- Text Size +

 

Tool Belt Man

Chapter 2



Justin got up in good time the next day. He pulled the coffee can down and put on his coffeemaker. He switched the can containing the actual coffee with the one behind it that held his savings. While the coffee brewed he counted out his stash. He had three thousand and fifty-two dollars, not much to start a new life on, but better than nothing.

He knew he couldn't stay at the Quoin when his daughter was born. He didn't think Manny would let him, but he also did not want his daughter growing up in this kind of place. He wanted a normal life for her, if there was such a thing as a normal life anymore in this fucked up world.

He had a couple of months to decide what he was going to do when he left the Quoin. He had to find some kind of job and daycare for his daughter. He just didn't know how he was going to do it all.

There was a knock at his door. It would be Billy coming to join him for morning coffee. He quickly shoved the money back into the can and hid it behind the real coffee in the cupboard. As much as Billy was his friend, he didn't really trust anybody at the Quoin, and three thousand dollars was a lot of money for any of the boys.

"Morning," he said opening the door.

Billy came right in and poured coffee for each of them.

"You don't seem so sick this morning," Billy observed.

"I'm almost at the end of the first two months. It's supposed to ease off after that … thankfully," Justin said.

"I can't believe you're keeping it."

"I'm keeping her … and I want her."

"But it was a mistake … a horrible mistake."

"It was a mistake, but I think it will turn out to be the best thing that ever happened to me."

Billy shook his head. He couldn't understand Justin's obsession with this baby. Who'd want one? It was just going to fuck up his friend's life more than it already was.

Justin watched Billy's reaction. He knew his friend had no understanding of what was happening to him. Justin was the first and so far only boy at the Quoin to get pregnant. The other boys looked at him suspiciously and kept their distance. Billy was his only friend, and even he didn't understand.

They sipped their coffee in silence for a bit.

"Want to go to a movie this afternoon?" Billy asked.

Justin shook his head. "I've told Manny I'll work every day. I need to save money for the baby."

"Jesus, you sound like some fucking breeder!"

"I guess I am some fucking breeder," Justin responded. Sometimes he didn't like Billy very much.

"Gotta go," Billy said standing up. He hurriedly left the room leaving Justin with the cleanup. Justin grimaced but he knew Billy was the biggest slob in the whole Quoin. He also knew that Billy would be back tomorrow morning for another cup of coffee.

Justin felt a little queasy after the coffee but he lay down on the bed for awhile and it seemed to pass. He pulled out one of his sketchbooks after a bit and began to draw. He loved to be able to draw a world that didn't exist, or rather existed only in his head. He could envision a little cottage maybe with a vegetable garden round back and roses in the front yard. He drew a little girl who he modeled after his sister Molly. She was chasing a butterfly in front of the house. He wondered if Jenny would look anything like Molly. He hoped so. It would almost be like having a piece of his family come back to him.

The phone rang as he was finishing up the sketch. Justin answered immediately. He had another customer, one of his regulars. This man was old and always gentle. Justin thought that would be a good thing after the way that guy, Max, had treated him yesterday.

He met the client in Room 5. They always used that room when Albert came early in the day like today. Nobody else was hardly up and they could have their pick of rooms, but they liked Room 5 for some reason.

As Justin had been about to close the door to Room 5 behind him he felt the hairs on the back of his neck stand up. He glanced out into the hall and saw a tall slim man wearing a tool belt disappear into one of the rooms down the hall. It was only a fleeting glimpse and Justin didn't know why the man had caused that reaction. He must be a workman of some sort. Lord knows the Quoin could use a major overhaul. Or maybe he was a workman coming in from a job to get his dick sucked before his next appointment.

Justin closed the door shaking his head at the reaction he had felt. Albert sat on the side of the bed waiting for him.

"Hi, Albert," Justin said with a smile.

"Hi, young 'un. You look a little better today," Albert said letting Justin know that he remembered about the pregnancy and didn't want to make things any worse for Justin.

"I don't feel too bad, but you'll forgive me if I have to run to the bathroom or throw up?"

"Of course," Albert said with a smile, "but I hope it doesn't happen."

"Do you want the usual?"

Albert nodded and Justin knelt in front of the man unzipping his pants and pulling out the flaccid cock. "Looks like he needs a lot of help today," Albert said sadly.

"I think we can fix that." Justin began removing his clothes. He swayed seductively as he did so noting the slight twitching that caused in Albert's dick.

Suddenly he bolted for the bathroom and threw up the coffee he had drunk before. He wiped his face and returned to Albert.

"Sorry about that," he apologized.

"Don't worry. But you'll have to start over," Albert admitted looking at the condition of his cock which had returned to its original state of inactivity.

"I can handle it," Justin said confidently and he began to do just that, his hand stroking gently along the length of the man.

Albert leaned towards Justin and kissed him. He sniffed along Justin's jaw and down into the crook of his neck. Justin could see the effect the kiss and the sniff were having on what he held in his hand.

"We seem to be making progress, Albert," Justin said softly.

Albert leaned back on the bed and emitted a long moan. "You are the only one who can do this for me anymore," Albert said with his eyes closed.

"I'm sure you could get it up with any young twink," Justin chuckled trying to encourage the older man.

"They don't want anything to do with an old coot like me. That scent you emit these days is almost enough to make me cum when I sniff it."

"I'm glad it helps," Justin replied still stroking the slowly engorging cock. "There's not much about pregnancy that has any positive side … except what you get at the end of it," he added quickly.

Justin's mouth closed over the stiffening cock and he began to suck and tease and lick. He felt Albert relax knowing that they had got to the good part. Justin worked slowly knowing that Albert savored the feelings coursing through his body. He came to the Quoin about once a month. Justin suspected that was all he could afford. The old man sighed and grabbed Justin's hair directing him to work a little harder. Justin obliged and became more forceful with the blowjob eliciting appropriate moans and groans from his client.

Justin was careful to extend the exquisite tension without letting Albert get off too soon. The old man would be sated for another month, so Justin wanted to give him every satisfaction that he could. Justin continued to suck and lick the almost erect cock. He could hear Albert gasping and moaning loudly. His hand grasped the old man's balls and squeezed. He heard Albert shout Justin's name and knew he was going to shoot. He released the cock from his mouth and milked it with his hand as the spasms forced the spunk out the slit.

Albert gasped and grabbed his chest. He fell back on the bed panting.

"Are you okay, Albert?" Justin asked. He always had a nagging worry that the man might have a heart attack right in the middle of a blowjob.

"I'm fine," Albert gasped. "Never better. I can always count on you, Justin."

"Always," Justin said sincerely crawling up onto the bed with Albert and kissing the old man's cheek. "Oh, oh," Justin said suddenly and ran for the bathroom. He threw up what little was still in his stomach.

When he returned to the bedroom Albert was sitting on the side of the bed, his cock neatly tugged away. "You okay?"

"My morning sickness seems to be becoming afternoon sickness," Justin said noting it was after noon.

"It should be over soon," Albert said.

"So they tell me. I can hardly wait."

"I … I want you to have this," Albert said hesitantly. "It's for you and the little one," he said tapping Justin's tummy. "Is that where they are in a man?"

"Somewhere in there. I'm told I'll get a thick waist but no real belly like women used to get."

"Who knew?" Albert said shaking his head at the thought of a world with so many things he no longer could comprehend. He handed Justin an envelope.

"What's this? Albert, I don't want you giving me things."

"Open it later and tell the little one about me when she's old enough to understand."

"I will, but really, you shouldn't."

"I want to." Albert smiled sadly. "I have to go. I'm not sure how much longer I'll be able to come see you," Albert said sadly.

"Are you ill?"

Albert nodded. "But not to worry. What will be, will be."

"I'm sorry," Justin said honestly. "I hope we have a few more times together."

"Me too," Albert said. He stood and leaned down to kiss Justin's cheek. "Thank you for taking pity on an old man, and giving me some pleasure in the twilight of my life."

Justin opened his mouth to say something but he couldn't think of what that might be. He looked down at the envelope. When he looked back up the door was closing behind Albert. Justin suspected he might never see the man again.

As Justin climbed the stairs to his room he could feel the envelope in his pocket. He knew Albert didn't have a lot of money and he hoped the man had not given him money he would need if he was ill. He stepped into the hallway leading to his room and saw a man wearing a tool belt enter Billy's room. He felt that same unnerving tingle in his scalp and the hair on his neck stood up. He walked slowly down the hall wondering who this man could be. Billy's room was next to his and he had to pass it to get to his own room. The door stood open and no one was visible. Justin was sure he had seen the tool belt man go in there.

"Hello," he called tentatively.

"Yeah," a voice said from the bathroom.

"Who are you? What are you doing in Billy's room?" Justin called.

"Trying to fix a clogged toilet," was the reply along with some grunting.

Justin stepped through the door. He could see the back of the man working a plunger up and down in the toilet.

"Does Billy know you're in here?" Justin asked.

"Is Billy the fucking pig who lives here and stuffs God knows what down his goddam toilet?"

Justin giggled. That was a pretty good description of Billy. He was a pig in his personal habits. That's why he always came to Justin's for coffee. Justin refused to come there.

There was an almighty grunt and then the tool belt man said, "Got it." His voice had the sound of ultimate satisfaction. Justin heard the toilet flush and saw the man wait to be sure that everything disappeared.

"You're not Billy, are you?" tool belt man asked without turning around.

"Fuck no! I'm not that big a pig."

"Good," tool belt man laughed and turned around.

Justin found himself staring into the gentlest, most golden eyes he had ever seen. His heart skipped a beat and he felt his stomach flip over.

"Excuse me," Justin gasped and ran past tool belt man to throw up in the toilet.

When the gagging subsided he hauled himself to his feet and turned to apologize to tool belt man. He was nowhere to be seen.

Justin ran to the still open door. The hall was empty and all the doors were closed.

"Fuck!" Justin said out loud. "I must have made quite a first impression."

He pulled Billy's door closed behind him and it locked automatically. He felt his head swim a bit and knew he better lay down. He kept his hand on the wall as he walked to his own door. He quickly unlocked it and walked inside. As soon as he reached the bed he dropped down on it and pulled the cover over himself. A shiver ran through his body.

"Who was that man?" Justin asked his unborn daughter. "I have to find out more about him, Jenny," he said softly rubbing his stomach. "He could be the one. He had gentle golden eyes and I liked the sound of his laugh. I wish he hadn't left before I found out who he was. Manny should know who he is. I'll ask him as soon as I feel a little better. Maybe we won't be alone too much longer, Jenny."

Justin's eyes closed and he dozed, dreaming of golden eyes and a gentle laugh. He had to find out who that man was.