- Text Size +

 

Tool Belt Man

Chapter 5



Justin awoke to someone pounding on his door.

"Brian!" was his first thought. "Just a minute," Justin called.

He pulled on his jeans that lay beside the bed and went to the door. It was Billy.

"Came for coffee," he explained coming right in like nothing had happened yesterday.

"Good morning to you too," Justin said sarcastically. "I was asleep till you so rudely woke me up. The coffee's not ready."

"I'll make it," Billy volunteered. Justin could hardly believe his ears. Maybe Billy actually did have a brain and a heart. "You go shower if you like. It'll be ready when you come out. By the way your bruises look better today."

Justin shook his head. What had come over Billy today? He was almost nice … and helpful. "They're turning weird colors," Justin said examining his bruises. He grabbed some clothes and headed for the bathroom.

When he shut off the shower Billy called to him, "Justin, the coffee's ready. I'm going to take mine with me. I have to go out in a few minutes."

"Sure," Justin called and heard the door to his room slam behind Billy.

Justin put on his clothes and came out into the bedroom. He could smell the coffee. He poured a cup and lounged back on his bed. He started the sound system with the remote and listened for a minute before his mind started to wander.

He needed to find Brian today and try to talk to him. He should go out and get a few groceries. He felt like he might be up to that today. There was a little shop down the street, not too far away. He thought he could walk that.

He took a sip of the coffee. It wasn't half bad.

"Somebody made me coffee today, Jenny. That was nice. It wasn't the right somebody, but it was still a nice change."

"In the year 7510
If God's a-comin' he ought to make it by then
Maybe he'll look around himself and say
Guess it's time for the judgment day"

Justin thought about that. He didn't really believe in God, but he had prayed to Him when Max was kicking in his ribs. He had prayed for Jenny to be safe. Maybe he did believe in God on some level.

His own Judgment Day was coming fast. He had to begin looking for a place to live and a job that would support both him and the baby. He had no idea where he would find either.

He finished his coffee and got up. He felt stronger today. He could look after himself if no one else wanted to help him. He had three thousand dollars in the coffee can and probably another two in his account with Manny. He'd check on that today and get a newspaper to begin looking for a job. He grabbed his jacket and went downstairs.

"Justin, I'm surprised you're up and around so soon," Manny said when he saw him.

"I'm starting to feel better," Justin told him. "Could you check what I have in my account?"

"Sure," Manny said. "Let's have your wrist." Manny scanned the barcode tattoo on Justin's wrist. One like it was required for all males and was used for banking and government identification. "Two thousand, three hundred and eighty-one."

"Thanks, Manny. Is Brian around?"

"He's up on the roof this morning working on the leak around the chimney."

"Oh, maybe I'll catch him later then. I'm going down the street to pick up a few things."

"Don't overdo it," Manny warned.

"I'll take it easy," Justin promised.

Justin went outside. He could hear hammering up on the roof but he couldn't see Brian. He must be on the back of the building. Justin walked slowly along the street. He passed the coffee shop that he usually went to and decided he'd get a coffee and a muffin and use their papers to see what job prospects might be awaiting him.

When he returned to the Quoin an hour later he had some groceries and a headache from looking at job listings in the paper. Anything that he could qualify for paid shit, and anything that he would like to do and paid a decent wage he lacked the qualifications for.

"Hey, Manny," Justin said as he passed the desk. "Have you seen Brian?"

"Yeah, he's inside the building somewhere. I think he already fixed the light switch in your room, but not the leaky faucet. He's upstairs somewhere, maybe in the specialty rooms on the second floor."

"Thanks, Manny."

Justin carried his supplies up to his room. He stocked his little fridge and put the rest of the stuff in the cupboard. He tried the switch beside his bed and the light came on. Brian had been there. He frowned. He wished he had been there to see him and make him feel at home. Justin smiled. He wanted that man and he had decided that he was going to have him. He was pretty sure that Brian wanted him too, but it seemed apparent that he was going to have to make the first move.

He thought perhaps he'd go see if he could find tool belt man and make that move. He had nothing to lose if Brian refused him. At least then he'd know where he stood.

He went down to the second floor and walked along the corridor. He had been in most of these rooms at one time or another. There were a couple that he refused to partake in, just too weird to be believed. The dungeon and shackles didn't bother him too much, but he always set the limits before he went in. The schoolroom was cool and he was still young enough to play the schoolboy and let the master teach him whatever he wanted. The jail was one that he had only done a few times. The men who wanted the jail usually wanted to pretend rape and sometimes it got a little too real. He didn't like that much. The office scene was fine with a hundred different scenarios to be played out. He refused the S/M room not being into real pain. The next two were used for what Justin considered perversions like fisting and peeing and eating shit and who knew what the fuck else. He never had anything to do with that scene and he never intended to.

Brian was in none of these rooms. He reached the final door and saw that it was open. He stepped into the last room which was the Roman villa with a sunken tub, togas and couches to lounge on or fuck on.

"Brian?" he said.

"In here," Brian responded.

Justin walked to the back of the room where Brian was under the sink in the bathroom working on a pipe.

"What are you doing?" Justin asked.

Brian looked out at him and smiled. Justin felt the heat pulse through his body at that look. He wanted to see it and feel its effect on him for the rest of his life. He shook his head returning to reality.

"Playing the piano and contemplating the fate of the universe. Couldn't you tell?" Brian asked. They both laughed.

Brian was smart and funny too. "Are you nearly done?" Justin asked.

"Another couple of minutes."

"Can I wait? I …want to talk to you."

"Um … sure."

Justin didn't like that hesitation, but he wasn't going to be deterred. He had decided he was going to press his case with Brian and take the consequences whichever way it played out. He sat on the edge of the sunken tub and waited.

Brian appeared from the bathroom a few minutes later. He looked mussed and sweaty and oh so sexy. Justin felt a shiver run through him. God, he loved to look at this man. He wanted him so bad. He could feel his cock rising in his pants and he squirmed. Brian must have noticed too because he raised an eyebrow and looked questioningly at Justin.

Justin was about to say something when he glanced down and saw the considerable bulge in Brian's own jeans. He stood up and walked to the door of the suite. He closed it and locked it.

"What are you doing?" Brian asked as Justin turned and sashayed towards the handyman.

"I want to find out just how handy you are," Justin said seductively.

"Shit!" Brian breathed out barely loud enough to be heard.

Justin wasn't sure what that meant but he saw the bulge in Brian's jeans grow larger and he kept walking towards him. As he drew near he didn't hesitate. His arms went around Brian's neck and he pulled the man's head down slightly so that their lips could meet for the first time. The kiss was warm and intense and somehow tender. At first Brian held back. Justin could feel it. He kept kissing though and he felt Brian melt into him. Their mouths opened and tongues collided and the world wavered around them.

Heat coursed through Justin's body, so intense he thought he might combust. The kiss continued until finally they had to back off and breathe. They moaned as they drew apart slightly to get some much needed air.

"You're one hell of a kisser," Brian whispered still holding Justin close.

"Not so bad yourself."

Brian chuckled.

Justin dropped to his knees and unbuttoned Brian's jeans. He liked a man with buttons. It prolonged the tension and seemed somehow more satisfying as each one popped open. He shoved the jeans to the floor and Brian's cock stood tall and proud jutting out from under the tool belt that still hung around his narrow hips.

Justin looked up at the handyman, both their eyes cloudy with lust. He knew Brian would want this, would want him. "I like this tool best," Justin said softly wrapping his hand around the engorged cock.

"My favorite too."

Justin took the heavy cock into his mouth and moaned as he tasted the first dribbles of precum. It tasted good, like Brian, and he didn't feel queasy at all. He had known Brian was the one right from that first tingle when he had felt his presence in the hall.

Justin worked his magic using every technique he had learned in the last three years of working at the Quoin. He wanted this to be the best blowjob Brian had ever had. He could hear Brian's moans and he ventured a glance at the man as his lips and tongue worked the shaft.

Brian's eyes were closed and his mouth hung slightly open. Moans and mewls escaped his lips. His cheeks were flushed and he looked more beautiful than Justin thought possible.

Justin felt Brian's fingers wrap into his hair and tug gently. Brian began to thrust into Justin's mouth, fucking his face. Justin stayed still letting Brian take control. He took each thrust sucking on the shaft as Brian withdrew. The moans grew louder.

Justin reached between Brian's legs and cupped the man's balls. He rolled them once and felt Brian tense. He swallowed around the cock on the next deep thrust, heard Brian call out and felt the cum shoot down his throat. He took it all swallowing and then sucking the last remnants. He didn't usually do that with clients, but this man was not a client. Brian was his future.

Justin felt Brian stagger above him and grip his hair tighter. He raised his arms and held Brian around the hips. He was still on his knees his face against the softening cock.

When Brian released his hair Justin slowly stood looking into the golden eyes that stared at him in wonder. He rose slowly and returned his arms around the man's waist.

"That was fucking amazing," Brian said.

"Thanks."

"I can see that you're very good at your job."

"Job?" Justin asked not liking how that sounded. That hadn't been a job. He had done that because of his feelings for this man. Brian better not ask how much he owed him.

"I … I just meant that you are … incredible."

That sounded better. "Thanks."

"I … should get back to work."

Justin looked into the golden eyes. He couldn't decipher what he saw there. "Would you come to my room upstairs when you knock off work today?"

"Why?"

"I think we need to talk."

Justin kissed Brian's cheek and turned to leave. He thought he heard a little groan from Brian but he didn't want to look back.



-----



Justin waited in his room. He sketched a bit. His drawing of Brian with the gentle eyes was very good in his opinion. He thought he had captured the essence of the man. He was handsome and a great model to draw, but it was the inner beauty that he felt from Brian that he was trying to capture. He thought he had done so.

Then he had had a nap. He figured Brian would be done work by six o'clock. Six came and went. Justin waited. No one came.

He turned on the sound system and his song started up. He leaned back on the bed and watched the clock inch past seven. Brian didn't come. By seven-thirty Justin was pretty sure that Brian was not going to arrive, but still he waited clutching at the last grains of hope.

"In the year 8510
God's gonna shake his mighty head
He'll either say, 'I'm pleased where man has been
Or tear it down and start again.'"

Justin could feel the tears running down his cheeks. He wanted to start again in this fucking nightmare of a world. He wanted him and Brian to start again. They would have Jenny and a future and a good life. He had mentally planned it all out, but Brian hadn't come to him. He had taken the blowjob, had loved the blowjob, but that was it. He didn't love Justin back. He didn't care about him. He didn't want a future together.

Justin rolled over and pulled the pillow against his belly. The tears came fast and heavy. His sobs filled the room.

"I'm sorry, Jenny," he gulped between sobs. "I thought he was the one. He doesn't want me though, doesn't have enough fucking decency to come and tell me that he doesn't want to see me. I don't know how I could have been so wrong."