- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

 

Happy sinday! :)

Successful

As much as both Brian and Justin enjoyed visiting their hometown, they were glad to return to New York.

The sleepiness that had come upon them in the plane was gone the second they were in the condo.

Brian released Baby Purry from the cage, before turning to Justin. He pulled at their clothes until they were both naked.

"Yes!" Justin moaned, leaning against the door as Brian prepared him.

They hadn't fucked since before they left. Having Gus over was not a good idea to try and get naked. He even questioned why his daddy had Jus on top of the counter kissing him and making him make those sounds.

That had been their last attempt at making out around the kid. They wanted the girls to allow him to visit them.

"I've been thinking of this all weekend," Brian admitted.

Justin grabbed two fistfuls of Brian's hair. "Me too!"

Brian lifted him up, and Justin wrapped his legs around Brian's waist. In one swift movement, Brian was deep inside Justin.

"Yesssss! God, yes!"

"I have neighbors, Sunshine. Let's not wake them."

"Fuck the neighbors. Harder! Like that. Oh, fuck! Don't stop. Keep this pace!" He had one hand on Brian's shoulder and one slapped against the door. "So goooooood! Oh! There. Yes! Brian! Holy shit!"

Brian loved hearing Justin lose control, and it had been a while since he saw him so unchained.

"Sofa," Justin gasped into his neck.

"You want to move?" Brian protested.

"My back. Oooooh! I could walk!" Justin clung to Brian as he walked them to the sofa, where he sat down with Justin on his lap. He took the lead, not minding being in charge.

Brian pinched Justin's nipples as he bounced on his lap, his hands tugging at his own hair, eyes shut.

"You look so beautiful," Brian whispered, crushing Justin to his chest, throwing off his rhythm. He helped him move, slower than before.

Justin kept moaning into his ear, louder and louder as he approached his release. He threw his head back, shouting Brian's name when he came.

Brian followed shortly after, keeping Justin in a tight hold.

"That was so hot!" Justin peppered kisses along Brian's throat. "We get better at this every time."

"I'm not done with you for tonight."

Justin smirked. "You promised me to test the island in the kitchen. I'm holding you to that promise."

"But not on it. Against it."

"Whatever suits you."

Justin pulled Brian to the kitchen.

"How would you like to do the honors?" Brian handed him lube and a condom.

Justin stared at the items in his hand for a minute, before a huge smile appeared on his face. "Turn around. Bend over."

"Demanding twat."

Brian had to hold onto the counter when Justin pushed into him. It was his turn to be vocal.

He wondered why had he denied himself the pleasure of having Justin fuck him for so many years. The lad was an amazing top, and Brian loved a hard prick up his ass every now and then. More often than ever lately.

Justin topped him two out of five times they fucked.

When they reached the bedroom, they were both tired, but Brian has enough energy to push Justin down and spoon him.

In the morning, their position came to their advantage when Brian didn't have to do much shifting besides covering his dick and testing Justin's hole.

At some point during the fuck, he was certain Justin was still asleep, but then he turned his head to kiss Brian, smiling sleepily.

Brian left him to doze off after they finished, while he went to take a shower.

Justin was on the brink of falling back asleep when he heard Brian's phone ringing. He hoped it would cease buzzing, but the person calling was insistent.

"Oh, for fuck's sake." He snatched it off the nightstand, glaring at the caller ID. "Brian's in the shower. Call back in ten minutes." He hung up, snorting in his pillow.

Since he kept the phone on his hand, it startled him when it vibrated. "You've got to be kidding me. BRIAN! PHONE!"

When there was no answer from the bathroom, besides the water running, Justin answered again. "Good morning, Mr. Steele."

"Oh, hello, hellcat. Can I talk to Brian?"

"I told you a minute ago that he's in the shower."

"Then maybe you can help with buzzing me in. I'm downstairs."

Justin tugged the pillow over his face. "What's so important that can't wait until you see Brian at work?"

"I have wonderful news! And breakfast."

Justin contemplated what to do. He could send Evan away, and possibly argue with Brian about sending his business partner away. Or he could let him in, and ruin his already ruined morning.

"I hope you have coffee too," he mumbled into the phone, before going to the front door, grabbing his boxers and one of Brian's shirts on his way out.

While waiting for Evan to ascend, Justin stood in the middle of the condo, biting on his thumb.

"Hey, where did you run off?" Brian joined him in only his underwear.

"You should get dressed."

"Why?" He frowned when there was a knock at the door. He lifted a brow at Justin.

"He called. He's an insistent fucker," Justin muttered, going to open the door.

Evan eyed him up and down, musing on how lucky Brian was to have such a hot piece of ass.

"No!" Justin tugged him inside quickly, before the cat could wander out of the condo. "We need to have him tested. I think he's rabid."

"Maybe you are rabid," Brian joked. "Morning, Evan. To what do we owe this surprise?" He picked the cat off the floor. "Hungry, Baby Purry? Let's eat."

Evan caught Justin's eye, but got a shake of head.

"It's done. I have it here." Evan held a flash memory drive in his hand.

Brian poured food in the cat's bowl, before approaching. "When you say done…."

"I mean, it's actually perfect. Take a look." Evan handed him the flash memory.

"Use my laptop," Justin said, heading into the kitchen to open the bag of food Evan had brought along.

Brian booted up Justin's laptop, kicking away the abandoned used condom from the previous night. He ignored Evan's amused look.

"Uh, password?" He called to Justin.

"Our house and our birthdays. Yours first."

"How sweet," Evan commented.

"Shut up."

Brian pressed play to the clip. He was amazed at how quick and accurate the teams were.

"It's perfect. We only need to work on the billboards and what music to play in the background for this clip."

"I have your guys working on the billboards. We only need to extract the best from the clip for that. As for the song, I have a few piano pieces saved in my computer at work."

Brian grinned, watching their commercial again. It was fucking fantastic.

Justin brought over the food. He caught the end of the clip and whistled. "That's awesome graphics."

"We have the best people," Evan boasted.

Brian pulled Justin next to him, kissing him soundly. "We're fucking rich, Sunshine."

"I thought we already were."

"Richer. The richest." He hugged him tightly.

"Don't mind me. I didn't come with this proposition. I didn't fight you until we had it perfect." Evan rolled his eyes.

"Thanks," Brian said sincerely.

"We should head to work. Still a lot to do."

"Give me five minutes to get dressed." He bounded up the stairs.

Justin looked after Brian's retreating form, seeing the cat rushing after him. Poor thing was so tiny, it was difficult to climb the stairs.

"I was sure he'd take the cat back to the store when I managed to talk him out of sending it to you," Evan said, watching the scene with the same interest as Justin.

"I'm not sure how I'd have reacted."

Evan drank from his coffee, catching Justin's eye. "Are you okay with this situation?"

"No, but do I have a choice? Apparently, you work miracles together." Justin chewed on a bagel. "Though, I will kill you personally if you as much as dare to touch Brian."

"I thought you were confident in his love for you. Something change?" Evan smirked, lifting an eyebrow.

"I am. Like I said from the very beginning-it's you I don't trust. It's all your fault everything that happened. You played him the way you wanted, knowing his soft spot for you. I'll tell you something I probably shouldn't, but Brian doesn't fight with people the way you two have fought ever since you started working on this thing. He has these yelling contests only with the people he truly cares for-like me, or Michael. So you should think twice before doing or saying anything."

Justin wasn't sure if he did the right thing by telling Evan such delicate insight of Brian's nature, but he wanted the man to understand that despite everything Brian considered him a good friend.

"And something else," Justin added in a shaky voice. "It's more of a request, which I'm aware it's sort of impossible, but after this partnership is over and you collected all the glory after this advertisement, maybe you could disappear from Brian's life."

"Oh, so this is where that speech was headed?" Evan snorted. "I was wondering why you were telling me such things."

"Like I said, I trust Brian. I know he loves me and that he won't make the same mistake twice. But why torture him with you around? Why torture myself with wondering what you two are doing late at night in the office? Because despite everything, the thought crossed my mind," Justin admitted.

"I plan on returning to my own company's welfare when we're done."

"Good. And I'm not telling you to be gone forever from our lives. That's impossible. You live two buildings away. We all live in this city. You and Brian run in the same circles. You frequent the bar I work in. All I'm asking is...less contact."

"Get the fuck out of here!"

Both Justin and Evan stared at Brian, who appeared at the top of the stairs.

For a wild second, Justin thought Brian was talking to him. Then he hoped he was addressing Evan.

Only to dodge in time a flying shoe and see a flash of black dashing down the stairs, making a beeline to a spot under the coffee table.

"Oh, God! What have you done now to upset Brian?" Justin stared at the trembling kitten. He took pity on the little thing, crouching next to the table. "Come out," he said gently, noticing the cat licking his back leg. "Are you hurt?"

Warily, Justin grabbed the kitten by the spot behind the neck, bringing him out from under the coffee table. He hung motionless from his hand, attempting a weak meow.

"Fucking traitor," Brian muttered, returning to their side. He glared at the cat. "Don't look at me with those big blue eyes. You better work your skinny ass for thousands of dollars!"

Justin chuckled. Of course, the cat probably ruined one of his good suits.

"You talking that way with Justin?" Evan gasped.

Brian gave him an 'are you crazy' look. "I'm talking with that traitor in his hands. Of course, now he's best friends with Justin."

"What has he done?" Justin asked softly, unsure how to proceed. Brian was very fond of his clothes.

"I'll tell you what he did! He loves to climb up my leg. But we have a rule. Never when I'm dressed for work. He missed the memo. Now, my newest Armani suit is good for trashing."

"I'll take a look and see if I can do anything," Justin placated him. "Now go to work and be awesome." He leaned up to kiss Brian.

Baby Purry seized the opportunity of being close to Brian and rubbed his head to his chest.

"No, you aren't forgiven. Though, I'm glad a good thing came out of this. You made friends with your rightful owner." He rubbed a finger to the cat's head. "Let's go."

In the elevator, Brian brushed his tie of cat hair, sighing. He caught Evan staring at him amused.

"I love him, don't get me wrong, but he can be so fucking inconsiderate."

At Evan's frown, Brian rolled his eyes.

"Baby Purry."

"I thought you weren't into pet names."

"The fucking cat, Evan!"

"Oh! Jesus." He snorted.

"Shut up. He's adorable. And he'll probably forget all about me now that he befriended Justin. Took him long enough."

"I bet you'll be jealous of your boyfriend." Evan laughed, making Brian snort, though he knew he might feel a pang of jealousy if he saw Baby Purry spending more time with Justin.

Chapter End Notes:

That little discussion between Evan and Justin was long overdue.