- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry about not posting a chapter yesterday. I had a completely different chapter started but halfway through I decided I hated it. So, I scrapped the whole thing and fell back on what I knew would be a crowd pleaser - More Sex! Hope you enjoy! I'll work on the annoying plot issues next chapter. TAG.


***Chapter dedicated to Lorie, who was concerned that there wasn't enough smut in this story. I'm not sure that THIS is what you were expecting though. ***


 

Chapter 39 - Who's On Top?


"Fuck! How did he figure it out? How?" Justin demanded under his breath as they walked together back into the main ballroom. "We're so fucking close, Brian. Why now? Fucking Dr. Dave couldn't have waited just a couple more weeks? How did he know?"


"It doesn't matter how he figured it out," Brian replied calmly, smiling and nodding to other guests as they passed. "I'm actually surprised I've skated by this long. I mean, come on. Great tailor or not, no self-respecting fag is going to gain twenty pounds in less than five months and NOT be the subject of gossip. Dr. Dave isn't stupid - I'm sure he just put it all together. But, I'm not worried. He doesn't have any proof. If he did, he wouldn't have backed down that easy."


"I don't know, Brian . . . "


"Yeah, well I do. Now, stop worrying your pretty little blond head. I've got this handled," Brian ordered, pulling Justin to him for a nice long, tongue-filled kiss. "Off you go, now. Go play with your Mommy and your fag hag. I'm just going to finish things up here. I'll kiss a few more asses, stroke a couple of egos and then say my goodbyes. Then, if you're a good boy, Sunshine, I'll take you up to our suite and let you stroke me and kiss MY ass." Brian gave his co-conspirator one last squeeze, grabbing his ass and pulling the length of Justin's body hard against his own, then bit him playfully on the nose before walking away into the sea of guests.


"Everything okay, Jus?" Daphne knocked shoulders with him.


"I don't know Daph," Justin admitted as he watched Brian saunter away. "I can't wait till all the stress of having to keep everything quiet is over."


"It won't be long now," Daphne reassured him. "He looks gorgeous in that suit, but, well . . . If you know what to look for, you can tell. Like it or not, Brian's running out of time."


Justin silently agreed but still hoped that Brian would get the opportunity to reveal himself in his own time and in his own style. It was going to be difficult enough for the macho stud to deal with the fall out from people finding out HE was pregnant. If Brian was forced into some grudging admission, it would put a big damper on the rest of the pregnancy. But, if B4 worked the way they envisioned it, Brian would be 'coming out' in style and probably end up the envy of every gay man on the planet, rather than some neutered laughingstock from the Pitts.


Daphne dragged Justin off to dance to help get his mind off things while Brian schmoozed the remaining people he needed to schmooze. It was already after one am before the party started to die down. Debbie and Vic had left a while ago, followed almost immediately by Jennifer Taylor. Nobody had seen hide nor hair of Emmett in over an hour - and surprise, surprise, Drew Boyd hadn't been seen in a while either. Mel and Lindz were lip locked together in a dark corner making out like teenagers thanks to a surfeit of martinis. Which left only Ted, Michael and the hunky Ben Bruckner, sipping drinks and talking animatedly in the lobby.


Brian finished saying goodnight to the last of the VIPs and then gave a few directions to the head of the clean up staff. He found Justin with the boys and Daphne in the lobby. The man looked utterly exhausted as he shuffled up to the group, trying in vain to hide a yawn. Brian had been on the go for going on twenty hours straight, and that after a long and busy week. For once Justin thought his partner looked his age - and maybe a little more. It was definitely time to drag his prego ass off to bed.


Before Brian could get embroiled in another long drawn out goodbye with their friends, Justin jumped to his feet and blocked Brian's approach with his body. "Excuse us, guys, but Brian promised me almost an hour ago that if I was good I'd get a special treat. And, I've been waiting patiently, being very, very good, so . . . Bye!" Before anyone could say a single word, Justin had an unprotesting Brian plastered against the wall next to the elevator banks, his mouth already too busy with more important things to get out any goodbyes. In fact nothing more was said by either Brian or Justin, outside of a few random moans and occasional pleadings for 'more', for quite some time.


"Fuck! . . . Stop, Justin. . . Ugh. Stop!" Were the next fully coherent words heard from the pair - which unfortunately brought the other activities as well as the moaning to an abrupt stop.


"What . . . *pant, pant* . . . What is it, Brian?" Justin's reasoning brain finally kicked in enough that he noticed his lover was uncomfortable.


Justin sat up straighter, so that he wasn't draped over Brian's extended belly any more, and slowed his rocking.


"This isn't working," Brian reluctantly admitted. "I can't fucking breathe."


"I'm so sorry, Brian. . . We can put a couple more pillows under you and I won't lean forward. . . Sorry," Justin said immediately chagrined and embarrassed at having made Brian uncomfortable.


"Shit," Brian said and sighed in resignation. "Oh, fuck it all . . ."


Brian waved at Justin to move off him. Justin slid back and disengaged himself from Brian's dick with an uneasy frown. For a minute, Justin was worried Brian was giving up altogether.


They'd already had to give up their favorite fucking position - face to face with Justin's legs bent back almost to his ears - when that got too difficult, what with the baby bump and all. Now it looked like Justin wouldn't be riding Brian anymore either. Doggie style had also become a thing of the past. And, as sexually creative as the boys were, that didn't leave much . . . It would be a long few months if this was the end of their fucking.


But there was no way Brian Fucking Kinney was giving up his favorite hobby, not even for a couple of months. No fucking way would he ever stop fucking. He'd already had to make quite a few compromises because of this ridiculous situation. What was one more? He'd just have to suck it up and get his needs met another way.


Brian sat up and then rearranged all the pillows on the bed into one big pile. He pulled the now useless condom off his cock and reached for a new one from the box on the nightstand. Then, with a smugly amused little smile he handed Justin the new condom.


"I'm afraid you're going to have to drive for a while, Sunshine," Brian arched his brows coyly as he scooted around on his knees till his bulk was propped face down on the pile of pillows. "Looks like I get to be a pampered little bottom boy for the time being while you do all the work. Think you're up for it stud?" Brian winked and then buried his face in a pillow, not sure he could stop himself from laughing if he kept looking at the startled, proud and somewhat terrified look on Justin's face


"Are you sure, Brian?" Justin asked warily. "What if this is too much pressure on your stomach like that?"


"I'm sure it'll be fine. I've got lots of pillows, but . . . Just take it easy. Junior kicks when he gets too squished." Brian had meant that last part as a joke but when Justin still didn't move after a minute, Brian looked around and saw the beautiful boy kneeling behind him, chewing on his bottom lip and looking very, very worried.


"Sunshine, listen to me. Are you listening?" Justin nodded nervously. "I want you to fuck me. Now. And then we're going to finally get some sleep. And tomorrow we’re going to wake up and you're going to fuck me again. And you're going to keep on fucking me until this baby is born and I can once again see my goddamned cock so that I can resume fucking you. I will NOT go two months without fucking. Got it? And instead of acting all worried about it, you fucking better enjoy yourself because you will never get to experience the joys of Brian Kinney as your designated bottom boy ever again. So, get going and start fucking me already."


"Awfully bossy for a bottom, aren't you?" Justin teased, and then smacked the saucily wiggling ass in front of him.


"Ouch. Fuck that," Brian pretended to be outraged. "This is called topping from the bottom. Now get your cock in gear and start fucking me or I'm sure I can find someone else who wants bragging rights to this ass for the next couple months."


"Yes, Sir, Mr. Kinney, Sir! One fucking coming right up, Sir!"


"Smartass!" Brian commented and turned back towards his pillows again only to be startled by another slap to his rear from a grinning blond boy.


"Sir! Yes, Sir! I'll make your ass smart, Sir! Anything else I can help you with before the fucking, Sir?"


"Justin . . . " Brian warned, about fed up with the teasing.


"Sir! Sorry, Sir! Commencing fuck now, Sir!" Justin responded promptly as he grabbed for the lube and squeezed a generous cold dollop directly on Brian's rear, eliciting a gasp from the recipient.


"Justin!" Brian growled. "What are you doing?"


"Sir, I don't know, Sir! I thought you were running this fuck, Sir!"


"Point taken, Cadet," Brian replied drolly. "Now get the fuck on with it. Oh, and, don't think I'll forget this when things are back to normal again."


"Sir! I can't wait, Sir! Inserting dick in ass now, Sir! Awaiting further instructions as to speed, velocity and vector, Sir!"


"Justin! Move your ass now! Fast and hard! We can play naughty Cadet getting punished by the Drill Sergeant later. Right now, I just want you to fuck me so I can get some sleep! Damn it!"


"Yes, Sir!" Justin purred as he pulled Brian's hips towards him with a fast, sharp jerk, causing Brian's head to snap up as he gasped for breath.


Justin pulled out very slowly and then paused when just the tip of his cock was still inside Brian's tight hole. When Brian started to wiggle backwards, encouraging him to keep going, Justin slammed back in hard till his balls slapped against Brian's. From the very vocal groan, his aim must have been pretty good, too.


"Brian . . . " Justin asked as he again pulled out tortuously slowly.


He thrust in hard again. "Who's . . ." He pulled out unhurriedly. ". . . The . . ." He hammered back in punching at Brian's prostate and pulling out a wrangled cry of mixed pleasure and pain from his lover. " . . . Top?"


The wily blond pulled out again so slowly it was driving Brian insane, then paused at the apex of his movement again.


"Justin . . . " Brian begged, trying to move himself backwards onto the hot pulsing cock that was being withheld.


"Say it, Brian," Justin coaxed, inching his dick back in a centimeter or two then pausing again. "Say it. Who's the top? I'm not moving again till you say it. . . "


"Fuck . . . Fine! You are. You're the top, Justin. Happy? Now, please . . . Aaaaaahhhhhhhh!"


Justin, having very effectively made his point, started moving again, this time with a nice steady pace and deep satisfying strokes. Brian was moving his body in sync, rocking back to eagerly accept each thrust. The ecstatic brunet probably didn't even realize he was chanting 'Yes, Yes, Yes' every time Justin grazed against his sensitive prostate as the youth slid inside.


Brian was so ready - he'd been ready, half-hard from all the praise and acceptance all night. Justin's cock was as hot and perfect as always, filling him so full. The stretch of his muscles around that stout rod felt so good, so right. Every motion, back and forth, rippling through him. Each thrust completed him. Each time Justin pulled back he yearned for more. The friction igniting happy trembling fires of lust at all points of contact. This HAD to be the ultimate in pleasure, the ultimate fulfillment. He teetered on the edge of bliss, pushing incrementally closer with every pounding thrust, wishing it would never end while his body raced forward to end it all.


Then, with a deep penetrating pulse, Justin pushed in once more, kissing the back of Brian's neck right as his cock plunged in, and that internal fire sparked, setting off cascades of rapturous convulsions as the pleasure washed over them both. Both men fell forward, the strength of their arms giving out as the endorphin high flooded through their systems. Between the panting and the loud beating of their mutual hearts, it was too noisy to talk for some while after.


"Justin," Brian finally broke the silence. "I don't hate . . . not being the top."


"I know exactly what you mean, big guy!" Justin chuckled and then pulled out, disposing of the condom and wrapping Brian up in his arms till they both fell sound asleep.

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

9/18/13 - You really can find anything on the Internet these days. . . (Mild grossness warning, here.) Source: BabyCenter.com


Sex During Pregnancy - With a normal pregnancy, provided there are no complications,

most people can continue to have sex right up until their water breaks or they go into labor.

You won't hurt the baby by making love. The amniotic sac and the strong muscles of the

uterus protect your baby, and the thick mucus plug that seals the cervix helps guard against

infection.


Will sex feel different now that I'm pregnant? - Most people report that sex DOES feel

different during pregnancy. Some find it more pleasurable, at least at times. Others

may generally find it less so, for part or all of the pregnancy. Also some find their breasts

may feel tingly, tender, and unusually sensitive to touch. Many find this heightened

sensitivity to be a turn-on.

 

Here's what's going on. Increased blood flow to the area can cause engorgement of

the genitals. The heightened sensation that results may add to your pleasure during sex.


Contractions Triggered by Sex - Many people report feeling some mild abdominal

cramps or contractions during or immediately after intercourse or orgasm.

These are not the same as the contractions that are associated with labor and

are considered normal.


Comfortable Positions - You may have to experiment to find the positions

that are best for you. Finding a comfortable position for intercourse becomes

more of a challenge as your belly grows. For example, the missionary position

(man on top) becomes increasingly difficult as your pregnancy progresses and

is nearly impossible late in pregnancy. If you do use this position after the first

trimester, wedge a pillow under you so you're tilted and not flat on your back,

and make sure your partner supports himself so his weight is not on your abdomen.

Some couples find pregnancy to be an opportunity to get creative and try some

new positions. Here are some suggestions . . . (there were quite a few good ideas,

but you'll have to go to the site to read them all yourself) Support yourself on your

knees and elbows. Your partner kneels and enters from behind you.


Okay - It's official, at least according to this one particular site -

Doggie Style is a recommended sexual position for intercourse

during pregnancy. I researched it. See. I'm not just making this stuff up,

folks! It's completely doable! Now, everybody go out there and try it for yourselves! TAG.


#########BBBBBB##########