- Text Size +



Dream Holiday

Justin drove carefully, pulling up in front of the majestic building.

"We're here," he announced, beaming.

"So the GPS says," Brian mumbled. "And so the name on the hotel says."

"Shut up, Grumpy. You booked this. You better enjoy every minute we're here." Justin jumped out of the car excitedly.

"I'd have enjoyed it if you had let me drive. It took us hours to get here."

"You got the Mercedes for me as an unneeded and overpriced Christmas gift. I'm driving it the way I want."

"I got the car for us, not you especially. I told you that it might come in handy when you have big paintings to carry places. Anyway, let's get checked in."

They carried their luggage to the front desk inside the main building. The man behind the desk greeted them warmly, welcoming them to Sugarbush Resort.

It compensated with the chilly weather. February was the coolest month.

Once they had their key, a bell boy came to help with their bags.

Brian smiled at him, wrapping an arm around Justin, as they followed the man to their cabin.

Justin looked around, taking in the beauty of the mountains and the snow. He couldn't wait to explore the surroundings.

In the entry hallway of their cabin, there was another couple, shaking off snow and taking off their winter jackets and boots.

The bell boy greeted them, pointing to the stairs for Justin and Brian. "You're on the second floor, room number two. These are your housemates for a couple more days, then you have the place to yourselves."

"Hello," Justin said in greeting. "I'm Justin and this is Brian."

The other men shook their hands, introducing themselves as Ken and Kurt.

Brian pulled Justin to their room, following the bellboy. There would be time later to meet the other guys.

The boy opened the door with the number 2 on it, gesturing to them. "So this is you, guys. Have a nice stay!"

"Thanks, Walter." Justin smiled at the man.

Once they were alone, Brian threw himself on the bed, sighing heavily.

"Why did I have to fall for a WASP?" He asked dramatically.

"Because you needed my manners in your life."

"I still don't give a fuck about manners or being polite. Come here." He extended his hands, grinning at Justin.

Justin shuffled closer, taking Brian's hands, only to be pulled down. "Hey!" He giggled, landing on top of his husband.

"How do you like it?'

"I still can't believe you finally brought me here. You've promised me this trip to Vermont for ages."

"Better late than never." Brian kissed Justin's brow, running his hands down his back.

"True."

While they showered after the long drive, Justin brought up a subject that he'd hinted at in the car.

"I can't wait to be alone with you here, but I guess having company for a couple of days can be fun."

Brian's hands stopped soaping Justin's back for a second, before he resumed the task, dropping them to his ass. "Is that so?"

"As much as I always wanted marriage, then I met you and well, I can't say I don't like having someone on the side. With you by my side, that is," Justin stressed out.

"That's what you meant about the new guy at the gym?" Brian snorted.

"Tricking together was always fun, but you know… This should be done in small quantities. As hot as it is, I prefer to have you all to myself."

"Likewise." Brian wrapped his arms around Justin from behind. "So you're saying if our companions are game, you'd like to fuck them?" He whispered hotly in Justin's ear.

Justin rested his head on Brian's shoulder, moaning when Brian started fisting his dick. "Yesss. It would be so hot."

"Mhmmm. I think I can live with this. Tricking together. You always picked the best guys in Babylon."

"I know what you like." Justin smirked, reaching a hand up and tangling it in Brian's hair. "And when we go back home, I want to go again to that club Evan recommended. I had no idea such a place existed and that it was legal."

"I'm not sure about how legal it is, but it a step up from the Baths and a step down from Babylon." Brian put the condom he'd brought in the shower to good use, slowly entering Justin, resting his forehead on the back of his shoulder.

Justin pushed back, urging Brian to move faster. When he didn't get the desired effect, he glanced back to see Brian frowning.

"What's up?"

"I'm not sure how I feel about this."

"Fucking me?" Justin joked, shaking his ass.

"No. Tricking." Brian braced himself with a hand on Justin's shoulder and one on his hip, keeping a leisure rhythm. "Do you actually miss it?"

"Uh, miss is a big word. Christ, Brian! Since when do we do small talk during sex?"

"Since you're a twat." Brian leaned closer, biting Justin's earlobe. "We'll continue this after the shower sex."

Later, as they toweled off, Brian caught Justin's eye in the mirror. He could see that the tricking subject wasn't erased from Justin's mind.

"Seriously, I don't particularly miss it," Brian confided.

Justin snorted. "You expect me to believe that from the Stud of Liberty Avenue?" He whacked Brian on the ass with his towel.

Brian pursed his lips. "I thought you had me all figured out, Sunshine. I'm deeply hurt you think so little of me."

Justin stared at him, shocked to hear the regret in Brian's voice. "You're serious? You're ready to give up tricking and embrace the monogamous lifestyle? The very thing you've run away your whole life? Excuse me for being reluctant to believe you." He wrapped the towel around his waist, turning to face a stoic and serious Brian.

Brian meticulously dried his legs, glancing up at Justin. "Yeah, monogamy. I've given it some serious thought. I even entertained the thought of trying the only thing I've never done with anyone else."

"I doubt there's a position we haven't tried. We could teach gay Kama Sutra," Justin said amused.

Brian cupped Justin's neck, leaning so close they were a breath away. "I've been thinking of this for a while. The more I think of it, the more I want it. It's been forbidden and out of reach for my whole life. If we do this monogamy thing...it's possible to try the ultimate adventure."

"And what's that?"

Brian searched Justin's eyes, surprised he hadn't figured it out already. "Fucking you raw," he whispered, never breaking eye contact.

"What?" Justin choked on his spit. "Raw? No condom?"

"Yes. I was under the impression it was something you wanted."

"Uh, yeah. I mean...a few years ago. Then you told me to NEVER fuck without one."

Brian stroked the sides of Justin's neck, watching him tenderly. "Let's say I grew up since a few years ago. I think we're ready for that step."

Justin took a step back, laughing shakily. "Here I am offering you a window to escape monotony by sharing a trick every other week, and you want to fuck raw. I think I need a minute."

"You never truly enjoyed tricking. I know that," Brian insisted.

"I was a stupid kid when you introduced me to this. Let's say that changed. I guess I understood what you found in tricking, that thrill of a different ass every night. I enjoyed it in Hollywood."

"But this was a reason why we broke up back then."

"You had that thing with Brandon, you stayed too much at Babylon...and you got home exhausted. I doubt you realized it, but even sex was something mechanic."

"Okay, okay. We're headed in the wrong direction here. Let's go back to our subject. Do you want it raw?"

Justin leaned back against the sink. His dick stirred to life at the thought of feeling Brian inside him without any barrier between them. He watched Brian running the towel through his hair, leaving his glorious body naked.

"It's a huge responsibility, Brian."

"If you're afraid I might slip, I'll have you know that I haven't been with anyone else since November. In all the time we didn't speak...never."

Justin glared at the tile at their feet. He could feel his ears burning in embarrassment. "I told you that I went to this club once...I had my dick sucked. It was meaningless and empty."

"But after?"

"Just that one time."

"That's over an year ago. We haven't fucked anyone else since we got together. We got tested last month."

"Whoa, Brian!" He raised his hands. "Stop right there. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm not so sure."

"Maybe you're the one afraid to slip?" Brian raised a brow. "After all, you're younger and still have so much more to experience."

"Stop bringing my age in discussion."

"Well, if you're taking so long to agree it means you aren't ready for this step," Brian said, somewhat upset.

"Hey." Justin wrapped his arms around Brian, hugging him tightly. "It's something I wanted since I was seventeen, but now I understand it better. It's a huge responsibility. I know we're clean, but we aren't allowed any slip-ups. Not even someone sucking our dick."

"I can live with knowing your ass is going to be mine forever. Imagine having my cum inside you, running down your leg."

Justin moaned, pushing against Brian's erection, his towel the only thing between them. He looked up at Brian's anxious face. "What if we get bored?"

"We'll switch back to condoms and find the first fuckabale guy to sate our thirst for something different."

"I bet there's no turning back," Justin said seriously. "I seriously doubt I could give up feeling your bare dick in my ass, or...feeling your tight ass around my bare dick."

Brian's eyes clouded with desire. "That would be so fucking hot." He pressed open-mouthed kisses on Justin's shoulder.

"Can I think about it? I want to say yes, and I will most likely say yes by the time we get to bed tonight, but give me a few more hours."

"Do you really want to fuck these two guys downstairs?"

"Not really. Fuck, Brian. I thought you missed tricking, that's why I brought up the subject in the car. Like you said, we've been exclusive since we got back together. And going to that club Evan said...well...I'm surprised we haven't found a stud to fuck, while there."

"I preferred to keep you all to myself. The view around us was hot enough, without joining anyone."

"We won't be allowed there again if we take this step. Remember the warnings everywhere about wearing condoms? They won't care we're married and exclusive."

"Please, don't say you'll miss that place. It was hot, sure. I'd go again, but you'd be the only one I fucked."

Justin kissed him deeply. "It's a huge step. I'll tell you yes in a few hours."

When he made to turn to head into their room, Brian caught his wrist. "If we fuck these guys now, like I can tell you want, we'll have to wait over six months."

oOo

They joined their companions in the spacious downstairs area. They were curled up on one of the sofas, drinking hot cocoa.

Brian cringed at the couple-y situation. The mountains in winter, snuggling up in front of the fireplace with the loved one, drinking hot cocoa. It couldn't get any more cliche than that.

Justin picked up the other two mugs from the table, joining Brian on the loveseat he'd chosen for himself. Before he could protest, Justin draped himself over his lap, handing him the warm beverage with a huge smile.

The other men watched them curiously.

"Have we met before?" Kurt asked, keeping his eyes on the couple before him.

Justin snorted, because it was probably true. They seemed familiar to him as well.

"Unless you're from Pittsburgh, I doubt it," Brian answered, rubbing his thumb over Justin's knee cap.

Ken gasped, turning his head to his lover. "I told you!" Then he turned to smile at Brian and Justin. "We hooked up a couple of years ago. You weren't decided on how long you've been dating."

Brian frowned, not remembering them or discussing such things with tricks.

Kurt decided to come to their aid. "I asked you how long have you guys been together. Well, I got a funny answer. One of you said four years and the other said four weeks."

"Oh." Justin could remember them at the moment. These guys sort of brought their downfall by making him realize Brian didn't view their relationship the same way.

"I guess we made up our minds in the meantime," Brian explained casually.

"Yeah, we're on the same page." Justin nodded, snuggling closer to Brian's chest.

"We got married," Brian added.

Ken and Kurt shared a surprised look. "I thought you guys were against settling down. Well...judging by the way you tricked together."

"We still do," Justin argued. It wasn't like they had done it since Pittsburgh, but they'd discussed it minutes ago. Though, it was probable they would never trick again since Justin was considering Brian's proposition more and more with each passing minute.

"So you'd be game if….?" Kurt asked hopefully.

"We don't do repeats," Brian said seriously, catching Justin's smirk.

"Pity," Ken mumbled.

Justin shrugged, turning to grin at Brian. "Yes," he said softly, kissing him. "All yours forever."

Brian beamed, crashing him to his chest. "You mean it?"

Justin nodded, deepening the kiss. "I love you. I want to share that with you. It's something neither of us did with anyone else."

"I love you," Brian said quietly, sucking on Justin's neck.

"Maybe we should leave you guys alone?" Ken asked, catching his boyfriend's eye.

Justin smiled at them. "It's okay. We'll head upstairs. Come on, Bri." He pulled his husband up, neither of them doing anything to hide their desire. "Maybe we'll catch up tomorrow?" Justin told the other two, leading the way upstairs with his hand firmly lodged around Brian's.

Chapter End Notes:

Theoretically, there's one more chapter left. But call me crazy...I don't like ending a story on such a number....46. So there might be an epilogue. There are at least 2 more chapter of Baby Purry's Adventures to look forward to, and that much anticipated chapter for Devil's Snare...which is yet to be written. I guess I have to be in the right state of mind to go back there and write such angst.