- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Many thanks to Philflam for the beta.

Author's Chapter Notes:

For Sandi, on her birthday.

 

 

Birthday Surprise


By Melina Catts

 




Justin was having one of those dreams again.  


Lying in his bed in New York, he dreamt of Brian’s hands on him, caressing his body; of Brian’s lips kissing his skin; Brian’s tongue running down his spine.


Justin felt himself being pulled to consciousness, but resisted waking, as he wanted to stay in dreamland with Brian.  Since moving to New York it seemed to him that his dreams were all he had.  He lived in a rundown apartment that overlooked squalor.  He worked the evening shift as a waiter at a restaurant on the other side of the world, or so it seemed.  It took him three different buses to get there, but the tips were good.  He spent his afternoons painting, or pounding the pavement trying to get galleries to look at his work.  He had only made it back to Pittsburgh once since he had moved here. Brian had been to see him twice.  Other than that, he had his dreams.


One of which he was enjoying right now. In his dream Brian was running his tongue up and down his spine, each time going just a little lower and a little closer to Justin’s hole.  Justin felt his cock growing hard under him as he lay on his stomach, his legs spread out across his bed.


Finally Brian’s tongue dipped down far enough to graze across Justin’s quivering bud.  It was almost too much.  Justin thrust himself against his sheets trying to get some friction on his cock.  


“Justin,” Brian sighed in his ear.  “Wake up.”


“Mmmm,” Justin moaned trying to stay in his dream.


“Justin,” Brian’s voice called again.  Justin’s eyes fluttered open. “Hey,” Brian said.


Justin turned his head to stare into Brian’s hazel eyes.  “Brian.  I was dreaming of you.”


“You were?  What was I doing?”


Justin’s skin flushed as his recalled his dream.  “I can’t say.”


“Maybe this?” Brian asked, pushing Justin back down on his stomach and running his tongue down Justin’s spine.  “And this?” He parted Justin’s cheeks and probed his tongue against his hole.  “Was that in your dream?”


“Yeah,” Justin sighed.  “Don’t stop.”


“Yeah?  You like that?”


“Yeah,” Justin begged. “Please.”  He heard Brian’s chuckle and then he felt his warm breath on him and his tongue making lazy circles around his awaiting orifice.


Finally Brian pulled his cheeks back and pushing his tongue up inside Justin.  “Ohhh,” Justin cried out.  “Oh God, Brian.  Fuck me, please.  Fuck me senseless.”


He heard the rustle behind him and knew that Brian was making quick work of shedding his clothes and donning a condom.   Then Justin felt Brian reach under him, pulling him up on his hands and knees.  


“Come on, give me some good access,” Brian said.


Justin leaned back on his knees, pushing his ass in the air.  He felt Brian’s finger at his entrance, opening him up with a well lubed finger.  “Oh fuck, Brian.  I’m ready, just fuck me already,” Justin complained.


He felt Brian then, at his hole, and then the burn as Brian pushed in home.   Home, that’s how Justin always thought of it.  This was home.  He and Brian united as one.  


Brian began sliding in and out, pounding faster and harder, stroking over Justin’s prostate with every thrust.  Justin reached up to fist his dick, only to have Brian slap his hand away and take Justin’s cock in his own hand, pumping him with the same rhythm.


“Justin,” Brian sighed in his ear.  “You feel so warm, so tight. Oh fuck, Justin, I can’t hold it.”


Justin could feel Brian’s cock grow harder as he grew closer to his climax.  Justin was right there with him.  Just hearing Brian’s voice in his ear was enough to send him to his release.  Besides, there was no reason to hold back.  Brian was here, that meant they could do this over and over again, until they could go no more.  Justin let go and let his climax take him, his ass clamping down on Brian causing Brian to call out in his own orgasm.   


Justin’s legs gave out and they collapsed in a pile onto the bed.  After a few moments to catch their breath Justin rolled out from under Brian.  “It’s really you?”


“None other.  Were you expecting someone else?”

“No.  I wasn’t expecting anyone.  What are you doing here, Brian?  Why didn’t you tell me you were coming?”


“Because,” Brian explained, “if I told you it wouldn’t have been a surprise.  Happy Birthday.”


“But it’s not my birthday.”


“It’s not?” Brian looked puzzled.


“Not for another month.”


“Oh… well,” Brian looked into Justin’s eyes sheepishly.  “Surprise anyway.”


Justin fell back laughing on the bed.  “Brian.  You are too much.”


“No I’m not.  I’m just enough, Sunshine,” then asked, “So we can just pretend it’s your birthday, can’t we?”


“Sure, why not?”




03/07



The End.
Mellina Catts is the author of 7 other stories.