- Text Size +

BRIAN


Justin and I got back to Britin and barely got in the door before the phone was ringing. Justin went to the kitchen, ignoring it the way he always does when he’d rather do something else.


“Brian, you are in so much trouble.” Lindsay says as soon as I picked up.


“Why?” I ask.


“You and Justin can't get married without telling us.” She tells me.


“We did, so I guess we could.” I tell her.


“All of us would have loved to be included.” She tells me.


“You were at the first one.” I tell her.


“You didn’t marry him then.” She argues.


“It was the reason not to include you in the second one. It's obvious that you all jinxed it.” I joke. “Lindsay we didn’t want a big production this time. Justin’s finally ready to come home for good. We didn't want to wait, and all of you seem to think we have to do it your way to be happy.” I tell her.


“Did you just say Justin is home for good?” She asks.


“We decided it's time for us to be together without all the separations. We want to have children and it's not possible if he's never here.” I tell her.


“What about his career?” She asks.


“Lindsay, it's his decision to come home. He's tired of giving up his wants because everyone thinks he has to be away from me to do it. I’m tired of it too.” I tell her.


“What is he going to do now?” She asks.


“He's painting and being home. For him it's what he wanted, don’t give him a hard time about this.” I tell her.


“He wouldn’t listen anyway, he already told me to butt out.” She tells me.


“When?” I ask.


“The second time you two came for Gus’s birthday. I sort of asked how he could take time to come when I knew he had a show coming up. He told me that it was his career and he was tired of everyone acting as if spending time with you and Gus was ruining it.” She tells me.


“Then listen to what he told you, and understand that no one tells him what to do or how he's supposed to do it. Stephen made that mistake and lost Justin as a client.” I tell her.


“Is it okay if we visit soon?” She asks.


“Is that all you want to do is visit? Gus seems to think you and Mel want to come back.” I tell her.


“I do, but Mel hasn't said anything.” She tells me.


“Why not talk to your wife, apparently she been complaining that she could make more here.” I tell her.


“We don't feel safe there.” She tells me.


“Why, because of a bomb that could have happened anywhere? Hate crimes don't just happen in Pittsburgh. Canada has just as many, so where are you planning to move next, when it happens where you are?” I ask.


“Canada accepted same-sex marriage.” She tells me.


“They accepted the revenue they got from allowing people to get married, it didn't make Canada free of bigotry. I'm tired of having only part of Gus’s life, I want more than visits.” I tell her.


“I'll talk to Mel, but don’t expect her to say yes.” She tells me, hanging up.


I walked into our fully stocked kitchen to find Justin making a huge sandwich and mine already made. I grabbed it and sat at the table, while Justin got his finished and brought us drinks.


“What did Lindsay have to say?” He asks.


“Wanted to know why we didn’t invite everyone and why you were staying instead of traveling the world.” I tell him.


“Because I want to. She has good intentions but she doesn’t understand what it’s really like to have give up what she wanted the way I did.” He tells me.


“I’m trying to convince them to come back to Pittsburgh. I want Gus here, not where we don’t get to see him grow up.” I tell him.



“I will never get the move to Canada. There isn’t anywhere you escape hatred.” He tells me.


“They wanted a change and didn’t really think about what they were doing.” I tell him.


“It would be nice to see Gus and Jenny more.” He tells me.


“Mikey would be thrilled, he couldn’t go up there very often. Which they probably thought was one of the advantages.” I joke.


“Speaking of, I think I need to go talk to him. Rachel got a bit annoyed and didn’t give him the new panels. Emmett texted that Michael is trying to convince Deb to hold a vigil in the diner.” He tells me, snickering.


“Emmett is just trying to corner you. He couldn’t get to you when we came home.” I tell him.


“I really need to go see him too, and well, Deb mentioned she would make Chicken Parmesan when we surfaced, and Ted wanted to go over my accounts. I should go see Daphne since she didn’t get pissy she wasn’t there… what?” He asks, when I just stare at him.


“Where is the part about spending time with the man you married and possibly making up for all the sex your career got in the way of?” I ask.


“Oh, did I forget the part about sucking your brains through your dick?” He asks. “I was just giving you a resting period, due to your advanced age.” He smirked, getting up and running up the stairs.


I finished my sandwich, making the twat wait. Well, I only really waited until he was up the stairs, but it counts. I walked into the bedroom to not see Justin anywhere. I looked in the bathroom and no Justin, where the hell did he go? When I walked out of the bedroom I see him close his studio door and walk to see what he’s up to. I went in to find him naked on his work table with paint all over him.


“It’s edible, I thought you might like to try some chocolate.” He tells me, smiling at his painted dick.


I took off my clothes, pushed him back, and tongued around his cock, tasting that he must have mixed strawberry in, because he tasted like a chocolate covered strawberry. I put my hand in the jar and made sure to give him something to taste too. He got up and pushed me back to the pillows behind us and got to work cleaning all the chocolate paint from my chest and cock then swallowed until he had me down his throat and swallowed so I could feel his throat rubbing me in all the right places. His fingers were busy teasing around my rim before he pushed in to get to my prostate. This was one of the reasons I gave up other men, Justin knew exactly what I needed without having to be told. He got to his knees, using his cock to tease me before entering me in one continuous thrust. I held his hips, still enjoying the pain/pleasure of Justin. He didn’t top me often, but when he did I never wanted it to go to quickly. When I let go he held me still as he thrust in and out of me. His facial expressions of pure bliss could send me over the edge, but it was when he angled his cock to make sure I was going to cum like a fountain that I let go and covered us. Justin rode me through my orgasm and stroked me to keep me hard. He pulled out and rubbed my cock with lube and cum. It was his turn and he climbed up my body until my cock was lined up with his entrance and then seated himself to the root and rode me while I stroked his weeping cocking. I let him ride me until I could feel he was close and held him still to thrust from below him. Justin came minutes later, and once again I did too.


“I really wanted to use the paint but the minute you got naked I forgot what I was doing.” He tells me.


“Then my job is done.” I tell him, slapping his ass.


“You really believe that.” He tells me going down on me again.


JUSTIN


Brian needed to get to Kinnetik after Ted called and told him an overseas company wanted to meet with him about their campaign. Apparently they wanted  Brian and no one else. He tried to play it off as if it wasn’t a big deal, but he knew I wasn’t buying it. I asked to be dropped off at the diner because I missed going there and seeing everyone. He rolled his eyes at me missing people I could talk to all the time. It’s just not the same as seeing them. I got out only to have him pull me back in and kiss me before he left. I opened the door to Emmett hooting as I walked in.


“Baby, when will you two learn to stop giving everyone a show.” He tells me as he bear hugged me.


“Brian can’t resist Sunshine.” Deb tells him suffocating me with her hugs and kisses.


Drew gave me a pat, reminding me that he really needs to remember not all of us are football players. I turned to see Michael sitting there pouting, but he knew Deb and Emmett had to come first. He got up and headed to me, then yanked me in for a hug.


“You can’t kill Rage, how would JT survive without him?” He whispered.


“Mikey, do you really think I’d do that to you?” I ask him.


“But you sent me the panels with Rage… why would you DO THAT to me?” He asks.


“I wanted the life I’ve been waiting for, so I sent Brian the message through you. So for once you were the first to know something.” I tell him.


“I was? But why not just tell us?” Michael asks.


“I wanted to get married, not plan a gang get together where everyone wanted to tell me how to do it. For once I wanted something that was just about us.” I tell him.


“Okay, but no more not telling us things.” Emmett tells me as we sit down.


“I’ll try, but sometimes there are just things that I don’t feel it’s necessary to tell everyone. You guys tend to tell everyone everything without worrying if we wanted everyone to know.” I tell him.


“Baby, we were just happy for you.” Emmett tells me while Michael nods.


I waved to a guy watching us. “Congratulations!” He yells.


“Are you two getting it yet? I don’t even know him.” I tell the two, who look sheepish.


We were making plans to go out to Babylon tonight when Ted and Brian came in an hour later. Brian was distracted and told me he needed to talk to me about something later. Ted looked over at me with a knowing smile. Ted’s role in Brian’s life changed over the years, it used to be if you saw Brian, Michael was behind him, but that changed to Ted being with him everywhere. A lot of it had to do with the rift between Michael and Brian. Each time it happened, Ted was there to fill the void left behind when the two weren’t talking to each other. Brian was trusting Ted in all facets of his life and Ted didn’t abuse it, the way Michael did sometimes. I remember times when I didn’t get Brian and Michael but then I wanted Brian to want me. Now I see that Michael gave Brian a family when he needed one and it made more sense to me.


I went with Brian after promising to get the correct panels to Michael, so he could work towards the joint issue in a few months. Then made him promise not to piss off Rachel because I needed her to keep my life running smoothly.


“I know you said you wanted to be home, but the company that came to us today wants me to go to their headquarters in London to see what they want us to help advertise. It’s going to be two weeks in London then they have a business convention they want us to help with. I’m looking at a month before I’m done.” He tells me.


“Then I’ll accept the show in Paris, I was going to just send my work, but if you’re going then I can make an appearance too.” I tell him.


“Would it bother you if I invited Robert and his wife to your show? Robert is the owner of Youth in Play apparel, the company that wants us to do all their advertising globally.” He tells me.


“Make sure they really want to see it. Not everyone gets standing around looking at paintings.” I tell him.


“Mikey doesn’t get anything that isn’t in a comic. I might have mentioned to Robert’s wife that we were married and that the painting in the lobby that she fell in love with was one of yours.” He tells me trying to act like he was playing the part of proud husband to the hilt.


“You couldn’t resist could you?” I tell him.


“I married a star, of course I wanted everyone to know.” He smirks.


“I still don’t get why people think that, it’s not like it’s me but the paintings that should steal the show.” I grumble, and I don’t get the whole treating me like I’m famous.


“You’ve always stolen the spotlight. I didn’t mind because I got you.” He tells me.