- Text Size +

JUSTIN


I fell asleep, dreaming of two white blonds boys running all over Britin. Every time I caught up to them they hid, yelling it wasn’t time yet for them to play with me. When they were outside in the dream, Brian was with them, being the father he never thought he could be. Gus ended up next to me, telling me that he was happy that I'd stayed in his life as his Jus. It was something that only he got to call me. I woke up to Brian kissing my neck, thinking I was still dreaming, he was in London the last time I checked.


“Please tell me you're here and I’m not just dreaming about sex and waking up to have to handle the problem myself.” I tell him.


Brian pulled my underwear down and took me in his mouth, which meant he was here, since it never felt this good in a dream. I heard the snap of the lube and then his fingers tickling my crease. When he pushed his finger in, I couldn’t do more than squirm when he rubbed my prostate. He added a second then a third finger while I fucked myself on his hand. His mouth and fingers had me biting my hand to keep from screaming loud enough that no one in the hotel wouldn’t know what we were doing.


“I need you to fuck me.” I tell him, holding his face to look at me.


“I want to taste you first.” He tells me, taking my dick back in his mouth and rubbing my walls harder.


I couldn’t hold off, so I gave him what he wanted, and watched his throat as he swallowed it all. He got to his knees and I took the lube to help him get where I wanted him. I played with the magic dick that always left me cumming three times a night, before leading it to where it loves to be. Brian thrust in all the way and held still until it was less pain and more pleasure. Like me, he enjoyed a little burn, because we both knew the rest was worth it.


He ran his hands down my thighs before grabbing my hips to angle his thrusts to allow me to get hard faster. He set a brutal pace, but it's how I like it. I used my legs around him to pull him further into me. The only noise in the room was the slapping of his balls on my ass and the groaning and quiet commands from me for him to fuck us through the walls. My walls started pulsing and I stroked myself because I needed to cum again. I came all over my chest and he thrust a few more times before filling me.


My legs fell and Brian laid on my chest, still hard and moving slower while he caught his breath. I had to make him stop because it became too much. He turned over and pulled me to him.


“Thank God, usually every time I wake up it’s to have to rub out the problem.” I joke.


“We don’t have to do that anymore. What were you dreaming about, because it didn’t seem that erotic?” He asks me.


“Just about Britin and living there.” I wasn’t going to mention having twins again, he managed to disbelieve Marilyn, and me dreaming about it will just freak him out.


“Lindsay called.” He tells me.


“I was hoping she wouldn’t get upset, but I just don’t see us being able to still be friends if she works for me. It pisses me off that she called you to tell like we were kids.” I tell him.


“She’ll stop when she sees it only pisses me off.” He tell me.


“I wanted to be the one that told you that I promoted Rachel.” I tell him.


“I already knew you were going to, so it wasn’t a surprise. You knew you needed to do it, you just didn’t want to have to find someone you would actually have to train to do what she knows to do naturally.” He tells me.


“I swear you read my mind, you know, like when I could complete your sentences. Didn’t that bother you?” I smirk.


“I gave up when I realized we were bound for Stepfordville.” He tells me.


“We will never be that, I don’t see us as always abstaining if we want to have fun. I think if we want to mix it up then we do. Right now I don’t want other people but I’m not closed to it.” I tell him.


“I don’t mind, but I don’t want it in our house, and only if we do it together. I just like our condom free life, and if we go back to that we have to start using the damn things again.” He tells me.


“Yeah, it’s a strong argument to not change what we decided.” I tell him.


“Justin, I got syphilis even while being careful, why bother when we’re happy with the way things are?” He asks me.


“I just don’t want you to think I’m not okay if you want to add a little something to our lives. If we don’t, than I’m good with that too.” I tell him.


“Toys don’t expect more than you or I want to give, so if we need it, than we start there.” He tells me.


“See, we aren’t stepfords, they blush at toys, but you know a dildo and butt plugs just make me want to play more.” I tease, happy that we both really don’t see adding other people. Maybe later when we want to spice things up, but it doesn’t really seem like we need it.


“Twat, other men don’t know what you do, so why bother with it when you give me what I need.” He tells me.


We napped for a while, and when I woke up I needed to tell him what Lindsay didn’t know to tell him for me.


“Cynthia suggested I offer Hunter my assistant position. It would give him something for his resume and let him see more of the world. I think it’s a good idea.” I tell him.


“Just make sure not to kill him, Mikey would actually be more upset than when Captain Astro died.” He jokes.


“I also have a business proposition for you.” I tell him climbing on his lap while he lays there.


“Could you have left out ‘business’, proposition had a nice ring to it.” He tells me, moving his hips.


“It can wait.” I tell him, grinding my ass against his hard cock.


“I’m sure it can, but usually we’re too wasted to talk after, so what would you like to offer me?” He asks.


“I want to start a talent agency. When I first thought about it I was only thinking of offering to help artists, but Cynthia told me I need to broaden my idea to all the arts.” I tell him, grabbing the lube and rubbing it on Brian and my cock.


“It’s something I’ve thought about, Stephen just advertises his clients differently. It would make it easier to have a pool of potential people to offer my clients, if you didn’t just stick to artists. The artists could also work campaigns to make money, and free them from jobs that make it harder for them to do what they really want. It’s why I argued with you when you said you could do it on your own. I knew you could, but it would take longer for you to come home to me.” He tells me, holding us together while I rub my cock against his.


“At least you let me work on accounts, not just take money from you.” I tell him, lifting up to rub him with my ass while he strokes me.


“I knew you’d run off and try to work if I didn’t offer you a way to make the money you needed. You were to worried that it would look like me supporting you, but you were my husband even without the marriage.” He tells me. He changed the angle and thrust into me.


“I’m glad you see it that way, so I can tell Ted that it’s fine to combine our accounts?” I ask, hoping he just lets it go. Then slam down on him so he hopefully is too busy to object.


“Justin, I already told Ted to take care of it. We’re married for life, and that means that we share everything with each other.” He tells me, stroking me faster and hissing when I push him all the way back in me.


“Then the agency goes under Kinnetik’s umbrella.” I tell him, leaning over him kissing him as he thrusts up from below.


“Justin, it would be better for your name to be included in this. The people you want to attract will be more likely to come to you if it has your name attached to it.” He tells me, and slams up into me.


“We can talk about it later.” I tell him, hoping he’ll get it when we go to the show tonight. “Are Robert and Julie coming tonight?” I ask, moving faster because I need to cum.


“They were leaving on the shuttle later today. They should be here soon. Julie was thrilled to be invited by us.” He tells me, twisting his hands over the head of my dick then sliding his hand down to rub my balls.


“Hunter and Shelby’s flight is coming in late, I’m having Rachel arrange to have them picked up. She said she would have something they could change into in the limo. Should I wait and tell Hunter?” I ask him, as he turns me onto my back and starts power thrusting into me.


“Tell him, most likely Lindsay will have said something and he’ll try to get you to give him the job. He wants to see the world, and you’ll give him a way to do that.” He tells me, right before closing his eyes as he cums inside me and I cover his chest.


“So how was my proposition?” I smirk.


We got up to shower and see if there was any cum left in our balls after the fourth round. The answer was a fabulous yes. Brian smiled when he pulled out my suit and shoes. He loves that I actually have to wear more than what he refers to as my speckled clothing. He doesn’t seem to get that wearing anything when I work only means having to replace it. Then again it means shopping so he probably would love for me to wear things so he could shop constantly.


I asked him to come to the hall my paintings were in alone. I wanted him to see what I did before everyone else does. He walked up to the paintings and looked at all of them until he got to the middle and saw the sign telling everyone who painted what they were seeing. I waited to see what he thought. He turned to me and pulled me in front of him looking up at it.


“JUSTIN TAYLOR-KINNEY” It read.


“Why?” He asks.


“It’s who I’ve been since you picked me up under a streetlight.” I tell him.