[Reviews - 2] Printer ePub eBook
Summary:

CampingintheBibleBelt_zps31499516.jpg

Brian and Justin visit Atlanta and end up doing some unconventional camping in the process.

*****Thank you to Christie (clride) for the wonderful banner!*****


Rated: M
Categories: QAF US Characters: Brian Kinney, Justin Taylor
Tags: Toppy Justin
Genres: Humor
Pairings: Brian/Justin
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes
Word count: 9877 Read: 8601
ePub Downloads: 4 Published: May 06, 2016 Updated: May 06, 2016
Story Notes:

All recognizable characters places, events, etc... are the sole property of their respective owners. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 - Welcome to Atlanta! by Jazzepoet [Reviews - 1] (1310 words)

Brian and Justin arrive in Atlanta and encounter some interesting sights.

2. Chapter 2 - Trolley Rides and Gone With The Wind Fantasies. by Jazzepoet [Reviews - 0] (2411 words)

Brian and Justin get a little more acquainted with The Big Peach.

3. Chapter 3 - The Gospel According to Red. by Jazzepoet [Reviews - 0] (2216 words)

While out on the town, the boys find out the reason why the city is dubbed Hotlanta.

*****This chapter is dedicated to Tagist who has been there to help push me along to get this story out in time to make the challenge. I appreciate it more than you know Tag!****

4. Chapter 4 - I Got My Pride. by Jazzepoet [Reviews - 0] (2289 words)

A trip to the pride parade ends in the silent treatment.

5. Chapter 5 - Purgatory. by Jazzepoet [Reviews - 0] (1576 words)

Justin sees the error of his wicked ways

6. Chapter 6 - The End of The Road. by Jazzepoet [Reviews - 1] (75 words)