- Text Size +

 

Tool Belt Man

Chapter 6



The day dawned rainy and bleak, one of those fall days that made you sure winter couldn't be far away. Justin forced his eyes open. He had cried and cried last night until there were no more tears left. His head ached dully and his eyes were raspy. He felt like shit and he was sure he looked like it too.

He pulled the covers back and looked at his chest. The bruise was still livid and ugly but it was starting to change color around the edges. It would soon begin to disappear. His arm no longer hurt as it had initially. It was a little stiff and still showed major bruising. He'd recover, probably faster from that than from what Brian had done to him last night.

Justin got up and went to put the coffee on. It was after ten o'clock. He was a little surprised that Billy hadn't already appeared for his morning java. Maybe he had had a busy night with his clients and was sleeping late.

As he filled the coffee machine he wondered if he could get back to work in the next day or two. He still needed money for him and Jenny. He rubbed his stomach. Nobody would want to look at his bruises but he could do blowjobs. He was very good at blowjobs. He had proven that yesterday. But apparently he wasn't good enough for a certain handyman.

Justin felt the tears slide down his face. He wiped them away in disgust. He was such a baby. He had to stop this. He had his own baby coming. He had to be the adult.

He poured some coffee and lounged on his bed. He picked up his sketchbook and flipped past the picture of Molly at the cottage. Next was his drawing of Brian. The urge to rip it out and tear it into a million pieces gripped him. He was about to do that when something in his head told him to keep it as a reminder of his foolishness. He'd have to be smarter in the future.

He sipped his coffee and decided to draw a bit. His hand sometimes took over without him thinking about it. He sketched along happily drinking his coffee as he went. When he stopped and stretched over an hour later he glanced at his work hardly believing his eyes. He had drawn Brian's tool belt wrapped around the man's hips. Brian's cock stuck out in front. He remembered it vividly from yesterday. He shook his head wondering why he had drawn that.

He knew why. He still wanted the man even if he had been an asshole last night. Jesus, he was fucking stupid sometimes. He closed the book.

Billy had never come for coffee. He rinsed out his cup and emptied the dregs of the pot. No coffee for Billy today. If he came by later, he would have to do without.

He wondered if Brian was working somewhere in the building. He could confront the man about why he had stood him up last night. He wanted to know why, but he was afraid to hear the reason.

Fear be damned. Justin picked up the phone. Manny answered.

"Is Brian in the building, Manny?" Justin asked.

"He called this morning to say something had come up. He may be back tomorrow though."

Justin felt the tears well up again. Jesus, he hated how emotional he had become since the start of his pregnancy. But he was sure Brian was avoiding him and he couldn't help himself.

"Thanks, Manny," Justin said trying not to let on how close to tears he was. He was about to hang up when another thought came to him. "Manny, you still there?"

"Yeah."

"Put me down for work today, anybody that wants a blowjob."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure. I can do it, but just blowjobs, okay?"

"All right," Manny agreed.

Justin hung up. He'd do blowjobs for a few days until the bruises faded some more. Then he needed to get back to work in earnest. He needed a lot more money for the baby.

He decided to shower and clean up in case someone wanted him to work. After his shower he cleaned the bathroom which really needed it. He had a sandwich for lunch, glad that he had stocked his larder and didn't have to go out again.

Justin switched on the sound system and picked up his sketchbook. He glanced at the drawing of Brian and drew his fingers gently across the lips. He shook his head and turned to the next page, Brian's dick. He liked that drawing. If he ever had a show for his artwork, he'd be sure to include that one. He turned to a blank page but nothing came to him.

"In the year 9595
I'm kinda wondering if man's gonna be alive
He's taken everything this old earth can give
And he ain't put back nothing…"

Justin listened to the words. Man was a "taker" all right. Brian was happy to take the blowjob, but he wasn't prepared to put anything back. He wasn't prepared to offer love and security and hope. So fuck him!

Suddenly an idea struck him and he began sketching. He worked furiously totally lost in what he was doing. His song cycled over and over again.

The phone rang suddenly interrupting his work. He was almost finished. He glanced at the clock, surprised to note that it was almost four-thirty.

"Yes," he answered the next ring.

"Justin, there's a man here who wants a blowjob. He looks okay … safe. Do you want to do it?"

"I'll be right down," Justin said.

He closed his sketchbook making a mental note to add the finishing touches to his sketch later. He slipped on his cargo pants that hung low on his hips and a long sleeved sweater that covered all the bruises.

The client was waiting in the lobby.

"I'm Justin," he introduced himself. He could see the man's interest peak.

"Barry," the man replied. "I like blonds."

"Then it's lucky that I'm blond."

"Natural?"

"Want to see?"

"I'd like nothing better."

Justin opened the door to Room 2 and they entered. "So what shall we do first?" Justin asked.

"You could prove that you're a natural blond."

"Sure," Justin said calculating that he could remove his pants and keep the sweater that covered his bruises. He slid his pants down. The man eyed him appraisingly. Justin could see the effect this was having in Barry's trousers.

"Take off your sweater."

"Um…I'd rather not."

"Why?" Barry asked with a frown obviously wanting a full naked view.

"I … I got beat up the other day. Bruises."

"Shit! That's awful. But I don't care. Take off the sweater, please."

Justin obliged waiting to be told to put it back on immediately to cover the ugliness. To his surprise Barry stared and then shook his head.

"I can't believe somebody would do that to you. You're beautiful."

Justin felt the tears well up at Barry's kindness. He bit his lip to keep them at bay. "Want me to suck you off?" Justin asked.

Barry nodded. Justin knelt in front of him praying that he wouldn't have another bout of nausea. It didn't take long to get Barry off, the man sitting down unsteadily on the bed when Justin was finished. Justin turned and bent to pick up his clothes while Barry recovered.

"Fuck!" Barry said. "You have the most beautiful ass."

"So I've been told."

"Can I fuck you?"

"It was just supposed to be a blowjob," Justin said warily.

"I'll pay for the fuck, and give you two hundred as a tip," Barry promised.

"Use the phone to arrange it with Manny," Justin said deciding he wanted the money and Barry wasn't likely to hurt him. He went into the bathroom. Today it was his bladder that was giving him trouble.

When Justin returned Barry was naked on the bed. "It's all arranged," he said patting the bed. Justin joined him. Barry held out the money. "I don't want to hurt you," Barry said pulling Justin towards him. "I just want to fuck you." He leaned in to kiss Justin. He was a good kisser, but not as good as someone else Justin knew.

"There's lube and condoms in the nightstand," Justin instructed.

Barry donned a condom, his cock erect since Justin had walked back into the room. He opened Justin gently with his fingers. Justin didn't think he had ever been handled with such kid gloves by a client. Usually they were horny and in a hurry, much more interested in their own needs than anything about him.

Barry entered him from behind and they both enjoyed the experience. When they were done Justin cleaned them up and lay down beside Barry. The man rolled towards him and kissed him again. Justin felt him grow hard against his groin. The man couldn't seem to get enough of him.

"I have to go, Justin," Barry said with a frown glancing at his watch. "But I'd like to see you again."

"Sure," Justin said. "You know where to find me."

He watched Barry dress in his business suit thinking that he had found someone who was kind and gentle. Barry was probably a little older than Brian but he seemed okay. Justin wondered if he might be the one. He didn't feel the same attraction to this man that he felt towards Brian, but that had got him nowhere. Barry returned to the bed and gave Justin another kiss. Justin returned it wholeheartedly. Things got hot and heavy almost immediately. Justin wondered if Barry would stay a little longer.

Finally Barry broke the kiss. "Christ, you do things to me that I never thought I'd feel again."

"You could stay awhile," Justin offered.

"I wish I could, but my wife was expecting me ten minutes ago. I have to go, beautiful," he said giving Justin a final kiss.

Justin felt like he had been slapped. This guy was married and still getting his rocks off in a brothel. He should have known that he was too good to be true. Tears coursed down his cheeks once again. He would never find a lover, a friend, a protector. He fucking better get that clear in his head. The Quoin was not going to produce the love of his life. Everyone who came there was interested in themselves, their own pleasure, not in a long term relationship. He was such a goddam fool.

He started to dress cursing his own stupidity all the while. He grabbed his two hundred dollars and made his way up to his room. He'd add this to his stash.

He threw the money on the nightstand and ran into the bathroom to pee again. As he came out the phone rang.

"Justin, I have another client for you," Manny told him.

Justin sighed. "Give me a couple of minutes and I'll be right down."

Justin spent the rest of the night doing blowjobs in his most professional but aloof manner. He received another two hundred dollars in tips and the chance of some repeat business. For someone in the shape he was he figured that he had done very well. He was more than surprised that he had been called so many times.

About two a.m. Justin finished with his client and walked out to the lobby. He approached Manny saying, "I've had it for the night. No more."

Manny nodded and smiled. "Thanks for picking up the slack."

"What slack?"

"Oh, I thought you knew. Billy hasn't appeared all day, so I've been one boy short."

"Why? Where is he?" Justin asked puzzled. Billy hadn't told him anything about playing hooky.

"Damned if I know! I'm going to bust his ass when he gets back. The little fuck really messed up my schedule. I like to keep the clients happy and moving through here. They don't like to wait."

Justin nodded. He'd have a talk with Billy when he came back from wherever the fuck he was. He was sure Manny would have a few choice words for him too. He hoped the guy or the drugs or the party that Billy must be doing was worth it.

Justin hauled his weary ass up to his room. He removed his clothes and slid into his bed. He was asleep almost immediately.



-----



When Justin finally awoke it was almost noon. He looked at the bright sunshine pouring in through his window. He had made four hundred dollars yesterday on top of what Manny would put into his account. He just might be able to scrape together a good amount of money in time to leave the Quoin before Jenny was born. He could look after himself. He wasn't going to need anyone. He'd see to that. Fuck Brian!

He got up and put on some coffee. He made himself a sandwich and ate hungrily. It seemed the morning sickness had passed. He felt fine other than having to pee all the time and not having as much energy as he was used to.

It dawned on him that Billy hadn't come for coffee this morning either. That must be one helluva party he was involved in. Manny would be pissed. Justin wondered if he would earn more money because they would be short one boy again today. He felt a little guilty thinking that way about his friend, but Billy had decided to bugger off so that was his problem.

Justin finished his sandwich and cleaned up his dishes. He figured he was ready to work, so he called Manny. Manny told him that he would list him for blowjobs and that Billy hadn't shown up again today. If he missed one more day he was going to hire a new boy. Luckily it seemed to be a slow day. Justin didn't think that was so lucky. He had been hoping to profit by Billy's prolonged absence.

Justin decided to have a bath with his rose water since it didn't sound likely that he would be called anytime soon. He sank down into the tub and leaned against the cushion. Maybe the warm water would help to make some more of the bruising go away. Each day it looked a little better but it still wasn't pretty. His arm didn't hurt anymore either. He'd survive and so would Jenny. They were going to be fine.

After a relaxing soak he climbed out of the tub and threw on some clothes. When he returned to the main room he noticed the money on his nightstand. He gathered it up and picked up his cargo pants from last night. The two hundred dollars was in one pocket. He had four hundred dollars to add to his stash. A smile played across his lips and then faded.

That was good for one night but what he really needed now was a job, a job that could support him and Jenny away from the Quoin. He patted his tummy thinking about the beautiful little baby he would have before too long.

He went to the cupboard and took down the coffee can that actually contained coffee. He then reached for the one behind which held his money. The lid wasn't on tight. He was always careful to close it so it looked unopened, like the next can waiting to be used. He frowned and felt his heart race. He grabbed the can and pulled off the lid.

It was empty.

Justin felt the moan escape his lips. "No, no, no, no, no," he wailed. "It can't be."

He felt his knees give out beneath him and he sat down hard on the floor. Tears and sobs poured forth. How could this have happened?