- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The fallout from the Kinnetik launch party . . . Enjoy! TAG

*****Chapter dedicated to my staunch and loyal friends in the LLLC! Thank you for your support. You helped make this possible and that means everything to me!*****


Baby Feet Blue Right.gif


Chapter 45 - Top Of The World


Some days, Kevan really loved his world.


Take today for instance. Today Kevan’s world was full of amazing new things that came in pretty colors and everything around him was so fun and interesting and exciting. Today there were big round blue things. There were slanty blue and yellow things. There were orange things with slats and handles that Kevan could grab onto. There were so many things that Kevan could see and feel and taste. The only bad part about Kevan’s world today was that he couldn’t decide which things to feel or taste first.


Well, that and the fact that The Daddy kept doing some sort of counter-magic that prevented Kevan from making the world move around in order to bring all the beautiful, colorful things to him. He was also making that ‘No’ mouth sound a lot today. The Daddy really could be aggravating sometimes. Luckily, he was fairly easily distracted, and every time The Daddy would look away, Kevan would move the world around until he could get to another colorful thing to try out.


And, almost as much fun as the brightly colored world today, was the fact that all Kevan’s favorite people things were in the world with him at the same time. Not only was The Daddy there, but The Papa was in the colorful world and, today, there was even The Bubba! Kevan had decided that he absolutely adored The Bubba.


The Bubba was little, like Kevan, but he could also make himself so big. The Bubba would just put his two legs down on the ground and then push up and he’d get tall all of a sudden. Kevan had watched him a few times and was fascinated by the change. Hmmmm. Maybe Kevan could do that too? He thought he’d like to be as tall as The Bubba. Then he’d tower over all the other little people things in the big colorful world today. If he could do the tall thing, they’d all probably be even more amazed than they already were by Kevan and his wondrous tricks.


Okay - so how did you do the leg pushing up thing? Hmmm. Kevan saw a bright orange thing with slats on it, he crawled to it and grabbed hold of one of the slats but just couldn’t figure out the leg push up thing yet. He really wanted to try it, too, but the world today wasn’t cooperating. Everything was too distracting. He just couldn’t concentrate.


Kevan looked around him at the many distractions and noticed several of the other small people things crawling around on some of the slanty-looking things. They looked like they were being taller too. And that slanty thing looked doable. Okay!

 

462418652.jpg

Kevan set off, his goal firmly in sight and in almost no time he was headed up the purple slanty thing. Wow! This was so great! He was getting all taller. Look at him go!


‘I’m KING of the World!” thought the baby as he neared the top of the slanty thing and realized that he was now almost as tall as The Daddy’s head. ‘Yes! I can rule my world much better from up here! Everyone can see me and worship me as is my right! This is the best day ever!”


At least it was until The Daddy pulled Kevan down off the slanty thing by his ankle. And then The Papa scooped him up and made him sit down on the blue floor. Kevan was devastated. He’d been on top of the world and it was such a rush. Now he was down on the floor again with the rest of the peons. What the doo-doo!


But then The Bubba pushed a big blue round thing and it rolled over to where Kevan and The Papa were sitting. Hmmmm. That was interesting. Kevan put his hands up on the round thing and it rolled away back towards The Bubba. Wow! That was cool too . . . Maybe Kevan would play with the blue round thing for a bit.


He could always go back to being the King of the World later!


imageedit_1_3085998505.gif


Despite the attempts of Brian’s ‘Friends’ to torpedo his big night, Kinnetik’s staff was able to do enough damage control before the party ended to make sure all their new clients were still onboard. There was a little flack over the issue of the questionable parentage for this new pregnancy. Mostly, the clients were unsure if that would cause any negative publicity once they started to use Brian and/or the kids in their own ads. However Brian was quick to reassure everyone that Lindsey’s calculations were groundless and, even if there was any doubt, it shouldn’t have any negative effects. Justin’s stalwart show of support for his partner did even more to convince them of this.


Luckily Carl Horvath was also on hand - having been invited to the party upon Vic’s suggestion - to assure one and all that James Taggart Morgan IV was not going to be giving anyone any problems about anything for a long, long time. Brian’s biggest fan was already safely ensconced in a private mental hospital and not likely to be getting out for at least the next five years. Nobody except Brian and Justin knew about Hunkalicious, so despite Lindsey’s rude comments in that regard, nobody else pursued that line of questioning.


Behind the scenes, Justin was also quick to reassure folks that Lindsey didn’t know what the hell she was talking about. Justin didn’t hesitate to add that he and Brian certainly hadn’t been celibate in the time leading up to Brian’s trip to Mexico - giving his listeners a blushing little smile accompanied by a perky glint in his eye and even the occasional wink. The sweet innocence of the young man won over every single one of them. Only Justin’s family and close friends knew that the ‘artless waif’ act was a complete facade. In his own way, Justin was almost as relentless a salesman as his older partner. Brian simply looked on with amused pride as his boy worked the crowd so effortlessly. He played his own part whenever needed by swatting the boy on the ass playfully to seemingly chastise him for telling tales outside the bedroom - not that Brian could give a fuck about tales spread from his bedroom.


The clients were all soothed and sent away happy by the end of the night with no lingering worries as to the parentage of the latest pregnancy. Brian and Justin were both exhausted. Brian was eventually allowed to escape with the excuse of settling Kevan into bed. He didn’t bother to return to the party afterwards. Justin however stayed, like a good host, until the last of the guests had been seen to the door and only Emmett, Vic and their helpers were left doing the clean up. Then he too headed down the hall intent on getting out of his party clothes as soon as possible.


Justin stopped for a quick look into the nursery and smiled indulgently at Kevan’s peaceful form. The proud papa had been impressed at how well Kevan had handled the party while getting passed around from person to person. The baby seemed to be just as much a natural attention hog as his father. And just as adorable when he was asleep too. Justin pulled the light blanket up to the baby’s chin, left a kiss on the feathery light brown crown of hair and then quietly tiptoed out of the room.

 

imgres.jpg

If Justin expected to see the larger Kinney in a similar state of repose, he was likely to be disappointed. Brian was wide awake and waiting for his partner’s return. This version of the Kinney form was almost as adorable though. Brian was lying on the bed amidst the rumpled sheets with a pillow hugged to his chest and his tousled head propped up by one hand. Justin felt his knees get wobbly just looking at the handsome man waiting for him. Brian had a sweet little smile on his beautiful, ripe red lips - a smile that Justin was sure he was the only one to ever see.


“It’s about time, Sunshine,” Brian drawled and patted the empty expanse of the the bed next to him. “I was starting to get a little lonely here.


“Well, we certainly can’t have that. Can we?” Justin maintained, peeling off his clothes and tossing them wantonly aside so fast that it was amazing he hadn’t ripped off several buttons.


Justin was smiling his usual great big sunshiney smile as he climbed aboard the bed and kept going until he’d climbed right up Brian too. Brian wasn't fighting it at all as the blond brat pushed him onto his back and straddled the taller man’s hips. He had planned to use this evening to show his younger partner just how impressed he’d been at the way Justin had stood up for him in front of everyone that evening. He’d envisioned taking Justin with a masterful firmness, pinning the boy to the bed and making love to him slowly for hours. But Justin never really took direction all that well. The boy was too fucking independent for his own good. And he apparently had his own plans for Brian’s body. Of course, Brian wasn’t really in any position to object once Justin had pinned the big, sturdy, golden shoulders to the bed and leaned down to start nibbling at the hard nubs of Brian’s pregnancy-tender nipples.


The nipping at his nipples lasted long enough to turn Brian into a dripping-wet, writhing mess. Just when Brian was starting to get a bit impatient, wanting more and ready to push his boy over and take control, Justin moved on with an array of light, tickling kisses all over Brian’s chest, down his abs, over the thin skin of his hips and trailing over the even more sensitive skin of inner thigh and knees clear down to painfully ticklish feet. The kissing was interspersed with sharp little sucking bites that were part torture and part erotic pleasure. Brian didn’t know which it would be at any particular moment - a kiss or a bite - and he’d already become so incoherent that he didn’t think he could remember how to form the words to protest, so he simply had to endure.


Justin, however, must have sensed that his victim was reaching the point of no return. With one last, hard taste of a particularly delicious stretch of smooth inner thigh, causing Brian’s body to twitch involuntarily, he changed to a series of long, wet, licking strokes that retraced their way back upwards. Each long swipe of Justin’s tongue caused a new ripple of pleasure to radiate across Brian’s skin. He was so fucking sensitive these days. He blamed it on being pregnant again - and silently thought to himself that this was one of the best parts of the whole experience.


That talented tongue quickly made it’s way back to the primary focus of Brian’s being and distracted him from any further thoughts about anything other than precisely where he wanted that tongue to go next. The blond boy’s licking began to move in a large circle - across Brian’s thighs, over his hip bone, up over his abdomen, then down the other side. Each concentric circle slightly smaller than the one before as if they were outlining a big round target. Brian could only hope that they got to the bullseye pretty fucking soon or he was going to explode and embarrass himself.


The blond brat paused then, taking time to tug with his teeth on a patch of pubes here and there. Brian groaned out his frustration. He tried to reach down and take matters into his own hands, but his blond tormentor swatted the hand away. It was so agonizing and yet so arousing, Brian didn't know what to do or say. He couldn’t really think clearly enough at that point to decide on any decisive sort of action.


When Justin finally did allow himself to move so that the tip of his teasing pink tongue touched the head of Brian’s dick, the older man thought he might have screamed. Someone screamed. Brian heard it. But he was feeling so detached from that part of his brain that he wasn’t one hundred percent sure it was him. Besides, Brian Kinney didn't scream during sex. So it really couldn't have been him.


As Brian became entranced by the wet patterns swirling around his steel-hard shaft, Justin resituated himself so that he was once again astride Brian’s thighs. He reached blindly to the side and unerringly came into contact with the waiting bowl of condoms. It was difficult to pull away from the singular object of his devotions - Justin really loved Brian’s dick, the heavy feel of it on his tongue, the taste of it, the way the thin, soft skin covered the rippling muscles underneath, the salty-sweet taste of the precum - but he’d already decided that he wanted more that night. So, reluctantly, Justin left one final kiss on the now pulsing head and then moved away far enough to roll the condom down snugly.


Justin’s other hand was already full of a generous dollop of lube from the large pump-top bottle that lived on their nightstand at all times. It took no time at all to stroke that slippery substance down the sheathed shaft, add a fingerfull to his own hole and then all was ready. The horny blond scooted forward a few inches and lined himself up with the fully engorged rod. The gleam of lust in the blond boy’s eyes as he slowly lowered himself down that length a moment later was almost as erotic as the feeling of tight wet heat enveloping Brian’s cock. Oh, and the moan of ecstasy that the boy just couldn’t hold back, was even better. For about ten seconds, Brian held his breath and concentrated on willing his impending climax back until the electric tide had ebbed.


It didn’t ebb far though. Justin only paused on the downstroke for a heartbeat, adjusting to the welcome fullness faster than Brian thought was possible, before he was flexing his thighs again and raising his thin, lithe body to it’s apex. The look of passion on the angelic face was almost painfully beautiful and Brian was distracted momentarily from his own lust as he admired the perfection of his boy. It was truly amazing to him that someone like Justin - someone so inherently beautiful, so passionate, so alive, so vibrant - was all his. It shouldn’t be possible. But Brian would be endlessly thankful that it was.  


Brian reached up with his right hand and laced his fingers through Justin’s left hand. The blond beamed down at him with another bright, happy, desire-filled smile, which went straight to Brian’s heart.


With that little bit of extra support, Justin was able to increase his pace. The steady, long strokes became incrementally faster and faster. Brian found his hips bucking up with Justin’s every downstroke, sinking himself deeper and deeper and then allowing the head of his cock to trail across the boy’s sweet spot with every upstroke. He loved seeing Justin writhing just as much as he himself had been earlier. They were both moaning messes by that point but neither cared because time had stopped and they were the only two humans that existed in the entire universe for that moment.


And then, with one last long strong push upwards, Justin felt the spark of his climax ignite. There was no way to hold it back. The electric rush of heat spread quickly, radiating out from the core of his being, and burning clean through every nerve and synapse of his body. Brian’s own fuse was lit in the process, and he burned in tandem with his quaking blond. The convulsions of their bodies rocked them together through wave after wave of rapture until they were left trembling and weak and sated with Justin collapsing into Brian’s waiting arms.


They lay there, still connected, gasping for breath for uncounted minutes. Their bodies were enveloped by the musk of sex and clean male sweat. As far as Brian was concerned it was the most enticing perfume imaginable. And also, somehow, the most comforting smell he could imagine. He rather liked that he smelled like his Sunshine’s cum - as strange as that sounded, it was true. It made Brian feel like he had been claimed and marked by the younger man. It was just, somehow, right.


“Fucking pheromones,” Brian mumbled as his hand reached up to sweep back a lock of sweaty blond hair so that he could kiss the exposed forehead one more time.


Justin merely responded with a sleepy “mmmmmm,” as he snuggled impossibly closer until his head was lying in the crook of Brian's shoulder.


“Thank you, Sunshine,” Brian whispered the heartfelt words. “Thank you for always sticking up for me. Even when you have every right to be pissed as hell and walk away from this mess. And thank you for always defending me. Even from my own family and friends.” Brian continued to play with the thick blond mop while the words leaked out, almost against his will. “I can't believe that I've been so lucky. That I found you. That you're willing to put up with me. That you really DO, actually, lo . . .” Brian's words trailed off as he struggled to voice the sentiments he'd always denied himself.


“That I do, actually, love you?” Justin said the words aloud for his faltering partner. “It's true, you know. I do. I love you, Brian Kinney. And sooner or later you're going to have to man up and just admit that you love me too, Stud.”


Justin's teasing words were meant lightheartedly, playfully, as an attempt to ease Brian's awkwardness. But there was still a ring of sincerity to them that was as clear as day. Brian was once again awed by that truth. Floored by the complexity of the man now draped bonelessly over the top him.


Justin was strong enough to stand up for Brian no matter who Brian's detractors were. He was willing to take a public stand in support of Brian. He had Brian's back and always would. And yet he was also strong enough to let himself be emotionally open and vulnerable in ways Brian had never dared to be. The boy was such a contradiction, in so many ways.


“That's never been the problem, you know,” Brian's lips were still pressed against the younger man's forehead so that the ripples of sound from his barely audible words vibrated against the youth’s skin. “I may not have said the words, but I gave up fighting the fact that I loved you a long time ago, Sunshine. However I don't think that, until tonight, I ever really believed that YOU could truly love ME.”


“Oh, Brian . . .” Justin started to stir, intending to leverage himself up so he could give his man a talking to, but the arms around him tightened and prevented him from moving.


“It's true. I knew the moment I woke up on that beach in Cancun that I no longer wanted to be THAT guy. The irresponsible stud. That just isn't me anymore,” Brian admitted, struggling to be just as brave about voicing his feelings as the boy in his arms. “And all the time I was locked up by that nut job Taggart, all I could think about was how I'd make it up to you and Kevan as soon as I could get back. That I'd prove to you that I COULD be a good father and even a good partner. I'd prove to you that I DID want you. That I did love you.”


“But even then, I didn't really think that you could truly love someone as fucked up as me,” Brian's hushed admission went on. “Especially after all the shit I brought down on us. Then, when I found out I was pregnant again . . . At first I just couldn't believe you'd still want anything to do with me,” Brian allowed himself a tiny smile when the arms around his waist tightened reassuringly. “But you . . . Tonight I finally understood - I finally believed - that, maybe, you do really love me. This me. The one that's a totally fucked up mutant who wants to be a father and a partner and even fucking settle down and be a family man. The me I am and not the me everyone else seems to want me to be.”


Justin turned his head just enough so he could kiss the firm pec under his cheek. “I love this ‘me’, Brian. But you can be whatever ‘me’ you want to be and I'll still love you, you know.”


“Yeah. I get that now, Sunshine,” Brian returned the kiss with one to the smooth forehead. “Thank you for that.”


And then they both finally succumbed to the fatigue of the evening, falling asleep while still wrapped tightly in each other's arms, with Brian's semi-hard cock still resting inside Justin.

 

Baby Feet Purple Right.gif

 

“What?” Brian barked into his cell phone, which he subsequently dropped when his hands were needed instead to grapple with an eight month old who thought he could crawl up a teetering stack of padded blocks.

 

40_DSC02284.jpg 348s.jpg

By the time Brian pulled Kevan back down onto level ground he’d almost forgotten about the phone call. The only thing that brought his attention back to the waiting phone was the insistent vibrating going on down by his knee. As Kevan crawled off to investigate yet another intriguing new thing a few feet away on the gym mat, Brian once again picked up the phone.


“. . . Brian? Brian, are you there?” Cynthia’s voice reverberated out of the tiny phone speaker.


“Don’t get your panties in a wad, Cyn. I’m here. I just had to prevent my offspring from taking up cliff diving,” Brian finally spoke up.


“Cliff diving? Where the hell are you, Brian?” Cynthia sounded skeptical. “I thought you were taking the morning off to spend some time with Gus and Kevan. Where, exactly, do you go cliff diving in Pittsburgh?”


“I was coerced by a certain blond boy - who will be punished appropriately at a later time -  into taking the boys to this nightmarish insane asylum called Gymboree,” Brian answered, grabbing onto Kevan’s ankle with his free hand just as the intrepid tyke started to crawl off towards parts unknown. “There’s about a thousand screaming babies here crawling all over everything, drooling on me and for some reason Kevan has decided that he wants to crawl to the top of every slide or padded block thingy in the place. I’m pretty sure he has some kind of death wish. We probably need to make sure whatever health plan we put in place for Kinnetik has child psychology benefits - this kid is gonna need it!” Brian’s harsh comments were belied by the amused chuckle that ended that sentence as he watched his youngest son trying to get the entirety of a red rubber ball the size of his head into his mouth.


“Dada, pway!” Gus came running up to the spot where Brian was sitting and threw a big blue ball larger than Kevan right at Brian’s head. “Pway, Dada!”


Brian batted the ball away at the last minute before he was beaned.


“Sorry about that, Brian,” Justin came trotting over and grabbed both Gus and the big blue ball. “Come on, Gus. Let’s you, Kevan and I play with the ball over here so Daddy can talk on the phone for a sec.”


Justin drop kicked the ball to the far corner of the baby gym and scooped up Kevan, leaving Brian with a huge sunshiney grin beamed over his shoulder. Brian wasn’t sure which of his ‘boys’ was having the most fun here. He’d seen Justin going down a few of the slides with Gus in his lap earlier. Brian just shook his head.


“Okay, Cyn. All the children are now occupied and out of my hair. What’s up?” Brian spoke up, getting back to business.


“Sorry to interrupt the fun, Brian, but we’ve got a problem. The money for the new PittSteel ads hasn’t been received by the magazine yet. I tried to get a hold of your bank, but they’re closed, of course. The deadline is tonight at midnight. What do you want me to do?” Cynthia sounded panicky, which was a very un-Cynthia-like thing and worried Brian more than the actual news.


“Fuc . . .” Brian realized at the last minute where he was and managed to curb his cursing. “I mean darn. Um . . . Get Theodore on the line. He’s the one handling all the money. He better fix this or I’ll make sure he sings soprano from here on out.”


“You do know that Ted doesn’t actually work for you, right?” Cynthia commented, even as she was pushing the buttons on her phone console to connect them to Ted.


“Well, then, put him on the f**ing payroll. That way I can fire him the next time shi . . . I mean crap . . . like this happens,” Brian ordered as he stood up and moved away from the main play area of the gym so he could feel free to curse at will.


After another ten minutes of applying regular doses of foul language to the situation - and after officially hiring Ted as his CFO, of course - Brian sent Ted off with directions to fix this problem before the deadline or plan on moving to Argentina for the rest of his natural life. Ted obsequiously thanked Brian for both hiring him and threatening his balls before assuring him he would take care of it. Brian promptly hung up, sighed and then shook off the matter. This afternoon was not about work. It was about his sons. He needed to remind himself of that and get back to what he knew really mattered the most.


Brian could see that all his boys were still having a ball - the big blue one to be precise - over on the far side of the gym. He smiled at the little group. It was really nice to actually get to spend some time with Gus, and he wasn’t going to waste the precious few hours he had with business concerns. No matter how serious they were. He’d paid good money to his lawyers to get Lindsey and Mel to finally concede that he was entitled to some regular parenting time and these five hours were sort of his first test. He needed to make them count. And then, hopefully, the Munchers would be convinced to finally come to some long term agreement with him about regularly scheduled parenting time.


“Hey sprouts! What exactly is the nature of this game?” Brian asked as he seated himself beside Gus, who immediately rolled the ball his direction.


“We’re rolling the ball, of course,” Justin explained, helping Kevan to push the ball when Brian rolled it their way.


“Okay. Well, I think even I can handle that,” Brian chuckled and smiled at his partner who was beaming back at him like Brian had just said the most wonderful thing ever.


Brian swatted the ball back to Gus when it finally bumped against his knee. He had to shake his head and wonder - it was sometimes pretty daunting to find himself in this situation. I mean, who would have thought that Brian Kinney would be playing with big blue plastic balls at Gymboree instead of the warm and fuzzy male variety attached to some hot trick at Babylon? But then he heard the peals of laughter from his two sons and saw the beautiful smile of the man who was now sharing his life and it suddenly felt so right.


Life was good no matter what balls were being fondled . . . touched . . . whatever.

 

Baby Feet Yellow.gif

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

5/11/16 - My first new chapter on my new website. This IS exciting. I hope you didn't mind that it was mostly porn . . .

 

Baby’s Development at Eight Months. (Source: WebMD).  The big news for babies at eight months is Motor Skills. You should be seeing huge gains in this area over the month. Baby is getting stronger day by day which translates into a lot more motion. This increase in muscle strength leads to baby being able to support his weight better which in turn leads to baby making those first attempts to pull himself up into a standing position while holding onto furniture. Be prepared for baby to start cruising soon thereafter. On top of getting stronger, though, baby’s fine motor skills are pretty well developed by this time. Most babies will have mastered the thumb and index finger pincer grasp and can therefore pick up very small objects - which, of course, go right into their mouths, so beware of choking hazards. And finally, baby is now pairing up these motor skills with his senses. Babies this age typically can spot a toy from across the room, figure out they want it, crawl over to get it, and pick it up. They can also manipulate toys with relative ease, banging blocks together, tossing a ball, or fitting a series of different-sized cups into one another. All fun skills and why it’s a good time to start playing more energetically with your eight month old. Which is why I sent Brian to Gymboree! TAG