[Reviews - 13] starPrinter ePub eBook
Summary:

No Ocean.jpg

Sequel to "My Night with a Merman" Brian has returned to Pittsburgh thinking he's crazy for believing he spent a night on the beaches of California with a merman. Little does he know, Justin, a blond merman is not far behind him following the man that has captured his affections.


Rated: YA
Categories: QAF US Characters: Brian Kinney
Tags: Prostitution
Genres: Fantasy
Pairings: Brian/Justin
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 5831 Read: 4699
ePub Downloads: 1 Published: Apr 11, 2017 Updated: Jul 02, 2017

1. We Meet Again Landie by FreeSpirit15 [Reviews - 4] half-star (1580 words)

Hi everyone! Finally got around to writing a sequal to "My Night with a Merman" Thanks to everyone who read and commented. I hope you like the sequal as well.

2. Can This Be Real? by FreeSpirit15 [Reviews - 3] half-star (1275 words)

Hi everyone! Thank you to Tagsit for making this beautiful banner for me. Thanks to everyone who read the first chapter and hope you enjoyed it!

3. We Don't Need to Leave the Loft by FreeSpirit15 [Reviews - 2] half-star (1495 words)
Hope everyone enjoys the next chapter in our favorite couple's story. I'm hoping I will have more time to write now that April is behind me.

Shoutout to all the writers who write multichapter stories!

4. The Merman Meets The Boys by FreeSpirit15 [Reviews - 4] starstar (1481 words)
Hey everyone! I'm so sorry about this long overdue next chapter. I had to take a break most of June from writing for personal reasons.

Hope you enjoy the next chapter :)