- Text Size +

 

 

 

 

Chapter 4


It is finally here, Prom Night. Gus is excited, the munchers are almost weepy, and Brian and Justin are running fashionably late, as usual. Mel and Linds are taking so many pictures, Gus is sure the media card should be out of room by now.

 

About 15 minutes after the time agreed on, Brian and Justin walk into Mel and Lindsay's house. Both look impeccable in elegant tuxedos of their own. "Ummm, you guys do know that it's Gus' prom night, not yours, right?" Lindsay says.

 

"Yes, we have our own plans tonight, thank you very much." Brian declares.

 

Once that is settled, Lindsay takes more pictures, now including Brian and Justin. Gus says, "That's enough, we have to get going so we don't miss the whole night." As he ushers Steven out the door before Lindsay tries to hug and kiss them again.

 

Lindsay blushes a bit but acquiesces. Gus and Steven get into the limo that Brian has booked them for the night and drive away.

 

Lindsay watches and starts to tear up. Mel consoles her wife and tells her, "You know he's gonna be fine. It's a rite of passage and Steven seems to be a great guy. They are going to have fun tonight, no need for us to worry. It's all part of him growing up."

 

Brian clears his throat to remind the girls that they are still here. "Weeelllll, love to stay and enjoy all the fun here, but we have much better things to do."


"What big plans do you have tonight?" Mel asks.

 

"Nothing that concerns you." Brian bites back. He just can't help himself when it comes to Mel. They get along much better now, but it seems they enjoy the bitterness when it is harmless. With that Brian and Justin get into their own limo for the night and head off.

 

Justin stayed quiet until they were alone, but now feels the need to ask, "Where ARE we going?"


"I decided we should get our night to remember after all." Justin still looks puzzled, so Brian continues, "I know you still don't remember your prom. And I don't mean the after part, but the actual prom. It has taken me a while, but I try to only remember that part now, so I thought we could give you a prom to remember as well." Justin smiles as he realizes where this is headed.


"So how do you propose we recreate the ridiculously romantic prom of my youth?"

 

"Don't worry; we are not going to upstage my son at his prom. I realized where Gus' prom was being held and I remember being there. There is a loft over the main dance floor; nobody will even know we're there." Brian remembers the night he won his advertising award and fucked the presenter from NYC after and how it was obscured from the public view. "I thought we could enjoy a nice dinner, and then we can spend some time dancing above the others and make you some good memories. In the process maybe overwrite some of my memories from that night. I never want to forget our dance that night, but I wouldn't particularly mind forgetting the rest of the evening."


**********


Gus and Steven make out almost the entire way to the hotel. The closer they get the more nervous Gus becomes. Everyone seems to know that he and Steven are now a couple, but he still has nerves in the back of his mind. It isn't talked about much, but he realizes, the stories about Justin's prom have kind of gotten to him.


He asks Steven, "Are you nervous?"


"No, why would I be nervous? Everyone knows we are together and nobody seems to have a problem with it. Are you nervous?"


Gus doesn't answer right away. He looks at Steven and starts to tell him the story of Justin's prom. As he finishes, Gus looks down and realizes Steven is holding his hand.

 

"Holy shit! That's awful, but Justin is ok now? For the most part anyway?"

 

"Yeah, I mean, he still gets problems with his hand and headaches, but mostly him and my Dad have figured out ways to deal with it when things happen. I know that isn't going to happen to us, but I just wanted you to know why I have this little bit of anxiety." Gus explains.


Steven slides closer to Gus, and puts his arm around him. "I totally get it, do you want to skip the prom? I would completely understand."


Gus looks at Steven and smiles so big, ALMOST a sunshine smile. "No, I definitely want to go to prom... with you! I just wanted you to know what was going on in my head. I'm very proud and excited to walk in with you."


The limo arrives at the hotel and the driver opens the door for the two boys to get out. They share one more kiss before they get out. They walk into the prom hand in hand both wearing bright smiles. Once they get to their table, they settle in. The dinner is, as expected, awful. Time for the fun to begin... the music gets louder as the dance floor fills up. Gus and Steven head up and start dancing along with the rest of their class.


When the music changes to the first slow song of the night, Gus takes the lead and wraps his hands around Steven's waist and they start to dance. After the dance ends, the boys walk to get a drink. They see Ashley. She looks beautiful in her blue gown. They all smile and say hi to each other. When the next song starts, Gus looks at Steven and Steven nods to answer the unasked question. Gus then asks Ashley to dance. She smiles again as they walk to the dance floor.


Steven watches as Gus dances with Ashley. Her date is not as happy, but doesn't do anything to step in. Gus and Ashley enjoy their dance. They talk a little bit and she tells Gus that he looks great with Steven. Gus is glad they had the dance, he is glad they are friends.


Gus and Steven spend the rest of the night together, dancing and having fun with friends.


**********


After dinner, they arrive at the hotel. Justin is almost nervous, but he's more excited. He has always been sad that he can't remember what he has been told was "the most romantic" dance. He was disappointed that the flashes of memories he did get back were only from the actual bashing, not the best part of the evening. Now was his chance. He was so grateful that Brian thought to do this for him, for them both really.

 

When Brian brings him to the balcony, Justin sees a table has been set up for them, champagne included and the décor matches the prom going on beneath them. He really did think of everything. After enjoying a glass of only the best bubbly, Brian and Justin start to dance. After a short while, a slow song began, and they fit together perfectly as they sway to the music. Justin is so relaxed and is enjoying himself so much, he didn't even realize when the song changed, but Brian did.

 

This was NOT expected. Why would they play this song? It was apparently remade by Michael Buble, unbeknownst to them, but here it is all the same. The opening notes of Save the Last Dance reach Brian and his body stiffens immediately. Justin puts his hand on Brian's cheek and he relaxes a bit.

 

"Let's keep enjoying this night. The song can't take away from it." Justin explains. As they resume dancing, something starts to happen. Justin sees flashes. But unlike when he saw flashes of the bashing, these made him feel peace and overwhelming love. Brian could sense something was going on. He stops and looks at Justin. Justin's smile grew to even bigger than the usual Sunshine smile.


Brian was confused, but Justin begins to explain. "I don't quite know how to explain it, but I think I can remember now. Not all of it... yet, but I can remember how I felt. I have flashes of how we looked, but I can actually remember how I felt during that dance. I feel joy, excitement and love. I remember YOUR love. You figured out you loved me then, didn't you?" He finishes with a smile.

 

Brian looks tenderly into Justin's eyes. Holding Sunshine's face in his hands, he starts, "I never expected to feel as happy as I did when I was with you that night. I didn't worry about what anyone thought, just how I felt and how you made me feel. Even if I didn't fully acknowledge it, I think I knew then what love was supposed to feel like. But then when that asshole Hobbs attacked you, I fell back into my mindset that love didn't exist for me... that the bashing was my punishment for thinking love could happen to me. I know it was selfish of me to only think of how I felt at that time, but in my mind, if you hadn't met me, you would have been safe. It had been my fault that you got hurt. I know better now. You have made me realize the truth many times over since then. Don't worry Sunshine; I'm not going to regress back to the old me." Brian stated matter of factly.

 

Justin is so proud of Brian in this moment. Brian spoke so openly now, to Justin anyway, that he ALMOST forgot how closed off he used to be. Justin remembers when Brian would never speak of his feelings and definitely would avoid the bashing at all costs, but here he is being so open.

 

"I love you so much. Just when I think it doesn't get better, you prove me wrong. You were able to give me back my prom. Well, the most important parts of it anyway. Remembering how loved I was that night is the best gift you have ever given me, AND you have now given me a second prom full of wonderful memories. Thank you Brian."


Justin then kisses Brian slowly. They have a language all their own of just kisses. Brian understands and returns the kiss.


When they stop kissing they walk to the banister and look down onto the prom. It takes a few minutes, but they soon find Gus and Steven enjoying a dance together. Both boys look so happy and it relieves both men to see the other students so nonchalant about seeing two boys dancing together. Brian and Justin are both comforted to know that times truly have changed since Justin's prom.


Having accomplished his goal of making new memories and the added bonus of remembering the good times, Brian suggests they leave to continue where that kiss was heading, but not in a room full of teenagers. Recognizing the lust in Brian's eyes, Justin grabs Brian's hand and leads him quickly out of the hotel.


Once inside the limo, Justin almost attacks Brian. They are both so overwhelmed with the events of the night, that this isn't going to take long. It was just the beginning of the night after all. Justin starts to climb into Brian's lap, but Brian puts a halt to that.

 

Brian undoes Justin's pants and pulls them down in almost no time. He immediately removes his own pants as well, and then surprises Justin by climbing onto HIS lap. Before Justin could realize what was going on, Brian lines up Justin's cock with his own hole and lowers himself slowly feeling every inch of Justin stretch and fill him up. Justin wants to watch, but the ecstasy is just too much for him at this moment. He throws his head back and tries to calm himself or he is going to cum without any additional stimulation.

 

Brian puts his hands on Justin's face bringing him back to the moment. Brian lowers himself until he has all of Justin inside him. Not taking much time to adjust, Brian starts raising and lowering himself onto Justin's cock at an ever increasing pace. Justin is at Brian's mercy and he loves it. Only a few more thrusts and Brian is cumming, screaming Justin's name. Justin is cumming right behind him, without his cock ever being touched.

 

When they finally make it home, there are both dressed and can't stop touching each other. Definitely a night neither will EVER forget.

 

 

The End.
cookiebun is the author of 9 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 2 members. Members who liked Happy Ending also liked 619 other stories.