- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

This is a short, fluffy little chapter. I asked my friend if I should go ahead and post it now, as is, or if I should wait, write more and post it later. She read the passage, snorted her orange soda all over her shirt and told me to post it right away. So, here you go. I hope you Enjoy! TAG

 

 

 

Chapter 15 - The Funny Bunny Chapter.


Once he'd succumbed, Brian didn't consciously try to keep Justin out of his life. He didn't actually welcome him in with open arms either, though. Brian seemed sort of stuck on the fence about his feelings for Justin. In other words, it was back to Brian Kinney's usual behavior.


Brian was still hell bent on keeping his secret a secret. He also seemed to feel that part of keeping his situation quiet necessitated him maintaining his studly reputation. Which meant that Brian Kinney had to keep being seen out and about, acting like the irrepressible lothario he'd always been, without a noticeable let up in his clubbing or tricking. It was like a point of honor for him to make sure that, at least once a night, he was SEEN dragging a trick somewhere private.


Justin wasn't really happy with that part of Brian's little act. He'd never really enjoyed sharing Brian, but he'd accepted early on that Brian was who he was and Justin wasn't going to change him. At least not overnight. Only now, he felt he DID have a particular claim to the man and it became much harder to fight off his feelings of jealousy when he'd watch Brian disappearing into the backroom with another man.


Of course, Brian hadn't really kept to his 'One Fuck Only' policy, at least where Justin was concerned, in a very long time. More often than not, it was Justin that the Stud of All Studs would drag off to the bathroom or backroom or fuck in the middle of the Baths' Orgy Room. And it was pretty much exclusively Justin who would accompany Brian back to the loft at the end of the night.


Justin still had to keep up his super stalker routine during those times when Brian felt he needed some distance. Brian made a point of kicking Justin out most nights, even after he'd brought the blond youth home for some riotous sex-capades. He only let Justin stay the night - itself a major concession for the old Brian Kinney - one or two nights a week, usually on weekends.


The rest of the time, Justin resumed his careful covert surveillance. He still made a point of having breakfast ready for Brian every morning. Brian made a point of ignoring the fact that Justin was still sneaking into his apartment on a nightly basis. Brian also ignored the way Justin was always showing up with his packets of saltines, supervising his meals out, spouting helpful factoids about nutrition and healthcare and generally making a pest of himself. Justin also made a point of keeping an eye on Brian whenever he'd go out clubbing - just to ensure he was a good little boy around the drinks, the drugs and all other unhealthy substances. Brian knew Justin was watching and he always toed the line.


Secretly, Brian got a tiny thrill every time Justin would do something overtly caring for him, especially when it happened in public. Nobody had ever put that much effort into taking care of him - not his parents, not his teachers or childhood caregivers, not even Debbie or Michael. Brian had always had only himself to rely on. Knowing Justin was looking out for him felt pretty amazing, actually. So Brian rarely said anything about Justin's antics:


More often, it was Michael who would complain about Justin's interfering behavior. The Best Friend had finally caught on to Justin's stepped-up stalking and reproached the youth for it incessantly. Justin never argued with Michael. Even when Michael would bait the teen, trying relentlessly to get some reaction or response, Justin never fought back, never retaliated, never even complained. Brian saw it all, but didn't think it was up to him to interfere. Justin could stand up for himself. Or not. Brian Fucking Kinney couldn't be seen to care too much about such matters, even if it was his favorite twink that was being hassled. Maybe especially because it WAS his favorite twink.


So life went on, with no big changes in Brian's routine, at least none that were visible from the perspective of a random bystander. Until, that is, the night that Brian decided to take Scott, the new personal trainer at Ript Gym, up on his offer to visit the backroom of Babylon together. Scott WAS a gorgeous man, there was no getting around that. He was only of average height but very buff, blond and he had the perfect golden tan skin. Justin had watched him making time with Brian at the gym a lot over the past few weeks and had decided he really disliked the man. When Justin saw the sun-tanned surfer boy heading to the backroom with his Baby-Daddy, the irate blond didn't even try to control his urge to follow.


Brian was leaning against his usual spot on the far wall - Justin briefly wondered if there was some tacit agreement among the backroom boys that THAT spot was reserved for Brian Kinney or if maybe he'd marked the spot so many times that his scent just repelled other men, because hardly anyone ever took 'Brian's' piece of wall. Scott, aka Sufer-Dude in Justin's thoughts, had Brian's shirt unbuttoned and pushed halfway off his shoulders. He was currently letting his ugly fat, meaty-looking tongue surf around all over Brian's chest. Justin watched, somewhere between grossed-out and enraged, while Surfer-Dude licked at and suckled Brian's nipples for an inordinately long period of time.

 

 

"Mmmmm, you taste good, Kinney," Surfer-Dude moaned loudly. "You must really be concentrating your workout on your upper body. God, your pecs are amazing. They're so full and pumped." Justin watched in disgust as the Surfer Trick went back to sucking on Brian's nipples. "God, your nips are so beautiful and so dark . . . taste so good . . ."


Justin watched for a few more seconds and then quietly blew a gasket. He couldn't take it anymore. The sight of this buffoon slobbering all over HIS man, sucking Brian's tits, it made Justin sick to his stomach.


"Fuck off!" Justin ordered, grabbing Surfer-Trick's shoulder and forcibly pulling the man away from his Brian.


"What the fuck?" Surfer-Trick started to complain.


"I said: Fuck. Off!" Justin shouted at the incredulous trick. "Take your wierd breast fettish thing back home and go suck your mommy's tits with that ugly fat tongue. Nobody here wants to see that shit. So just FUCK OFF!"


The entire backroom stood staring in awe at this unprecedented spectacle. Taylor, who was about fifty pounds and several inches smaller than the burly Surfer-Trick, wasn't backing down. He insinuated his small, slight frame between Kinney and the beefy trick and was staring daggers at the confused man. It was like watching a pretty, cuddly, baby bunny taking on a bulldog. Only the pretty baby bunny was snarling and snapping with razor sharp teeth and mad red eyes and the bulldog was NOT, in any way, prepared to take on the killer bunny.


Surfer-Trick glanced one time over Killer-Bunny's head at Brian. Brian, who'd been standing there in slack-jawed amazement with the rest of the spectators, snapped his jaw closed and simply shrugged at poor Scott. He thought he heard the baby bunny growling deep in his little furry throat, and didn't dare say anything. The big Surfer-Bulldog, realized he didn't stand a chance and, raising his hands in surrender, he carefully backed away from the gaping, razor-sharp killer-bunny teeth which were now grinning at him feraly with victory.


The next moment, the Killer-Bunny was gone. Justin turned around with an apologetic look on his baby bunny face and immediately started fussing with Brian's shirt. The sweet little baby bunny quickly re-buttoned the shirt and then looked up contritely into The Big Bad Stud's eyes, waiting to see what his punishment would be for acting so proprietorial.


The Big Bad Stud wasn't angry though. He was incredibly turned on by the whole episode. He was a tiny bit hesitant as well, because he didn't want to tangle with the Killer-Bunny either. But his lust happily over-ruled his hesitance in the end.


Brian crooked his finger at Justin indicating the boy should approach. The scared baby bunny took two mincing hops forward. Brian leaned down and whispered in the bunny's cute little bunny ear, "Turn around. Pants off."


Justin's face exploded with delight and the happy little bunny hopped right out of his pants and over to the wall where the Big Bad Stud proceeded to fuck him well and good for the next half hour.

 

Back at the loft, there was a lot more fucking like bunnies all night long. The Killer-Bunny never reappeared, little Justin-Bunny was all fucked out and happily sated and the Big Bad Stud reigned supreme forever after - or at least until the next day. It was a happy ending for everyone except the evil Surfer who had to take his big meaty tongue and go home alone - probably to lick his wounds with said icky tongue.

Chapter End Notes:

 

Heheh. Watch out for Killer-Bunnies! ACK! Now, I'm off to write a real chapter and answer some reviews! TAG!