- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I used Hammer to Fall by Queen for the inspiration for this chapter. I think you'll understand why...LOL

Parallel Lines

The atmosphere was jovial and everything Brian and Justin could have wanted or expected. God bless Emmett Honeycutt. Despite all the revelations of the day, their reception was beyond what each of them had ever imagined. Brian was surprised at himself most of all. It was late in the evening, the time when he'd been ready to fuck for hours and yet he wasn't in a hurry to end the party. Seeing Justin dance and smile was his everything just now. As always when the two of them danced, they forgot everything and everyone else; they moved as one. Brian couldn't have asked for a better end to celebrate him and Justin.


"Hey now you two, no fucking on the dance floor," Gareth said as he approached forcing Brian and Justin back to reality.


"You'd pay to see that, wouldn't you?" Brian said, laughter evident in his voice.


"Only if you would watch Celene and I when we fuck."


Brian and Justin laughed aloud. "Nope, not on your life pal. Besides I warned Justin long ago about the dangers of watching hetero porn. What kind of role model would I be if I went against that?"


"You're hardly a role model, Old man," Justin said, his good nature shining through.


Gareth still marveled at the difference in Brian Kinney from the one he'd met so many years ago. Gone was the inherent restless playboy and in his place was a mature, well-settled and happy man. "I came to tell you both that you are requested in the office. A friend and colleague of mine and Celene's need to speak with you. It's quite important."


"Fuck! Another crisis to be averted?"


Gareth looked a little uncomfortable but shrugged nonchalantly. "I guess you could say that. But she-"


"She?" Brian and Justin questioned at the same time.


"Yeah, she requested both of you. Sarah is a very unique character... and a dangerous one but I think the problems you've been having warrants meeting with her posthaste."


Brian and Justin took in Gareth's demeanor. The rigidness set of his shoulders spoke of his anxiety and in turned heightened theirs. But they trusted him, Brian more so than Justin. Justin got the sense that as dangerous as this Sarah person was, the man in front of him was a slouch either for all of his calm, self-assured manners. He could see why and Brian were friends.


"Have you spoken to Jules?" Justin asked.


"Just a little while ago. She told me to tell you that she was thinking of you, Justin and that she will see you soon."


"She's coming here?"


"Her services might be needed... or at least that's what Sarah thinks." They headed back toward the office unaware they were being watched by two casual observers. "I can't tell you much about Sarah Morrissey. You have to experience her for yourself but I will tell you this, if there's a way to stop the bad guys and keep you safe, she'll make it happen. If it wasn't for her, Celene and I... well let's just say neither of us would be alive. Trust her."


With that last bit of advice, the three men disappeared into the office, shutting out the sounds of everyone else having a fabulous fucking time.


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


Complex Triangle


"Hmm... why the long face, Jason?" Emmett asked genuinely curious of the man who had been watching and at the same time avoiding Brian and Justin all night.


"Not so much a long face, Emmett, more like dreading the conversation about some actions of mine."


"Ooh, do tell," Emmett cooed. Never one to turn down good gossip, Emmet wondered what Jason could have possibly done. He knew that he Jason was well-acquainted with the happy couple but if Brian and Justin allowed him to stay at Britin, his actions couldn't have been all that bad.


"You're aware that I've know Brian since college?"


Emmett nodded. "I remember hearing that in passing. Did you know Gareth, too?"


"A bit but not as much or as well as Brian. He and I would trick together but never with each other. Both of us are confirmed tops so it always made for a healthy competition between us as well as trying to get the other to bend over. I was sad that it never happened and that we had lost touch for awhile after we graduated. I would see him whenever he came to New York though. The last time I saw him face-to-face was when he was up for that job with Kennedy and Collins. We reconnected and have been emailing each other for the better part of the last fifteen years."


"Okay but that still doesn't explain your apprehension."


"I fucked Justin. Or more accurately, he fucked me." At Emmett's gasp, he continued. "Not recently but when he was in California some years ago working on that movie from the comic book. Anyway, I was there doing some real estate work for Brett and in comes this really amazing twinkie with an ass that wouldn't quit. He practically vibrated with excitement as he and Brett began talking about the set designs and possible camera angles. Later that night we all went out for drinks and naturally I hit on him. I mean who wouldn't want to hit on Justin? When Justin excused himself to the restroom, Brett warned me about how he was."


"What do you mean?" Emmett was a little wary of the turn the conversation could take. If Jason was a threat to his friends in any way, Emmett wouldn't hesitate to hurt him. Brian and Justin had come through too much, had seen too much and with all they were facing now, they didn't need one more strain on their relationship.


"Brett told me he had a boyfriend- more like a partner- and that they had an arrangement."


"Yep. Justin only bottoms for one person and that's Brian." At Jason's surprised look, Emmett laughed. "Oh honey, I've been friends with Brian for what seems like forever. I was there the night those two boys met and let me tell you... I never thought in a million years that I would see the Great God Kinney felled let alone by a cute blond twink. But we all soon came to realize that if there was anyone walking God's green earth who could match Brian in debauchery, it was Justin Taylor."


Jason chuckled. "Yeah, I found that out real quick." He smiled softly at the memory. "We went out dancing later that night and next thing I know we were high as hell but sober enough to fuck. Justin took charge and I have to admit, I was surprised by how commanding and forceful he was. It was a major turn-on. I figured if I couldn't have Brian, I would have his boy toy. Only he wasn't a boy toy then; Justin was all man in spite of his sweet nature out of bed. Not a biddable lad at all but commanding and demanding- almost menacing but in the best of ways."


"So is it that you want him again?" Emmett wasn't sure of their stand on monogamy. However, he knew that he hadn't seen them in the backroom as much since Justin came back from his trip to Rochester. Hmm maybe?


"I'll admit that I wouldn't mind but based on how possessive they are of each other, it probably wouldn't work."


"Not with them in the Honeymoon phase. But I think we should go ask them."


"Why do you want to know?" Jason raised an eyebrow.


Emmett mimicked the motion. "Because if that's going to happen, I want ringside seats and a big vat of popcorn. That is an event NOT to be missed."


Both men laughed as they headed off in the direction of the office. Jason was glad that he talked to Emmett. The man was funny and campy but he had a way about him that out a person at easy. Must be all that sugary sweet Southern hospitality he oozes. They arrived at the office some moments later. The loud voices coming forth told them that it wasn't the time to interrupt but neither man could move away. Their curiosity at listening to Justin arguing with a woman- two women- was intriguing especially since neither had known Justin to raise his voice in anger the way he was. Emmett and Jason continued to listen, shocked at the conversation and the vehemence laced with venom pouring from the younger man.


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


Full Circle


Justin couldn't believe what the fuck he'd just witnessed. His father was on screen being fucked by a woman... with a dick! And not just any woman either... Federal Agent Sarah Morrissey. All these fucking years of being berated and estranged and Craig Taylor liked cock as much as Justin did. Except that cock had to be wielded by a woman with bouncing big tits.


Brian couldn't keep the smile off his face. He'd always suspected that there was more to Craig Taylor than met the eye but even his imagination didn't take him this far.Craig wasn't gay but like a dick up his ass? How the fuck did one interpret that? The smile turned into an outright bark of sharp laughter seeing the look on Justin's face. He was disgusted, bewildered, shocked and oddly turned on at the same time. Brian decided that it must have been seeing his father taking punishment that did it along with the woman's provocative declarations. Brian couldn't deny that the woman dishing it out was skilled- a Domme in every since of the word. Everything about the agent screamed hot, saucy... and fucking lethal even in a role such as taming Craig Taylor.


"Oh my God, you made him-" Justin lost his gift of speech in that moment watching the finale of what Mistress Phoenix had his father do.


"Problem?" Sarah grinned watching her final revenge of the evening on Craig Taylor. The man deserved that and a whole lot more as she was concerned.


Justin looked at her wide eyed as did Brian both in shock at what they had just witnessed but Brian recovered first. "You are fucking unbelievable, you know."


Sarah laughed. "While that's not the first time I've been told that, coming from the legendary Stud of Liberty Avenue, I'll take that as a compliment." She finished her statement with a wink and a smile that would rival Sunshine's. "Now that I have provided you a little leverage to use against your father, I think it's time we got down to another matter of business."


Justin shook the remaining images from his head, catching the last part of her sentence. "What business?"


"I think you should take a seat. My friend and colleague will be back in the room at any moment. She just went to get a drink from the bar and has just arrived from New York."


No sooner than she finished say that, the office door opened to admit someone Justin hadn't expected to see until his next show. "Nicole, what are you doing here?" He rose from his seat to hug her. He hadn't seen her since he left the City to reunite with Brian in Pittsburgh. They kept in touch but there was nothing like seeing the woman who was not only his therapist but someone he called a friend.


"Well this is part of a two-fold visit. I've been called in to help Sarah on a case- one I couldn't pass up. Secondly, I knew that you would need me. The fact that you and Brian have finally gotten your shit together and made this thing official is all gravy."


Justin laughed. "Yeah it took awhile but I've finally succumbed to his charm."


"I think you succumbed to it fifteen years ago, Sunshine." Brian raised an eyebrow as Justin blushed at his reference to the night they met.


"The same could be said of you, Stud." He leaned over and planted a brief but lush kiss on the man he loved before turning back to Nicole and Sarah. "You said you were working on a case. I didn't know you did work for the FBI."


"I don't normally but as I said, this case is special. And Sarah is a very good friend of mine. It's not often we get to collaborate for a joint cause."


"Which is why we needed to see you and Brian, Justin," Sarah said. Her team along with Gareth, Anthony and the woman Justin was introduced to but Brian knew named Shelia, all nodded to Sarah's response.


Justin's innate defenses went up immediately. A sense of foreboding had gripped him making his fight or flight set off within this tense body. Brian noticed and placed a hand at the base of his spine, stroking lightly. "What is it?" Justin breathed, trying to shut off the adrenaline beginning to pump furiously within.


"We need the journal," Nicole said, her voice soft and eyes steady on his blue orbs. At the mention of the book, Justin flinched ever so slightly. She knew what she was asking of him and as much as it pained her, it held all the first hand information they needed. "Justin, I wouldn't ask but that it's pertinent to our investigation. Have you told Brian about it?"


Justin closed his eyes momentarily but snapped them open again. Fear and anger swirled in their depths. "No."


"Told me what?" Brian looked between his lover and his therapist trying to gauge why Justin had gone so rigid at the mention of some book.


"Nothing," Justin answered quickly while at the same time Nicole blurted out, "Everything."


"Well which is it? Nothing or everything?"


"It's- now is not..." Justin couldn't keep his voice from faltering.


"It should have been done long ago, Justin," Nicole stated her voice adamant. She had advised him to reveal this to Brian during a trip to Italy a few years ago. Part of her felt bad for having to make Justin relive this nightmare but the other part was determined to see this through.


Sarah interjected then. "Look, Justin, I know this is hard for you..."


"No you don't, you couldn't possibly fucking know," Justin ranted. He got up from his perch on Brian's lap and began to pace.


"Yeah. I do," Sarah confirmed. "My sister was once in a position that you're in right now but she didn't make it out. I wasn't able to save her in time."


"What's that got to do with me?" It wasn't like Justin to be so unfeeling and uncaring but he couldn't help himself right now. They were asking him to open up dialog with Brian about something he would have rather cut out of his fucking brain than remember at all.


"It's fair that you would ask that," Sarah said, not taking offense to Justin's attitude at this moment. In any other circumstance and with any other person she might have. "I need to bust Saperstein and his nephew tonight. That meeting your father was at was held inside of his new club. I've staking out the place for a few months and I can tell you that the same thing that almost happened to you, actually happened to a few of the women there with his help... and a few of the bouncers too. Gary is no longer small time, Justin and the club is just a cover for he and his nephew to keep rising in the Northeast drug trade. He had to leave New York because of what he and Sean tried to do to you. I need that fucking journal...NOW!"


"Wait... Saperstein? Gary Saperstein?" Brian questioned in disbelief. He thought name would never have to pass his lips again. "What the fuck has he to do with Justin?"


"Justin, it's time you tell Brian all of it," Nicole said.


"But-"


"Justin, I need to know it," Brian said softly. "Full disclosure, remember?" He looked into the angry fearful eyes of his lover knowing that he wasn't going to like what was forthcoming but willing to put his own anger to the side for now. "Please."


Justin crossed over to the windows, looking out onto the landscape without really seeing. The memories of fourteen years ago assaulting his psyche- conjuring up the images of the boys who were too drugged to fight back as they were raped over and over again by the party goers at Sap's house. It was a nightmare then and it was a nightmare now.


"Do you remember the night you spent in jail, Brian?"


"Yeah when Michael got flip at the lip with that cop for speeding while Ted and I were drunk off our asses. I remember you went to Sap's party, having to work so that you could have the weekend off to complete some project for school. Did something happen that night, Sunshine?"


Justin took a deep breath which could be felt by all the occupants of the room but none more so than Brian. He mentally braced himself for what he instinctively knew was the first part of the story.


"When I got there, it didn't seem so bad. There were men everywhere. One of the guys I worked with made small talk with me until he was pulled away from me by one of Gary's friends. Every drug and drink imaginable was there. Gary offered me a hit of his weed. It was really strong shit and I knew it had to be laced with something although I didn't know what at the time. I was already apprehensive about being there, remembering our slight argument before I left the house. When Gary told me to take off my shirt, I asked him why and he confirmed that I was there for decoration. But that was a lie. Another one of his friends came up to us and said that I looked thirsty. A look that I didn't understand at the time passed between them when Gary told him I would have one later." Justin turned from the window and faced the room, faced Brian before he continued speaking. "I was left on my own for awhile, still feeling like a fish out of water but I couldn't leave just then. It would be a long time before I could since I was being paid double what I would have made working a night at the club. I couldn't afford to let the money go."


"Yeah you could have," Brian said, anger beginning to lace his voice at the remembrance of their many arguments about Brian's money.


Justin looked him into his eyes deeply, almost willing him to understand. "No, Brian, I couldn't. You were always paying for me to do something- like eat, and live. Fuck you were still paying my hospital bills from the goddamn bashing. I didn't want you to absorb my tuition, too. Anyway, there was coke laid out on the table. I did a couple of lines and chased it down with two Beams. I wasn't feeling any pain. I'd begun to dance around; I felt better than I had in a long time right then. Gary appeared beside me, handing me another drink which I gulped at but handed my half empty glass back to him. ‘Let me show you my place' he said. Up until then I only stayed in the area with the most people. I followed him and we entered this...large room. It was like a well-lit playroom which I thought was unusual at first. I mean, you and I have been to BDSM clubs Brian and they were always moderately lit but this room..." Justin shook himself out of the memory to continue. "I saw the three of the guys I worked with in drug induced stupors, each being hoisted into a sling. Gary asked me if I'd ever been in one. I told him no. From that date to this one, the only person I ever trusted to confine me- to tie me up- is you Brian. So my adverse reaction to his enticement was automatic. He tried to force me into one but when that didn't work, a couple of his friends started touching me and holding me up against them, pinning my arms out. Gary was down on his knees in front of me, determined to get my pants open. I used what little sense I had left and kicked out. I didn't miss my target, kicking out his two front teeth. I was immediately let go and I ran...and ran. I ran until I reached Daph's. She took one look at me and knew that something had happened but for the life in me, I couldn't tell her what just then. She allowed me to shower and sober up. I'd arrived at the Loft about an hour before you got there. Although I wondered where the hell you were, I was also relieved that I wouldn't have to explain to you why I missed our three a.m. arrangement. I looked over at the bed. It was the exact same way we had left it the morning before so I knew you hadn't slept in it. I changed clothes, threw out the one's I'd left in from the night before. Outside of the way the probably smelled, I wouldn't have wanted to see them again anyway. The shit with Sean some years later didn't go much differently except that he almost definitely succeeded. You had just left and called me to let me know you made it back to the Pitts safely. My beer was open and on the coffee table while I was in the kitchen. Sean was sitting on the couch waiting for me to tutor him. He was still pissed off at that show you and I put on in the backroom of Therapy a few nights before." Justin smiled softly at the memory as did Brian before Justin became serious again. "I didn't know at the time that my drink was spiked with GHB so I finished it, wanting nothing more than to get rid of him so that I could call you back and we could have some hot phone sex which was our custom. About five minutes after I finished my beer, I felt the change. I couldn't focus on shit that I knew in my sleep. I felt hot and cold at the same time. I couldn't move anything but my eyes. At first I thought I was having a stroke or something or it was some fucked-up remnant left over from Chris bat. My head was fucking pounding and I couldn't get Sean to get the fuck up to get me my migraine meds. I could hear and see everything but couldn't respond at all. Inside my head I was screaming but couldn't get my voice to cooperate. While I was processing all of this, Sean was ranting about you and how he was better than you; how after he was through I would leave you for him." Justin laughed bitterly. "As if I would have. During all this he was taking off my clothes and there wasn't a fucking thing I could do about it. Sean stopped when he had me naked, grabbed my phone and shut it off. He then picked up his phone and called someone. At the time I didn't know he had called Gary and told him that I was ready and to hurry up. He moved into position just as Daphne opened the door with her boyfriend of the moment in tow. As initially expected, she thought I was fucking on the couch and began berating me. It was later that she told me how she realized something was extremely wrong. First, I didn't snark back and secondly, I never bottom for anyone but you. That was what spurred her into action. After it was all over and my symptoms started to resemble those after I was bashed, she made me an appointment with Nicole. I couldn't see you because I knew that you would take one look at me and know something was wrong, so I made it a point to keep busy, Brian. I took whatever job was available so that I wouldn't be available or tempted to see you or even enough to sleep for fear of the nightmares that tormented me. It wasn't until we were in Italy at the same time, working for Maserati, that I was able to let anyone near me. I flew Nicole out there from New York so that she would be close by for the week you were there. With her advice I let you heal me again...let you fix me again. Fuck! It always seems that when I'm broken... anyway, now you know, Brian. Is everybody fucking happy now?!" Justin yelled angry and hurt and feeling victimized all over again for having to relive the terrors.


"I'm sorry you needed to go through that all over again, Justin," Sarah said. And I would be pissed at all of us too if I were you. Where's the journal? The dates are important."


Justin wearily crossed over to the other side of the office where his personal safe was. He could feel every eye in the room watching him but he felt Brian's presence directly behind him. Justin was barely managing to keep the trembling from engulfing his entire body. Brian hugged him from behind and as he had always done, Justin leaned into the embrace absorbing the strength Brian willed into him. "I'm so fucking sorry, Brian," Justin whispered. Brian acknowledged his apology with a slight nod of his head. Tears which Justin couldn't hold back, traveled down his face, leaking onto the white silk of his shirt. He felt Brian's hand swipe them away gently while he wished for the horrible feelings assailing him to go away. Never had he wished he had heeded Brian's warnings as much as this moment when it was all out in the open. He retrieved the leather bound book from the safe then locking it back, turned to face the room stoic in his resolve once more. Without a word, he handed the book to Sarah and promptly left the room, and leaving Brian behind as well.