- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm BAAAAAACCCCCKKKKKK! So, when we last saw our hero, he was reeling from Mikey's disclosure to all of Liberty Avenue that Brian now has working tits. And, I'm afraid that things aren’t going to get much better for Brian any time soon. But, first, a relatively quiet interlude . . .  Enjoy! TAG

 

Chapter 20 - Tribulations.

 

Kevan wasn’t sure growing up was a good idea. It was very trying. He’d just managed to master the whole rolling over thing and then - WHAM! - there’s a whole bunch of new stuff he has to learn and overcome. It really was tiring. But so far Kevan didn’t seem to have any other options other than to deal with the whole growing up thing as best he could as each new thing came along.


Take yesterday for example. After a very strenuous morning with The Daddy doing all sorts of unheard of things that were really very unsettling, they’d gone to see that Pokey Person - you know, the one that was always poking him with sharp things that made him cry. Kevan hated the Pokey Person. He’d hoped that this time, with The Daddy there instead of The Papa, maybe he’d escape from the Pokey Person without her usual torture, but alas, The Daddy hadn’t been able to stop the Pokey Person any better than The Papa. Kevan had actually been poked TWICE. It hurt. And then afterwards, he’d had a sore tummy all afternoon. Thank goodness that The Papa had come and taken over and made both him and The Daddy feel better. He didn’t think The Daddy had liked that Pokey Person much either.


But, despite the stress and the pain of having to deal with the Pokey Person, Kevan had survived another day.


Then, today, he’d had to cope with yet another trying and painful experience - he’d had this weird THING appear in his mouth. It just popped in, completely unexpected. One minute he was just doing his usual little baby things like growing, nursing, practicing lifting up his head and reaching for toys, rolling over, babbling at the Silly One . . . you know, normal Kevan stuff. Then, the next thing he knew, he had this throbbing pain in the top of his mouth. It wasn’t a really bad pain - not like the spikey pain he experienced whenever they saw the Pokey Person - but it was bad enough. It even felt like there was a bump in his mouth where the pain was - Kevan could feel it when he tried to suck on the bottle the Silly One gave him. The bumpy part was sore and it interfered with his lunchtime bottle and it made him annoyed. He didn’t know what to do about it though, since crying to the Silly One was pretty much useless even on a good day.


And then it got even worse!


While he was lying next to The Daddy and drinking the yummy stuff that made his tummy all warm and happy, that bump thing in his mouth turned into this weird hard, sharp thing. Kevan tried to show The Daddy the hard sharp thing in his mouth to see if he had any idea what Kevan was supposed to do about it. He clamped his mouth down hard while he was nursing so that The Daddy could feel the new thing inside. Unfortunately, The Daddy didn’t seem to like the hard sharp thing any more than Kevan did. All The Daddy did, though, was stop filling Kevan’s tummy with the yummy warm stuff, jump up off the couch and start babbling with an angry voice. It wasn’t nice at all.


And it didn’t get rid of the annoying hard sharp thing in his mouth, either.


See? This is why Kevan wasn’t sure growing up was really worth all the trouble.

 

Baby Feet Lime.gif

 

“Cynthia! Take these boards back down to the art department and shove them up the asshole of whichever fuck up is responsible for getting them wrong for the third time in a row,” Brian screeched before his assistant could even make it down the hall and into his office. “We've got the presentation for Liberty Air in less than four hours and the fucking font still isn't right. If I have to go down there myself it won't be pretty, so the art fucks better finally get it right!”

 

“I'll make sure of it, Brian!” Cynthia gathered up the boards from where they'd been scattered on the ground when Brian threw them off his desk and trotted off down the hall as fast as she could.

 

“Fucking incompetent losers . . .” Brian was still pacing around his office and grumbling a full five minutes after Cynthia had left.

 

Nothing seemed to be going right today. First he was accosted by Ryder before he'd even made it to his desk and the asswipe had the gall to criticize him for taking off the day before - intimating that NOW more than ever it was important for everyone at the agency to give one hundred percent. How dare Ryder give him shit for taking one lousy day off to take his kid to the doctor’s. As if Brian wasn't already single-handedly responsible for more than seventy percent of the agency’s revenue over the past year. If it weren't for Brian - and by extension, for Kevan, too - Marty Ryder wouldn't have even had a chance at a huge international account like Armani. Of course Brian couldn't just say that to his boss, so he'd just swallowed his anger, nodded and tried not to say anything he'd regret.

 

Then, just when he'd gotten his temper back under control after Marty left, Miss Scarlett had called to inform him that her boss at GQ was getting fed up with handling all the interview requests and dealing with Brian's rabid fans. The magazine was basically backing out of their offer to run interference for him anymore. Which meant that she'd be forwarding all the calls and letters on to him from now on. And just how the fuck was Brian supposed to find the time to deal with that shit? At this point he was wishing all his ‘fans’ would get the fuck lost already. If it weren't for the fact that he was still banking on that contingent to support his stint modeling for Armani, he'd gladly put together a press release and tell them all - publicly - to fuck off.

 

Next, Brian had been confronted by the fucked up Liberty Air boards. Which is where he'd finally lost it. No wonder even Cynthia was running from him today.

 

Right then, however, his fuming was interrupted by the alarm on his phone going off. Apparently it was THAT time again. Wonderful. As if he wasn't already in a shitty mood, now he got to spend fifteen minutes doing one of his least favorite things of the day - pumping! Brian tore off the phone headset he'd been using, threw it down angrily onto the desk and stomped his way over to close his office door and the window blinds. It was bad enough that, thanks to Mikey's runaway mouth, all of Liberty Avenue knew about his tits - he didn't really need his co-workers to get an eyeful too. Then he pulled over the hated black leather bag and started to assemble the torture device known as a breast pump.

 

Brian was so stressed out that morning that he couldn't relax right away and it took a couple minutes before the let-down reflex kicked in. He tried to take deep calming breaths and think about something pleasant. It was bad enough he had to do this shit - if he couldn't relax it would just take that much longer. But he'd learned his lesson about what happened if he skipped the pumping session and wasn't keen on ruining yet another shirt when his tits would later start to leak - probably at the most embarrassing possible moment.

 

Eventually Brian's mind drifted back to the prior evening at home with Kevan and Justin. After their traumatic morning and the trip to the pediatrician’s office, Brian was as happy as the baby to just spend the rest of the day holed up at home with Justin to take care of them. Kevan had been fussy after his vaccinations and seemed to even be running a little bit of a temperature. Justin had administered some baby ibuprofen which put him to sleep. Then Justin had taken an almost equally fussy Brian to bed too. Reciprocal blow jobs and a nice long fuck later, and Brian was also napping. Justin had used the time to finish some homework as well as that project for Ryder. By the time both Brian and the baby woke up, everyone was in much better moods. They'd ordered Thai delivery, turned off all the phones and spent the rest of the evening in a pleasant, quiet, comfortable, domestic haze.

 

The thought of that peaceful time with his little family was what finally relaxed Brian sufficiently so that he could express some milk. It was such a relief when it finally started. Brian really did hate the fucking pump and the indignity of the whole process, but then again, he knew he would do anything for Kevan - even breast feed - as emasculating as that process was. He really didn't hate the time he spent nursing Kevan at home. It was the rest of the stuff that went along with breastfeeding that made him uncomfortable. He did hope though that he wouldn't have to be doing this for very much longer. Justin had promised they'd discuss the arrangement again when Kevan was six months, which was thankfully not that many weeks away.

 

Brian was about halfway done when his peaceful idyll was interrupted by a knock on his door. He knew it wasn't Cynthia - she knew his schedule by now and wouldn't dare to intrude until he'd opened the blinds, indicating the coast was clear. So who the fuck else would be bothering him?

 

Brian didn't have to wait long to find out, though, since the door immediately creaked open and his unwelcome visitor peeked a blonde head around the door without having been given permission to enter.

 

“Brian? Hey there. Gus and I were just in the neighborhood and figured we'd stop in to say ‘hi’ since you missed dinner last night,” Lindsey burbled as she pushed the door wide and bustled inside with Gus in his stroller before she’d even realized what Brian was doing. “Oh! Oops. Sorry to interrupt Brian,” she exclaimed with a giggle when she finally noticed the bottles attached by suction cups to each of Brian's nipples. “I-I-I didn't know you were . . . Well, this is a surprise . . . Brian Kinney pumping breast milk. What the hell is the world coming to? *Hehehehe* I can truly say I've seen EVERYTHING now! *Hehehehe* I bet that goes over real well in the backroom. Now when you tell your tricks to suck you they'll actually get more than just a mouthful of jizz!”

 

“Fuck you, Lindz!” Brian took instant offense at his friend’s demeaning tone. “Yes, I'm fucking breast feeding because - as you should know - it's the best thing for Kevan. And, unfortunately, all this shit,” Brian pulled the bottles away and slammed them down on his desk, “comes along with the privilege. I'd think that, instead of making fun of me, you'd be applauding my dedication to being the best father I could possibly be. And if you can't do that, then just shut the fuck up and get out of my office.”

 

"Now, Brian, don't get all pissy," Lindsay said placatingly as she plopped down into the visitor chair in front of Brian's desk."I think it's great that you're doing this. I was just surprised. I didn't expect to walk in here and see you using a breast pump, is all. You do have to admit, it's about as far out of character for Brian Kinney as you could possibly get.”

 

Brian ignored her as he tidied up and put away all of the breast pump paraphernalia and the two collection bottles of milk were stowed in his fridge. "So, was there a reason for this little visit other than to laugh at me,” he asked when he was all put back together, before walking around his desk where he unhooked Gus from the stroller and picked up his son.

 

"Just that Gus missed you when you didn't show up last night,” Lindsay stated with her patented simpering smile. "We were all really looking forward to spending some time with you, Brian. Since Kevan came along we barely ever get to see you. And I really just want you to be more involved in Gus's life. It's important that he have a solid father figure,” she added, slathering on an extra-large helping of guilt.

 

"I thought that was Mel’s job,” Brian shot back. "Besides, Kevan wasn't feeling well last night. He had his four-month Well Baby checkup yesterday and he ended up having a little bit of a reaction to the vaccinations. I decided it was better to stay home with him.”

 

"I'm sure Justin could've stayed home with him,” Lindsey responded immediately with a bit of a pissy edge to her voice. "He didn't have to force you to blow off Gus for the whole evening just for that.”

 

"First of all, Lindsey, Justin didn't FORCE me to do anything. I wanted to stay home and make sure my son was okay,” Brian explained, barely holding back the anger that was threatening to explode at the woman's critical view of him and his partner. “And secondly, Justin isn't my wife. I don't expect him to stay home, cook, clean and care for the babies while I'm out having a good time every night. I wasn't about to just abandon him with a sick baby on his hands while I go out and have dinner. You wouldn't let Mel get away with that kind of shit. Why the hell do you think Justin would let me get away with it?”

 

“Oh, well . . . I didn't mean . . . I'm sure . . .” Lindsey didn't like getting caught out like that, but was having trouble thinking up a way to cover her mistake.

 

"I know exactly what you meant, Lindz,” Brian interrupted her stammering. "And you're just going to have to get used to sharing me from now on, okay? I didn't intend to just blow off my time with Gus. I'd be happy to reschedule our dinner and we’ll do our best to try to include Gus in more of the stuff that Justin, Kevan and I do, but you'll have to work with us to make that happen, Lindz. That's the most I can promise.”

 

When Lindsay opened her mouth as if to protest further, Brian decided it was more than time to end this little impromptu interrogation. "Now, get the fuck out. I've got a major presentation to do in less than four hours. I need to get myself ready and make sure the art department hasn't fucked up the boards for a fourth time.” Brian handed Gus back to his mother, and turned to walk out of the room without even giving Lindsey a second look. "Bye-bye Sonnyboy. Be a good boy. I'll talk to you soon.” And then Brian was gone, his mind already back on work issues - Lindsay and her troubles already completely dismissed.

 

Baby Feet Purple Right.gif

 

“Hey, Em! How was our boy today?” Justin asked - it was always the first question out of his mouth as soon as he walked in the door after school each day - Emmett thought it was adorable.

 

“Poor little tyke’s been a bit more fussy than normal, I’m afraid. But Auntie Em has been dealing with it.” Emmett replied as he handed an armload of Kevan off to his Papa. “I think he might be starting to get a tooth, though. He’s been drooling up a storm all day.”

 

“Ooooo! Your first tooth? That’s pretty neat, isn’t it kiddo,” Justin crooned as he hugged the baby and kissed the soft little cheek. “That means that it won’t be long until we get to start you eating some solid foods. Won’t that be fun? I’m sure Daddy will love that - he’ll get the opportunity to have mashed peas smeared all over his designer clothing along with the milk spittle. Won’t he be stylin’ then!”

 

Emmett chuckled along with Justin at this vision of the fashionista father’s upcoming trials. Nobody said watching Brian struggle with full-time fatherhood wasn’t amusing. But as far as Emmett was concerned, he was doing surprisingly well, all things considered. And far better than several of Brian’s friends assumed he was doing.

 

Emmett, of course, got to see a lot more of Brian’s parenting moments than the rest of the gang since he was the Manny and was at Britin’s Chapel on a daily basis. Because of this, he actually SAW the changes in Brian more clearly than most. He wished that the others got to see what he’d witnessed. That might stop the almost incessant teasing that kept coming from the peanut gallery - all of them joking constantly at Brian’s expense. No wonder they hardly ever saw Brian out these days. The poor man was inundated with negative comments whenever he did show his face. Emmett had tried to quell some of the slanderous gossip, but nobody listened to him. And nobody was ready to give Brian Kinney the credit he deserved for stepping up to the plate and showing himself to be such an exemplary father. Emmett would just have to keep trying and hope that eventually the rest would see how amazing Brian was as a parent.

 

“Oh, hey, Em . . . did I get a package delivered today? I ordered some materials I need for a project in my kinetic sculpture class. It was supposed to arrive today,” Justin interrupted Em’s woolgathering before the manny could gather all his stuff and head out the door. “If I don’t get started on that project soon I’m going to run out of time and the professor has been hassling me about it already.”

 

“Oh! Thank you for reminding me, Baby. Yes, we did get a package today. We got two, in fact. One for you and a second, smaller one for Brian. I left them on the desk in the office along with all the rest of the mail.”

 

“Oh good! Here, hold Kevan for one more minute. I want to grab my stuff and take it up to my studio right away. Hopefully, our little man here will consent to take a nap and let me get started on my project.”

 

Emmett and Kevan chatted amiably for two minutes while Justin ran down the hall to the office. The young blond came trotting back with packages in both hands and a curious look on his face. The package for Brian was in his right hand and the scanty address on the front appeared to have caught Justin’s attention.

 

“Em, how did this package arrive?” Justin asked with a troubled frown on his face. “It’s only got Brian’s name on the front - no address or return address either - and there’s no postage or mailing sticker either.”

 

“I think the UPS guy just handed both of them to me . . . wait, now that I think about it, he might have said something about finding the small one on the doorstep. I wasn’t really listening - our little prince was having a bit of a melt down at the time and I was a little harried,” Em answered after a moment’s thought. “Why do you ask, Sugar? Is there something wrong with the package. Is it damaged or something? I didn’t notice anything.”

 

“The package is fine. It’s just odd, is all,” Justin replied distractedly, setting down his art supply delivery and starting to open up the one meant for Brian, irregardless of the addressee.

 

The outside of the small package was the usual brown craft paper, which tore off easily. Inside there was a plain white paperboard box, flat and about six inches square. Justin pulled the top off and was a little surprised to find a small baby blue photo album inside. The album cover was plain but it looked elegant and, if Justin wasn’t mistaken, it appeared to be real leather. He opened the book and saw the usual array of plastic covered pages, some of which seemed to already have photos inserted.

 

1009777.jpg  55e5d70942ee0.jpg

Screen Shot 2016-01-23 at 11.36.57 AM.png

Inside the front cover of the gift album there was a loose sheet of handmade note paper, it’s edges tinted with a blue ink wash, folded into an intricate little envelope shape. Brian’s name was drawn on the front fold - complete with a cutsey little heart dotting the ‘i’ and a bigger heart drawn around the name itself. Justin was sure that Brian was going to just love that little bit of artistry - NOT!

 

Justin went ahead and opened the note, disregarding the fact that he was probably invading Brian’s privacy. As soon as he’d started reading, he was glad he hadn’t waited for Brian to see it first. This was serious. Someone out there was really, truly, seriously obsessed with Brian and it was getting more than just a little creepy.

 

“Fuck! Get a load of this, Em,” Justin insisted, his irate tone tipping Emmett off that something was very wrong. “My Dearest Brian. Our little Kevan is growing up so fast, isn’t he? That’s why it’s so important to record every single minute of this precious time. When he’s older we can look back on these pictures and laugh about how much fun we had when he was a baby. I hope you like the album I chose - I promise to keep it updated with pictures as Kevan grows. I especially love the one of him at the Children’s Museum last weekend. And yesterday at the doctor’s Kevan looked so sweet in the CM t-shirt I got him. What wonderful memories! Love you both so much!” Justin finished reading the note and looked up at his friend, who now appeared just as worried as the younger man. “It’s signed, ‘Your’s Always, Tag!’ What the hell? Who the fuck is this ‘Tag’ and why the hell is he or she sending Brian love notes and baby shit?” Justin demanded.

 

“Well, I think I can answer your question about who HE is . . .” Emmett answered, picking up the photo album that Justin had tossed onto the coffee table while he was reading the note. “I’d say that THIS is Brian’s mysterious admirer.”

 

Justin took the book out of Em’s hands and looked down at the picture that had caught Emmett’s eye. It appeared to be a candid snapshot taken of Brian, Kevan and Justin at the Diner. It had to be a fairly recent picture too, because Kevan was wearing the new beanie hat that Brian had bought for him only two weeks earlier. In the picture, both Brian and the baby had been looking up at Justin who’d been perched on the back of the booth while he was beaming down on the pair lovingly. Only, in this version of the scene, Justin’s face had been covered up by the cut out head of someone else . . .

 

DS - Stalker pics.png

 

“Justin, Sweetie, I think you’ve got a problem . . .” Emmett commented unnecessarily as the two of them flipped through the rest of the photos already in the little album.

 

Each of the pictures that followed showed Brian and Kevan in some candid shot, most of them taken in the environs of Liberty Avenue. And there were a lot of them. There were pictures taken in the Diner, while they were walking down the street, in stores, even one taken inside the Children’s Museum from the weekend before. It would have been a nice keepsake, except for one thing . . . every photo that showed Justin as part of the family group had been altered to delete him from the scene. In some, like the one at the Diner, Justin’s face had been covered up by a cut-out of the young brown-haired man - it looked like he’d literally cut out pictures of himself and glued them over Justin’s face. In others, Justin had been cropped out of the picture altogether. And, in a few, Justin’s face had been marked out with some type of thick black marker so that only someone who knew the scene would have known Justin was supposed to be there.

 

DS - Stalker pics 2.gif

 

After looking at one such picture - one where Justin’s face was marked out so violently that it left him with a nauseated feeling in the pit of his stomach - Justin had to agree with Emmett. This wasn’t good at all. They definitely had a problem. A BIG problem.

 

Baby Feet Blue Right.gif

 

Brian stumbled into the Chapel about seven o’clock. His day had been hell but at least he had won the Liberty Air account by the seat of his pants. If only the Art Department wasn’t such a weak link, his job would have been a million times easier. Now, all Brian wanted was a glass of Beam and at least a half hour with Justin’s tight little ass without Kevan’s presence. That HAD to be possible. Didn’t it? Brian was willing to even take up religion and pray if that would get him what he needed so desperately right that minute.

 

Brian headed to the bedroom to get changed. When he got near the door he thought he heard moaning and for a minute his heart sank - maybe Justin had company? No, he quickly corrected himself, Justin wouldn’t do that. As he got closer, he realized there were only the sounds of one person. He looked in the door and saw Justin on the bed, rubbing oil on his chest with one hand and rubbing his cock with the other. He stood there watching for a minute. Justin’s eyes were closed and he appeared deep in some erotic fantasy. Now that was interesting. What the hell had gotten his Sunshine so hot? And was it something Brian could get in on? This was definitely the type of thing that Brian liked to come home to.

 

Suddenly Justin opened his eyes and saw his lover standing there staring at him. Justin reached out his hand, imploring Brian with his eyes to join him on the bed. Brian smiled and started stripping before practically leaping onto the bed. Panther-like, Brian crawled across the duvet towards his intended prey. His fingertips tingled with the anticipation of touching the luminous pale skin that was lying there on display for him. He found that he was already panting and maybe drooling a little even. Shit! The things this Pretty Boy could do to him!

 

He quickly climbed up the body of his blond lover, kissing his way over the alabaster expanses along the way, and asked what started this. Justin explained - a bit breathlessly, while he continued to stroke himself - that he had opened the package to start on his sculpting project and when he started playing with the modeling materials, feeling the slick substance squeezing through his fingers, he just got so horny that he couldn’t stand it. He immediately deposited the baby in his nursery, came directly into the bedroom and just started touching himself while imagining that it was Brian’s hands on him.

 

“So you won’t mind if I join in on the fun, then?” Brian asked with a mischievous twinkle in his hazel eyes that Justin hadn’t seen much of lately and was glad to have back.

 

“Please do, I could use the help,” Justin replied, licking his lips. “I was just about to get out the big blue dildo, but I’d rather have the real thing.”

 

“Hmmmm. Well, in that case, maybe I want to watch first and then I’ll join in when you get to the good part,” Brian said, reaching into the toy drawer and pulling out the one they affectionately called ‘Big Blue’.

 

He loved watching Justin fuck himself with his favorite toy. Watching Justin pleasure himself turned Brian on immensely. That was when Justin was the most open and unguarded. Brian lubed up the dildo while Justin used the lube and his own fingers to open himself up. Justin took the lubed toy and, pulling his legs up to give Brian a good view, inserted the tip, pushing steadily until it was all the way inside him. Slowly he started fucking himself with it, hitting his sweet spot over and over, moaning and thrashing his head back and forth. Brian was as hard as a rock without even touching his cock.

 

Finally Brian couldn’t stand it any longer, before he shot his load all over both Justin and the bed, he pulled out the dildo and replaced it with his very own steel hard rod. Once again, Brian took a moment to enjoy the fact that he didn’t have to bother with a condom any more. And then he was no longer thinking at all as he slammed home into the sweetest ass he’d ever had the pleasure of fucking. The horny lovers rocked together, their rhythm perfectly in sync, as always. They were both very vocal, moaning each other's names, whispering dirty suggestions and begging for more. They both wanted to cum, but neither one wanted to let this exquisite torture end.

 

After minutes, hours, maybe days - who was keeping track? - Brian finally leaned down to kiss his lover one last time. When their tongues connected this time, Justin exploded without his cock even being touched. His ass clamped down and Brian roared out his own climax before collapsing on top of the warm body of his lover.

 

Now, if THIS was the way things were going to be, Brian wouldn’t mind being a ‘family man’ at all.

 

Baby Feet Purple.gif

 

Unfortunately, the boys’ quiet post-coital moment didn’t last for very long. The noise-maker-otherwise-known-as-Kevan, chose that opportunity to let his people know that his nap was over and that he desired their attention. Now! Brian rolled over and grumbled but not too vehemently. He was just glad that the baby had waited until AFTER they’d finished this time.

 

Justin, who was covered in puddles of cooling cum, looked over at Brian pleadingly. Brian understood his lover’s wordless entreaty and resigned himself that he’d be on baby duty at least until Justin had gotten cleaned up. Not that Brian really minded having an excuse to spend time with his son, it was just that he’d barely had time to catch his breath. But from the escalating sounds of Kevan’s wailing, his Sonnyboy didn’t care that his Daddy would have preferred to spend a few minutes relaxing with a glass of Beam and decompressing after a long day at work and then a quick hot shag with his live-in lover. So, like a good daddy, Brian rolled out of bed, pulled on some pants and headed to the nursery to find his very vocal offspring.

 

Kevan was happy enough to see his Daddy that he interrupted his crying to gurgle up at the adored one. Brian scooped the boy into his arms, quickly and efficiently changed the wet diaper and then the two of them wandered out to the Greatroom together. Kevan was making those adorable smacking noises he always did when he was hungry and knew that Brian was about to nurse him - the sweet little bowed lips pursing up as if to suck long before Daddy had even got himself situated. Brian took his cue and went straight over to the sitting area, arranging himself on one of the couches with a pile of pillows under one arm so that he could comfortably prop up the baby at just the right height for nursing before tucking the baby under his arm in a football hold and holding the small head up so that Kevan could begin to suckle. The baby latched on right away and Brian sighed with contentment as they both relaxed and enjoyed their time together.

 

While the baby was busy nursing, Brian looked around him and noticed the mess of wrapping paper and shipping boxes that had been left on the coffee table. There was also a small box with what looked like a photo album nestled inside amid a froth of tissue paper. Brian took a second in the process of switching Kevan to the other side to lean forward and grab the box so he could investigate the album. No sooner had he got Kevan resituated and back to nursing, the small album opened on his knee, than he realized what was wrong with the pictures in the book. As he shuffled through the pages, noting each time Justin’s face had been covered over, cut out or otherwise obliterated, Brian started to get more and more angry. However, it wasn’t until he got to the end and noticed the hand-written note that had been stuffed between two pages that he really became irate.

 

This felt like a threat and nobody threatened Brian’s family. This ‘Tag’ person needed to back off and back off NOW. Brian would make sure of it. Brian wasn’t going to let anyone hurt him or his family. Not without a fight. If anyone was going to get hurt, it would be this scumbag who apparently had a problem with Justin. He’d either stop or Brian would hurt him.

 

‘Don’t you worry, Sonnyboy. Nobody messes with us Kinney men. Right?” Brian announced out loud. “I won’t let your Papa or you get hurt, Sonnyboy. Because that’s my job - to take care of my boys. Right, Sonnyboy? I won’t let ANYBODY get hurt.”

 

Which was when Kevan decided to show his Daddy the new tooth he’d just sprouted that afternoon by biting down hard on Brian’s nipple and causing the unsuspecting father to screech in pain and vault off the couch, barely managing not to drop the one-toothed wonder that was his son.

Baby Feet Red.gif

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

1/23/16 - Hehehe . . . 'Tag' is sending the boys stalker gifts. Maybe I shouldn't make myself the bad guy in this story? Hmmmm? Nah! It's more fun to be the bad guy than just the author! TAG

 

P.S. Credit for the stalker gift idea of an album goes to MM - Thanks. (I'm finally getting to this!).