- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is the LAST prude alert for this fic...LOL It's B&J for goodness sake! Anyway, Michael and Lindsay would probably close their eyes at this scene- well Michael would probably peek A LOT, LOL! Enjoy the SMUT!

CHAPTER TEN

Rewind




"And by the way, Vance hired some new hot shot. Kinda reminds me of you in your former years," Cynthia laughed.

Brian smirked. "That's impossible. There's only and always will be only one me. He's been trying to replace me for years since I eventually won the core accounts that made up Vanguard. He's not going to be able to play catch-up even with this new guy. Besides my major source of inspiration should be returning in about two days."

Cynthia gasped. "So he's coming back?" She had been worried about Brian regarding Justin. Just as Ted had noticed Brian's habits, so had Cynthia-probably even more so than anyone in his circle. They were more than business associates and she was definitely more than his personal assistant. She was his confidant and had been for more than fifteen years. It was why she had no problem leaving Vanguard to help Brian kick off Kinnetik eleven years ago. She believed in Brian Kinney and he believed in her. "Is he going to stay this time? You know, you shouldn't-"

"He's actually here. Hey, Cynthia," Justin said leaning against the door to Brian's office.

"Nice to see you, Justin," she said embracing him. "How has business been?"

"Nice to see you, too," he said smiling. The last time he'd seen Cynthia was the night he and Brian called off their engagement. They kept in touch due to business needs-she was Brian's personal assistant after all-but never had a chance to see each other with his schedule. "Business is good. In fact I have a meeting in a few days in Rochester." Justin began to lay out all the details of his upcoming meeting with Miranda Miller, a client which came highly recommended from Cynthia.

"I'm glad you decided to help her out Justin. She and her business partner are really talented and deserve every chance at success they can get."

"H'm, can we talk about business later?" Brian interjected before Justin could respond to Cynthia. If they started talking business they would never get past it. Justin was just as driven as Brian and therefore Cynthia by default. "We have some terms and conditions to discuss with our own contract." He lifted a sardonic eyebrow daring Justin to gainsay him. Justin returned his gaze steadily. "Cynthia, has everyone else gone home yet?"

"Yes, everyone else has gone home. Shouldn't you and I do the same?" She laughed. They were often the last two to leave the office.

Brian continued to stare at Justin. "You go on. I'll lock up."

Cynthia leaned in giving another hug to Justin. "Welcome home, baby. See you tomorrow, boss." She chuckled on her way out. She knew how much Brian hated when his staff called him that.

"So you've returned," Brian said pushing off his desk, walking steadily toward the door to his office. He turned the lock on the glass door. The cleaning staff would be in later but he didn't want to be disturbed.

"I said I would be back," Justin said nonchalantly. "I won't lie and tell you I didn't have second thoughts about it."

"Why? What are you unsure of?"

Justin huffed out a breath. "You. Me. Us. You want an actual list?"

Brian smiled. "No, I actually don't need a list. I can probably pick every doubt out of your head right now and I can't say I blame you. I have my doubts, too."

"You? Brian Kinney has doubts? Hell must have frozen over while I've been away," Justin laughed humorlessly.

"Believe it or not, I have been known to have them every five years or so." Brian chuckled. Everyone always thought he was so sure. Mostly Brian calculated, gambled, took risks and refused to accept a loss. It was what made him successful.

"So what are your doubts about this?" Justin asked him.

Brian shook his head. "I won't list them for you if that's what you're asking. I like to live in the solution, not the problem.

"I remember that about you," Justin said softly.

Brian moved to stand directly behind him. He took notice of the rigid way Justin held himself. His spine was ramrod straight, legs slightly apart as if ready to fight, his fists balled the same way. Frustration and nervousness poured off of him in waves reaching Brian. "What else do you remember about me, Justin?" Brian asked just as softly.

"Th-That you don't consider a loss anything more than a learning experience and that you fight hard for what you want,"Justin stammered over his answer as Brian touched him. He inwardly gloated in the feel of Justin trying to fight his natural instinct to lean back into him.

"That's right, Justin," Brian said as his body made contact with Justin's. He used his chin to push Justin's shoulder-length hair to the side, exposing the nape of his neck. The same fresh clean scent Justin always wore surrounded Brian as he leaned in to place a soft kiss at the top of Justin's spine. "I fight hard for what I want. My life." Kiss. "My business." Kiss. "My man." Justin trembled under Brian's lips causing a brief smile. "In fact there is something I've wanted to do for the past eleven years that I've owned this place."

"And that is?" Justin moaned breathlessly as Brian's tongue attacked the special spot again and again; his ass pressed against Brian shamelessly.

"Christen my office," Brian said, turning Justin quickly in his arms. He drove his tongue into Justin's surprised yet waiting mouth.


At first taste, Justin was addicted. Brian was always a master of seduction, knowing exactly how to touch him, how to tongue him and where. Kissing Brian was never dull or boring like some of his other lovers left him feeling afterward. His tongue felt like lava in his mouth-hot, wet and all-consuming. Justin settled into the kiss with urgency and with an ease which always surprised him. Brian caught his tongue, sucking it into his mouth causing his dick to jump and twitch incessantly. He pulled deep moans from Justin constantly and Justin couldn't stop them from coming if he wanted to, which he didn't. There was nothing safe or gentle about their exchange. It was raw and sexy and Justin had never felt more alive as Brian took the breath from him replacing it with his own.

His fingers pulled at Brian's hair urging him closer. Cool air caressed his skin from the vents but Justin felt hot. He felt Brian tearing at his button-down shirt; heard buttons pop and skitter across the floor. Fuck! Brian knew what he needed before he did. Brian shed the shirt from his body kissing his way down his newly bared torso. Roughly pushing Justin on the couch, Brian followed him down applying his tongue to Justin's ultra sensitive skin. He heard Brian groan as he licked the sweat from him, sounding like a man starved. He bit and sucked his nipples, biting down hard then laving the quick pain away. Justin felt his heart slamming hard against his ribs as Brian kept up the oral assault. Watching Brian work his way down his torso was beyond arousing. His dick felt like stone against the confinement of the cargo pants. Brian continued his descent, inching closer to where Justin wanted his mouth most.

Brian tugged and pulled until his cock spilled out into his waiting hand. The rush of cool air against the head caused Justin's pelvis to buck up of its own volition. Brian lapped the small bead of moisture while still helping Justin out of his pants. The picture of Brian fully clothed while Justin laid naked beneath him was almost too much for Justin to take. His cock leaked constantly at the images his mind conjured. He closed his eyes blocking out all but the sensation.


"Uh-uh. Open your fucking eyes, Justin. I want you to watch," Brian ordered, his voice deep with his own arousal.


Justin opened his eyes slowly. He felt the subtle wetness at their corners but refused to lift a hand to wipe them. It had always been much more than sex with Brian-always emotional for him. He didn't want to feel anything but his impending orgasm at that moment but Brian was determined for him to watch them together. Justin laid there looking Brian directly in the eyes as he quickly shed his clothes. He'd watched Brian undress countless times over the years but none had seemed as important as him watching in the place where they had first fucked in public. It was the Liberty Baths then and not the headquarters of a multi-million dollar company. Justin refocused his attention as Brian pulled a tube of lube and a condom from the drawer of the coffee table.


"Old habits?" Justin asked sarcastically, feeling the more emotional distance he could maintain, the safer he was.

Brian chuckled. "No, a new one since I never know when you're going to show up. We already know I'll want to fuck you wherever we are so I'm prepared for the who, what, when and definitely how. It's like this at home, too, in case you're wondering."

Justin couldn't help but laugh in response. "Ever the romantic."


Brian leaned in capturing his lips again, applying gentle pressure to coax them open. Justin wrapped his tongue around Brian's controlling the speed and depth. Sensuously Justin explored Brian's mouth as he felt the slick fingers caressing the outer ring of his entrance. He moaned heavily as he tongued the roof of Brian's mouth. Justin pushed back against the digits encouraging entry but Brian would not be rushed.


"Calm down, Sunshine. We have all night."

Justin continued to push into Brian's fingers. It had been so long, too long since he'd been fucked royally by Brian Kinney. He kissed him more aggressively when he felt Brian breach him, sighing in relief at the familiar sting of the intrusion. Justin worked himself on his finger, winding and grinding seeking more until Brian added a second finger. He gasped through the kiss, relishing the burn as he steadily pushed back. "Ugh God! Harder!" Justin demanded.

Brian laughed. "You haven't had anyone back here have you?"

Justin stilled, looking Brian into his passion glazed eyes. "How do you know I haven't? I've always had a tight ass, Brian," Justin taunted him but Brian smiled.

"Your ass is as tight as when I last left it and always has been. Feel that?" Brian hit his prostate gland hard causing Justin's body to jolt, his back to bow. "Now do you feel how strongly your ass is sucking on my fingers? It's starved and I'm the only one you let feed it, huh?"

Brian continued to massage the spongy gland reducing Justin to a quivering mass. He added a third finger eliciting the sexiest moan Justin had ever heard from himself. Brian's cock responded to it, too. He hardened further under his ass. Justin wanted nothing more than to swallow the nine inches getting longer and stronger beneath him. He made to do just that when he was held down and a fourth finger added. "Please." The single word tore from his mouth in pleasure and annoyance.

"Please what?" Brian whispered against his ear. "What do you want, Justin? The impending orgasm?" Brian bent his head quickly lapping at the dollop of precum. "Or do you want me in you? Over you? Fucking you?" Brian ground up into his rotating ass with each question driving Justin crazy. He tried to answer but didn't fast enough. Brian hit his gland again causing a soundless whoosh of breath to get stuck in his throat. Justin's eyes rolled back in his head from the sensation. "Your choice."

"Fuck me," he finally breathed out through clenched teeth. He felt light-headed and dizzy from the constant onslaught of excitement plus Brian's words.

"What was that?"

Justin grabbed a handful of Brian's hair, moaning into his mouth making Brian grunt from the painful-pleasure. "Fuck me, NOW!" Justin practically yelled.


Immediately the fingers were replaced with Brian's condom-clad cock, pushing against his well-prepared hole. Justin adjusted his position, bringing his legs higher to place on Brian's shoulders, locking his ankles behind his head. He used Brian's shoulders to leverage himself even higher; heard Brian utter his approval at the silent demand to move faster. He slid home easily within Justin and Justin closed his eyes at the feeling of fullness. I've missed this. God I've missed him. Justin worked his hips trying to get Brian even deeper. He grabbed for the only erogenous zone on Brian reachable in that moment-his ear which he caressed compulsively as Brian began to move strong, steady and sure within him.


"Open your eyes, Sunshine," Brian whispered. It was a struggle but Justin did as he was told. "Keep your eyes locked on mine and take what you want."


It was all Justin needed to hear as he pushed himself up into Brian's cock. He unleashed all of it from beneath him-the anger, the frustration, the loneliness and Brian replaced it with ecstasy, joy and the essence that was uniquely theirs. Mutual moans and groans filled Justin's ears while his eyes were filled with Brian. The same man who had rescued him and his sanity over and over again-the same man who was rescuing him now. A man who lived life on purpose and expected no less from the man he fucked and loved and wanted. Justin had never felt more intensely alive than when he was with Brian naked and sweating, racing toward climax.


He reached for his dick but his hand was captured and held by his head. He heard the momentary interruption in Brian's breathing as he slammed himself into Justin, readjusted to the right then slammed again. "Come now," Brian demanded, once again delivering a punishing thrust to the gland which brought Justin to the precipice of pleasure. He felt himself falling over it, head first into euphoria. His back bowed as he felt Brian's lips crush his, swallowing every yell, yelp; every gasp and groan and he tasted Brian's release in return. It was heady and addictive just like the man himself. His body felt sticky but free; his mind was wrung out but he'd never felt more present and aware. It was the Brian and Justin he remembered from the night they met to their last night in Canada; the Brian and Justin who had made love the night he left for New York ten years ago to the day he ran into Brian at the airport. Passion, love and yes-sometimes even a little hate but always, always electrifying.