- Text Size +

BRIAN

 

I was in a place I like to call my second heaven, The Corso in Rome. I have the twat to thank for the designers of Versace and Armani willing to dress out the wedding party, since Justin was willing to do painting for each of them as payment for their generosity. I might not be thanking Jen for making me take Mikey and Ben with us. Apparently Rachel, Cynthia, and Emmett convinced my mother-in-law that it would be easier if they got Mikey away from the plans. I just scheduled a spa day where I wouldn’t have to listen to Mikey freak out when he sees what Justin’s painting were really worth. He knows Justin sells higher than most artists, but he also knows from years of watching me buy suits how much they were willing to trade for an original Justin Taylor-Kinney to hang in their hallowed halls. It all just made shopping the headache Justin and Gus complain that shopping with me does. I left the Novotny crew to get sized, and went to the place Justin made an appointment for us to get a massage, I tried to convince him to come with me, but he had interviews and still likes to make sure everything is exactly how he wants it to look. Hunter took it okay, since he's new at this job, but Justin needs to give Hunter the responsibility he trusted Rachel with. The real truth is we've been busy and our sex life is down to twice a day. Which means cranky Taylor-Kinney's to the rest of the world.

 

The chick handed me a towel and told me my drinks were waiting in the room. I walked in, liking the service.

 

“Should I use the towel?” I ask.

 

“It only gets in the way, why not go au naturel. I might be willing to give you more than the scheduled massage.” He tells me, licking his lips.

 

“My husband might not like this, but you've made it hard to resist.” I tell him, taking off everything to give him the full package.

 

“Variety, it's the spice of life, you obviously agree.” He tells me, kneeling down and showing me he's worth the time, when he swallows me all the way.

 

I held his face, making him look up at me as I pulled out of his mouth and let him twirl his tongue around the head of my cock before pushing in until he had me down his throat. I fucked his mouth faster until I was ready to cum and let him swallow every drop.

 

He got up, removing his pants and bending over the table, spreading his ass to show me the dildo he had vibrating in his ass. I pulled it out, before shoving it back in to hear him whisper to work it faster so he could cum. I poured the oil on the table next to me on my cock to make my entrance into his ass easier, because the dildo had nothing on what I would do to him.

 

“You want this?” I ask pulling the dildo out and pressing my cock forward until the head breached him.

 

“Please, I need to feel your cum in my ass.” He tells me.

 

“That's the privilege only my husband gets.” I tell him, thrusting home.

 

“Only we have to know. The idea of you dripping out of my ass while I walk around is turning me on.” He moans, pushing back to get more of me.

 

“You like the idea of wearing my scent, knowing it's in you?” I ask, speeding up when he reaches back, pulling me to him.

 

“Faster, I need to feel you for days.” He begs.

 

I pulled out and flipped him on his back, lifting his legs over my shoulders, holding his ass open so I could watch as my dick was swallowed in. He begged and pleaded for me to finish inside him and I continued until he came all over himself and me before I thrust into him one last time, pouring myself inside him.

 

“Love you.” Justin said, before letting me slip out of him.

 

“It was worth listening to Mikey queen out.” I tell him.

 

HUNTER

 

Shelby just smiled as my dad was stroking out over Brian and Justin’s wedding gift. Dad worried that once again it was Brian doing his job as my dad, not him.

 

“I wanted to pay for everything.” Dad pouts.

 

“Michael, they see Hunter as theirs too. You know Brian wouldn’t let a chance to have suits made for him go by.” Ben tells him.

 

“It's just, well Justin shouldn't have to use his paintings. Do you realize how much this means his work goes for?” He asks us.

 

“Actually Justin's paintings go for more.” Shelby adds, not helping.

 

“What!” Dad screams. “It makes sense now.” He mumbles.

 

“What makes sense?” I ask.

 

“What Lindsay said.” He shrugs.

 

“Can you guys give us a second?” I ask Ben and Shelby.

 

“It’s fine.” Dad tells me.

 

“We’ll head to the restaurant.” Shelby tells me, taking Ben.

 

“You're not Todd, so ‘it's fine’ doesn't work.” I tell him.

 

“It's easier to understand now.” He tells me.

 

“You acted like you understood when you talked to Justin.” I tell him.

 

“It’s not easy for me that he could let go of something that I loved we did together.” He tells me.

 

“He told me it wasn’t the easiest decision, because it made it so you and he could talk to each other when neither of you knew how to. He also knew that you wouldn’t turn Rage into a joke, and that made it easier on him to let it go, because you would be there to keep it true. Dad, he wants to have time for the babies and his life with Brian. He can’t if he has things that pull him in other directions.” I tell him.

 

“I know I shouldn’t let what Lindsay said bother me, but after seeing the fashion houses act like it was an honor to be asked by Justin, I can see where Lindsay thought I was dragging Justin down with Rage.” He tells me.

 

“Lindsay talks out her ass, and you should know better. Why are you even listening to anything she has to say?” I ask him.

 

“Because I’m an idiot?” He asks.

 

“If it bothers you that Justin and Brian did this for me, we can tell them no, and believe it or not Justin isn’t going to get pissed off about this. He really was trying to keep Brian from murdering the father of the groom for the crazy shit you came up with.” I tell him.

 

“I wanted everything for you that I never got.” He tells me.

 

“Then plan it for you and Ben, you don’t have to miss out on the things you really wanted just because you got married already. What would you have wanted if you could have done it?” I ask him.

 

“I liked that he loved me enough that it didn’t matter where we had it.” He tells me.

 

“Shelby feels the same way, so maybe quit thinking we need to have the wedding of the century and just a wedding where everyone was there and happy for us.” I tell him.

 

“It’s all I ever wanted for my kids.” He tells me, hugging me.

 

“You gave me everything when you welcomed me into the life you were starting with Ben.” I whisper to him.

 

BEN

 

“Why does everyone call him Michael, but Brian?” Shelby asks, when we were seated.

 

“For me, I didn’t see it as a good thing to be involved with someone who was referred to by a childhood nickname. I don’t know why the others don’t use it the way Brian does.” I tell him.

 

“Maybe it’s something only Michael and Brian understand.” He tells me.

 

“My theory is that Brian used it because it’s something a brother would. He was showing Michael from the beginning where Michael fit into his life. If you notice he never turned Justin’s name into anything but Justin.” I tell him.

 

“He does tend to refer to Justin as Sunshine or twat, though.” I giggle.

 

“The whole family calls Justin by different names. Deb and Brian use Sunshine most of the time. Emmett sticks with Baby and Ted stayed with Justin. While Michael calls him Boy Wonder a lot of the time.” I tell him.

 

“You use Justin, not anything else?” He asks me.

 

“It’s more to show him I respect the man he always was. He was only eighteen when I met him, but he was so far above that age that he was leaving Brian and the gang in the dust. I didn’t ever want him to feel like I didn’t see him for the man he was when I met him.” I tell him.

 

“You respect him?” He asks.

 

“I do, because there was a time when he and I were dealing with being partners to the ‘Brian and Mikey show’. Both of us questioned at one time if our partners wanted us or each other, because they had this relationship we weren’t allowed to cross into.” I tell him.

 

“Yet all of you are still friends?” He asks.

 

“Michael and Brian had to decide what was more important, their little games or us. It took Brian more time, but I think it was more to do with Justin’s age than not wanting to settle down.” I tell him.

 

“I didn’t really think about the age difference between them, they seem to made for each other.” He tells me.

 

“It wasn’t always easy for us to see. Michael at one time would have protected only Brian, but now he tends to jump on Brian when he thinks he isn’t doing the things Justin needs. I seriously want to know why Lindsay had to add fuel to Michael’s insecurities. She had him thinking the wrong thing about why Justin wanted to quit Rage.” I tell him, slightly pissed.

 

“She really needs to worry about her life and not Justin’s. I can understand as an artist that seeing Justin do all the things he did would be enviable, but not thinking I knew everything.” He tells me.

 

“She gave up and used Justin to keep her dream alive. It’s not as bad as when Justin and Brian were going to get married the first time, but she still can’t stay completely out of it. It’s why Justin never asks her for advice, because her way was to have him move away from Brian.” I tell him.

 

“So, stay away from Lindsay if I decide to go in that direction.” I joke.

 

“No, I’d say listen, because it’s not all her talking out of her ass. But keep control of how YOU want your career to work. In fact, the only people you should listen to are you and Hunter. You're marrying into a family that likes to put their two cents in, even if no one asks for it. It’s up to you to decide if it’s worth the trouble it could cause you and Hunter. As your soon to be father-in-law, I’m only going to offer suggestions and let you make mistakes on your own. Someone gave me that advice about Hunter and he was right.” I tell him.

 

“Sounds like it was worth listening to.” He tells me.

 

“It made it so Hunter was willing to live.” I tell him.