- Text Size +



Tool Belt Man

Chapter 1



"In the year 2525
If man is still alive
If woman can survive
They may find…

In the year 3535…"

Justin let the words of the old song wash over him. He had listened to this old digital tape time and time again. It spoke of a bleak future where man might very well not survive. He could see that happening. It was only 2050, but the world might never make it to 2525. He sure as hell wouldn't.

He leaned his head back against the pillows on his bed. His hand came around his stomach and held on. He felt the wave of nausea begin to rise and he made a beeline for the bathroom. He managed to get to the toilet as the remnants of the skimpy lunch he had eaten came up.

When he was through he closed the lid of the toilet and flushed. He stuck his head under the tap and sucked some water to rinse his mouth. This constant throwing up was the worst part of his condition. He could deal with the other symptoms but the nausea really interfered with his work and was extremely unpleasant.

Justin walked back into the bedroom and slumped down on the bed. He had hit repeat on the sound system and the same song began again. He listened to the words and a tear fell silently. He wondered what the hell he was thinking. Why was he putting up with all this shit? He could end it quickly enough, but then he truly would have nothing to live for.

He thought back over the last three years, over his entire life. He was only twenty years old but he felt like a hundred some days. When he had been born the world was already at war. After 911, that infamous day in American history, the planet had gone crazy. The U.S. had invaded Iraq and alienated the Muslim world. There had been terrorist attack after terrorist attack. Troops had been sent all over the world. Chemical and nuclear devices had been used, killing millions and leading to who knew what terrible consequences in the future.

Most of the men in the world had been destroyed either in warfare or by chemicals that decimated straight men. For some reason the chemicals had not killed off gay men, but they had caused some unforeseen changes in them, and Justin was a living example of that.

Despite the world chaos his parents had managed to maintain a fairly good lifestyle for Justin and his sister Molly. His father worked in the munitions industry and there was high demand for his products. They had had a nice house in the suburbs of Pittsburgh until that fateful day over three years ago. His parents and Molly had gone to visit his grandparents in New York. Justin had stayed home to do some painting and catch up on his schoolwork. The dirty bomb that was unleashed on New York City killed millions and wiped out over half of the state, his whole family included.

Justin felt the tears roll down his cheeks. He thought about his mother, a beautiful blonde woman that he sometimes had trouble picturing these days. He remembered her smile that could warm him down to the tips of his toes. He missed her so much. He had no one to love or to love him, at least not until four months from now. Maybe then…

Justin grabbed his stomach and ran to the bathroom. He didn't quite make it to the toilet in time and he vomited all over the tiles falling to his knees and finishing throwing up into the toilet bowl. He leaned his head on the seat and let the tears flow. He wanted someone so bad. He wanted to be loved and looked after. He wanted to feel safe and secure … for himself and for his unborn baby. He clutched his stomach knowing that in four months his daughter would be born and she would be beautiful. He would love her and take care of her. He would name her Jennifer … Jenny, after his mother. If only he had someone to love him like he would love Jenny then everything would be perfect.

He dragged himself up and grabbed the rags from under the sink. He cleaned up the mess he had made and rinsed out the rags. He would probably need them again before he was done. When he had tidied up, he made his way back to his bed leaning against the pillows and stretching out. He could see the blue sky outside his window. It looked nice and normal.

It was afternoon and the nausea should be over. He hoped nothing bad was happening inside him. He'd stay still on the bed for awhile and see if it passed. The song cycled and started to play again.

Justin closed his eyes and thought about how he had ended up here in the Quoin. His parents had had insurance but with all the death and war many insurance companies had gone bankrupt including the one that should have paid him benefits. He had tried to keep up the mortgage on their house but finally he had been evicted and had lived on the streets for several weeks until he had met Billy.

Billy was a hustler at the Quoin. He had told Justin that he could have food and a place to sleep if he'd come trick there. Justin had been reluctant, but Billy had persuaded him to talk to Manny who owned the old Paradise Hotel which had become the Quoin. Manny had been very fatherly towards Justin, liking the lad's manners which were considerably better than most of the boys who worked at the Quoin. He had offered Justin a room and all the tricks he could handle.

Justin had developed some interesting techniques with rimming and blowjobs. That resulted in many repeat customers who wanted only him. He had earned quite a good income until two months ago.

He thought back to that night. There was no way to explain what happened. Nobody was really to blame. The trick had been a little rough but nothing that Justin couldn't handle or hadn't had to deal with before. The man had wanted anal intercourse and Justin had agreed. The trick, funny he couldn't remember his name, had really gotten into it, ramming him mercilessly. But Justin had been treated worse. He didn't think anything of it until the guy had finally cum. He thought something didn't feel right. When the trick pulled out, he could feel the cum dripping from his ass and he knew the condom had broken. The trick was horrified at what had happened probably worrying that he had gotten AIDS or some other terrible thing from Justin.

Justin had been tested for HIV and had come up negative. He was sure the trick would too, although he never saw him again. The surprising part was when the doctor called a week or two later to tell Justin that he was pregnant. Justin laughed in his face when he went to the doctor's office. The doctor patiently explained that this was a new phenomenon that had been occurring more and more often lately. It seemed that some mutation had taken place that now enabled men to get pregnant and deliver a baby rectally. It had something to do with all the contamination and devastation of the species. It was some new kind of adaptation.

Justin had been floored. The doctor told him that the baby could be aborted any time up to the start of the third month of pregnancy. Justin was about to enter that phase in a few days. The entire pregnancy would last six months. He should have a healthy baby girl if he decided to go full term.

It had been a hard decision. Being all alone meant doing everything by himself. But a baby meant that he would no longer be alone. He longed for a family. If only he had a partner to share all of this with. A few more tears escaped his eyes. Ultimately he had decided he wanted the baby, his daughter, regardless of how she had been conceived and in spite of the fact that it would be the two of them against the world.

Justin had begun to save as soon as he made his decision. He had taken as many clients as he could handle at first and had been earning lots of money. The damn morning sickness had really put a crimp in his savings plans though. He had to refuse some clients when he was too sick. Others refused to take a chance on him knowing that he might have to interrupt a good fuck or blowjob to go to the bathroom or throw up.

"In the year 3535
Ain't gonna need to tell the truth, tell no lies
Everything you think, do or say
Is in the pill you took today"

Justin listened to the lyrics as the song played again. He wished he could take a pill like that to do his thinking for him, to make him feel better. He was depressed a lot lately. Maybe a pill could stop the morning sickness. He sighed. The doctor had explained that they were still learning about male pregnancy and that he should try to avoid all medication as its effect on the baby was unknown.

Suddenly the phone rang. He quickly shut off the music and picked it up.

"Yes," he said. "I can do that. I'm all right. I'll be right down. Five minutes."

Justin hauled himself up from the bed. At least he didn't show yet. He could still look sexy and he needed money for him and Jenny. He changed his clothes wearing some loose pants that fit his ass well and a crop top. He headed downstairs.

As he entered the lobby he saw a tall dark haired man standing at the front desk talking to Manny. His heart jumped. The man was young, maybe not as young as him, but not old like so many of his clients. Maybe this was the one, the one who would love him and help him and take him away from here.

The tall man turned as Manny said, "Justin."

Justin stared into jet black eyes that were somehow cold and unseeing. He shivered. This wasn't the man he was longing for. He was a trick. Get it together and earn your money, he told himself.

"Justin, this is Max," Manny said. "Take him to Room 6."

"Sure," Justin said and turned away from the coldness in those eyes.

He walked quickly down the hall to Room 6. He felt a tingle of nausea and fought it back. He could do this. He opened the door and let Max go in first. Sadly he closed the door behind them.



-----



Justin deep throated Max and the man came with unbelievable force. Justin released the cock from his mouth before the cum could shoot down his throat. Max let out a long breath of satisfaction. He didn't know what it was about this kid but he couldn't get enough of him. He had called twice to the front desk to extend his time with Justin. He felt the bed shift as the boy got up again and went into the bathroom. Max could hear him peeing. He wondered if there was something wrong with the boy. That was about the fifth time he had gone to the bathroom since they had come into the room.

"You all right?" Max called.

"Yeah," Justin replied sticking his head out the door. "Be right out."

He closed the door and leaned against it. The nausea was gone for today, but he was so tired, so lethargic. He was sure it was the result of the pregnancy, but there was nothing he could do about it except pretend to be turned on and hope he didn't fall asleep with Max's dick in his mouth or his tongue up the guy's ass.

He opened the door and returned naked to the bed. Max immediately rolled over and nuzzled his neck.

"Easy," Justin gasped as Max's hand found his balls. He had hoped for a little rest before they began again.

"I can't get enough of you," Max moaned rolling on top of Justin and humping against him.

"I've noticed that," Justin said. "I think we have time for one more … if you want."

"I want," Max said emphatically. "I want to fuck you, fuck you like you've never been fucked before."

Justin hesitated. The doctor had told him that it was all right to have anal intercourse until the end of his fourth month, but he was a little reluctant. He didn't want to take any chances of hurting the baby. So far he had done all the work with Max, using his expert sucking and rimming techniques to make the man squeal with delight.

"It'll cost you an extra hundred for that," Justin said deciding that he was going to get some money out of this. "Up front."

Max rolled over and fished for his wallet in his pants. He pulled out a hundred dollars and handed it to Justin.

"Okay," Justin said as Max rolled him onto his stomach and began licking down his back. "There's more condoms and lube on the nightstand."

Max grunted as his mouth had reached Justin's ass. He could feel the man smelling him as well as licking and sucking at his pucker. The doctor had told him that pregnant men had been discovered to give off a very powerful pheromone that made other men lust after them. He was sure that must be what Max was high on.

He felt Max's fingers rake into him and he cried out in pain.

"Shut up!" Max ordered his fingers pressing and stretching. Justin groaned and bit his lip.

He felt Max's cock breach the outer ring of his hole and he cried out again.

"I told you to shut up," Max said through gritted teeth as he drove in the rest of the way.

Justin yelled out in pain and Max slapped him hard in the back of the head. He pounded against Justin without giving the boy time to adjust. Justin bit down hard to keep from screaming. He could taste blood where he had bit his lip.

Max was in a frenzy and thankfully it didn't take long for him to get his rocks off. When he was done he quickly withdrew leaving Justin open and sore. He threw on his clothes and walked to the door.

"That was fucking insane. I'll probably be back tomorrow."

He slammed the door behind him as he left.

Justin rolled over. He hurt … everywhere, including what little pride he had left. He felt the tears run down his face. He had wanted the money but he didn't want to be used like some piece of meat and then abandoned. He sat up wincing at the pain in his ass. He hoped Jenny was all right. He had done this for her, to get money for their future, but he could have hurt his unborn child at the same time. He felt more tears roll down his face. His life was a piece of shit and there was nothing he could do about it.

He stood unsteadily on his feet. He debated taking a shower here in Room 6, but he longed for one of his baths at home in his room. He wiped his tears away and picked up his clothes not bothering to put them on. He carried them over his arm as he climbed the stairs to his bedroom. No one was in the halls and he was grateful for that. He didn't want to explain to anybody including Billy. He locked his door behind him and started running the water in the tub.

He opened his left hand realizing that he was still clutching the hundred dollars that Max had given him. He smoothed out the crumpled bills. He added them to his stash in the coffee can estimating that he now would have over three thousand dollars for him and Jenny. He'd count it later to be sure.

The tub was full and he eased his sore body into the warm water that he had scented with rose water. He loved that smell. Since he had become pregnant it was almost like an obsession with him. He felt the warm water take the chill off his abused body. He relaxed and leaned against the tub cushion he had attached to the wall.

"It'll be all right, Jenny. Don't you worry," Justin said running his hand across his belly and talking to his daughter. "I love you. You remember that. We'll find someone to love us. I know we will. And we'll be a family. We'll be happy."

Justin sighed and closed his eyes. He pictured Max's face for a fleeting second. One of these days the right man would come to the Quoin and he wouldn't have cold eyes like Max. They'd be rich and golden and warm.

"We'll find him, Jenny. I know we will."