- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

 

 

This chapter we have the reunion between Justin and Brian. The title says it all.

Fireworks

The cab ride to Justin's apartment was silent. Justin sat burrowed into Brian's side, his hand on Brian's thigh, and Brian had his arm around Justin's shoulders, his fingers rubbing his bicep soothingly.

"You look dashing," Brian whispered as he helped Justin out of the cab.

Justin looked down at his attire. "My Sugar Daddy helped with the clothes."

"I think you secretly enjoyed that night at Meathook."

"I think we have to talk." Justin fished for his keys, glancing at Brian. "How the fuck do you know my stalker?"

Brian sighed, not ready for that conversation. Ever. "He was my boss."

"How do you find them?" He shouldered the door open, allowing Brian inside, before heading to the elevator. "You had only crazy people as your boss. Ryder gave up his career to go play golf. Gardner fired you for being gay, when he told you it wasn't a problem, and now I find out about this sorry specimen who seemed to be drooling over your ass."

"Luckily, I'm my own boss now. Good thing too, I love myself." Brian chuckled. "Besides, you know Gardner fired me based on the bad campaign I made for Stockwell."

"So, were you ever going to tell me about this Evan, an ex-boss?" Justin unlocked the door of their apartment. He flipped the kitchen light on, going straight to the booze.

"Why should I tell you about something that happened in the past? Way before we met."

"It's only fair. You know all about me, since well…we've between together through good and bad over the years. Vodka?"

Brian snatched the bottle from Justin's hand, gulping from it greedily. "Can't we leave it at Evan was my boss and give it a rest?"

"Your boss who is still drooling after your ass. Sure. What the hell."

"Justin, don't be like this."

"Like what? Did you fuck?"

Brian put the bottle away, averting his eyes. He wasn't going to admit to Justin anything about his pseudo-relationship with Evan Steele.

"I guess that's an answer too." Justin sighed loudly, marching to his bedroom.

"Nice place you got here," Brian commented, following his boyfriend. He needed a change of topic. "It could have been worse." He stopped in the bedroom doorway. "Scratch that. It is worse."

"If it's not for your taste, go to Waldorf and see if I care." Justin tugged violently at his tie, before hastily unbuttoning his shirt.

"Hey, now. Can we have this talk in the morning? After a good night's sleep?" Brian pleaded, catching Justin in a hug and rocking them for side to side. He could feel Justin relaxing until he wound his arms around Brian's neck.

"Sorry. I guess…I'm tired and read too much in the way you interacted with him."

Knowing Justin wasn't exactly wrong, Brian decided to shift his focus. He unbuckled Justin's dress pants, falling to his knees and peppered kisses on Justin's toned stomach before helping him out of his briefs.

Justin wrapped his fingers in Brian's hair when he felt his hot mouth swallowing him whole. It had been too long since their last time together.

Their last night at the loft had been filled with an air of uncertainty, but Justin knew for sure he and Brian were strong and they'd survive apart for a few months, years, depending on how long it took Justin to make a name for himself.

Brian started fingering Justin, never pulling away from his dick. The double stimulation and long time since his last release, not courtesy of his hand, had him reeling. When Justin noticed Brian looking up at him through his long lashes, it was all it took him to explode down his throat.

Justin stumbled back, falling on his bed, grinning like a lunatic.

Brian towered over him, meticulously discarding his clothes as he admired Justin's sated body.

"Come here." Justin held out a hand.

Brian crawled on top of him, kissing him languorously. "It's been too long, Sunshine."

"Don't tell me you haven't had someone on the side."

"Would you believe me if I said no? I barely had time to breathe since you left. I am swamped in projects and I got an offer the other day to expand a local clothes store to the East Coast. So I'm staying for a few days here, to meet with people and see if I can have a deal."

"That's amazing! What store?"

"I don't know how many times you've been downtown in the Pitts, but there's this boutique store with decent prices and quality clothes. I'm their client for over a decade. I stumbled over it completely by mistake, and can't say I regret it."

"No clue what you're talking about. Can we skip the chit-chat? You can tell me all about it tomorrow. I'm horny as hell."

Brian chuckled. "Don't tell me. You haven't sampled the delicacies in the city."

"Do you think I had time?"

"No wonder you're so wound up." Brian grabbed supplies, slowly inserting two lubed fingers into Justin. "Don't worry. We're going to rectify that."

Justin wrapped a leg around Brian's waist bringing him closer. He took the condom, shifting a little until he could reached Brian's dick better, then rolled the latex over it, before pumping it steadily.

"Ready?"

Justin grinned. "I was born ready for your dick."

Brian laughed loudly, pushing Justin up the bed, before sliding into his tight hole. Justin reached above him to anchor himself on the pillow and headboard, as Brian started fucking him roughly. It was exactly what he needed after almost a month apart.

Brian kept one of Justin's legs on his shoulder, holding onto it as he dove deeper and faster into his lover. He had no idea he could miss sex with one person so much.

Justin bowed off the bed, shouting Brian's name, trying to impale himself deeper on Brian's dick.

He erupted all over his chest when Brian found his prostate and kept bumping into it. Not one easily sated and knowing Brian had yet to come, Justin sat up on Brian's lap, pushing him on his back. Then he started bouncing on top of him, his hands traveling down his cum-coated chest, in his hair, on Brian, everywhere.

It had been ages since Brian had seen Justin so horny, but he couldn't say he was complaining. He kept his hands on Justin's ass, squeezing and guiding him up and down his cock.

"Coming! Oh, Brian! Coming!"

Brian twisted Justin's nipple, knowing how wild it got him. Justin didn't disappoint, as he almost convulsed on top of Brian, before finding his release with a loud yell. Brian followed him seconds later, with his own shout.

Justin collapsed on top of him, breathing harshly.

As their hearts settled, the already shabby bed gave out, the bed's spring box fell to the floor, effectively making them fall too, between the frames.

"Fuck." Justin grunted. "Stupid bed."

Brian sat up, rubbing his ass. "You sure you haven't had visitors?"

"It was already broken, and I've been particularly gentle with it until I saved enough money to buy a new one. I completely forgot about its state."

"Well, we're bed shopping in the morning. Until then… where the fuck do we sleep?"

"The couch?" Justin stood up, scratching his head.

"You sure it can take us? I haven't had my fill of you."

"It's pretty sturdy… I think." Justin smiled, grabbing Brian's hand and leading him to the coach.

After only a few hours of sleep, Brian was ready to test the couch's resistance. After a visit to the toilet, he returned, straddling Justin's legs, who was sleeping face down, snoring softly.

Awoken, Justin grunted, shifting away from the weight on top of him. It took him a beat to remember Brian was visiting. When he made to turn around, Brian kept him that way, only bending his knees and lifting his ass.

Slowly, Brian pushed into Justin, knowing he was still tender after their earlier fuck. He planned on going slow, but his plan changed when Justin pushed back, moaning wantonly.

"My eyes! Holy fuck, Justin!" Izzy screeched.

Justin and Brian looked over their shoulder at Izzy, rooted near the front door, gaping at them.

"My bed died," Justin gasped out.

"Hi! You must be his roommate." Brian smiled unperturbed.

"And you're as hot as Justin described you."

"We settled tonight that he has a great eye for the human form."

Justin made to pull away from Brian, but Brian held him tightly.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"This is awkward. I think the mood is gone."

"I'll be in my room." Izzy dashed down the small hallway.

"Now, look what you've done, Sunshine! You scared your little roommate." Brian kept his hands on Justin's hips, before thrusting into him forcibly. "Wanna finish?"

"She's not going to leave her room so…why not."

"Good boy." Brian grunted against Justin's ear, picking up speed.