- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer:  All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners.  The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  No money is being made from this work.  No copyright infringement is intended. AKA - they're not mine. I wish they were mine. I'd promise to play with them nicely and feel - I mean, feed - and water them, but Showtime and Cowlip won't let me have them. Boo Hoo!

 

 

Author's Chapter Notes:

So, you guys SAID you wanted a sequel to Prego Stud . . . well, here it is! The continuing saga of the many ways I can think of to torture our favorite Stud! Hope you enjoy it! TAG

 

P.S. I'm not going to even try to write this as a stand alone story - there was just too much that happened in Prego Stud to try to recap it all as I go. So, if you need a refresher on what happened up to the point where this story starts, I strongly suggest you go back and read the prior story! 

 

Chapter 1 - It Begins!

This wasn't HIS place. It was all wrong. The walls were white, not the pretty brown and green he was used to. There were no glowing things over his bed. It didn't even smell right here - the sheets smelled wrong, not the same as his warm comfy sheets that smelled like flowers and the yellow one's shirts and the good smelling one's skin.

Kevan didn't like this new place. It wasn't easy being barely six weeks old. It was really hard to learn what was to be expected and what was wrong. It had taken him a long time to equate the green and brown room with comfort and safety, even when his favorite people things were nowhere to be seen. And just when he'd seemed settled in that place, they go and change everything, leaving him in this white place that just felt wrong. What was Kevan supposed to think of all this.

It was time to take action. Kevan's brain had early on determined that the only way to get his people things to come when he wanted them was to make lots of noise. It had never failed him yet. He opened his perfect little bowed lips wide, screwed up his will and pushed out enough air through his mouth to make that noise he knew was certain to get his people there fast. *Wwwwwaaaaaa!*

Kevan hoped that the good smelling dark one would be the first one to come. The dark one was yummy and would make his tummy feel warm and full. He could almost always get that one to give him whatever he needed: warm milk for his empty tummy, dry diapers, endless attention. The dark one was so much easier than the yellow one, even though Kevan loved them both. But sometimes the yellow one didn't give him what he wanted right away. And that other one - the one who always talked in that silly high-pitched goofy voice that was soooooo annoying - well, he was impossible. Kevan had been trying to train that one for a long time now but he just didn't seem to get it. Kevan thought the goofy one was nice enough, but talk about slow . . .

Well, that didn't matter right now. What mattered was that Kevan didn't like this place and wanted to be taken immediately back to HIS place. He wasn't about to be deterred, even if it was the goofy one that came when he made his noises. Kevan wasn't about to stop until he was home!

 

Animated-Border-Footprints.gif

Fuck! It felt so amazingly good to screw in the shower again! The steamy air enveloped their bodies as Brian pressed Justin's face into the glass wall of the shower and watched with ultimate satisfaction as his dick slid home inside that gloriously welcoming bubble butt.

It had been far too long since Brian and Justin had fucked in the shower. What had it been - at least four months, maybe more? After Brian had become too pregnant to make it workable . . . well, their shower time had still been pleasant but it was nothing like this. And even though he'd had no objection to letting Justin drive for a great deal of that time, the blond teen was simply too short to make fucking in the shower feasible. No matter how hard they'd tried to make it work - and they HAD tried, many times, in different positions and with endless props - it had proved physically impossible.

Brian had truly missed shower fucks.

Now, however, everything was back as it should be. Brian's belly was no longer an entity all its own. He could once again see his own dick and he had been cleared by the powers that be for any and all full-contact sports.

It felt so fucking good to be able to stick his needy dick into that perfectly willing hole, well slicked with Brian's favorite shower gel, while the endless cascades of almost-too-hot water poured down over them both. Brian loved the way the beads of water would pearl up and run across the beautiful porcelain skin of his lover. The tiny rivulets of water would creep slowly across the long white expanses of skin, two drops meeting and combining to create a little stream, and eventually joining up with other runnels forming rivers of sudsy water all draining down Justin's spine into the perfect canyon of his ass. Then, as Brian's rock hard cock cleaved through that lovely waterfall, driving forward to pierce into the tight knot of super-sensitive muscles, the river would again split into two separate channels, running to the left and right over the voluptuous curves of that enticing bubble butt and disappearing down the strong but slender thighs. The pattern of the swirling waters was almost as mesmerizing as the sight of his dick sinking over and over again into Justin's ass.

But this particular shower experience was even better than any he'd remembered. This fuck was different. This was the first time in Brian's entire life that he'd ever fucked someone in a shower raw.

That fact alone was more than enough to scare the shit out of Brian. Well, except that it felt so unbelievably good, the way his bare skin slid past the taut outer folds, the tight warmth caressing the delicate surfaces of the crown of his dick until his full length was encompassed in the snug velvet depths. If it hadn't felt so surpassingly indescribable, Brian might have actually had the leisure to think about exactly how frightened these good feelings made him.

Okay, so pretty much everything that had happened to Brian over the past year had been frightening, unprecedented, unusual and unnerving. He'd been living on the brink of 'scared-shitless' for so long now he was almost inured to the fear. Brian had been forced through so much change in such a short time, he wasn't sure he'd even recognize the old Brian Kinney if he saw him. And that was the most terrifying thing of all.

See, Brian Kinney had once been the Ultimate Stud. He'd been the King of Liberty Avenue. The indisputable top of all tops. The most ruthless predator ever known to the populaces that frequented Woody's, Babylon and the Liberty Baths. No one had dared to question Brian's position. Nobody would dare reject his advances. Brian was THE epitome of macho gay studs the world over. At least up until he'd given into a nagging little itch he'd been unable to shake and decided to let an inexperienced eighteen year old twink fuck him.

Since then Brian Kinney's life had forever changed.

Somehow, in the period of one short year, everything Brian had thought he'd known, everything he thought he was, every belief he'd thought was unquestionable, had simply melted away. The man who refused to believe in love, who steadily maintained that commitment was impossible and all relationships doomed, who didn't trust words like 'family' or 'partner', and who'd never envisioned a future for himself outside the lonely cold existence he already lived, was now a father, a lover, a partner and fully enmeshed in a committed relationship. It was almost incomprehensible how much Brian Kinney had changed in such a small span of time.

And it was all because of a tiny, eight-and-a-half pound scrap of humanity named Kevan Donaugh Taylor-Kinney, who had forever changed Brian Kinney's world.

Brian realized, for about the tenth time, that his attention was again wandering off to dwell on the baby. This was the first time since Kevan was born that Brian and Justin had had the whole house to themselves, and he didn't want to waste it. But, try as he might, even in the middle of such a perfect fuck, Brian found his mind kept drifting off to think about little Kevan.

Intellectually, he knew that the baby would be fine. He was staying with Grandma Jenn and Aunt Molly and Brian knew they'd take good care of their beloved grandson and nephew. Of course, that didn't stop Brian from irrationally worrying about whether or not the baby was okay; was Kevan scared being away from home overnight for the first time, did Jenn remember to put 'OX' into the crib with him, had he sent along enough expressed milk, what if they ran out and tried to give the baby formula and he had some kind of bad reaction, what if . . .

"Brian? Brian! Stop worrying about Kevan and fuck me already," Justin harshly interrupted his partner's musings and demanded attention. "He'll be just fine with Mom. But if you don't stop worrying about the baby and start pounding my ass, right now, you'll be the one in big trouble. I want to be fucked! Fucked well, thoroughly and repeatedly before they return and we have to go back to being fathers again. So get your dick moving, Stud!"

Brian didn't bother to reply. He just pressed Justin's shoulders more firmly against the glass wall of the shower and thrust his cock as hard as he could into his complaining partner's hot, tight ass, eliciting a contented moan.

 

Animated-Border-Footprints.gif

After their successful and much anticipated shower fuck, Brian took his prize twink back to their large king-sized bed, ready to move on to even more delicious heights of sexual pleasure. However Brian hadn't planned on his partner's automatic reaction to being back in bed. See, about twenty-five seconds after Justin's head hit that pillow, he was sound asleep and snoring happily while Brian was still raring to go. The boy actually fell asleep while Brian was kissing and nibbling down his chest, happily heading towards that promised land down under, and leaving the Stud actually doubting his performance.

"Sunshine," Brian coaxed, trying to wake his sleeping beauty gently. "Come on, Pretty Boy. I'm not finished with you yet.

"So tired, Brian," Justin mumbled, half asleep and resisting being awakened with all his might. "Your turn with Kevan . . ."

"Fuck!" Brian huffed out a half-hearted complaint as Justin turned over and started snoring even more loudly. "So much for our one unhindered night of crazy wild monkey sex, I guess. Remind me again why I agreed to this parenthood bullshit," Brian wondered aloud. "Oh, yeah. I never really agreed to it, did I? You knocked me up, Sunshine. And now you're copping out on me at the first possible opportunity? Fuck! It's not fair!"

Brian collapsed back dejectedly onto his side of the bed. How exactly did he get to this point? How is it that Brian 'Fucking' Kinney had ended up virtually married, with two kids to provide for and an exhausted eighteen-year-old brat passed out in his bed? He laid back, once again contemplating the vagaries of life and trying to pinpoint precisely where he'd gone wrong.

Well, at least he now had plenty of opportunity to get fully reacquainted with his now visible-again dick. Fuck, it was so nice to be easily able to play with the old fellow again. Brian and his dick had long had a very special and warm relationship. They simply understood each other. It had been hell for the few months when he'd been too fat to see his little buddy. It had been even worse when he'd got so Prego that he'd barely even been able to reach around the heft of his belly to grasp his cock, let alone grasp it fully enough to get himself off without a gargantuan effort. But luckily all was back to normal now. Brian could not only see his dick again but he could stroke it, squeeze it, play with it and generally jerk off to his heart's content.

And so he did!

Fuck the sleepy twink! At least Brian had Mr. Cock back. And it didn't take too long for him to satisfy himself. As a sort of extra 'Fuck You' he even managed to direct the tip so that the streams of cum that erupted with his orgasm landed in perfect ribbons across the twink's backside.

'There! That'll serve him right - falling asleep on me! Now Justin will get the dubious pleasure of waking up with an ass crack full of dried cum. And I'll be fresh as a daisy!' Brian internally crowed even as his own heavy eyelids started to droop and flutter closed.

In less than sixty seconds Brian had drifted off to sleep along with his bedmate. Their combined snores floated up from the bed. Their bodies naturally gravitated towards each other into their favorite spooning sleep position. Brian was too far gone to even realize that he'd just smeared all that cooling cum off Justin's ass and into his own pubes.

Oh well! So much for the stamina of the legendary Stud and his always eager Twink!

Animated-Border-Footprints.gif

Justin woke up from the first full night's rest he'd got since they brought Kevan home and smiled. He felt so much better, even after only one night of unbroken sleep. Justin adored his son and truly loved Brian, but after six weeks of being woken up every three to fours hours during the night - and that on top of starting college and dealing with running the household including every detail from childcare down to groceries on a day-to-day basis - well, let's just say that Justin had been worn pretty fucking thin already.

The rejuvenated youth stretched and yawned widely, noting with pride the pinching ache in his ass engendered by last night's activities. Hell, it felt so incredibly good! There was absolutely nothing - NOTHING - in the world as wonderful as getting fucked up the ass by Brian Kinney! And it had been so long since he'd felt that familiar ache! Now that it was back, Justin felt comforted - like he'd just returned home after a long absence. It was so good to be back!

And speaking of the incomparable Mr. Kinney . . . Justin rolled so that he could stare into the handsome countenance of his partner.

The man was just too beautiful for words. The messy, baby-fine auburn locks were splashed every which way across Brian's pillow, perfectly framing the sleepy-innocence of his lover's chiseled features. The expressive hazel eyes were covered now by lids edged with the longest dark-brown lashes Justin had ever seen. The long straight aquiline nose. The perfect crushed-cranberry lips, composed in a slack half smile, which seemed to indicate that their owner was enjoying some happy dream at the moment. All the usual cares and stress were wiped away from Brian's face as he slept. It gave him the appearance of being ten years younger, letting Justin catch a glimpse of the lovely youth Brian must once have been.

Now, if only the sight of a sleeping beauty Brian didn't always make him want to immediately wake the man so he could fucking ravish him!

Justin shook his head in order to physically dispel that thought. Just this once he'd restrain himself. He would hold off on jumping those sexy bones for a bit longer and let his exhausted baby-daddy get a tad more sleep. It was a terrible sacrifice - or at least that's what Justin's morning woody was trying to tell him - but the young man would suffer through it for the sake of the man he loved.

Instead, he'd follow the advice of all those parenting books he'd been reading and take whatever sleep he could get whenever and wherever he could get it. Wriggling back under the covers deeper, Justin curled his body against the warmth of Brian's side. He let his head find the spot where it fit just perfectly into the hollow of Brian's shoulder and sighed as his 'pillow' put a long arm across his chest to hold him tightly into place. This was exactly where he belonged. It was home.

And with that incredibly domestic sentiment, Justin drifted back to sleep in the arms of his man.

Animated-Border-Footprints.gif

*Mmmmmm* was there anything better than waking up with the scent of sleep warmed blond twink pervading all your senses? Brian didn't think so. Unless, of course, that warm Twinkie smell also came with just a hint of sweat, sex and . . . Was that coffee? Fuck! The perfect way to wake up.

Brian rolled onto his back just as the bed beside him dipped under the weight of his own particular warm-blooded Twinkie crawling back under the covers. The mug of coffee he'd smelled was sitting on the nightstand next to the bed. The rumpled sheets of the bed were what was supplying the aroma of sex left over from the night before. Yes, this had to be the perfect way to wake up!

"Good morning, Stud!" whispered the welcome twink as his long-fingered, artist's hands crawled down Brian's chest underneath the duvet. "Mind if I ravish you repeatedly while you're lying there looking so beautiful?"

"No. Not at all," Brian smiled at not only the prospect of being ravished first thing in the morning, but also because he was secretly pleased at Justin describing him as beautiful. "I think that's actually a brilliant plan for this morning. You can start immediately." Brian even toasted the twink's idea by raising his coffee mug in one hand, right before he shoved Justin's head down closer to his crotch with the other.

Justin's giggle was almost as much of a turn on as the way the young blond nuzzled his face into Brian's thick patch of pubic fuzz. Brian sighed happily as his cock sprang almost instantly to life. Settling himself back into the pile of pillows behind him and sipping at the delicious mugful of coffee, Brian relaxed and prepared himself for the pleasure he knew would come along with Justin's lips getting anywhere near his dick.

Which was probably why the shrill ringing of the phone a moment later startled him so much that he spilled his coffee, scalded the poor Twink's pretty porcelain rear end and almost got his dick bitten off when the boy involuntarily jerked at the touch of the burning hot liquid.

"Fuck! Owwww! Damn it to fucking hell . . ." Brian's grumbling complaints continued on well past the moment he picked up the phone and hit the button to accept the call in order to stop the incessant ringing. "Whoever this is, you'd better be calling to warn me of the onset of the apocalypse or something equally as dire. Otherwise I'm gonna rip out your gonads and force feed them to you for interrupting my morning blow job!" Brian finally screeched into the phone in lieu of a more standard greeting.

"Good morning to you too, Brian," returned the dulcet tones of Brian's always competent assistant, Cynthia. "It's such a pleasure to talk to you first thing in the morning, you know. God, I LOVE my job!" Cynthia chuckled and Brian continued to grump, albeit less vocally.

"What?" Was Brian's slightly less rude reply.

"Well, I'm sorry to interrupt your morning exercises, Brian, but Miss Scarlet from GQ called. There was a mix up with the photographer for the follow up piece you were supposed to do next week. She needs you there today instead. I'll text you the address for the location where they want to do the shoot. She said her editor agreed to use the stills of Kevan you already forwarded, though, so at least you won't need to subject the baby to all that. Can you be there by 11:00?" Cynthia plowed on with her job even though she could feel her boss' annoyance with the whole thing growing.

"Shit! This is NOT the way I wanted to spend my Saturday, Cyn!" Brian whined. "Isn't there any way to get out of this?"

"Not if you want to make the deadline for the next issue. And you did committ to this interview already, Brian. Plus, it should go a long way towards getting all your fans off your back for at least a little while, Mr. Celebrity!" Cynthia teased.

"Fine! Whatever! Tell Scarlet I'll be there. But I refuse to be happy about it and I won't be smiling in any of the photos," Brian conceded with poor grace.

Brian slammed the phone back into its charging cradle on the side table. "Sorry about the interruption, Sunshine," Brian griped. "I have to go do that stupid GQ photo thing today. Which means you'll have to get a move on with that blow job or I'll be late. Better start sucking, Dear," Brian directed, with an imperative little shove.

"Whatever you say, Honey!" Justin grinned compliantly, lifting up the covers with the obvious intention of returning to his duties without delay.

Which was precisely when the buzzer on the driveway gate went off, telling them that somebody had accessed the gate codes and was driving into the property. Within seconds the two men could hear the crunch of gravel under car tires on the back drive. Since the only two people who had the gate access codes were Jennifer Taylor and Emmett Honeycutt, both of whom also had a house key as they were the baby's most frequent sitters, it was pretty much a given that the boys' peaceful, relaxing, private morning was now over.

This suspicion was immediately confirmed when they heard the back door open, immediately followed by the sound of Jennifer calling out a too-cheery 'Hello'. About ten seconds later the jarring noise of a baby's cry added to the series of unwelcome interruptions. You could tell from the exasperated tone of Jenn's voice as she tried to reassure the crying infant that Grandma had already had a trying morning herself. Attentive papa that he was, Justin immediately popped out of bed, pulled on the first bit of clothing he could find and rushed out of the bedroom to minister to the poor unhappy tyke. Brian was left lying there alone on the bed without a second thought.

Unfortunately, it just didn't seem like Brian's dick was going to be serviced this morning and that was definitely NOT the way the big brunet stud had wanted to start his day.

Animated-Border-Footprints.gif

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

11/1/14 - Oh the wondrous things I'm thinking of subjecting our poor Brian to in this story . . . Can't wait for the torture to start, how about you? BTW, this story was also my contribution to NaNoWriMo 2014, And, just like last year, I'll be sharing this story with my readers online so that you can join me in real time as I write. Please feel free to come by the site, check out what's coming up, leave me a comment or two, propose any story ideas you might have, correct any spelling or grammar mistakes you might catch and, if you're up for it, log on and chat with me while I write. It'll be like a virtual writing party every single day! Can't wait to see you there! TAG

 

P.S. Check out my Author's page for a link to the online site for this story!