- Text Size +

 

Almost But Not Quite

Chapter 19



“What’s wrong?” Justin asked feeling the change in Brian’s body. He ran his hand along the sweaty back that lay atop him.

Brian pushed up on his elbows and rolled to the side onto his back. He looked over at Justin. “What did you just say?”

“I said I love you too,” Justin repeated with a frown. He didn’t understand what was wrong with Brian. Everything had been fine, better than fine, a minute ago.

“Too?” Brian asked.

“Yes.”

“What do you mean TOO?”

“You said you loved me and I said I loved you too,” Justin repeated his words again.

“I never said that,” Brian stated flatly.

“Yes you did.”

Brian glared at Justin. Could he really have said that … in the heat of passion? Because there had been lots of heat, and lots of passion. But he wouldn’t have said that, would he?

“You did say it, Brian, and I responded in kind,” Justin said gently. He wanted the love part to be true. He did love this man, or so he had thought, had for years if he was truthful with himself, and now that they had said it, he refused to let Brian deny it.

“I…” Brian began, but he didn’t know how to continue. What could he say? He didn’t believe in love, didn’t understand it, had no use for it … or maybe he did. He locked eyes with Justin and saw the hurt in the blue eyes looking back at him. “I don’t think we know each other well enough for declarations of love.” He saw Justin wince.

“Maybe you don’t know me, but I know you.” Justin’s voice was full of confidence. He hadn’t spent a lot of time with Brian, but he thought he understood the man. He put up a good show of not caring, but then you only had to see that moment with Debbie to know there was a lot more to Brian than what appeared on the surface. And of course, the surface was pretty damn fine too.

“How? How can you know me? We’ve only met a few times.”

“I have very good instincts about people,” Justin said.

“So do I … usually.”

“And what do those instincts tell you about me?”

“That you talk way too much.”

Justin giggled and Brian felt his cock stir. “I think you talk way too little so we’re even.”

“Wanna fuck again?” Brian asked with his usual smirk.

“Sure.”

And they were off to the races once again. This time things went faster as Justin was still open and ready to receive Brian. It didn’t hurt, hardly at all, and the pleasure was mind blowing. When they finally fell apart, sated, covered in sweat and cum, and totally exhausted, Brian grabbed the edge of the sheet and rolled onto his back, pulling it and Justin over against him and half on top of him. They were practically rolled into a ball together, but neither cared as they dozed off in each other’s arms, exhausted by what they had just done.

When Justin awoke some time later, he felt himself trapped against Brian and tangled in the sheets. He struggled a bit. But that got him nowhere except closer to Brian. He decided he might as well enjoy that sensation. He was able to turn a bit so he could lay his head on Brian’s chest. His ear was against the steady thudding of Brian’s heart. It sounded calm and reliable and warm and wonderful. Justin smiled to himself.

“You’re drooling on me,” Brian said, laughter in his voice.

“I am not,” Justin protested.

“I felt it.”

“Did not.”

“I think we could use a shower. We stink,” Brian said deciding there was no point in arguing with this obstreperous blond.

“I could go for a shower, but I’m so tangled up that I can’t move.”

“Hm, just the way you should be.” Brian leaned his head forward and initiated a kiss that Justin was quick to respond to. Cocks started to harden under the sheets as the kiss continued.

“Jesus, Brian, I can’t believe the way you make me feel.”

Brian smiled and then looked thoughtful. “I can’t believe what you do to me either. I never ask anyone to stay, and I certainly never want to shower with them.”

Justin’s smile radiated across the loft. “See, I’m special,” Justin giggled.

“Yes, you are,” Brian admitted as he started to unravel them from the tangle of sheets. “Come with me, Master Taylor. I’ll initiate you into the joys of shower sex.”

“I can hardly wait,” Justin laughed as Brian pulled him across the bed. He ran into the bathroom feeling so light and free and happy that he wasn’t sure his feet touched the floor.

Brian was right behind him watching that fabulous ass bounce ahead of him. However, he couldn’t explain the warm feelings that seemed to be radiating through him, and they had nothing to do with sex. But the sex was good too, no, make that great. Brian turned on the shower and drew his blond companion into the tiled enclave. The warm water sprayed over them, as Brian leaned down and kissed Justin passionately. He picked up a bar of soap and started to lather Justin’s chest. The blue eyes sparkled with amusement before turning dark with lust as Brian’s hand moved lower.

“I think I’m going to like shower sex,” Justin gasped as he felt Brian’s soapy hand enclose his length.

“I know you’re going to like it,” Brian replied with that smirk.

He then proceeded to show Justin how satisfying an orgasm on rather slippery tile could be.

When they emerged from the bathroom some time later, Justin was giggling and Brian was trying to tickle him. Justin managed to squiggle away from his tormentor. He turned and looked across the bedroom. He stopped dead in his tracks.

“What?” Brian asked as he came to an abrupt halt by crashing into the back of a rigid Justin Taylor, and not rigid in a good way. “What’s wrong?” Brian asked when he got no answer.

“Where … where did you get that?” Justin asked pointing across the bed.

“What? What the fuck are you talking about?” Brian asked in bewilderment. He couldn’t figure out what Justin could be referring to, what had him so concerned?

“That sketch! Where did you get that sketch?”

“I don’t know,” Brian lied. He remembered using almost his last hundred dollars to buy it at the GLC art show.

“You … you bought it,” Justin gasped in wonderment.

“Yes, I bought it,” Brian said with a frown. “So what?”

“It’s mine!”

“Yours? I paid for the fucking thing,” Brian corrected his guest.

“No, no, I don’t mean that I own it. I mean that I drew it.”

“What?”

“I drew that sketch. I submitted it to the GLC art show. It was the first thing I ever sold as an artist,” Justin gasped. “And you bought it!”

“Yes, I bought it,” Brian said slowly. He couldn’t figure out why that revelation made him feel so unsettled. Somehow he had picked the work of Justin Taylor out of everything else at that art show. And now the artist was standing here in his bedroom, and he had just fucked him. What the hell did that mean?

“Do you know what it is?” Justin asked finally dragging his eyes away from the sketch. He looked into Brian’s eyes, the ones depicted so accurately in the picture.

“It’s a pair of eyes,” Brian smirked.

“But do you know whose eyes they are?”

Brian frowned. “No, should I? They don’t look like yours.”

“They’re not mine, you idiot, they’re yours,” Justin laughed.

“What? How the fuck can they be mine?” Brian asked in bewilderment.

Justin started to laugh and he kept laughing, as the absurdity of this discovery became crazier and crazier the more he thought about it. He laughed and laughed until he collapsed onto the bed in a paroxysm of hilarity. Brian had bought a sketch of his own eyes without realizing what they were. He had bought a sketch of Justin’s without remembering the man or rather the boy who had drawn it. Brian had been at the art show at the GLC where Justin had waited for so long for him to arrive. And then Justin had left, having given up any hope that his Brian was going to attend the event.

When Justin finally got a little control of himself, he looked up to see Brian standing in front of the sketch staring at the eyes. “What are you doing?” Justin asked as he tried to catch his breath and not succumb to the hiccups. Laughter sometimes caused him to have that annoying reaction, and he did not want the hiccups now.

“I always found these eyes fascinating,” Brian said thoughtfully. “I’ve talked to them thousands of times since I bought this sketch,” he admitted, half talking to himself.

“You did?”

“I thought they looked familiar, but that the eyes might be my own never crossed my mind.”

“Can you see it now?” Justin asked watching Brian in fascination.

“Yeah, I can.”

“You have beautiful eyes,” Justin said softly.

Brian turned to look at Justin who was lying on his bed a towel wrapped around his hips. “I think this revelation calls for another fuck,” Brian smirked.

“My sentiments exactly,” Justin giggled before Brian pounced on him.



*****



Brian blinked his eyes and realized that there was daylight streaming through the curtains of the loft. He glanced at the alarm clock beside the bed. It was almost nine o’clock in the morning. He rubbed his eyes and then dropped his arm to the side. It came into contact with something soft and warm. Brian turned his head and saw a sleeping Justin Taylor lying beside him.

Brian’s cock responded immediately, as his brain remembered all the things they had done the night before. Brian had rarely found a partner more insatiable than he was, but Justin Taylor had actually worn him out. Brian reached below the sheet and rubbed his hard dick. It was still tender from the workout it had received from Justin’s ass. Brian smiled as he thought about the beautiful bottom of the man beside him. There had never been another ass quite like that one.

“What are you smiling at?” Justin asked making Brian start. Brian immediately brought his hand out from under the sheet.

“I can take care of that for you,” Justin said rolling towards Brian and sliding his hand under the sheet.

“Uh,” Brian gasped as Justin’s hand closed around him. “Be careful. I’m watching.” Brian cocked his head towards the sketch that still stood atop the dresser.

Justin giggled and Brian felt himself grow harder. “I could turn it so it’s facing the other way … if you’re shy,” Justin teased.

“You think I’m shy after what we did last night?”

“You remember last night?” Justin asked with a grin.

“Yes, don’t you?”

“It’s all kind of a blur of ripped clothing and sizzling kisses and fucking almighty orgasms.”

“Sounds like you remember it pretty well,” Brian chuckled. “I have a very similar memory.”

“That’s good,” Justin said as he continued to stroke Brian’s cock.

“Do you think you have another almighty orgasm in you?” Brian asked his tongue in his cheek.

“Oh yeah! You?”

“Halfway there already,” Brian bragged.

“Then I better stop until I catch up to you.” Justin’s hand released Brian’s cock.

“Oh no you don’t!” Brian replied. He rolled over pinning Justin beneath him. He began rutting against the man, feeling the delicious friction his movements caused on their swelling cocks. “I’m ready if you are,” Brian whispered nipping at Justin’s neck and ear.

“My ass is too sore to care. Go for it,” Justin said with a gasp as Brian rubbed hard against him.

“I intend to fuck you so hard that you won’t be able to walk until midway through next week.”

“You think you can do that?” Justin challenged.

“Or I’ll die trying.”

“As I said a minute ago, go for it.”

Brian shoved himself further down Justin’s body. His lips latched onto one of Justin’s nipples. He sucked and pulled at it until Justin whimpered and grabbed at Brian’s back. He gave the brown bud a sharp nip before switching over to the other one. By the time he had finished working on it, Justin was very hard and breathing heavily. Brian propped himself up on his elbows and looked into the blue eyes.

“What?” Justin gasped. “Why are you stopping?”

“Just enjoying the view.”

Justin giggled. “You’re nuts.”

“Yeah, I probably am.”

“I meant that you’re nuts in only the best way.”

“There’s a good way to be nuts?”

“Sure, you’re doing a great job of it,” Justin grinned.

With a deft and obviously practiced skill, Brian flipped Justin onto his stomach and leaned over him. “This nut is going to fuck your ass off.”

“I can hardly wait,” Justin gasped as he felt Brian’s finger probe his still raw ass.

“You don’t back down, do you?”

“Not so’s you’d notice,” Justin replied boldly, as he heard Brian rip a condom packet open.

“This is the last time for now. You need to take care of that ass. We don’t want to destroy it on our first night together,” Brian said.

“You mean there will be other nights?” Justin couldn’t help asking.

“Many!” Brian drove in shoving all air from Justin’s body and any further discussion right out of his mind.

Brian grasped Justin around the waist and hoisted him higher. He plastered himself along Justin’s back as he drove further into the body beneath him. He wanted to be consumed by Justin’s ass. If he could only go deep enough and hard enough, who knew what he might find? He had already discovered that he felt things with Justin Taylor that he had never experienced before. He couldn’t help but wonder if he would ever experience them again … with someone else. His body fit perfectly along Justin’s back. His rhythm was matched exactly by Justin’s forward and back movements. Everything was … just as it should be.

As he pumped into Justin, a disturbing thought ran through Brian’s mind. He didn’t want to experience these things with anyone else. He wasn’t sure that would ever be possible, and even if it was, he didn’t think he would want it. He had exactly what he wanted right beneath him.

“Fuck!” Brian gasped as that thought hit him.

“Oh yeah,” Justin moaned as Brian continued his onslaught. “Yes! Right there.”

Brian felt Justin pushing back, meeting Brian’s forceful thrusts with opposing ones of his own. Justin’s hole closed around his cock, so tight and so sweet. Brian moaned as he felt himself ready to shoot.

“Fuck, Justin.”

“Yeah, fuck and double fuck,” Justin cried as he shot all over the bed. He clamped down on Brian’s cock and felt his lover fall over the edge with him. They collapsed together on the bed lost to all conscious thought, eyes closed, with stars spinning out of control through their heads.

After a few minutes, Brian shifted and rolled off the smaller man. “You okay?” he asked.

“Yeah, I’m good, very good,” Justin yawned.

“Let’s rest for a bit,” Brian suggested pulling the sheets over them once again.

“’Kay,” Justin agreed as he dozed off thinking that he never wanted this day to end.