- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

 

I was a quick, wet boy, diving too deep for coins.

 

All of your street light eyes wide on my plastic toys.

 

Then when the cops closed the fair, I cut my long baby hair.

 

Stole me a dog-eared map and called for you everywhere…

 

Brian has fucked me about ten times now. That’s ten times I’ve been here for him to fuck me. I don’t mean how many times he’s been inside me. Those ten times don’t count that very first night into the morning when he fucked me 3 times. Or the other times I have been here and he would take 20-minute breaks to piss, smoke a cigarette and then plow into me again.

 

But he’s different tonight. Maybe it’s the nipple ring. He’s already fucked me. Hard. But…there was something different in his kiss tonight. In the way, his fingers brushed over my skin. He murmured against the back of my neck at one point during a particularly hard thrust how beautiful I was. He’d never said that before. Hot. Yes. But beautiful? Uh, no.

 

And when his fingers snaked into mine as he draped himself over my body, I had to squeeze my eyes shut to control the fluttering in my stomach. Fuck, I’m such a lovesick schoolboy.

 

Maybe that’s how I keep ending up back here.

 

He saunters out of the bathroom, wiping his hands and now limp cock on a hand towel and eyes me spread out on the bed. I’m still regulating my breathing from the intense orgasm I had and my legs feel like Jell-O. I blink at him a few times and realize it's time for me to go.

 

I groan as I sit up, pouting a little at the pain in my legs and ass.

 

“What are you doing?” He asks. He tosses the towel onto the floor and walks over to the bed.

 

“Um, leaving?”

 

“Why?”

 

I give him a wrinkled brow look. Why? Is he asking me why?

 

He kneels down on the bed and brushes my sweat-drenched hair back.

 

“Running back to Mommy’s?” He teases. I push him playfully and reach onto the floor for my underwear. As soon as I grab them he takes them out of my hand gently and places them back on their usual spot on the floor. I watch his hand the entire time. He pushes me by my chest carefully back onto the bed and leans over me. His hair is wet against his forehead and fuck he’s so hot I can barely stand it.

 

I eye his bicep muscle as it strains to keep him in this position.

 

“What she gonna say about your new piece of jewelry?” He stares at it and my cock comes to life against my balls.

 

“She won't see it.”

 

He chuckles and leans down to support all his weight onto one arm and runs a finger over my swollen nub. I hiss and he blows hot air on it.

 

“Tell me why you did it.”

 

I swallow. Shit.

 

“Cause I wanted it.”

 

“Try again.” He tugs on it and I arch a little, whimpering.

 

“Brian…”

 

“Tell the truth or you get a spanking.”

 

Fuck, there goes my dick again.

 

“The truth?” I ask breathlessly. He keeps fucking tugging on it and fuck, it hurts but god, I don’t care.

 

He’s paying attention to me. I guess that was the point of it all along.

 

“For you,” I whisper.

 

He lifts his gaze from the piece of metal and up to my face. I can't read his reaction. Fuck, I hate that about him.

 

“What the hell makes you think I’d give a shit about this?” He loops his finger through the ring and gives it a HARD pull. I scream and grip the sheets.

 

I don’t answer. I just moan and squeeze my eyes shut so they don’t water.

 

“You went through a lot of pain just to get my attention.”

 

He doesn’t know the half of it.

 

I nod at him. He leans down, brushing his lips again mine. See? What is he doing?

 

His fingers lazily trace over the rest of my chest and down my stomach.

 

“Was my dick the first thing up your tight little ass?” He breathes against my mouth.

 

Oh god. His fucking voice. I can’t…wait. What?

 

I pull back slightly trying to look into his eyes. He won't let me. His head is ducked and his lips are against my neck.

 

“I…” Shit. “You mean like when I jerked off?” God, I am such a fucking child.

 

He laughs against my skin and runs a single finger over my engorged cock.

 

“Mmmm. Sure.”

 

“I…used my fingers sometimes.” What the fuck is he talking about?

 

“I’m just surprised. You can take a lot.”

 

“Um. I guess.” I keep craning my neck. I want to see his face. But he won't let me. He just keeps nuzzling, yes I swear to god, nuzzling my neck.

 

“Wanna see how much you can take?”

 

Mm. Yes, he wants to fuck me again. That means I can stay longer. And maybe, just maybe, if we are both tired enough I can weasel into spending the night, it's already past 11 so…

 

He shifts off me and leans over the side of the bed. I have a perfect view of the curve of his back where it dips into his ass and god, isn’t it illegal to be this gorgeous?

 

He crawls back onto the bed and he’s holding something but I can't quite see…

 

Oh.

 

Fuck.

 

He runs it up my chest and then lays it against my cheek. It's cold. It’ll heat up I bet.

 

I swallow and he smirks cause he can see the wheels turning in my head.

 

“Do you have one of these, Sunshine?”

 

I shake my head.

 

He rolls it against my cheek and I can feel how heavy it is. It's blue. I think. Or maybe it’s just the lights above his bed reflecting off it. At this point, I don’t think it matters.

 

“I’m gonna fuck you with this.” He tells me. Brian never asks. He just…does.

 

I’m all right with that.

 

He looks into my eyes and places the dildo at my lips. I’m waiting for instructions.

 

I may be new, but I know how this works.

 

“Suck on this.” He orders.

 

Fuck yes.

 

I part my lips and he slowly pushes it into my mouth. It tastes like plastic and its wide and I can already feel myself starting to drool around it. I must look ridiculous.

 

But I don’t think Brian thinks so.

 

His eyes widen as I suck and swirl my tongue around the head of it. He’s watching me intently. I grab the base of the dildo where his hand is and push it farther into my mouth, causing me to gag for a moment before I open my throat.

 

He lets out a soft moan and licks his lips. I can feel his cock harden against my leg and he’s leaking.

 

He likes this. I’m fucking turning him on and my mind goes on autopilot. I don’t care if I gag. I don’t care of it hurts.

 

All I want is to make him happy. I want to keep pushing myself so he never gets bored. He can never get bored of me.

 

I start to hum around it and push it as far into my mouth as I can.

 

“Jesus Christ, Justin.” He brushes my hair back off my forehead and grips my hair tightly.

 

I’m drooling; spit sliding down my chin and onto my neck and chest. He ducks his head to lick it off and I moan.

 

He abruptly yanks the dildo from my throat, causing spit to fly and me to choke a little.

 

“Spread your legs.” His eyes are so dark. I’ve never seen them like that. I keep my gaze on his and open my legs as wide as they can go. It actually hurts my thighs how wide I’m spread, but like I said I don’t care. Nothing else matters but keeping that look on his face. And his dick hard.

 

My own cock lay hard and leaking against my stomach and he traces the head of the dildo down my chest and stomach and over my dick. I arch and whimper a little, the sensation almost too much to take.

 

He nudges my balls with it. I suck in my breath.

 

“It’s wide. And long. You want it?”

 

I nod quickly.

 

“What? I can’t hear you?” Another nudge to my balls.

 

“Y-Yes. Please.” God, why can’t I fucking speak around him?

 

He lets out a staggered breath. “You’re such a slut, you know that? Such a fucking slut.”

 

He spreads one of my cheeks with his hand and I feel his finger brush my already over fucked hole.

 

I don’t care.

 

“You’re still pretty open. Does it hurt?” He looks back up to my face. I realize my tongue is lying against my bottom lip. I shake my head.

 

I’m lying. It does hurt. But it doesn’t matter.

 

He knows I’m lying. He knows how sore I get. He rolls his tongue in his cheek and I feel the tip of the dildo against my hole. I gasp and squeeze my eyes shut.

 

“Open your eyes.”

 

I slowly open them and he’s staring at me.

 

“Now open up.” I know what he means.

 

I take in a deep breath and he pushes the wide tip into me.

 

It’s painful. So fucking painful it makes my eyes water.

 

“Good boy.” He praises.

 

I’m breathing hard and gripping the sheets.

 

“Okay. Again. Open up.”

 

I nod vigorously and take another deep breath, holding it.

 

And then I feel it. I feel it push all the way inside me. It burns like fire. It feels nothing like the first time he fucked me. I can feel how hard and inflexible it is inside me. I can even smell plastic smell mixing with my spit and musky lust smell.

 

I writhe a little and he runs his hand over my stomach.

 

“Shhhh. Just relax. You have to relax. You’re so fucking tight.” I feel as he reaches down to stroke his cock a few times.

 

God, yes.

 

I take one more deep breath and push down onto the dildo. He groans.

 

“What are you doing? Shhh. Stop.” He pushes down on my stomach to keep me against the bed.

 

“Fuck me.” I groan.

 

“Justin…just wait.”

 

“No.” I push down again. “Please, Brian.”

 

He pushes one of my legs up with his other hand and pulls the dildo from my hole gently. I hear the soft breaths he is taking and I look down at him as he watches it disappear back into my ass.

 

“Christ.” He whispers.

 

“Brian…” I whimper.

 

He pulls out again and then slams it back into me. I let out an earth-shattering scream and arch off the bed. He’s digging his fingers into the back of my thigh and working the toy into me so hard I can feel it in my stomach. My cock is twitching and my balls are heavy against my body.

 

“Do you have any idea how hot you are?” He asks, placing a small kiss on the tip of my dick.

 

Oh god. Don’t do that. I’m gonna explode any second.

 

“N-No. D-Do you l-l-like this?” I can barely speak. My body is quivering. I feel so full. So open.

 

So his.

 

He lets out a breathy chuckle. “Oh, I like it.”

 

He fucks me with it, slow but hard, brushing my sweet spot over and over again causing me to whimper and sweat and writhe. He’s breathing hard and I feel that tingle in my spine.

 

“Brian..I-I’m gonna…”

 

“Do it. Let go.” The sound of his voice makes my toes curl and I throw my head back against the mattress and I swear I’ve never seen these colors behind my eyes before. It’s a kaleidoscope of ecstasy. I feel the splash of come on my stomach and chest and I feel like it lasts for hours. I hear him groan and the dildo pop out of my hole and within seconds he’s straddling my waist.

 

I open my eyes to see him jerking off, head thrown back, eyes closed tightly and moaning profanities.

 

“Brian.”

 

He opens his eyes, still jerking himself.

 

I open my mouth and stick my tongue out a little, showing him what I want.

 

His eyes glaze over and he moves up my body slowly. He rests his tip against my lower lip and I just look up at him. I’m sweaty and my face is hot. I watch as a drop of sweat runs down his chest and my tongue flicks over his cock.

 

He groans and jerks himself, his finger brushing my chin with each heated stroke.

 

He’s close, so close, his body shuddering and mouth hanging open. He’s watching me as I watch him and I run my hand through the sticky mess of come and sweat on my chest and bring it to my mouth. I run my finger alongside his cock and his eyes widen slightly and the moan that erupts from his throat is so loud it echoes through the loft.

 

I feel his heat hit my lips, chin, and even my eyelids as his body jerks on top of me.

 

I reach out to grab some of it with my tongue and he YANKS on my hair, forcing my head back so I can catch the last of his orgasm inside my mouth.

 

When he’s done, he slowly lets go of my hair and I open my eyes slowly. He’s looking down at me, hair plastered against his forehead. I blink and give him a tiny innocent smirk. He wipes the come from my eyelids and brushes it over my lips.

 

I don’t lick it off. I leave it there as he touches my cheek gently.

 

We stay like that for a while. Just staring at each other in post orgasmic bliss.

 

He finally rolls off me and stumbles into the bathroom. I close my eyes and just lay there in our come. I can feel it drying against my mouth and chest and I really don’t even care.

 

Suddenly I feel a cool cloth against my skin and I flutter my eyes open to watch him as he cleans me up. When he gets to my face, he wipes it and leans down and kisses me. One of these soft kisses I was talking about from before. I savor it. I savor everything about him, but these are my favorite.

 

He drops the cloth on the floor and lies down next to me. I can’t move. Literally.

 

He pulls the sheet over me and I smile a little. That’s his way of telling me I can stay.

 

“You’re gonna be sore for a few days.” He says into the air.

 

I nod.

 

“So no fucking for a few days.”

 

I frown. “Uh huh.”

 

He rolls over and his arm lies across my stomach gently.

 

“You’ll just have to settle for a blow job.”

 

 

 

 

 

The End.
Inner_Justin is the author of 1 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 3 members. Members who liked The First Time Brian Uses a Toy On Justin also liked 254 other stories.