- Text Size +

 

 

Desire

"I'm so fucking hard," Justin panted into Brian's neck.

They were in the elevator, on their way to the room Brian had booked for them at Waldorf. He cornered Justin, pressing him against the metal wall, cupping a hand between his legs.

Justin's knees buckled, as he moaned wantonly.

"Here." Brian took his hand, making Justin feel him through his jeans. "Same as you. I'm going to fuck you all night and tomorrow and the next day. Until you can't think straight anymore."

"Ugh… Fuck."

"Already having trouble talking?" Brian teased. He pulled Justin out of the elevator toward their room.

Justin didn't waste much time when they got inside their room. He tugged at Brian's shirt until he had it over his head, then he started sucking at his nipples, working at unbuttoning his jeans.

Brian grasped Justin's dick, tugging at it. "You're leaking."

"Need...Yesss. Fuck, yes. Like that." Justin pushed into Brian's experienced hand, wrapping his fingers in Brian's hair, mashing their mouths together.

Brian turned Justin around, slamming him into the wall, lifting his feet off the ground and wrapping his legs around his middle. That way Brian's still covered dick pushed exactly where Justin needed it.

"Fuck, Brian!" Justin threw his head back, hitting it against the wall. "Fuck me."

"Have I told you what a turn on it is to see you lose control?"

Brian leaned to nip at the spot where Justin's neck met his collarbone. He never stopped stroking Justin's leaking dick. He was soaking Brian's jeans, but for once Brian didn't seem to care about his clothes.

When Brian traced a teasing finger over his crack, Justin had enough of the foreplay. With all his strength, he dug the heels of his feet in the back of Brian's knees, making him lose balance and fall backwards.

Finding himself where he wanted, Justin dug in Brian's pocket for what he needed, pulled Brian's dick out of his jeans, wrapping it in latex and coating it with lube, before sliding down on it.

"My, aren't we horny tonight?" Brian gasped, taken by surprise.

"I haven't felt your beautiful dick in me in longer than acceptable. You're going to leave soon."

"I'll visit more often. You can come home too. Thanksgiving is coming."

"Stop talking." Justin bounced on top of Brian, moaning his name loudly.

After another round of hot sex in the shower, they fell on the bed. Justin curled behind Brian, spooning him, peppering kisses on his shoulder.

When Brian felt something wet on his back, he tensed, but decided to play it cool. "You're not crying, are you?"

"Why do we have to sacrifice our happiness in order for me to make a career?"

Brian rolled around, hugging Justin tightly. "I didn't want to tell you. It was supposed to be a surprise, because there's this chance where it might not work out."

"What are you talking about?" Justin's watery eyes met Brian's.

"Ever since you got the proposition to come to New York, I started looking around. The cloth store is just the beginning. I plan on branching out."

"Brian," Justin whispered on a shaking voice. He couldn't believe the lengths Brian would go to be near him.

"That's what I talked about with Evan. He told me about a convention in Miami, next week. There are going to be a few new companies that want to enter the New York advertising market. It's already saturated, everyone knows that, but they might accept the best."

"It's always refreshing to hear your narcissism." Justin chuckled, draping a leg over Brian's hips.

"This is a great opportunity, Justin. If this works out, I'm going to start looking for office quarters here. You're not getting rid of me so fast."

"Awesome. Now I have two stalkers."

Brian dug his fingers into Justin's sides, making him squirm and giggle. "Though, you love one of your stalkers."

"Not...right...now." Justin gasped, trying to get away from the assault. "Can't breathe."

"Good. I make you lose your breath."

Justin shot Brian an exasperated look, before managing to free himself and returning the gesture until Brian rolled out of the bed. "Shit!" Justin offered his hand to help him up. "Sorry."

"Ow."

"I'm sorry," he repeated, meekly.

Brian got back on the bed. "I'm fine. Can't say the same for my ass. It has seen better days."

"Maybe I can kiss it better?" Justin cooed, wrapping himself around Brian's back.

"In your dreams."

"It's been a while," he insisted, tracing a finger down Brian's spine, stopping at his crack.

"It will be an even longer while until you get there."

"Seriously, Brian." Justin turned him around to face him. "I'm not asking for monogamy—"

"Good. It rhymes with monotony."

"—all I am saying is that we haven't tricked in a while. At least, I know I haven't."

"We're not getting rid of the condoms, Justin," Brian said sternly.

"I wasn't going to suggest that! Stop interrupting me! What I'm saying is that I need a tight ass every once in a while. And," he added hastily, before Brian could say anything else. "You know I'm not a fan of tricking. I want that tight ass to be yours. It's not like I'm asking you to become my pussy boy."

Despite the serious conversation, Brian couldn't help but laugh. At first, it angered Justin, but then he re-ran his words in his head and joined Brian in his laughter.

"If you're a good boy, I might indulge you before I leave," Brian said between chuckles. "And Justin?"

"Yeah?"

"Never call me a pussy boy, or I'll rip you a new one."

"Aye!"

oOo

"I'll miss you."

"You'll see me soon if this works out."

"Should I look for expensive condos?" Justin combed his fingers through Brian's hair.

"That's not a bad idea."

"Call me."

"Every day," Brian promised, kissing him slowly.

Smiling, Justin gazed at Brian's face, wanting to memorize his every feature until they saw each other again. He brushed his thumb over the corner of Brian's mouth, chuckling.

"You had a little..." He explained.

"Cum?" Brian smirked.

Justin blushed, but he thought fondly of the memories they created in the men's room. It was the first time Justin had done it in such a public place, like the toilet in JFK airport. They said farewell in style.

"That's my flight." Brian titled his head, to listen to what was said on the speakers.

"I'll miss you." Justin pecked his mouth repeatedly.

Justin watched Brian pass the check-in, then turned to leave. He collided with a man in a hurry to catch his flight.

His eyes widened when he saw Evan.

Of course.

Fuck.

They were going to the convention together.

In the past week, Brian had managed to make Justin forget about Evan and their past pseudo-relationship. Knowing they were headed in the same direction, probably staying in the same hotel, together for the better part of the following week, made Justin's stomach squirm uncomfortably.

Evan barely spared him a look as he rushed to pass the check-in, but Justin didn't like that glint in his eyes.

It made him think of Evan luring Brian into his hotel room, possibly getting him drunk, pounding into him.

Being inside Brian was a privilege, Justin was sure until a few days ago that he was the only one given that opportunity. Justin was aware Brian had bottomed at some point when he was younger, but ever since they met, Brian had only allowed Justin to top him. Seven times. Justin could remember each encounter second by second, because it was something he always savored.

He shook his head, trying to get rid of the unwanted thoughts.

Brian wouldn't cave for Evan. He couldn't.

It would break Justin's heart.

Even if Brian would classify it as Evan being a trick, Justin knew that wasn't the case. And he knew that Evan would never allow Brian to top him.

Stop thinking! Justin yelled at himself.

As he hurried toward the exit, Justin pulled his phone out, calling Brian. He'd already shut his phone, but Justin left him a voice-mail, knowing he'd listen to it.

"Brian, I think you failed to mentioned your ex-boss was going to the convention with you. You know I trust you, don't make me change my mind. Uh, don't forget to call me when you land. I want to know you arrived safely. Love you."