- Text Size +

BRIAN


It's days like this where I miss drugs, they make it tolerable when Mikey sticks his foot in it. Ben rolled his eyes when Ted and I came in.


“I'm surprised you didn't make Justin and Emmett check on me.” He tells us, sitting back.


“Justin can deal with Michael’s dramatics better.” I tell him.


“I'm not talking about my sex life with you.” He tells me.


“I'm glad to know you’re saving me from having to hear it.” I tell him. Ted nodded in agreement.


“I’m all for not having to listen to your version of why Michael isn’t getting laid.” Ted tell him.


“Then why are we here?” Ben asks us.


“I came because the family was planning your birthday party with Justin’s and didn’t want it to turn into just Justin’s party because for some reason Mikey pissed you off.” I tell him.


“I don’t want a party.” He tells us.


“Why not?” I ask.


“Why didn’t you?” He asks.


“I celebrated the way I wanted, with my kids and Justin. If I left it up to you guys, from what I heard it would have either been a dinner party, graveyard, or showing me how my life was still ahead of me. Everyone would have had me trying to find another coffin to hide in. We aren’t planning more than the whole family taking a cruise to celebrate that you and Justin are still here and alive. You and Justin never really cared for giant celebrations, and when I mentioned it to Drew he said why not make it a family trip.” I tell him.


“Which would be great if you didn’t have plans to throw Michael overboard for missing you sexing him up.” Ted jokes.


“I don’t understand why he’s worried, we’ve gone many times without even having sex once a week.” Ben tells us more than we needed to know.


“Are you serious?” I ask, not getting it.


“Yes Brian, my relationship is more than what closet to get Michael naked in.” Ben tells us.


I was dumbstruck at the idea of no sex with Justin. Even when we were apart we called a few times a day and helped each other handle things. It wasn’t the greatest way to do it, but we worked with what we had. It probably saved lives.


“While Brian is in shock, what’s really the problem?” Ted asks.


“Nothing.” He tries to convince us. “Fuck. I’m no longer as young as I was, and along with that and HIV, it leads to problems. It’s not Michael, but problems that happen from HIV. I didn’t want Michael to blame himself when my body is to blame.” He tells us, and gets my head in the game again.


“There are ways to deal with it, in fact they can lead to hours of fun.” I tell him.


“Or days of wishing you weren’t the idiot who took them.” Ted mumbles.


“Even if that happened, Benny boy would make Mikey one happy camper.” I tell them.


“I’ll call Emmett, I’m sure he has some.” Ted tells us, ready to go.


“Thanks, that’s all I need, Emmett and everyone else knowing. Isn’t it enough that Michael entertained all of Liberty Avenue?” Ben asks us, making us sit back down, groaning that we chose him.


“Why not just tell Michael?” Ted asks, proving he spends too much time with Blake.


“I would have, if he hadn’t waited until we were in the middle of the sidewalk to bring it up. He waited until we were in front of the diner. I would have told him, but then we walk into hear everyone knows and I was just angry that Michael once again made our business the talk of the diner.” He tells us.


“Daphne blamed us for not stopping Michael from talking.” Ted tells him.


“It’s because, unlike the gang, Daphne and Justin understand that everyone didn’t need to be involved in private matters. Maybe they can teach Michael why they knew when to keep their mouths shut.” Ben tells us, giving me one more person who knows something Justin and Daphne kept to themselves.


“They obviously didn’t keep you out of the loop.” I throw out, to see if I can get it out of him.


“They actually did, I found out by myself and respected Justin enough to leave it alone. The way Justin respects my relationship with Michael.” He tells us.


“I’m sure Justin respects your relationship, but he’ll also try to help Mikey spice it up.” I tell him.


“What?” Ben asks.


“Michael has it in his head that he needs to relight the flame. Something about the routine of your sex life, and no that doesn’t mean I want anymore details than I’ve already heard.” I tell him.


“Why go to Justin and not you?” He ask.


“I can’t teach him, I don’t have the patience for it. Justin tends to be more open to talking about all the things he excels at, but I’m sure even he’ll have problems understanding that topping isn’t natural to everyone.” I tell him.


“You had the patience with Justin, but not Michael?” Ben asks.


“With Justin, he learns the minute anything is presented, your hubby takes days or even weeks to question it all. There are just things you don’t teach your brother.” I tell him.


“If it worries you, I’ll get the prescription for you. It’s nothing that all of us won’t need sooner or later.” Ted tells him.


“Speak for yourselves.” I warn Ted.


“I am, since you’ve already used it yourself.” Ted smirks.


“Justin enjoyed every minute of what we could have done without.” I tell him, getting up to leave this conversation.


JUSTIN


It was the first time Brian and I were showering that I just couldn’t get into it. I blame Michael completely. I had to imagine things I never wanted to. Ben naked - no problem, Michael naked - made me want to hurl. Not because I think Michael wasn’t good looking, but he’s just built wrong.


“Justin, how did my cock not manage to get yours to stand at attention.” Brian asks, after a few minutes of stroking me.


“I just had to talk to Michael about sex, this is what happens.” I tell him, gesturing toward my still soft cock.


Brian took that as a challenge, turning off the shower and walking us naked to the sun room. He stood us in front of the large windows, where anyone could see us if they wanted. My dick started liking the idea, and began rising to the occasion.


“All it would take was one person coming around that corner or the neighbor spy on us.” Brian teases.


He got what he wanted when I stood in front of him full mast. Brian took me in his mouth and caught the drops weeping from my slit, then took me all the way in his mouth before pulling out to lick up the vein and take me in again. I looked around, not seeing anyone, but imagining someone watching us getting off when Brian ran his lubed finger around my rim and inserted it in my ass. He pulled back taking my balls in while working my ass. I wanted more and pushed him back on the chair and sank down on his cock. He held me still while thrusting into me and I grabbed my cock because I needed to cum. Brian fucked me through my orgasm and kept going until he finally came inside my quivering body.


I got up and ran to the shower. “Round two if you think you can handle it.” I yelled, as he chased me.


“I can get some viagra if you need it.” He yelled, still hard.


EMMETT


“That’s all?” I asked Ben, when he came to see me instead of Teddy.


“Yes, but I’m willing to do what Brian and Ted suggests because I hate that I caused Michael to feel insecure.” Ben tells me.


“Honey, when I was doing Jerk-at-Work, we all needed this, and it wasn’t that big a deal.” I tell him going to my cabinet and handing him a bottle. “Next time just ask, it’s nothing to be embarrassed about.” I tell him.


“Thanks.” Ben tells me, stuffing it in his gym bag like contraband.


“Too bad, maybe Michael would have switched up, now that he doesn’t have any reason not to.” I tell him.


“How long does this take to work?” Ben asks.


“In general, thirty minutes. Why?” I ask.


“No reason.” He tells me.


The next day I was sitting with Drew, Teddy, and Blake. Michael strolled in looking as if he was the hero of the hour, and Ben mouthing ‘Thank you’. I shrugged, thinking Brian was right, too much drama that could have been avoided by talking and taking a little blue pill.


LINDSAY


I walked around the my soon to be office, excited and scared of it at the same time. Brian came in and sat on the couch he put in and I sat next to him like we used to.


“I’m working for you.” I tease.


“Justin, not me. This is his baby, all I did was agree it was a good idea.” He tells me, smiling about it.


“Did you think him hiring me was a good idea?” I ask.


“No. But he wanted you, so it really wasn’t my decision. He thinks you’ll be good at this.” He tells me, not bothering to cover how he saw it.


“You don’t think I will?” I ask, trying not to get upset.


“If you apply yourself and don’t treat it like a pet project, of course you will. Lindsay, you’ve started out well at everything you do, but give up at the first hurdle. It’s time to stop accepting failure as your lot in life and show everyone that you can succeed because you wanted it, not because everyone told you couldn’t do it.” He tells me.


“I’m confused, you think I can or can’t?” I ask, listening instead of letting my emotions react to criticism.


“I think if you want anything, nothing would stand in your way. You didn’t let Mel stop me from being Gus’s father, that means you do know how to get what you want. I don’t want you giving up because I wasn’t on board with you working for Justin. I know Justin wouldn’t have picked you if he didn’t believe you could do it.” He tells me, getting up and leaving.


I sat there thinking, I came here to decide how to decorate my office. I changed from the tasteful design in my head to the pictures I plan to have on the walls of the people I would help one day. I wanted to show Brian that Justin was right in choosing me, and to show myself that I didn’t hide from success. I left, deciding instead of buying something Justin wouldn’t care about, it was time to show him that he inspired me.