- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Thank you to Annie, Sally and Kim for being GREAT betas for this first time writer!

DISCLAIMER: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

CHAPTER 1

Brian's POV

I should feel good, right? Everything is the way it should be.... so why do I feel so out of sorts? Maybe because I am happy? But I've been content for a while now. Justin came home, that was a surprise. I didn't think it would happen, so I had resigned myself to being alone for the rest of my life. It wasn't that I didn't believe in love anymore, but I had already found my love, and he moved to NYC. But I digress, Justin came home, so I was happy. Kinnetik was doing well, of course, so that was a positive as well. Eventually, Lindsay and Mel moved back home which completed my, dare I say, joy. Having my son, Gus, home again tops everything off. So why can't I feel at ease? I feel like I am waiting for the other shoe to drop... like it is too good right now. Something must be on the horizon.

 

I try to put it out of my head and continue on with my day. It is a slow day at Kinnetik, so lunch at the Diner sounds like a fine idea. I'll call Justin and see if he is free to meet. Any chance I get to see him, I'll take. Justin just finished some work in the studio and is free, so we decide to meet in an hour.

 

He knows me too well sometimes. He must be able to tell I am antsy about something. Before I can leave to go meet him, there is a knock on the office door and Justin walks in. No words are spoken before he drops to his knees at my desk and unzips my pants. I decide to just go with it and my head falls back. Justin means business as he doesn't start slow to tease me, he dives in, taking me as deep as he can as I feel my cock hit the back of his throat which causes me to almost growl. He is a master at anything to do with my cock. His hand starts to roll my balls in his hand as he continues to pleasure me, swallowing my entire length. God the talent that man has! I'm not going to be able to last too long, so I just let it flow... after only a few more thrusts and swallows, I'm cumming down Justin's throat as he moans in his own delight. I love that he enjoys this as much as I do.

 

Once I regain my bearings, I look down and he is just looking up at me with a huge Sunshine smile on his face. He says "I've seen how distracted you've been. Something has been on your mind, so I thought maybe I could clear your mind for a short while at least". "How do you always know JUST what I need, Sunshine?" "I've read the Brian Kinney handbook, remember? I think I've even written some of it at this point." "I knew there was a reason why I kept you around," I replied with a tongue in cheek smirk.

 

Now that my mind is solely focused on Justin, I decide that the blow job was just the beginning. I quickly get to my feet grabbing him by the hand and swiftly spin him around and have his pants unbuttoned and unzipped by the time he can grab the desk. Within a minute, I am on my knees with my tongue thrusting into his tight ass. He grabs onto the desk tighter as the sensations my tongue cause hit him full force. He has draped his body across my desk and has his hands gripping the opposite side's edge to steady himself. He starts to thrust back into my tongue so that I am fully fucking him while lubricating him and relaxing his hole. I add a finger and not too slowly add a second finger to further stretch him and get him ready for the pounding I have in mind.

 

I can't get enough of him. His smell, his taste and his heat just drive me wild. I never thought one man would be enough for me, but he proved how wrong I was. It took a while for me to realize that monogamy had more pros than cons. The biggest pro was that I get to take that ass completely now. I get to feel him with no barriers between us. I never imagined how AMAZING fucking him raw would feel, but I have to fight to maintain my control every time I enter him.

 

Now I can't hold back anymore, so I rise to my feet again and, without much warning, just line up my cock to his hole and push all the way in. I give him the shortest of minutes to adjust before I start pounding into him with abandon. I am thrusting so hard that my entire desk is moving with each thrust. Justin is pushing back with each thrust and shouting out words that make no coherent sense.

 

"Fuck, Gonna, God, Uhhhhh, Brian!" just random fuck words. I know this is going to be quick, so I move my hand to pump Justin's cock, but he slaps it away. He wants to come just from the friction of his cock and the desk and my cock repeatedly hitting his prostate. It doesn't take long before I can feel the tingling start at the base of my spine. Just a few more thrusts and I am cumming deep inside of Justin. He screams out my name (that never gets old) as he cums all over my desk just seconds after I cum inside him.

 

I don't pull out right away. Neither of us likes that part. Once I start to get softer, I naturally fall out and I go into my private bathroom to get a towel to clean us up. I walk back to the desk where Justin has not moved at all. If I couldn't see his body rise and fall, I might think I fucked him to death. I see my cum dripping out of his ass and I just stare at it for a few moments before I start to clean him up.

 

After he is cleaned, I start to pull his pants up and he just stops me so he can put his hands on both sides of my face and looks at me then leans in and kisses me. It isn't a rushed kiss. It's tender and speaks more than words. He tells me he loves me with his kiss. He isn't afraid to say the words, but he doesn't just throw them around either. He has picked up my habit of showing rather than saying more often than not. I return the message in the kiss and then we both finish getting redressed and straightened out.

 

I look at my desk and see that the few files I had on my desk are now covered in his cum. At least it was just the folders and not the paperwork inside of them. Not that I would have changed how any of this transpired.

 

He looks at me and says, "Now I've worked up an appetite, let's get to lunch."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Justin's POV

Brian has been a bit out of sorts lately. There isn't any one thing I can pinpoint, but he seems to be waiting for something. I'm not even sure he knows what it is. The more I think about it, the more I start to put the pieces together. It has been so long, I don't think he has made the connection.

 

It is spring, Gus has been hinting, but not outright talking about it. I don't think it is conscious, but Gus hasn't directly spoken of it, but I know it is happening. It seems that I am the only one NOT walking on some kind of eggshells... even if they don't realize they are doing it.

 

I decide I will have to be the one that starts this conversation. I wait until after Brian is good and relaxed. I think our little pre-lunch delight should have accomplished that! Once we arrive at the diner and have ordered, I dive right in. "Brian, I think we are going to need to take Gus shopping soon." "Not that I don't like that idea, but why do you think so?"

 

"Gus is going to need a tuxedo, or have you not realized what is coming up?"

 

Brian's face goes a little pale when he suddenly realizes what I am talking about.

 

He pulls himself together quickly.

 

"Is it that time already? Are we sure he is going?"

 

"Yes, Brian, it is already time, and he hasn't told me, but I know he wants to go. I think he isn't talking to me about it because he thinks I will get upset or something, but I'm perfectly fine." I don't dare say I'm more worried about him, that he remembers it and I don't, so I follow his lead and just not discuss it.

 

"I know you're fine, Sunshine. It happened a long time ago."

 

"Brian, I want Gus to be able to enjoy this all for himself, not let my bashing do anything to lessen his PROM experience. Do I bring it up to him, or wait for him to come to me?" I don't have any clue how to handle this. There is no guidebook to tell me what I should do. I want this to be as painless as possible, especially for Brian.

 

"How about we go to the muncher's house tonight and have a talk with Gus. We can make sure he is even going before deciding the next step... if there is one." Brian decides.