- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thank you for your patience and sorry for not updating sooner. I hope you all liked these last two chapters.

Laura:

 

It went well… it went very well.

 

It helped that during the time that bitch was in jail Brian and I payed her daily visits, it paid her egocentrism but also helped to get her closer to the edge. The first crack was when she was caught, that rocked her- since it never happen before, since she was too perfect for it to happen. Then with the news that her ticket to the life she wanted- Gus- was taken away from her forever, that’s how she started to really break. The news that Brian and Justin were back together and they had hyphened their names, was the other blow. Being charged by Brian and Justin through me- the only woman she ever considered a threat- was the third one.

 

But it wasn’t strike yet.

 

That her ‘best friend’ couldn’t hear reason and wanted her gone from her life was what totally broke her. What she always wanted: the fame, the money, the perfect man, the hetero dream… all gone. She had to be restrained before someone ended up losing an eye. It was a nice touch from Brian to contact the Petersons and telling them with every detail what their precious little princess has been up to. I never was so happy about a woman being such a bitch towards her own flesh and blood, specially when she was disowning her daughter.

 

That was proof about him not caring a damn about her, not even as Gus’ mother. When he found out that his money was being used to pay the people that almost killed his daughter and fiancé… something broke inside of him. He begged Justin, in front of me, not to leave him, to forgive him, to not take their daughter away from him, to keep on loving them (Gus and Brian)… all this had taken a toll on him. It took days for him to collect himself, but thanks to the support from Justin he was able- but I could still see that something was missing within him. I just hope Angel is able to bring it back before it’s too late.

 

I was kind of surprised that she didn’t attack my friends as soon as she saw them in the court room, that bitch is as crazy as you can have them. I also was- something that I would never admit, not even to myself- envious of her ability to be such a good actress. She was able to keep it all together, even when she was loosing it. However, I didn’t let that stop me. I kept on reminding her that her dream is gone, that someone else has taken the place as Brian’s spouse and mother of his children. The news that she also failed on killing the baby was everything I needed to have her spilling all the beans.

 

It all happened so fast that her lawyer didn’t know what was going on and wasn’t able to do a damn thing about it. But by the end, I think he was glad he had lost the case- as everyone there he wanted her locked away. But then again, with that mouth of hers and sense of entitlement she won’t survive a year in prison.

 

I never ever wished death to anyone… but her… I just want her gone!

 

“She was given another year for assault” I informed the gang when I exited the court room, they were allowed to just have me to represent them when the verdict was given- after the attack of Lindsay it was the least they could do “That will be sixteen years in prison, and don’t worry I made sure to have her transferred to the other side of the country. With some help of our ‘friends’” I winked at Justin, who tried to smile at me but it didn’t reach his eyes “Don’t worry about the other hearing, that’s just a formality. She’ll surely be charged with a year for fraud, again. Another reason for resisting arrest. And five years for attempt kidnapping” I continued, trying to cheer them up… but it didn’t work.

 

“Then we’ll take our leave” Justin spoke for both of them, Brian looked dead on his feet “We just want to get home and get some rest, enjoying the company of Gus… alone” he added, looking at his mom and Debbie specifically during the last part.

 

They looked ready to protest, but Trucker and Carl intervened and convinced them that it was the right thing to do. With that fixed, they said their goodbyes and left. I just hope that Michael’s case goes easier than this one… but then again we are talking about that idiot, things always gets worse with him.

 

Michael:

 

Argh!!! I was so angry! I couldn’t believe the horrible day I had. The idiot, good for nothing, boyfriend of my mother wasn’t working when I was brought in, so I had to stay a night in jail. Then I tried to book a room in a hotel, just to find out the bastard of my husband took all the money out of the share account and closed it, from his part. Humiliated I had to leave, listening to the people talking and laughing behind my back.

 

Just wait, just ALL of you wait! When I tell Brian about it, he’ll make sure they all pay. After all I am his BEST FRIEND! I kept on thinking all my way towards my shop, disgusted to stay at the ratty apartment above it.

 

But when I got our of my car, I could only look- frozen on my place- as people were entering and leaving the shop. Packing things on boxes and leaving them on the street.

 

“What the fucking hell do you think you are doing?!” I screamed at them, rushing to my shop “Move!” I growled at the man, blocking my way inside.

 

“Is that suppose to sound threatening? Don’t joke with me” he mocked me, making his companions laugh- I blushed, embarrassed at the whole situation “You must be Michael Novotny-Bruckner, the old proprietary” he commented.

 

“No, I am Michael Novotny-Bruckner the proprietary of the shop of the shop” I responded.

 

“No, you are not. If you had taken the time to read the contract, listen to Brian’s warnings and paid the debts you have… then, maybe yes. But now this shop and your inventory belongs to Brian. You’ll keep the toys you bought with the 100K you were given from Rage. But NOT-A-THING-MORE” I turned around towards the origin of the voice.

 

The woman talking was pretty: tall, long brown hair, toned body and chocolate eyes- which were glaring fervently at me.

 

“Who the hell are you?!” I demanded to know.

 

“I am Brian and Ben’s lawyer. And from what you showed me, you never read a damn thing. So, I’ll explain to you that the envelope Ben gave you has the divorce papers inside. I recommend you to sign them and let this go smoothly. I don’t think you are in a position to afford a court fight for it, not when you won’t sell those silly toys” she told me.

 

“They are collectibles!” I shouted at her.

 

“That’s all you’ve taken from this?! What a joke of a man you are, Novotny! Here you have” she snarled at me, slamming another envelope on my chest “You’ve been served. You better de gone in ten or I’ll have you being arrested by the police for traspasing, again” she threatened me.

 

I stood there, gaping like an idiot at her retreating back, until I overheard one of the guys dialing the police and ran towards my car, driving as far as I could. I didn’t want to spend another night in prison!

 

Once I knew I was far away and safe from the police, I opened the envelope… all my nightmares coming true. Brian knew, he knew that I was the one who broke in and stole his stuff. I just kept on staring at the paper, that woman gave me in representation of my best friend, thinking everything was lost.

 

But, then I realized I was being an idiot. Brian was just acting out! He believes I betrayed him, that’s why he took the shop away from me and the reason why he served me. However, he would never really want to hurt me. I just have to call him and explain that it was all a plan to make him get rid off Boy Wonder. Now that he is finally gone from our lives, he can understand I just wanted to protect him like the good, best friend I am.

 

However, my enthusiasm dimmed when he had blocked me from his cell. And when Kinnetik told me they were ordered not to answer my calls anymore. Or when the rest of the gang demanded from me to loose their numbers and then ended the call, without waiting for an answer. Ma didn’t even answer the phone, it was the idiot of Carl who demanded from me to get my act together before thinking of contacting my mother again.

 

Who the hell does he think he is?! I exclaimed in my head.

 

Getting fed up of being ignored, I drove towards the loft and screamed when my code didn’t work. I kept on pressing the button of the intercom, demanding to be let in. That he can’t treat me like this and ignore his BEST FRIEND. Just to be answered by a trick… a Braden… Brandon? I don’t know. But the piece of ass dared to lie to me and tell me that the loft now belonged to him. The loft is an escencial part of Brian Fucking Kinney- what identifies him as the Stud of Liberty Avenue. MY Brian would never give that up.

 

But, he did… the police came, because Brandon- the new owner of the loft- called them and demanded me to leave. Otherwise, they’ll have to bring me in… again. That being the last thing I needed today, I got into my car and drove away.

 

This can’t be happing…

 

None of this had to happen...

 

Why is no one taking care of me?!