[Reviews - 3] half-starPrinter ePub eBook
Summary:

I was inspired by Lady Gaga's Youtube channel. Spans Season 1.


Rated: A
Categories: QAF US Characters: Brian Kinney
Tags: Drabble
Genres: Canon
Pairings: Brian/Justin
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 1517 Read: 985
ePub Downloads: 3 Published: Apr 30, 2017 Updated: Apr 30, 2017
Story Notes:

Song List: Bad Romance, Poker Face, Edge of Glory, Marry the Night, Million Reasons, Till It Happens to You, and Applause. The Drifters Save the Last Dance.

Till it Happens to You, is a song about understanding the aftermath of rape but in this context I felt that a bashing is also a violent traumatic event so the song fit.

Some lyrics were condensed or had pronoun changes to fit the context of the story.

The pictures I chose may not be correct as used in canon but I felt they fit the context of what I wrote.

1. Chapter 1 by brandi1111 [Reviews - 3] half-star (1517 words)

DISCLAIMER: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. All music and pictures used are property of their creators.