- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

 

This was supposed to be the last chapter. I just realized I can't leave it here, so we'll have an epilogue. More info at the bottom.

Another Level

Brian squeezed Justin's hand when they stepped into their room. He could tell that his husband was as nervous as him by the way his hand was shaking.

"Are you absolutely sure about this?" Brian pulled Justin to his chest, pressing his lips and nose into the mop of blond hair.

"It's kinda scary, though it's absurd."

"Scary?" Brian snorted.

"Like I said before. It's a big step, Brian. It's a great responsibility." He looked up at Brian, smiling nervously. "I'm more than ready to take this step in our relationship."

Brian smiled big, sneaking his hands under Justin's tee.

"Please, take this slowly."

"Like the first time?"

Justin shook his head, biting his lip. "Much slower. Make love to me." He hooked his arms around Brian's neck, kissing him slowly.

After undressing each other slowly, Brian laid down on the bed, inviting Justin to straddle his lap. He ran his hands on Justin's body, kissing him tenderly.

Justin sagged against Brian's chest, simply feeling and basking in their love.

Brian took his time to prepare Justin, stretching him slowly and nudging his prostate every few strokes. When Justin was making keening sounds, Brian deemed him ready.

Coating his dick with liberal amounts of lube, he caught Justin's eyes as he pressing the tip of his erection to Justin's hole.

"Fuck. Don't do this," Brian protested when Justin's muscles locked up. "It's still me. I doubt it will hurt."

Justin stared at Brian with big eyes, feeling his heart beating out of his chest. "Let me." He grabbed Brian's dick, squeezing and pumping it a little, before slowly sinking on it.

Everything was so different, yet so familiar. Justin had to think of the most grotesque things possible not to explode the second he felt Brian's naked cock inside him. Brian, on the other hand, had the same problem, barely managing to restrain his orgasm. He was the master of edging, but apparently fucking raw was beyond his capabilities to not come on spot.

"You okay?" He checked, gasping and not taking his eyes off Justin's.

Justin managed to only nod, breathing through his mouth, as he kept sinking until he was seated on Brian's lap.

"I'm not sure how long I can hold," Brian admitted.

"Good. Me neither." Justin shifted, squeezing Brian in the process.

"Shit."

"Fuck."

"Stop mov…."

"Did you just…"

"It's your fault."

Justin chuckled at Brian's pouting lips. "Well, I didn't. Turn around."

Brian raised a brow in challenge.

"Don't start. You love my dick up your ass." Justin pulled away, making both of them grunt in protest. "I promise to be gentle."

"Can't you give a guy with a bruised ego a moment to regroup? I've never come so fast. Not even my first time."

Justin smiled warmly, pecking Brian's lips. "It was sort of your first time. The first time we did it raw."

"And I embarrassed myself."

"Let me make you feel good," Justin cooed, pushing against Brian's shoulder until he was turned around.

"I want to see you," Brian protested. From being against face to face sex, he wanted it more than anything at the moment. He had to see Justin's face when the entered him raw for the first time.

Justin smirked, pointing to the right side of the bed. There was a large mirror where they could see each other.

"Oh, fuck. That's so hot," Brian said, drinking in how their naked bodies looked intertwined on the bed.

"Keep your eyes on us while I prep you." Justin kissed his shoulder blades, grabbing the lube. "You look so hot." Justin traced a hand over Brian's toned chest, leaving it resting on his abs. "You get better every time I look at you. How is that possible?"

Brian scoffed, keeping his eyes on their tangled bodies. He could see many changes in his body, age was showing its ugly face.

Justin caught his eyes in the mirror, giving him smoldering look, daring him to disagree to his theory.

"Where was I?" Justin drew small circles on Brian's abs.

"You were complimenting my big ego."

"Right. And what a big ego…" His hand went between Brian's legs, squeezing the half hard dick. "You'll always be beautiful. I want you to remember that when you think that the anti-aging cream is faulty, or that the frequent gym trips do nothing to your body. You may not see it, but I do." Justin peppered kisses down Brian's back. "You're fucking gorgeous."

Brian shivered at Justin's hot breath on his back and at the words spilling out of his mouth. For a moment, Brian even believed him.

"And despite the fact that you always have to be in control, I can't tell you how much I love you when you simply offer yourself to me, trusting me to make you feel good." Justin pushed three fingers up Brian's ass, finding his sweet spot. "Yes. It feels good, huh?" He whispered when Brian groaned, throwing his head back. "Keep looking at us. That's it. Look how hot we are together. Think we can melt all the snow out there?"

Brian pinned him with his gaze through the mirror. "We can melt fucking Antarctica, Justin. Now cut the small talk, and get to action."

"Demanding much? For your position…"

"I'm listening. Keep going," Brian taunted him, when Justin trailed off.

"Forget it. I'm just as demanding when I'm moments away from feeling your glorious cock up my ass."

After more fingering, Justin deemed him ready. With Brian laying on his side, facing the mirror, Justin positioned himself better behind his husband. Lifting Brian's leg, Justin guided his dick to heaven.

"Oh, fuck," he gasped, when he first felt how tight and hot Brian was.

"I dare you to last longer than me," Brian challenged, already out of breath. He shifted a little to accommodate more of Justin, making both of them moan loudly.

Justin squeezed his eyes shut. If he saw their joined bodies in the mirror and felt Brian's hot ass, it would be too much.

"Hey, open your eyes," Brian said gently, stroking his hand.

Justin peeked over Brian's shoulder, gasping at the view. He couldn't tell where one began and where the other ended. With power he didn't know he possessed, he thrust into Brian slowly, never tearing his eyes off Brian's.

To him it felt like their lovemaking lasted hours, days, years, when in reality, he spilled into Brian after a few pumps.

Brian's laughter pulled Justin from the beautiful place he'd gone with his release.

"Not funny, though I lasted more than you," he mumbled.

"Actually, I'm laughing at that." Brian pointed to the mirror. It was situated a good foot away from them, yet it had three dollops of cum sliding down.

"Yours?" Justin asked, confused.

"No, yours. It burst out through my navel."

"Groooosss!" Justin whack his silly man with the pillow. "Though….that aim...impressive."

"Thank you," Brian said sincerely. "I think we'd be rich if we take it to an avant garde art museum. We can name it Cum on the Mirror."

"Maybe fucking raw is not good for you. You're crazy."

"Fucking raw is the best thing I've done in my life. I plan to show you properly." He rolled around, pinning Justin to the bed. "I'll fuck you aaaallll niiiight loooong."

Justin grinned widely. "Looking forward to it, Stud."

While Brian took a bathroom break, Justin went downstairs to look through the supposedly well-stocked kitchen. He found a couple bananas and a bottle of water, without searching too much.

"Here I thought you abandoned me for those guys," Brian joked when he saw Justin slipping back in their room.

"I'm hungry. I don't know about you, but I could use a snack."

Brian eyed his choice of snack and laughed. "I've got a tastier banana right here." He spread his legs, from his position in the bed. "Want to sample it?"

Justin peeled one of the bananas, sitting on the edge of the bed. "In a minute. I'm seriously famished. I didn't eat much today. I guess it was nerves and excitement to come here. Then your stupid rule not to eat in the car…"

"Aww, poor wittle Sunshine…" Brian crawled closer to his husband, running his hands down his back. "Eat up already, so I can eat you up," he whispered seductively, kissing his shoulder.

Justin gulped unchewed banana, choking. "Fine. Fuck it." He put the rest of his banana and the other one on the nightstand, took a few sips of water, then turned to straddle Brian. "I'm all yours, hot stud."

Brian smirked, checking Justin's ass with his fingers, before guiding his dick inside it. Justin wrapped his legs around Brian's waist and his arms around his neck, rocking softly.

"I can't believe we've been missing out on such great sex," he said through gasps of breath. "I had no idea we could go to a completely different level during sex."

"Yeah, I figured we have tried everything in the book, too," Brian agreed, gripping Justin's ass in his hands, quickening the rhythm. "To feel you like this...all hot...and tight...your skin squeezing me…."

"I...know. Fucking….hot."

oOo

"This is not my idea of fun," Brian said loudly.

Justin ignored Brian's attempts to escape skiing. He continued securing Brian's boots to the skis.

"Maybe I should give Theodore a call before we do this. I'm not sure if my life insurance is up to date. I don't even have a Will made."

"Would you stop being a drama queen? Look around you, Brian. There are kids skiing! Some are even younger than Gus."

"They don't perceive danger as well as me."

"I'll be with you the whole ride. If you want, you can even hold my hand," Justin said softly, rubbing a hand over Brian's leg. "We didn't waste so much money on this expensive skiing equipment for you to chicken out now."

Brian narrowed his eyes at him. "I'm not afraid!"

"This explains why you were eager to go to Chicago all those years ago."

"I've never done this before. Happy?"

"It's not that hard. Come on. Let's make a few steps so you get used to the skis." Justin stood up, holding his hands for Brian.

Brian squeezed Justin's fingers until they turned white under his gloves. With some slides and a few staggers, they reached the head of the slope.

"Holy fuck." Brian grabbed Justin's arm with both hands. "Okay, fuck this shit. I can't do it."

Justin eyed his husband amused. He'd never seen Brian afraid of anything. "If you somehow fall on the way down, you're allowed to bitch slap me when we reach the end of the slope."

"I'll be dead by the time I reach that spot."

Justin pried one of Brian's hands from his arm, squeezing it tightly, taking a few steps down the slope. Then he jerked on Brian's hand, so they were both sliding down.

"Fuuuuck! I'm going to kill you!" Brian shouted, his arms flying around, trying to catch his equilibrium.

Justin shot a family nearby an embarrassed smile. He wrapped an arm around Brian's waist.

"Relax. Focus on the way you slide."

Instead of doing as asked, Brian tried stopping. All he managed was to catch a small bulge of snow and spectacularly fall on his face.

Justin looked to the sky, praying to all deities above, they'd reach the bottom of the slope without any further incident.

After Brian got up, dusting himself off, cursing a storm, Justin positioned him the correct way. He stood right behind Brian, pulling the poles out of the backpack.

"Don't let go of these." Justin kept his hands over Brian's. "Your legs...not so far apart. That's why you lose balance. Closer. Good. I'm right behind you." All he could hope was that their skis wouldn't touch or they'd both fall.

With a nudge from Justin, they started sliding down. He could feel Brian freezing up, but gradually relaxing so Justin could guide him easily.

Brian even let out a carefree laugh at some point, making Justin sigh in relief. His husband wasn't a lost cause. He could actually enjoy skiing.

"To stop, turn your feet to one side," Justin instructed.

Of course, he didn't take into account that his skis were in Brian's way. When Brian did as told, he threw Justin off balance, and he manage to lose his skis and topple over Brian.

Instead of checking on him, Justin could hear Brian laughing his head off. It was some middle age lady who approached him first, asking if he was okay.

After spitting a mouthful of snow, he gave her a small smile. "Yeah, thanks."

Brian finally joined them, skis in hand. "Very artistic."

"I didn't laugh at you when you tasted the snow uphill," Justin muttered.

"If you need lessons, my husband and I can teach you how to ski," the lady offered, pulling a card from her pocket.

"Hear that, Brian? Why don't you go with this nice lady? So I can actually enjoy skiing without having to baby you."

"I got the hang of it, but thanks," Brian told the woman. "And I'll prove to you. Come on." He pulled Justin to the car taking them at the top of the slop.

Justin shot the lady a panicked look over his shoulder. She smiled at them, knowing they'd seek her out pretty soon.

At the top of the slope, Justin checked if Brian had the poles and if his skis were bound tight. Once he deemed him ready, he didn't have time to ask if he wanted to try another slope, because Brian was already sliding down, determined to prove he was good at skiing too.

By the way his was weavering and keeping his legs too far apart, Justin could foresee disaster. He let himself slide down, catching speed in hopes to reach his wayward husband before he kissed some tree.

Justin saw Brian dodging a group of people right in time, narrowly missing them. He was getting closer, when he saw Brian veering right to go round another group of people. To Justin's horror and amusement, Brian couldn't keep the slope and ended up in woods.

"Hey!" He shouted. "Turn left."

His voice startled Brian, and as Brian tried doing as told, he caught a twig with his ski, throwing him off balance.

"Brian!" Justin stopped and unsnapped his skis, rushing to his husband, now buried into snow. He crouched to Brian's side, helping him in a sitting position. "Everything okay? Are you hurt?"

His answer was a big sneeze. "Yeah, I'm hurt. My ego can't take anymore of this shit."

"Come on. Get up. We'll walk through the forest to the bottom, then go to the cabin. You need a hot shower and some warm tea."

"And next time you want to go skiing, you can go by yourself. I'll be South, tanning my ass, while you freeze your balls off."

Justin smiled indulgently. "I thought you liked snow. Everything is so white and beautiful here."

"You know where else everything is white and beautiful? Miami, at the White Party."

"That's our next adventure."

"Until Thanksgiving, there's another place I'd like to visit. I wanted to go a couple years ago, but some homophobe blew up my club. Nothing's stopping me this year."

Justin stared at Brian with wide eyes. "You mean you still want to go to Mardi Gras?"

"Yes! We are going. I already got the plane tickets. All we need is accommodation."

"Oh my God!" Justin jumped up and down, grinning, then he tackled Brian to the ground. "I love you so much!"

As they continued their descent, holding hands and smiling like fools, Justin bumped his shoulder into Brian's. Brian smirked, bumping back, before leaning to kiss Justin's side of head. "Anything to make you happy."

Chapter End Notes:

First of all, I have to thank you all for sticking around and having faith in me for providing a happy ending. Also, a huge thank you to Kathy and Annie (in the beginning, before she got sucked into work), who helped me with corrections.

Like I said before, this should have been the last chapter. But, I will write an epilogue. I still don't know when or how or what about, but there will be another chapter.

You also have to look forward to the companion stories, which aren't finished yet.

Besides, I have tons of other stories prepared, in progress, and I only have to see which one will see the light first. So stay tuned.