- Text Size +

BRIAN


All I'm saying is, cabin, fire, and a smiling naked twink, do you really think I wanted to talk? Not unless I grew a twat.


Justin arranged pillows and blankets in front of the fire, then arranged himself. As I undressed, Justin stroked his already hard cock and moaned, making my clothes disappear faster. He threw the lube to me while sitting up and fingering himself. I walked behind him to watch as he prepared himself for me. When he was ready, he fell forward on his hands, offering me my favorite place. I ran my hands down his back, and separated his globes to see his needy entrance. I pushed my thumb in and opened it more before adding lube with my fingers and letting him move them in and out of himself. He clenched when it became too much but held back for what he really wanted. Grabbing his hips, I slammed home while he shouted. I didn’t slow down because he never wants that the first time, but made sure to pull almost all the way out before thrusting back in. Justin got on his knees so he could turn to kiss me as I kept us going. I reached around and stroked him as I moved in him. He cried out as he came on my hand. I brought my hand to my mouth to taste him as he fell forward and started moving to get me to cum. I held on as long as possible, because this was our first time after being married, and I wanted to make sure he felt it for days, but Justin knows what to do and it was over for me.


In the shower, Justin bent me over and gave me the thing I only allow him. It's always been easy to give myself to Justin, so when he got the glint in his eye, I let him rim me with his marvelous tongue. He picked this up without any problems. I could cum just from Justin doing that alone. He gave me a minute before entering my already sensitive ass, then slowly inched in until he was seated all the way.


“You know, moving will really make this go the way it's supposed to.” I tell him.


“Look I only do this once in awhile, so I have to wait so I don't prematurely ejaculate.” He tells me.


“You just can't say ‘cum like a virgin’ can you?” I ask him.


“You took care of the virgin status years ago.” He tells me.


I saw stars when he decided to shut me up by pulling out and slamming into me. He slowed down the pace and we ended up prunes by the time we both came.


“Why now? Please don't tell me what Mikey said is true.” I ask him, when we were laying around.


“What did he come up with?” He asks.


“He's worried he made you think I didn’t want to marry you.” I tell him.

“Where did he get that idea?” He asks.


“Something about Zephyr forcing Rage to marry JT for real.” I tell him, yawning.


“Was that what he was calling me about? He called three times a day until I answered, but I sort of was busy with a painting and really didn’t catch half of what he was saying.” He tells me.


“Then what changed your mind? The last time we talked you were saying Stephen wanted you to go to Rome.” I tell him.


“I got tired of my agent thinking I didn’t have a say in what I do. So I fired him and came home.” He tells me.


“Justin, it has to be more than that.” I tell him.


“I want us and I want a baby. If I didn't stop, it would have been another show, and God only knows what else Stephen could think of. He seems to think I'll lose my following if I'm not where he wants. I told him, how I run my career is really up to me. He seems to think differently, so I fired him. I could live off what I’ve already made for the rest of my life, I also don’t like the way my painting was started to feel like someone else's. When you're with me I paint better, it’s a fact, and even Stephen couldn’t deny he saw the differences in what I produce when you're there. I can paint anywhere, but I can’t be with you if I’m not home, and I wanted us to finally have a child.” He tells me.


“I told you, you would know when it was time. I just waited.” I tell him.


JUSTIN


Brian and I came out of hibernation three days later to find Deb attempting to ski down a bunny hill. Gus came skiing by, giggling when Deb and Carl fell together every few feet. My mom of course, took the harder courses with Tucker, and my ass stayed in the lodge, all warm while Brian sacrificed his warmth for Gus and Molly. The Smythe clan was all over the place but the matriarch, Elaine, came and sat with me.


“Why the hell would anyone want to fly down mountains?” She asks, as her family all came flying down.


“I think they all find cold, wet things, entertaining.” I tell her.


“In my day, snow meant shovels and praying for summer. Bradley and I talked about moving somewhere warm, but we wanted to see the family grow. I tried to convince the family to do this reunion somewhere warm, but no, they had to come here.” She tells me.


“It’s a nice place, I could be biased, since I got married here.” I tell her.


“So did I, but back then it wasn’t this big, just a couple cabins and a small house here.” She tells me.


“Did you come here a lot?” I ask her.


“Every year, we were here when they built this building. I remember crying when they closed up the house that I got married in. I like this building, but that was where I began my life with the man I married.” She tells me.


“I’m sure they’d let you see the other place if you asked. I would want to, if they built something new where I was married.” I tell her.


“How long have you been with your young man?” She asks.


“Eleven years, the last six were hard, because my career made it hard for us to be together. There were times when I didn’t see the point in making it as an artist, if at the end it ended our relationship. Our relationship was full of so many up and downs that when we finally wanted to get married, it was like life had to interfere.” I tell her.


“You made it anyway, and that shows a lot of strength for a relationship that might have had problems.” She tells me.


“I loved him the minute he walked up to me.” I tell her.


“What about him?” She asks.


“He didn’t want to admit we were anything, and for a while, I pretended that was what I wanted too. I screwed up, but he didn’t turn me away when I realized my mistake and came back.” I tell her.


“So he loved you enough to wait for you.” She tells me.


“He loved me enough to never stand in the way of what I wanted. I love him enough to not make him wait for me anymore.” I tell her.


“Then someday you’ll be here like me, remembering how you married the only person for you.” She tells me, kissing my cheek and going to her husband, who came in from skiing.


I grabbed my camera and took pictures of Elaine warming up Bradley, and wanted to paint again. Everything about them showed a love that grew. Brian came in and ran his cold hands across my neck, and instead of yelling, I let him hold me until he got warm.


BRIAN


Justin was getting antsy, and that always meant that he wanted his studio. I called Rachel and told her I was bringing Justin home, and to have his studio ready. Justin kissed Gus and ran to get to the house. We decided to let Mikey suffer a little, because he called both of us trying to arrange a love connection, not realizing we were already there.


“Are we still not telling anyone?” Gus asks me.


“As long as Deb stays quiet, but you know her. I think Jus and I have two, maybe three days max, before she blows.” I tell Gus.


“Carl took her phone and the ones in the room. Nana and Carl were like guard dogs.” Gus giggles.


“I need to talk to your moms about you staying with us this summer.” I tell him.


“Are you and Jus going to have kids?” He asks.


“We want to, but you know it doesn’t change how we feel about you.” I tell him.


“I know, but I hate living so far away. It was different when you and Jus weren’t going to be together, but now I would have a place of my own.” He tells me.


“It’s up to your moms, they don’t seem to want to move home.” I tell him.


“It’s not like they love their jobs. Mama said she could make more being here, and Mom says she misses everyone. The only problem is, they tell Jenny and me, but not each other.” He tells me.


“Gus, even if you lived here, you would still live with your moms. They aren’t going to want you living with me and Jus, even though we would love it.” I tell him.


They called for Gus’s flight, and I held my sonny boy until it was time for him to go. When he got on the plane, I thought maybe it was time to make the girls talk to each other, because like with Justin, I was tired of having to let my boys go.