Molly were thrilled to be entrusted as the first overnight babysitters for the darling Kevan.


 


Brian had stopped on the way home and picked up Justin's favorite Thai food. He'd even, on a last minute whim that he refused to think about too closely, grabbed a bouquet of asters and other fall-time flowers from a street vendor on the corner by the Thai place. He'd also called Cynthia and confirmed he wouldn't be back at the office that afternoon. Cynthia had told him point blank that nobody had expected him back at work so soon anyway - he'd started showing up for meetings and then half days only three weeks after the baby was born - and therefore he should just stay home the rest of the week. Brian wasn't prepared to do THAT. He assured her he'd be back in tomorrow, pretty sure that his assistant already knew how much Brian needed to get away from home and the baby every day using the excuse of HAVING to be at work.


 


Brian loved his little family and he did miss Kevan whenever he was away from the baby, but he fully admitted he would be certifiably insane by now if he hadn't been allowed to escape for at least a couple hours every day. Thankfully, between Justin and Emmett, not to mention all the overeager grandmas, aunts, uncles and other assorted babysitters who were practically begging for time with Kevan, Brian had very rarely felt trapped by his new parenthood. Tonight was the first time they would be going the whole night baby-free, though. Brian was excited by the prospect, and very excited to spend some uninterrupted 'grown-up' time with his blond boy, but he did feel a slight twinge at knowing he wouldn't see Kevan till tomorrow morning.


 


But, Brian didn't have time to worry about that right now. He only had about a half hour to get this set up before Justin got home from school. And unfortunately, the first twenty of those were due to be spent suffering through the use of one of the most sinister torture devices ever invented - the breast pump. Brian hated the contraption with every ounce of his being. It was completely undignified to use, it hurt like hell sometimes and it reduced him to the relative importance of a fucking cow. He should never, ever have agreed to use one, regardless of how much he adored his son.


 


It was bad enough that he had been talked into breast-feeding - which, he had to admit, at least to himself, was actually rather pleasurable sometimes and it really did give him extra time with his son and it was healthier and more natural and all that - but because he'd sorta, kinda agreed to breast feeding, why did that mean he had automatically agreed to the indignity of clamping suction cups and hoses to his tits twice a day. It was demeaning. It was messy. Sometimes it even hurt. And Brian felt so stupid doing it.


 


But, as Sunshine had explained to him repeatedly, if he didn't pump when he was away from the baby, his milk would dry up and then he wouldn't be able to breast feed at all. So the reluctant Stud forced himself, twice a day, to submit to the torture device in the name of being a good parent. And, every time he did, he'd laugh at the idea of St. Joan doing something even half as tedious or annoying for him when he'd been a baby. Generally that was all it took to make Brian take even this humiliation in stride - he would do absolutely anything for his son.


 


Not to mention that tonight, when he would get to finally have sex with Justin, he didn't want to be leaking breast milk all over them both at inopportune times. That thought alone made him shudder. So, pumping was the first order of business.


 


As soon as he was able to escape from the torture of the breast pump, Brian rushed to get everything else set up. He moved all the candles he could find into the bedroom, pulled the drapes closed to darken the room and then lit every candle. He got a nice bottle of Pinot Grigio out of the fridge and put it into an ice bucket then sat that next to the bed too. Finally, he placed the bouquet of flowers he'd picked up on the foot of the bed. Brian looked over his handy work and then immediately got a bit panicky.


 


What the hell was he doing? It looked all . . . Romantic and shit. Brian Kinney didn't fuck around with romance. He just fucked. Why had he done all this nonesense? Aaarrrgh! He couldn't even blame it all on the pregnancy hormones anymore. Could he? Maybe he should get rid of all this before . . .


 


It was too late to change anything at that point though because he could hear the front door opening and the usual cheery "Hey there!" greeting he got every day when his Sunshine walked in the door. Brian was just going to have to buck it up and go with the romance thing. He could do it, he hoped. After managing to have a fucking baby he could do anything, right? Brian quickly strode out of the bedroom to meet his blond.


 


"Hey, Brian," Justin said as soon as he saw the man walking towards him. "You're home early. Where's everybody else?"


 


"Kevan is at you mother's for the night. I told Auntie Em to take the rest of the day off and there is no 'everyone else'. Just us!" Brian informed him as he stalked closer and closer with that predatory, sexy smirk that Justin hadn't seen in a very long time.


 


"Just us? Alone? No baby? No hordes of family?" Justin repeated with a huge Sunshiney smile growing on his beautiful face as he realized the import of what this all meant.


 


"That's right, Sunshine. Only you and me."


 


"Did Chiefy say . . ."


 


"I'm 100% good to go," Brian confirmed as he finally reached Justin and started to pull the youth in close to his body.


 


Justin dropped the textbook he'd still been holding in his hand and instead curled his fingers around the base of Brian's long, strong neck, pulling the supple crushed-cranberry lips down to meet his own. It was a long, deep, hungry kiss. Tasting and nibbling at each other as if they'd been separated for years.


 


"Are you hungry?" Brian asked at length, in between swiping his tongue across the cotton candy pink lips of his companion.


 


"Fuck, yes!" Justin moaned into Brian's mouth as he tried to force the taller man's head back down for more kissing.


 


"I meant are you hungry for Thai Food, you silly twat!" Brian chuckled and then moved so he could nibble down the length of Justin's pale, long neck.


 


The only response Brian got was a deep moan as Justin's head dropped back to allow Brian better access to the more sensitive spots on his partner's neck and Justin's questing hands sneaking down the back of Brian's unsnapped jeans. It seemed clear that food could wait. Justin's strong fingers kneaded into Brian's ass cheeks and used his handhold to pull the tall body closer to his so that their hips and groins were grinding together. Yes, food could definitely wait.


 


The two lovers stood in the middle of the floor of the Greatroom macking on each other for several minutes. When Justin's hands started to push up, trying to remove Brian's wife beater tee, the older man suddenly recalled his perfect plan. He gathered both Justin's smaller hands in his own bigger grasp and then turned to lead his captive back down the hall towards the bedroom.


 


Instead of pleasing Justin, though, the sight of all the burning candles and the flowers on the bed seemed to scare the boy. "Brian? . . . What's . . . why . . . Is everything okay?" Justin looked up with naked anxiety at the taller man standing next to him.


 


Brian shook his head and chuckled. "Of course everything's okay. Can't a guy just do something nice for his partner every so often without it becoming a major deal?"


 


"Well . . . yeah, a guy could, just not if that guy was Brian Kinney," Justin teased, looking around at Brian from under his long thick eyelashes.


 


"Twat!" was Brian's only response as he almost roughly shoved Justin backwards onto the foot of the large platform bed, causing Justin's body to mercilessly squish the lovely bundle of flowers.


 


"Oh good! There's the Brian I know!" Justin laughed as he squirmed higher up the bed, pulling the bouquet of flowers out from under him and tossing them aside, concentrating only on Brian as the sexy brunet slowly stripped off all his clothing.


 


It was truly a wonderful sight. Brian stood tall, his lanky frame almost back to the way it was before, with maybe just a bit more padding around the middle and his pecs slightly fuller. Justin could only just barely see the C-Section scar which had faded and was now almost completely covered by Brian's curly thatch of pubes. The few stretch marks, which no one acknowledged openly, had also faded and were of course not really there. But otherwise, sexy, sleek, sultry Brian was back and Justin was thrilled by the sight.


 


Justin started to pull off his own shirt, but Brian grabbed his hands away. "Mine!" Brian insisted with a little growl. Justin grinned at the predatory beast and happily relinquished all control. Brian slowly peeled off Justin's pullover shirt and then unbuttoned the boy's tight fitting 501's. Either it was laundry day or Justin had been anticipating this very type of homecoming, because there were no briefs under the tight jeans and Justin's cock burst out at full mast as soon as the last button was undone. Brian purred at the pretty sight and couldn't resist a quick taste before he pulled the jeans the rest of the way off.


 


Once he had his prey prepared and exactly where he wanted him, Brian pounced onto the bed, landing on all fours, straddling Justin's naked body as the boy wriggled with anticipation. Slowly, Brian stretched out his legs, causing his fully engorged cock to drop slowly towards it's intended target. When just the tip was lightly brushing against Justin's stomach, Brian stopped and held himself there on his strong arms.


 


"Sunshine, I wanted to ask you something . . . " Brian's usually confident voice seemed more hesitant this time as he spoke, hovering there over his willing prey.


 


"What is it, Brian?" Justin was perplexed by all this unfamiliar reluctance.


 


"Well, see, because of the pregnancy and everything, it's been more than six months since . . . you know . . . since there was anybody else . . . and I got tested again and I thought that we could . . . if you wanted, well, we could do it . . . raw?" Brian stuttered and then dropped his body down onto Justin's long pale lengths.


 


"Really?" Justin's eyes were opened round and wide. He'd always hoped but never truly thought this day would come, at least not so soon.


 


"Really, Sunshine. If you want it," Brian offered, his face open and vulnerable in a way Justin had only had glimpses of before.


 


"Yes," Justin replied simply. "I want it, Brian. I really, really, want it."


 


Brian's only reply was to savagely latch on to Justin's juicy pink lips and ravage them thoroughly for several minutes. Fuck, it felt so good to be here like this, flesh sliding against hot naked flesh, the tiny beginning beads of sweat causing them to stick together as their hands roamed freely over backs, arms, legs, cocks, asses. Brian wanted to touch all of Justin's slight frame at the same time, possess him completely, caress and rub and lick and bite at every centimeter of that creamy white skin. Somehow, just touching this man was more arousing to Brian than anything he'd ever done with another in all his long, sexually active life. He wanted to keep kissing and touching forever, but he was also more excited by what was coming up than he wanted to admit. Deciding that he simply couldn't wait any longer, Brian decided to fuck with more foreplay. He was ready for play-play.


 


Happily bypassing the bowl of condoms that was waiting on the nightstand, Brian instead went for the pump-top bottle of lube standing nearby. He filled his palm with a generous dollop and then moved back to his squirming, equally ready blond boy. Justin was as eager as Brian and didn't wait for a cue before sliding his legs up over Brian's shoulders. It had been a very, very long time since Justin had been on the receiving end of Brian Kinney's special purpose. Not that Justin minded driving when he was with Brian, but . . . to feel Brian inside him, his long solidity piercing deep into Justin's very core, that was sheer bliss to the youth and he had been hungering for it for months now.


 


Brian made short work of preparing his boy. Although it had been a while for Justin, they were both too ready to wait for too long. Brian positioned Justin with a couple of convenient pillows under him and then held his naked dick in place with the tip nudging against the boy's beautiful mahogany knot. Justin smiled up at him and nodded gleefully. Brian exhaled, trying to regain some inner control, and then started easing himself inside the tight smooth welcoming depths of his sweet young lover.


 


Justin was tight. So very, very tight. But the smooth warmth encasing Brian's long neglected dick continued to draw him in ever deeper. It was fucking nirvana, feeling everything, no barriers, being balls deep inside this amazing, loving man who had given him so much. Brian's breath caught as he reached the ultimate depth of Justin's being. He rested there briefly, almost paralyzed by the overwhelming sense of joy that washed over him at that moment. It was fucking heaven. He wanted to stay right there forever.


 


But as wonderful as he felt resting in that spot, Brian couldn't resist the instinctual urge to move. Bracing his knees more fully, Brian commenced a slow, evenly paced rocking in and out, in and out, moving smoothly, aiming for Justin's sweet spot with every thrust. His mouth found the first patch of skin it met and he started sucking there, tasting the sweet saltiness of Justin's skin while his cock reveled in the depths. Justin was writhing and moaning beneath him, unconsciously grasping at anything his hands contacted including the sheets, Brian's hair, skin, anything he could reach. Their joining was timeless and yet, before either was ready, their bodies were overcome with endless explosions of electric euphoria as Brian emptied himself deep inside his lover and Justin painted their chests with streamers of sticky cum.


 


Brian collapsed into a boneless blob of happiness draped over his young lover's equally limp body. Justin's legs slowly slid down off Brian's shoulders and plopped onto the mattress. Neither man seemed able to move much beyond that. And, for once, there really wasn't any reason why they had to move - no condom to dispose of, no infant squalling for attention, nowhere they had to be or anything they had to do - they were gloriously free to lay together while the aftershocks of their love melted away.


 


Justin recovered his ability to speak first. "That was fucking . . ."


 


". . . Amazing!" Brian finished his lover's sentence, moving languidly to the side so his weight wasn't completely trapping Justin underneath him. "Truly, fucking, unbelievably amazing."


 


They both lay there, their bodies still tightly entwined, speechless for several more minutes. Brian's hand was absentmindedly playing with Justin's long thick blond hair while his mind just drifted aimlessly. This was the closest he'd ever felt to anyone before. He was almost frightened by how comforting it felt to lie here wrapped around Justin's willing body in THEIR home, in THEIR bed. Right at this moment there was simply NOTHING he wouldn't give to Justin. This was everything he'd never even dared to imagine for himself and his future. Brian was bewildered by how content he was right then.  


 


"Sunshine . . . Thank you," Brian was too filled with happiness to hold it all inside. He had to confess. He had to tell Justin exactly how he felt. "I've never . . . I don't think I ever thanked you for coming into my life and refusing to go away again. But I'm glad you stayed. I'm glad you're here. I . . . I want it to stay like this . . . I . . ."


 


"I love you, too, Brian," Justin helped his tongue-tied partner out with the words he'd been stumbling over. "And I want it to stay like this, too. Forever, if that's okay with you?"


 


"Yeah . . . Forever . . ." Brian echoed the words, his lips reciting the pledge into the sweet tender crook of Justin's neck.


 


After several more minutes, just when Justin thought that maybe Brian was drifting off to sleep since he'd been so still and quiet for so long, there was a barely heard whisper. "Sunshine. I want you inside me. I want to feel it too. Please . . ."


 


"I'd love to, Brian," Justin whispered huskily back, kissing Brian's temple tenderly as he spoke. "But, shouldn't we keep the condoms then, you know, just in case?"


 


"I asked Chiefy," Brian replied a bit bashfully. "I kinda wanted to know if, maybe, I might be able to have another . . . someday . . . but, it's pretty unlikely. She said there's never been a documented case of multigravida in a man before. It's just so rare, so highly complex for a man to get pregnant in the first place, that it's unlikely it would ever happen to the same guy twice. So, if you're up for it, there's really no reason we can't . . ."


 


"If I'm UP for it? Have you ever known me to NOT be up for it?" Justin teased, trying to lighten the mood as he rolled them both over so that Brian was now on his back. "I will happily fuck you senseless, my sweet Brian. Over and over again, as long and as often as you would like. Forever . . ."


 


"Mmmmm. That's sounds good. You can start now!" Brian ordered and spread his legs wide as Justin kneeled in place, more than happy to reciprocate. Justin's lovely thick cock - the very one which had engendered all those fantasies in Brian that had set this whole mess into action about ten months earlier - was fully engorged and already dripping in its eagerness to fulfill any of Brian's desires. Even if it took forever . . .


Maybe NOT The End . . .


############BBBBBBBBBBBB############

Chapter End Notes:

10/22/13 - Tttttttttthhhhhat's All Ffffollks! At least for now . . . Thank you to all my wonderful readers. I'm truly flattered by all your attention, your kind words and your approval. Thank you, thank you, thank you! *Author going off to do sad little happy dance - unsure if ending a story that's been so fun to write is a good thing* TAG 

The End.
Tagsit is the author of 61 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 13 members. Members who liked Prego Stud also liked 825 other stories.
This story is part of the series, Stud Series. The next story in the series is Daddy Stud.