- Text Size +

 

 


CHAPTER 3

 

A few weeks later Brian, Justin and Gus board the commuter plane to NYC. Brian doesn't do anything small, if they are going shopping, they are only shopping for the best, hence the trip to NYC to get Gus a tuxedo. Turns out, Steven had been anxiously waiting for Gus to ask him to prom. He knew about Ashley the entire time. Steven was patient enough and liked Gus enough to wait for Gus to figure it out for himself.

 

Seems like Gus only thought he was being sly as Ashley also knew about Steven. She knew that Gus was really gay and she was more than okay with that. She thought Gus was hot and figured she'd give it a shot, nothing ventured, nothing gained. When Gus agreed, she was ecstatic. She was going to get as much sex out of him while she could. When he finally spoke to her, she was happy he was being so nice and honest. She knew they would be great friends in the end.

 

After checking into the Waldorf, the three men venture down to Fifth Avenue to hit Brian's favorite label, Armani. Gus was so much like his father, so Brian knew what would look best on his son. Finding a tux for Gus was easy. Four hours and many thousands of dollars later, Brian had an updated wardrobe, and both Gus and Justin were tired and hungry.

 


The boys walk down to The Cozy Soup n' Burger for some good ole diner food. Brian wasn't thrilled that both of his guys enjoy this, but he is easily swayed by both of them. After lunch, Justin naturally wants to head to MoMa to immerse himself in some art to make up for the long hours of shopping, Gus wants to just wander around, and Brian decides to get a little bit of work done back at the hotel. They decide to meet up later tonight back at the hotel suite to decide on dinner.

 

While Justin is at MoMa, Gus comes up to him and wants to talk. They go to one of the quieter sections of the museum. Justin knows it isn't visited as often as the newer exhibits, so they will have better privacy to talk.

 

"What's up Gus?"


"I wanted to talk to you alone, if that's ok. I know you tell Dad everything, but I wanted it to be just us while I talked with you."


Justin led them to an exhibit hall that he wasn't surprised to find completely empty. He pointed Gus to a bench at the far end of the room. They both sit down to have the conversation.


"Of course, Gus. So, what did you want to talk about?"

 

"Bottoming." Gus says with his eyes down.

 

"What about it? Have you tried it yet? Sorry, I'll let you talk." Justin replied with a smile.

 

"I think I want to bottom for Steven, but I'm nervous. It isn't my thoughts from before. I don't think to be a man I have to top. I want to bottom, but I'm worried it is gonna hurt too much. Is that stupid?" Gus looked at the floor, slightly embarrassed at his own fear.

 

"Of course not. Isn't everything new a bit scary? You've done the topping, what do you think is going to happen when you bottom?"

 

"I know the basics of what is going to happen, duh! I just don't want to look foolish to Steven. I don't want to look like a pussy for being worried."

 

Justin looks at Gus and places his hand on Gus' shoulder. "Steven seems to care about you Gus. I'm sure he isn't going to do anything to hurt you. Honestly, it is going to hurt a bit. It always does, but that's part of it. It quickly turns into such pleasure. Also, being a bottom makes you a better top too! You will know how it feels when you do certain things, so you get both perspectives. It's normal to be nervous before your first time. I was scared shitless, but once I got into the moment, I got carried away in that. I think you'll be fine. Just relax and enjoy it. My biggest ‘bottoming' tip is to be relaxed. It will hurt a little more if you are tense and tightened up."

 

Gus returns Justin's gaze and smiles. "See, that's the kind of advice I need. Anymore bottoming tips?"

 

"No, I think you need to find your own tips. Did you need any tips to top?" Justin laughed. "You just need to get out of your own head and not worry so much about it. Be sure to be safe though. ALWAYS USE A CONDOM. I have to drop my bit of responsible words of parenting on you or I could lose my parenting card."

 

They both laugh at that, and Gus decides he had enough sex talk with Justin. Justin has a few more exhibits he wants to check out and Gus wants to go check out Times Square to see if anything interesting is happening, particularly if anything is filming there today. So they both head their separate ways.

 


Justin is the first to return to the suite. Brian is at the desk in the main room tending to his accounts. Justin can't help but gaze at Brian, with the concentration on his face, and appreciate that this gorgeous man is all his. Realizing they are alone, Justin saunters over to the desk and without even saying hello, begins to wrap his arms around Brian's neck while standing behind him and laying soft butterfly kisses to his neck. Brian stops what his is doing and just relaxes back into Justin's embrace. When Justin's arms start to wander lower to Brian's unbuttoned jeans, Brian has a quick shutter of breath as his excitement rises. Brian spins his chair around so he can taste those lips he hasn't kissed in at least a few hours. Justin slips onto Brian's lap moving his hands under Brian's shirt to remove the impeding clothing.

 


Now that the shirt is gone, Justin start kissing his way down to Brian's nipples. Slowly kissing, then sucking on the right nipple causing Brian to moan and arch his back forcing his nipple more into Justin's mouth. Justin moves onto the left nipple and again starts by kissing, but skips the sucking and moves right onto a terse bite, but soothes the nipple by following it up with soft laps of his tongue and kisses again.

 


As Justin caresses his nipples with his mouth, Brian's hands open Justin's pants. As Justin grinds against his lap Brian strokes Justin's quickly engorging cock. Unable to wait much longer, Justin jumps off of Brian's lap leaving Brian looking confused until Justin loses his pants and before he realizes it, Brians pants join them on the floor.

 

Justin gets back on Brian's lap not losing any momentum. Justin kisses Brian again as Brian's hands knead his ass with abandon. Justin pulls away slightly from the kiss and puts two fingers into Brian's mouth. Brian's eyes darken with the lust he feels as he knows what is coming. Once his fingers are dripping wet, Justin puts one finger into his tight hole as he starts to prep himself. It doesn't take long before his second finger and then a third join the first in stretching himself to be ready for Brian.

 


Quickly Justin removes his fingers from himself and lines up Brian's cock to enter him. Justin doesn't want it slow, he wants it hard and fast, so he drops himself onto Brian and feels himself filled up rapidly, causing him to gasp with pleasure. He catches his breath and wraps his hands around Brian's neck and takes charge by planting his feet on the floor and sets a quick, rough pace. Brian holds onto Justin's ass as he completely enjoys Justin taking charge. Sooner than he would like Brian can feel the signs that he is about to cum and moves his hand to stroke Justin's cock. Both men throw their heads back as they feel each other start to cum. As soon as they start to catch their breaths again, their lips meet and they convey so much without words as they have been able to do for years now.

 


As they get their bearings back, they hear the door to the suite close. Gus just looks at them and laughs.

 

"At least it seems like I missed the main show, but could you TRY to keep this in your bedroom for the rest of the weekend please? I have heard you guys go at it for years, but I don't know if I could handle actually seeing it happen."

 

Gus walked away shaking his head and giggling. He hopes he finds someone that he can be that happy with eventually in his life. He has seen happy and he has seen families who fight all the time. Gus definitely wants what his dads have. He knows it isn't and hasn't always been easy or perfect, but you can tell just by seeing them, that they are immensely happy and can get thru anything TOGETHER.

 


Brian and Justin both try to hide their laughs as Gus goes into his own room in the suite and then they get up, gather their clothes and decide to shower. Utterly relaxed and sated after a long, hot shower complete with mutual blowjobs, they emerge from the bedroom dressed and ready for dinner.