- Text Size +

MEL


I know Brian wanted me to wait, but Lindsay came in, upset that he blew up at her. I took her to the bedroom and explained that what Michael had told her was a ‘misunderstanding’, wasn’t that simple. When I explained what I knew, I had to keep ahold of her before she did exactly what Brian didn’t want her to do.


“That piece of shit. Do you realize what that would have done to Gus, much less Brian? Gus would have had to live without his father because fucking Michael can’t get over the fact that Brian didn’t love him the way he wanted. It’s not the end of the goddamn world, you move on and find the person who loves you and you see that what you wanted wasn’t as good as what you have with the person who makes you whole,” She ranted.


I couldn’t help smiling at her when she talked about us that way. Lindsay loved Brian and I knew it was more than as a friend, but she loves me more. I wanted us to have another baby, but maybe it’s time for us to do it without involving other people. I looked up to see her packing a bag.


“What are you doing?” I ask her.


“Just making sure we’re ready to go tomorrow. We need to see your family and get back so Brian can work. I want to be here if Michael tries to show up. I’ll show the little shit that he might think Brian will let him get away with what he did, but I’m not going to let him.” She told me.


“The flight out isn’t until tomorrow, why not enjoy the day at the beach with our son. And please give Brian space, because he needs to not have everyone talking about this.” I told her.


“Crap, I might have blocked him from enjoying the neighbor,” She told me, groaning into my shoulder.


“If he wants him, you can’t stop him,” I told her.


She told me she wanted to change, so I went down to the beach looking for Gus. I found him and Tobey giggling together at Brian, who kept watching said neighbor.


BRIAN


The shit could surf. What can’t he do? I watched as he got to the shore and hopped off the board, as if it’s that easy. Then a fucking muscle head comes over and hugs him. I looked down at my chest and I might not have his muscle mass, but I could compete with that. The guy looks over at me and comes over to introduce himself, as if he didn’t have his hands all over Justin a minute ago. Am I really acting like this?


“Hi, Justin said you planned to join us tomorrow night. I’m Ben,” He told me, holding out his hand that just touched Justin.


“Brian,” I answered him, letting him shake my hand.


“So, you finally stopped growling at Justin,” He laughed.


Justin started digging around the sand, and Tobey and Gus took off to see what he was doing. Justin said something to them and the kids took off into the house, coming out with buckets and shovels. I turned to see Paul and Murph going over there and wanted to ask why they weren’t working, but realized it might sound strange since I’m out here. Cynthia came out and went over to Mel, and whatever she said to her had Mel running for the house. I went to see what was going on.


“Lindsay took off in a taxi a couple of minutes ago,” Cynthia told me.


I ran to see why Mel acted like something was wrong. She was on her phone telling Lindsay to call her. I waited until she stopped yelling to ask what was going on.


“I told Lindsay. I know you said to wait, but she didn’t understand why you were so angry. I made the mistake of kicking Michael out while she was upstairs with Gus last night. I didn’t want to say anything to her until you gave me the okay, so I acted like Michael left because he wanted to, not because I threatened to kick his ass. I don’t know what she’s doing,” She told me.


“Probably what you didn’t,” I told her, not caring if Lindsay did what I haven’t had the chance too.


“Brian, I don’t want to bail her ass out. Lindsay was pissed,” She told me.


“Please, this is Lindsay, she’s most likely just going to bitch him out,” I told her, walking to my office to call and stop her. I plan to handle Michael, but not until after I come home.


“Hey, I’m just going shopping, tell Mel to quit worrying,” She told me, hanging up and turning off the phone.


I called Emmett, because I have a feeling the shopping is going to be in Pittsburgh.


“Did the girls tell you we were coming early? Teddy said we needed a vacation and my ass needs a tan anyway,” He told me.


“I talked to Mel. We have a problem that is likely to fly there today,” I told him, checking to see if any flights out were headed to Pittsburgh.


“Mel and I tried last night to get people to talk. We talked to all of Babylon and anybody around. No one would say anything,” He told me.


“Thanks for trying, but Lindsay’s on the warpath right now,” I told him.


“Good. Someone needs to set him straight. He's running around acting like what he did wasn’t a big deal,” Emmett told me.


“Just keep her from killing him. I plan to do worse, and won't be able to if he's dead,” I told him, hanging up. I laid my head on my desk, tired of talking about it.


I saw Justin walking into the garage and went to see what he was doing. He was on his hands and knees pulling out boxes. I closed the door and locked it. He needed to understand that nothing about him made me think fling. I stood behind him as he reached to the back of the bottom shelf not realizing I was there with him. He pulled out a box and started taking things out before he turned to see me standing there. I watched as he crawled to me and ran his hands up my legs. He pulled my zipper down and pulled me out, licking the crown of my cock. I ran my hands over his blond hair and stared into his amazing eyes. I closed my eyes when he took me all the way to the root and opened them to see Michael looking at me. I woke up shaking and ran out of my office, trying to figure out where to go. Justin was walking up towards the house and I grabbed his hand and pulled him into my house and straight to my room. I held him just to wipe out that dream.


“Please. Just let me do this,” I whispered.


“Whatever it is, it’ll be okay,” He whispered back, holding me tighter.


I held on as he walked us to the bed and laid down. I laid with my back to him and he put his arms around me. It didn’t make me uncomfortable, which it always did when anyone else did it. I could feel that he was affected by being close to me.


“Ignore it, it’s just saying hello,” He joked.


I turned over and leaned over him. “Why are you so resistant?” I asked him.


“I don’t want you to break my heart. I think you could,” He told me honestly.


“So could you,” I told him, kissing him.


I didn’t do more because I didn’t want to turn this into a reason he thought I was only looking for a piece of ass. We stayed intertwined with each other. I had my head on his chest and could smell the ocean on him. He ran his hand through my hair, not saying anything. I fell asleep and didn’t dream. I woke up alone, with a note on the bed.


Brian,


I had to go cook. Your son was demanding food and I couldn’t resist the cuteness that is Gus. When you get up I put a chicken avocado Asian wrap in your refrigerator. I’m here if you need to talk.


~Justin


Normally I would treat him like shit because I didn’t like people seeing what he saw. I didn’t, because I couldn’t treat what he did for me as anything but him giving a shit about me.


LINDSAY


I got off the plane and managed to slip out of the airport without Emmett catching me. Michael wasn’t going to get away with coming to my house and acting like he gave a shit about Gus when he almost killed my son’s father. I got a taxi and told him to go a block over from Michael’s apartment. I pulled out something that might seem ridiculous, but you know, I just wanted him to have to tell the cops he got beat up by a dildo. Michael wasn’t home so I waited by his building. He came walking up half an hour later.


“Michael,” I called out.


“Lindsay, I thought you and Mel were gone?” He asked me.


“I had to wait, I needed to tell you something,” I told him, following him into the apartment.


“What?” He asked after closing the door.


I didn’t say anything, I just hit him with the monster cock that I bought before getting on the plane. It wouldn’t kill him, but it would definitely hurt.


“Fuck Lindsay, what the hell are you doing?” He asked, blocking his face.


“I’m just giving you a cock that won’t care that you’re a worthless piece of shit,” I told him, swinging again.


I chased him all over his apartment, smacking him with it. I threw it at his door when he locked himself in his room. “Call the cops, I’ll tell them what I just beat your ass with, you know, a cock that can’t say no to you. The way Brian couldn’t when you drugged him with something that could have killed him,” I yelled and left the apartment, heading for the taxi that I told to wait. I was on the flight back when I started to feel better.


JUSTIN


When Brian stood on the deck in the middle of the night, I got up, took off my shirt and pants and grabbed a board. He didn’t even talk, just followed me out. We sat in the water, watching the land while the ocean calmed him. I was in trouble because I realized, unlike Blake, when Brian left, he would take a part of me with him.


He reached his hand out and I took it, thinking that I could at least give the villain a face now.