- Text Size +



Bliss

"Remind me to get you an access card and a key. I have a spare one at work," Brian said, as they got back into his condo.

Justin stood to the side, until Brian switched the light on, not wanting a repeat of stepping on the cat. "On one of my impromptu visits," he said teasingly.

The cat rushed to greet his human, attempting to crawl up Brian's leg. He picked the kitten up, smirking at Justin's amazed looks. "You have to get used to this. He's very...how do I say it? Lovable."

"Whenever you're done loving him, come to the bedroom to love me," Justin said jokingly, heading to Brian's bedroom.

"Don't tell me that you're jealous of a cat!"

"I'm not jealous. I wish he liked me too."

"He'll warm up to you. Maybe you could try feeding him later," Brian suggested. He followed Justin, depositing the cat in his basket.

In the bedroom, Brian shut the door behind them, pulling Justin close, simply hugging him. "I've missed you so much."

"Me too," he choked out. "I thought of you constantly, even though it fucking hurt."

Brian stroked his hair, kissing his brow tenderly. "I will never hurt you like this again. I still cannot believe what I've done."

"As much as I want to talk more with you about this, I'd rather do something else."

"And what would that be?"

"First, we get naked," Justin said seductively, untucking Brian's shirt from his pants. "Second, we get in bed."

"So far I love your plan."

"Then we fall asleep," Justin added, only to see Brian's reaction.

He didn't disappoint. His eyes widened comically. "Are you not ready? Or do you like tormenting me?"

Justin giggled, pulling Brian's shirt over his head. "I was thinking of waiting, but why waste more time? It's you. It's us. I need you, Brian."

"Jokes aside, are you sure?"

"Yes." Justin nodded in confirmation, dropping his hands to unbutton Brian's jeans.

Brian helped Justin out of his clothes, before tugging him to the bed. He laid on his back, pulling Justin on top of him.

Justin pressed wet kisses to Brian's throat, licking and sucking, not even caring he might get hell for marking him.

Brian didn't seem to mind the hickeys. His hands were preoccupied with Justin's hair and exploring his back, going lower until he grabbed two handfuls of bubble butt. It earned him a loud groan from Justin and a buck of hips.

Brian felt around in the drawer of his nightstand for supplies, grasping the tube of lube and a few condoms. He placed them on the bed, returning his full attention on Justin.

"Are you going to drive me crazy the whole night?" Justin groaned.

Brian handed him the tube of lube.

"God, how lazy are you? Now I have to prepare myself." Justin rolled his eyes, uncapping the tube.

"I was thinking...that maybe…"

"What?"

Brian stopped Justin's hand from going behind him. They held eye-contact for a long time. "Prep me."

The lube slipped from Justin's hand. His eyes widened as he stared surprised at Brian.

He had no idea why Brian wanted him to top. There had to be a hidden meaning.

"Justin," Brian whispered, stroking his cheek. "Do you have second thoughts about this?"

"Why? I mean, you never...you seldom allow me to top...and now after so much time, you want me to be the first…"

"I need you."

Justin's heart doubled in speed at hearing the words. Brian rarely admitted such things. With a smile playing on his lips, Justin took his time to prepare Brian.

Unsure how long it would be until the next time he was graced with the pleasure of topping Brian, Justin took his time. He went back to kissing and licking at Brian's throat. He'd endure the shouts for marking him, but he was high on Brian at the moment.

He continued the slow torture with sucking at Brian's sensitive nipples, earning guttural groans from his lover.

One of Justin's hands slid between their bodies, tracing Brian's toned abdomen, stopping where the dark curls began.

Brian threw his head back, groaning. "Touch me."

Justin smirked, pressing open-mouthed kisses down Brian's chest, dipping his tongue in the belly button. His teeth caught the sensitive skin of Brian's pelvis, followed by his tongue to soothe the slight pain.

"What are you doing," Brian demanded breathlessly when Justin shifted lower on the bed, rubbing his hands over Brian's legs.

"I'm getting reacquainted with your glorious body."

"Can't you do that later? I'm so fucking hard."

"I've noticed." Justin's smile widened.

"I've forgotten what a little sadist you can be." Brian dragged the pillow over his face. He jerked in surprise when his ass was lifted off the bed and the pillow disappeared from his hand being pushed under him.

The next thing he knew was Justin's hot breath fanning over his hole. Brian knew how much Justin enjoyed receiving rimjobs, but just as much he disliked to give them. He'd done it a few times in the past, but only because he thought it was nice to reciprocate, and he could tell Brian loved the feeling.

"You don't have to," Brian whispered.

Justin raised his eyes, biting his lower lip. "I want to." He started off with kissing the skin around the puckered hole, then slowly peeked his tongue out. The sounds coming from Brian were enough encouragement that he was doing something right.

Squirting a small amount of lube on his index finger, Justin breached Brian slowly, before following his finger with his tongue. Somehow, he tasted different—better. Justin had no idea he could miss rimming Brian, but he ate his ass with hunger, for the first time enjoying pleasuring Brian that way.

"Holy shit! Justin."

Justin smiled, glad he could bring Brian to the brink of ecstasy with only his fingers and tongue. He focused on preparing him, pushing two more fingers into Brian's fluttering hole, while licking and sucking at his balls. Justin marveled how after so much time since the surgery, he could still see the scar, feel it, and how extra sensitive that spot was.

It had taken much patience on Justin's side to make Brian accept that he didn't mind going down on him after the surgery. Heck, Justin actually kissed the spot every time he was down there, like Brian sometimes kissed the spot on his right temple.

Knowing not to linger for too long on Brian's balls, Justin sucked at the scrotum, before flattening his tongue over the length of Brian's dick, licking it up to the tip, which he took in his mouth, sucking lightly. His eyes met Brian's aroused ones, and he knew he was about to lose control.

With shaky fingers, Justin ripped a condom, rolling it on his dick. Coating the latex in lube, he probed Brian once again to make sure he was ready, before settling between his legs.

He stopped right before entering his partner. "Is this okay?" Brian had never allowed him inside while they were facing each other.

"Don't make me ride you. I'm so fucking horny right about now!"

"I mean...like this." Justin waved a hand between them.

"Oh." Brian's eyes softened. He cupped Justin from behind the head, bringing him closer. "I love you. I trust you."

Justin pressed his lips to Brian's, unsure how else to express his overwhelming feelings. Slowly, he inched into Brian.

They both gasped as Justin slid deeper and deeper.

Brian's tongue curled around Justin's, the hand behind his head keeping him close, as he lifted his hips, bringing Justin fully inside him.

"Oh, God." Justin tore his mouth from Brian's. His hands grabbed on Brian tightly—one on his shoulder and one on the back of Brian's right thigh, which was lifted off the bed.

He couldn't remember ever feeling so good, so right, to be inside Brian.

"Move, just move," Brian grunted. One of his hands was squeezing the base of his cock.

Justin pulled out a little, pushing back in, his mouth going slack and his breathing labored. He couldn't keep the slow and steady rhythm, he tried creating. All too soon, he had both Brian's legs around his neck, pounding into him.

Brian wasn't a shouter during sex, but when his back arched off the bed and his groans turned into shouts of pleasure, Justin felt his release approaching fast.

Brian had a hand on the small of Justin's back and one wrapped in his hair, pulling him down for hungry kisses. His hips thrust up to meet Justin's dick.

"Fuck," Justin cried out, feeling his toes curling. He squeezed his eyes shut. He wasn't ready to come.

If he'd learned a thing from Brian about being a good top was to make sure your bottom came before you.

"Let go. Come. I want to be inside you when I come," Brian gasped out. His promise had to wait until round two, because Justin bumped into his prostate. It made Brian's ass clench around Justin's cock, as they both came undone.

Shaking from exertion and the powerful release, Justin had enough energy to pull out of Brian, roll the condom off, and fall next to his lover.

"You okay?" He managed to ask after a few minutes, turning his head to look at Brian.

Still breathing harshly, Brian caught his eye. "I don't think I've ever come so hard in my life."

"And we weren't even touching your dick," Justin said in awe.

A smirk appeared on Brian's face.

"What?" Justin inquired.

"I've truly made the best homosexual of you. Look at you being a big and mighty top."

"Shut up," Justin mumbled, embarrassed.

"It's true. Can you learn to take a compliment? Coming from me, it means a lot," Brian said seriously.

Justin burrowed closer to Brian, kissing his shoulder and stretching against the length of Brian's body, yawning.

"Tired?" Brian kissed the top of his head.

"Nah. Whenever you're ready for round two, I'm up."

"Mhmm. I bet you are." Brian cupped Justin's twitching dick. "Though, you managed to drain me. How about a nap?"

Justin gasped, touching his heart. "I tired Brian Kinney? I truly must mark the day in my calendar."

"It happens...I'm human."

Justin giggled, kissing the corner of Brian's mouth. "There was a time when I thought you were some kind of god. I couldn't even think of you as human...you were a higher species."

"Is that so, Sunshine?" He teased, tracing his fingers over Justin's bicep.

"Yup. Then I saw you picking your nose and I decided you were human, after all."

Brian swatted his shoulder lightly. "I do not pick my nose. That's so not hygienic."

Justin rolled his eyes. "Whatever you say." He curled into Brian, closing his eyes, content to be in his lover's arms.

Chapter End Notes:

What is all you expected? I hope so. :)