- Text Size +

 JUSTIN


Emmett was upset at Drew, something that seemed to rarely happen according to Ted and Blake. I was trying to get what was pissing him off, but he keep going off on tangents. I knew if I had any hope of reining him in I had to get him to listen to me.


“So I’m pregnant with quads and thinking of naming them all Wilmer.” I say.


“That’s just marvelous Baby, what do you think of green for the carpet in Gus’s room?” He asks, not listening to a word I said.


“I also thought I could convince Michael that he was really the love of my life, we could run off together and be the happiest couple in comic land.” I add, when Emmett keeps flipping pages.


I look at Ted and Blake who snicker as Emmett just tells me it’s a fabulous idea.


“Help would be nice,” I tell Ted.


“He’s not talking to anyone, all I know is Drew is sitting in the house and Emmett’s here.” He tells me.


“What?” Emmett seem to come back at Drew’s name.


“Emmett what is going on? You practically ordered me here and now you're ignoring all of us.” I tell him.


“I fucked up bad with Drew.” He admits, much to Ted and Blake's relief.


“Emmett whatever you did, I’m sure it couldn’t be that bad.” Ted tells him as Brian comes in, on the phone.


Brian hung up looking at Emmett as if he didn’t get what Emmett did. Since he wasn’t here to hear Emmett say anything, I have to assume it was something that affected Kinnetik.


“Emmett, what the hell were you thinking?” Brian asks, sitting next to me.


“How do you know he did anything?” Ted asks.


“Check your messages from Cynthia, you’ll figure it out.” Brian tells him.


“I didn’t know, I came home and he was standing outside with another guy. I just saw red when they were in their underwear.” Emmett tells us.


“What did Leo say?” Ted asks, looking at Brian.


“That Marco’s wife thought it was funny, but it cost a few hours to get them both ready to finish the photo shoot. Then they had to arrange for Marco to stay an extra day because the shots we want weren’t possible in the dark.” Brian tells him.


“How did you not see the crew there?” I ask him.


“I didn’t see anything but Drew in his underwear with another man. Sue me for not noticing the fifteen other people. “ Emmett groans.


“Emmett there were twenty who got to witness you toss Drew and Marco in the pool. By the way, they all thought it was sweet that you were jealous.” Brian snickers.


“What did Drew say to you?” Ted asks.


“I ran here without waiting to find out. I’m sure he thinks I’m a fishwife by now.” He tells us.


“What is with all of you lately? I just spent an hour listening to Mel, who actually wanted relationship advice from me.” He tells us.


“Did you tell her that unless Lindsay grew a dick your reputation didn’t extend to girl parts.” Emmett snickers.


“No Honeycutt, she and Lindsay, unlike most lesbians, aren’t talking about anything. Why she thinks talking to me or a counselor would be easier than opening her mouth and saying it to Lindsay, makes me wonder about all of you. You spend days talking about everything but your own problems.” He tells us.


“I’d say don’t call me Honeycutt, but right now I’m in shock, Mel asked you for advice.” Emmett tells him.


“What about Drew?” Blake asks.


“I was just over dramatising it, he already texted to say Jan, Marco’s wife, wanted us to go to dinner tonight.” He tells us, blowing it off.


“Excuse me, but I told you I was pregnant and running off with Michael, to which your response was, ‘marvelous and fabulous’. I don’t think you were even listening to me.” I tell him.


“Okay so maybe I’m trying to figure out how to look at Marco again. I sort of got turned on seeing the man. I’m in love with Drew but fantasizing about a Drew/Marco sandwich.” He tells us.


“Why is that a bad thing?” I ask him.


“I’m in love with Drew, I shouldn’t want other men.” He tells me slowly.


“Emmett, I love the twat here, but I’m not blind. If you see hot ass you react to hot ass. Justin might be the only ass I touch, but it doesn’t make me immune to others.” Brian tells him.


“I paint models sometimes and trust me, I don’t just see a lump of skin when they’re naked. I didn’t die because Brian is the only one I want.” I tell him.


“You two could handle it because neither of you ever really loved anyone but each other. Drew had a relationship between me and me. I’ve had relationships with other people.” He tells us.


“It wouldn’t matter how many relationships you’ve had if what you have with Drew is more than the others. Ted and I both had other relationships, but we both know they didn’t mean what we do to each other now.” Blake tells him.


“Jesus, can we just say if it’s hot you got bothered and proved we have dicks.” Brian tells them.


All of us laughed when four guys agreed that Brian proved they had dicks when he walked in the diner. Emmett told them the real King of Babylon was sitting at the table. Brian growled that any comments would be met with the removal of said dicks. I got up and ran to the bathroom, while Brian stared down the idiot behind us who tried to argue that Brian said it was okay if hot gave him wood.


I stood in the stall with the door closed waiting for Brian to arrive. He came in, still scowling but locked the door as I unzipped him. I pulled him out and took him in my mouth. Brian seemed to forget anything but the feel of my mouth on him. He looked down at me, moving my hair from my eyes to watch his dick disappear into my mouth. I made sure to swallow him all the way, which drives him insane. He pulled me up and grabbed lube from his wallet.


“You would have been an excellent boy scout.” I tell him, groaning when he thrust all the way in me.


“What is with you and bathrooms?” He question when he pulled out.


“We don’t fuck at Babylon anymore, and I like that we can get caught.” I moan, as he thrusts into me.


“You just like seeing where we can get away with fucking each other.” He tells me, moving faster and stroking my cock.


“What can I say, you introduced the audience and I like to show my work.” I yell as I cum.


Brian stills as he cums and then leans on me holding us both up. He pulled out and started cleaning us before we got dressed. We walked out to see Emmett staring at us, sporting wood.


“I really hate you two.” He tells us, pulling out his shirt.


“Is it a bad thing that I want to do it again?” I ask Brian.


“Baby, I don’t think Marco is a problem anymore, since I now have to wonder why I didn’t at least take one or both of you for a spin before.” He teases, and Brian growls stomping out.


“He really seems to hate the idea of me with anyone anymore.” I tell Emmett, washing my hands.


“I never thought either of you would close the relationship. You two were able to deal with others in the relationship.” Emmett tells me.


“We were both ready, so it wasn’t some grand announcement between us. He came to see me after a year with no one but us, asking if we needed to keep using condoms. I told him no, not unless we started tricking again.” I tell him.


“Drew and I haven’t reached the point where we don’t use them.” He tells me.


“You might always use them, there’s nothing wrong with that. Michael will never be able to not use a condom, and it doesn’t change the level of commitment he has to Ben. I like that we can go condom free, but I also know that condoms mean you care to protect your partner.” I tell him.


“What if Brian told you he wanted to trick again, would that bother you?” He asks.


“No, because I know who he loves. I know people equate a relationship with monogamy, but for me, it’s Brian flying to see me because I had the flu, or showing up when I sounded off to him. If Brian and I wanted to play then we would, it’s just, no one does what he can for me, and he says it’s the same for him.” I tell him.


“You both tend to keep it exciting in your own way. I’ve always had a problem with people watching.” He tells me.


“It’s something I like, I like knowing you were out here wishing you could see what we were doing in there.” I tell him.


“You didn’t even know I was in here.” He tells me.


“I didn’t know it was you, but I knew someone came in. It comes from Michael walking in on us constantly over the years.” I tell him.


“You got off on Michael catching you?” He asks.


“No, but maybe you could accidently spill that to him. It’ll freak him out.” I tell him, walking out.


“Sunshine, you better have cleaned up in there.” Deb warns me before hugging me.


“Deb, he needs to breathe.” Brian tells her.


“Michael told me to tell you he has hundreds of pictures for you guys when he gets home. Emmett, he told me to tell you when Brian and Justin finally let us see the big ass house they own, there needs to be a projector for his slides. Do me a favor, break the projector.” Deb winks at Emmett.


“Tell Mikey, all slideshows that are sleep inducing are not welcome.” Brian tells her.


“God only knows how many couples shots we are going to looking at.” Ted laughs.


“I don’t get it, what’s wrong with seeing Tibet, we’ve never been.” Blake asks.


“It all started with Paris…” Emmett tells him, as we walk out.