- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I wanted to let everyone know that my updates have been sapratic because work is kicking my tail feather, as Emmett would say. Summer is busy in Florida but I'm closer to getting a day off soon so I'll update more. 

 

I hope you enjoy Brian's birthday in this chapter. I did.

BRIAN

 

Justin can be a royal pain in the ass when he thinks I’ve gone too far, but really, what's wrong with wanting to celebrate my birthday with Gus and the twins? Granted the twins come with an incubator. But come on, I need my kids around me when turning… I can't even say it. So my idea was to escape my friends, who have never come up with a plan I wanted to participate in, coffins just remind you that there's less to look forward too.

 

“Let's be real, Michael hasn't planned anything that didn't turn into a disaster. Really, it started with Dr Dick, Ben’s very unhappy birthday, then the anniversary that was like my death day party, without the coffin.” I tell him.

 

“I agree, but seriously you can’t avoid them, they've all been looking forward to this particular birthday.” He tells me.

 

“Let's move on to best friend number two, who participated in coffin party and then mommy's invite to pre wedded bliss party, with the shit no one eats. In fact it took E to get Lindsay out of mom wear and to actually have people do more than sit and become depressed they attended. Since we agreed no more drugs, think hard about what she'll plan.” I tell him.

 

“I'll make sure there are no string instruments. Emmett will understand there will be nothing that I'll make him pay for later.” He promised.

 

“How about Emmett, who can’t plan anything for people he knows? He'll just do what the two previously mentioned wanted, in rainbow colors.” I tell him.

 

“I'll ask Ted to keep the rainbows out of the room.” Justin tells me.

 

“Then you'll let opera freak decide we need to dance to… what the hell would you dance to?” I ask.

 

“You think Deb isn't going to want to be there for you?” He asks, still trying.

 

“I don’t want to be at a theme party, which is all she ever threw for Michael. You know I have to wonder when Michael is going to figure out even Gus has surpassed him in grown up themes for his birthday.” I tell him.

 

“Fuck, I'll get Drew and Ben to help.” He says frustrated.

 

“Ben, really? I'm starting to wonder where the brain you claim to have went. We'll end up at some retreat to learn about our inner self. With some guru trying to convince everyone dressing in drag will give us eternal happiness.” I tell him.

 

“You’re reaching, Michael and Emmett went to that.” He tells me.

 

“Ben went first, then them.” I tell him.

 

“Then Drew can help.” He tells me.

 

“That’s an idea, why not invited Marco and a couple other models. Hopefully Emmett won’t throw them in the pool for attending.” I snicker.

 

“Yet you want to throw your own party.” He snickers.

 

“Yes, but why are you laughing?” I ask.

 

“Let's start with Michael’s birthday, Rage, and our wedding that wasn’t.” He tells me.

 

“Michael’s birthday would have been kick ass, if Deb hadn’t wanted Dr Dick back. Regardless of how it ended, Rage became a success, and hello, you agreed to cancel it. Otherwise our wedding was beautiful, and guess what twat, the wedding I planned, not you and Emmett, happened.” I tell him, feeling smug.

 

“Fine but could you refrain from correcting everyone when we don't call the babies anything but babies, in your presence.” He tells me, walking up the stairs.

 

Justin needs to learn that every time we argue he ends up agreeing with me. I followed him up the stairs celebrating my victory. The twat smiled as he put on sweats to go to bed.

 

I took off my shirt and pants, throwing my jock at his head walking into the shower. By the time, I got under the spray Justin was standing in front of me, naked.

 

“Happy birthday to me.” I sing as he kneels down, showing me that viagra was still far into my future.

 

PHONE TREE

 

Michael: It has to something he’ll never forget.

 

Ted: Your parties seem to be something everyone WANTS to forget.

 

Emmett: We could decorate Babylon nineties style, and get Justin to wait at the streetlight.

 

Michael: Sure and Justin can wear an adopt-a-trick shirt, come on, it has to be a party to end all parties.

 

Lindsay: Can't we do something tasteful, maybe a dinner party.

 

Michael: No, I don't think I can survive another dinner party with Brian.

 

Emmett: Michael, Monty and Eli better not attend. It's a birthday party, not a platform for how we're only helping the world believe all queers aren't as good as straight people.

 

Ted: I'm sure Brian will love to show Monty and Eli they’re right.

 

Ben: Are you guys still arguing about how to celebrate Brian’s birthday?

 

Michael: Aren't you upstairs?

 

Ben: Yes, but it seems you aren't. Why not show Brian turning…

 

All the others: Don't say it!

 

Ben: Fine, but why not have a party reflecting on his life and how the future is still a chance to learn and grow.

 

Michael: We’ll definitely keep that in mind. I'll be up in a few.

 

Ben: Night guys.

 

Michael: Okay, sooo not going to happen. Come on guys, let's keep Brian from all things Zen.

 

Ben: Michael, how about all things couch. “click”

 

Ted: Mine’s still available, I'll even get the croissants.

 

Michael: I'll throw Ben that party. I think we should do a King of Babylon night, we just have to get Justin to agree. We can even come as our favorite characters.

 

Lindsay: Michael, we can do Captain Astro for you. Trust me, Justin stripping because you asked isn’t going to make Mr Possessive happy. I still think he would rather have a family dinner.

 

Ted: I can bring the music, then we can watch Brian trying to get Justin in any corner.

 

Michael: Too bad we a ready did the coffin bit, hey we could do it at a graveyard dressed as reapers.

 

Emmett: There is nothing about graveyards in my good party plans.

 

Mel: I just want to say, plan away, because you’ll be doing it alone.

 

Lindsay: Why are you on the phone? What do you mean alone?

 

Mel: I was downstairs helping the birthday boy take his son and escape. Now that he's gone I thought it was time to end the party on the phone. “click”

 

Michael: Lindsay, stop him, he can't ruin the party!

 

Lindsay: Mel is blocking the door.

 

Ted: My career is saved. “click”

 

Emmett: Got to go, Drew just offered to go swimming. “click”

 

Michael: I just wanted to throw a party that people liked. Hello… anybody there… Hello…

 

JUSTIN

 

Do you want to know what the first part of Brian’s own party for himself was? Ultrasound to talk to his sons with Gus.

 

“Now children, one thing we need to talk about is how Dad plans to spend his next youth with you. Each year it becomes your job to thwart all the aunties and uncles, then Dad will reward each of you with the vacation of your choice. Each vacation has two requirements, sun and five star hotels, on your Daddy, for his attempt to let said aunties and uncles plan what was sure to be a truly dreadful day for your Dad. As usual, Daddy loses his spine when the gang get him to think they know me better than the man I married.” He tells them and a laughing Sarah.

 

Part two was the thing I dread when Brian feels like he’s accomplished something, shopping till we drop. Gus and I humored the old guy, until he suggested Italy had great shopping.

 

“Dad, I have school tomorrow.” Gus reminds him.

 

“I plan to teach you style. I'm sure the school will see it as a great educational experience.” He tried.

 

“I'll invite Lindsay, she’ll be thrilled.” I tell him.

 

“This is what I get for my only birthday party disaster.” He tells Gus.

 

“You had a party disaster? What happened?” Gus asks.

 

“Justin didn’t like the bow on my present.” He tells him, realizing Gus didn’t need to know about that idea.

 

Part three wasn’t his plan but mine. Gus went to bed tired, after all the shopping and eating things he had to ask what they were. I waited for Brian to get in the shower, pouting when I said I was too tired after watching the many wardrobe changes and thinking about the bill my next show would have to do well to pay. He knew better, but still tried to get me in the shower.

 

BRIAN

 

He really refused shower sex on MY BIRTHDAY? I waited and waited for him to show, but there was just a point where I had to give up and realize I wore him out shopping. I walked out drying off, then dropped the towel when I stood in front of Justin laying on the bed tied up with bows.

 

“Happy Birthday Mr Kinney, want to unwrap your present?” Justin smirks at the bow across his ass.

 

I pulled the bow that unraveled the best present Justin ever gave me. Pulling on the string slowly to watch as each bead came out larger than the last one, only made me want to do it again and again to hear him beg me to finish. I set them aside, spreading him out to taste the ass that ruined all others for me. He squirmed as I inserted my thumbs to spread him out and taste the vanilla flavored lube he used.

 

“We’ve never really had vanilla sex, I thought it was time to expand our horizons.” He panted out.

 

“It’s an interesting way to show me it could be good.” I tell him, licking around his rim.

 

He pushed me off and threw me on the bed, grabbing the lube and drizzling it over my fully hard cock, then seemed to agree vanilla wasn’t so bad as he swallowed me completely and ran is fingers over my rim before entering me with his fingers. He stimulated every hot spot I had, and had me cumming like the virgin he proved he was the first night we met, and like the first night, I turned him on his back and thrust home.

 

“You were always a part of me.” He tells me as he strokes himself.

 

It only made me harder as he said the words back to me. I pulled out and slammed back in while he screamed loud enough that we might need to worry about scaring Gus. I filled his mouth with my tongue and let him scream through our kiss as I held him still to deliver more powerful thrusts. When his lips left mine because his head pushed into the pillow while he moved with me, he managed not to scream the hotel down as he came on my chest. I kept going until the tingle started down my spine and I emptied myself into him. I collapsed on top of him while we both caught our breath. Justin moved me off of him, getting up on sluggish legs he started walking away.

 

“Where are you going?” I said sleepy.

 

“You really think we weren’t going to have shower sex tonight?” He smirks, walking into the bathroom.

 

You know I might have hummed “Happy Birthday”, but I was no longer sleepy.