- Text Size +

Brian:


Gus was beaming happily, about to burst at any given moment. So, I speed down the street trying to get as fast as I could to the surprise I had planned for Sunshine. However, the traffic in Buenos Aired is almost as bad as in New York. It took us a while, but we finally reached the headquarters of the civil registry. Eva was there, dutifully waiting for us outside, with our suits for the ceremony. 


"Do you still have them?" I whispered to Gus, as I lifted him from the back seat and helped him get off the car.


"Yes" he murmured back, patting his pocket where the wedding bands were.


"Good" I praised him, patting his hair after I put him down- he looked so cute in his navy blue, Boss suit.



"Brian! What is the meaning of this?!" He demanded to know, voice high and rough, from the emotion.


"You know Spanish, Sunshine. Tell me yourself" I requested from him.


"Mom and Debbie will kill us" he replied, coming to my side. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him square on the lips "Why here and not in Canada?" He asked, confused by my choice.


"Everyone gets married in Canada now, I wanted our union to be unique... also, if I wanted Eva's help I knew for sure she would call Jonas, Isak and Even. If we were in Canada they would have gotten there in no time and crashed the party. When they get here, we would have left for Paris then. Also, spending our honeymoon in Paris and Oslo is just perfect. Having enough Gus time and Eva ready to babysit him, when we want to spend some adult time as a wedding gift... don't tell me you don't like the idea" I answered him, a teasing smile spreading through my lips.


"We would have missed Gus too much" he conceded, a Sunshine smile playing on his lips.


"Then, let's get married!" I stated, heading towards Eva for my suit and handing Justin's to him.


Mine was black Prada one, of course, with a white tie.



I knew I made the right decision when I saw the hungry eyes of my soon-to-be husband, devouring me, as soon as I got out of the bathroom. But, even with my narcissism and all, I had to admit Justin looked even more eatable than me, in his Armani white suit.



I almost creamed my pants, when he finished changing. The belly made him look even more hotter, after all that's my baby! It took all of me not to rip it off him, in front of everyone, and have my wicked way with him right then. Luckily, Gus reminded me of his presense and my parental instincts were on alert- I won't scare him like that, no kid should see their parents going at it.


"Ready?" Justin asked me, softly with a huge smile on his face.


"Always" I replied, cheekily. 


He wrapped his arms around mine, and we both walked towards the room I booked for us- Eva and Gus right behind us. The man, conducting the ceremony, started talking, but I could only stare at my Sunshine's blue, enchanting eyes. I didn't know he was talking to me, until Justin nudged me a little with a small smile. Then, I knew it was my moment to say my vows.


"I don't know what to tell you that I hadn't already said, or that you don't know. I hurt you badly, for so many years and I'll never forgive myself for that. But you, being the kindest person I know, and let me back in your life. I love you more than words can describe, it took me a while to get here, but now that I am... not even fucking death will bring us apart" by the end of my small speech Justin was in tears, and Gus frowning.


"Papa why are you crying? Daddy said nice words to you!" The little boy complained, making us all laugh at his innocence.


"I am crying because your daddy made me very happy, Gussy" Sunshine assured our son, who smiled, relieved that no one was sad in such a happy date "Bri... my perfectly imperfect Bri, I have loved you since the moment I saw you hold you... our son for the first time. And I knew you were the one, when you took my first time not very long afterwards. I might have doubted your feelings for me, like many others did, of that I am ashamed. However, I only had to look into your eyes to see what you couldn't say in words" he took a deep breath, I thought that he had finished but soon started talking again "Just like when you came to my prom and danced with me, in front of a bunch of snotty teenagers and disapproving teachers. I saw then, for the first time what I really mean to you. I fell in love with you all over again, as you lifted me up in the air, your eyes never leaving mine... I've never been more happy in my entire life"


When he finished, we were both in tears but smiling brightly at the same time. My Sunshine was completly back! He remembers! I thought I couldn't be any happier, and he just comes and proves me wrong again. This is truly the greatest gift I've ever received, the perfect wedding present.


"Who has the rings?" The man asked, smiling kindly at Gus when he clumsily took them from his pocket and handed them to him. 


"Oh, Brian!" He gasped, breathlessly "They are beautiful!"


They were two simple white gold, Tiffany bands, with the Celtic knot decorating it. The perfect combination of the two of us: my Irish heritage and the gold, for Justin was my golden boy.


 


We exchanged the rings, signed the papers and finally kissed. The ritual was complete when we got back to the hotel and Eva took Gus for the night, letting us enjoy each other as newlyweds.


-Two months later-


"I am never letting your fucking dick near me again!" Justin kept on screaming at me, as the doctor tells him to continue pushing "Did you hear me, Brian? NEVER!" I winced at the strength of his hold on my hand, but kept quiet because he must be having it worse.


"I can see the head, one more push" the doctor ordered.


"Did you hear that, Sunshine? One more push and we'll have our princess" I encouraged when he sagged against me, tiredly "You can do it, Justin. ONE MORE PUSH!"


"Ah!!!" He screamed, using all of his remaining energy to bring our daughter to the world.


"Congratulations! You have a healthy, little girl" the doctor handed Justin our baby.


"She is perfect!" I sighed, breathless at the beauty in my husband's arms. 


She was the most perfect creature in the entire world: small, with an adorable little nose and rosy lips. When she opened her eyes, I gasped as I stared back at the same shade of blue I wake up to every morning. With her blonde curls, she was the perfect image of Sunshine. I made a mental note to ask Carl for a gun, I'll need it when she is off age and suitors will come for her. There is no way I'll let them take my little princess away from me!


"Do you have a name yet?" One of the nurses asked, gently.


I looked down at my husband and smiled, letting him answer- he is the one who names things in our family after all.


"Yes" Justin replied "Her name is: Abigail Eliana Taylor-Kinney"


Yeah, things couldn't be more perfect. I thought happily, finally in peace.