- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

 

A lot of fluff awaiting you. =)

Lazy Sunday

"Are you up yet?" Brian asked impatiently, sitting on the edge of the bed, kissing Justin's bare shoulder.

"Mhmm nmphnn."

"What was that?" Brian nipped at his shoulder, sneaking a hand under Justin's warm body to grab his morning wood. It was more like afternoon, but that was details.

"Mhnnnnt."

"What time did you get back anyway?"

Justin groaned into the pillow, hating the fact that Brian wouldn't let him sleep more. "Four thirty," he finally answered in English not gibberish.

Brian kissed a path down Justin's spine. "Whatever happened to our rule?" He lamented dramatically.

Justin snuggled closer into the pillow, enjoying the soft lips on his back. "There was a brawl at the bar. Things got heated up round two in the morning."

Brian's hand stopped on Justin's ass. "Are you all right?"

"I had it under control. Until your dear Evan decided to interfere and break up the fight. The two drunks turned on him, and I was leaning on letting him get his ass kicked, but decided against it. Anyway, by the time I pulled everyone away, Izzy had called the police and they arrived. You know how that is...statements and shit like that."

"What the fuck happened? Why did they start in the first place?"

"I don't give a shit. Now how about we sleep for a little while longer."

"It's close to three. In the afternoon, Sunshine."

"It is?" Justin opened his eyes, turning to gape at Brian.

"I woke up around nine but snoozed till ten. Then I went to the deli in the corner and got bagels, your favorite. I made coffee."

"Aww." Justin rolled on his back, yawning and stretching. "Sorry I was out. I guess the sleepless nights are catching up with me."

"I hope you'll relax next week when we visit Gus." Brian stroked his hair, smiling. "We're still going, right?"

"Yeah. I promised, didn't I?"

By the time Justin ventured downstairs, it was nearing four. He made it as far as the couch, where he lounged on the longer part of the L shaped piece of furniture.

Brian joined him with coffee, sitting at his head. Justin shifted so his head was on Brian's lap, simply enjoying the quiet.

Until the cat decided to play with one of his toy yarn balls. Brian had brought him more toys than appropriate. Justin was usually entertained by Baby Purry running after his toys, but at the moment he didn't want to hear his claws on the hardwood floors as he chased that ball.

"Hey, stop!" He groaned, burrowing his face into Brian's stomach.

"Should we bring out the electric mouse? He was possessed the last time he saw it."

"No, please don't."

Brian laughed. "Oh, come on. He made some pretty artistic moves. Remember the flip-flack when the mouse touched his paw?"

"What can I say? Like owner, like pet. Though, you're into cartwheels," Justin commented, chuckling.

"I did that ONCE. Are you ever going to let it down?"

"You made a great first impression, I must say."

In that moment Baby Purry jumped on Justin's chest, only to jump a foot in the air when a phone buzzed on the coffee table. He landed on Justin's face, shaking.

Justin pried him away, sneezing. "Fuck you." He put the kitten down on the floor.

"It's yours." Brian handed him the phone, retrieving his purry friend from the floor and cuddling him close.

Justin stared at the unknown number, before answering. "Hello?"

"Hello. Is this Justin Taylor?" The unsure voice on the other end of the line asked.

"Yeah, it's me." He fought back a smile at Brian kissing the cat.

"It's Viviane. We met a while back at Simon's party. You gave me your card."

"Viviane, right!" Justin exclaimed. He could remember the woman. She had been one of the nicest people he met at those parties.

"I was at the Philharmonic last night and had the pleasure to run into one of Simon's talented musicians. We got talking and I mentioned my nephew's wedding to him and how I want to do something special for him."

Justin figured she'd run into Ethan. He'd have loved to help her, even though he was in over his head in commissions.

"What can I do for you, Viviane?"

"I want to do their portrait, but not the usual boring type. I was thinking of them with the ocean behind, or something. I have a few pictures that I made copies of them and if you'd like to meet, I could tell you more about it."

"Hmm. Sounds romantic. I'd love to help. Though, I'm afraid only the next week we can meet, because this upcoming week I'm visiting…" Justin caught Brian's eye, finding him smiling. "I'm visiting our son, with my partner."

Brian kissed his forehead, stroking his cheek.

"Oh, there's no hurry, Justin. They're getting married in February, next year. I only wanted to check if you could do it so you'd have time to work on it if you accepted."

"Of course, I accept! I'll give you a call when I'm back. This number?" He checked.

"Yes, this one. Thank you so much!"

"Oh, don't worry. I love doing this. You can e-mail me the photos so I can make an idea. You have my address on that card."

"That's a great idea."

"Sure. Thanks for calling me," Justin said, grinning.

"Thank you for helping with this. Have a great time with your family!"

"I will. Good bye."

He hugged the phone to his chest, sitting up. "Did you hear that? I've got a new commission. I have Ethan to thank for reminding Viviane about little ol' me. She was the nicest person I met at Simon's parties."

"I don't think I told you, but I am proud of you." Brian brushed the locks out of Justin's face, leaning to kiss him.

Justin barely managed to turn around to deepen the kiss, when Brian's phone rang.

"Never a quiet moment." Brian grabbed his phone, answering. "Theodore, what is it?"

"Hi, Bri. I bet I'm disturbing you—"

"You are," Brian said, kissing and nipping at Justin's throat.

"I'll be short."

"Most men prefer it long."

Ted groaned at his friend's wit. "Blake and I bumped on the street into an old friend of his. There's this old company with heavy background rebranding their product. They're looking for a new agency to promote them."

"What company with heavy background?" Brian asked, pulling away from Justin.

"You might not like it, but think of how popular these are."

"Theodore," Brian threatened lightly.

"Barbie."

Brian barked a loud laugh. "That's a good one. Now tell me the real name."

"I told you, you might not like it. You could come with a proposition to them. I already told Tom to work on a few sketches."

"Why would you do that? I'm not going to agree. Barbie. Stupid plastic dolls that give kids misconceived ideas about the ideal body."

"That's exactly why they're rebranding. There are going to be all kinds of dolls: tall, short, slim, fat, black, white… you get the idea?" Ted insisted.

"Send me details on the e-mail. I'm not saying yes, only that I will think about it. We're swamped at the moment as you know, and there's the Apple thing too."

"If you think it's too big or that we don't have enough people, you could ask that friend of yours to help."

"Or not. Anything else?"

"Nope, just this."

Brian hung up, letting the phone fall next the him on the sofa, turning his full attention on Justin.

"New account?" Justin asked between kisses.

"We'll see. How about less talk, more action?"

Justin felt around under the cushion for supplies. Brian extracted the condom from Justin's hand.

"It's been a while…" Justin tried not to pout.

"Maybe next round."

.

.

.

Justin pressed his face into Brian's neck, moving slowly up and down his hard dick. When he lifted his head, wrapping his fingers in Brian's hair, he was shocked to find the cat behind the couch. He was looking right at Justin, one back leg in the air, licking at his bits.

Brian kept his hands on Justin's waist, guiding his movements when he seemed to stop.

"Turn around," Justin whispered in Brian's ear.

"We established I'm fucking you first. I'm not done."

Justin rolled his eyes, gently guiding Brian's head so he looked over his shoulder. "Look at the creep."

Brian laughed loudly. "You think we get him horny?"

Justin looked freaked, burrowing back his face into Brian's neck. "Don't make me lose my boner."

"Must be sad to be celibate. We should get him a partner," Brian commented.

"I'd pretend I didn't hear that."

"We can discuss Baby Purry getting a furry friend after we get off." Brian thrust up hard, making Justin's back arch.

Chapter End Notes:

Hopefully, I'll be able to answer some reviews this upcoming week. If I don't get sucked in writing on a new project, or that much awaited and needed chapter (the talk between Brian and Justin). So keep an eye on The Devil's Snare. It will be updated soon.