- Text Size +

 

 

JUSTIN

 

I said sleep, but how did I ever believe I would sleep with him laying next to me? I tried to stay still, but it was hard when he came in the room only wearing boxer briefs. He got in bed and did what I asked, but somehow I couldn’t seem to control my reaction to him.

 

“Justin, if you don’t go to sleep, I’m not responsible for what’s going to happen. I’ve been celibate since I found you. It’s something my body is rebelling against.” He tells me.

 

“I never asked you to be celibate,” I tell him.

 

“I know, but for some fucking reason I have been.” He grumbles.

 

“Then stop acting like I’m the problem in this bed,” I grumble.

 

“You seem to have  a problem too.” He tells me, running his hand over my hard-on.

 

“I’ve been handling it all on my own.” I moan when he dips a hand into my shorts.

 

“Why, if I can help you.” He tells me, leaning over and kissing me.

 

I stopped caring if it was too soon, or that we still didn’t know anything about each other. I put all of me in the kiss, helping him remove what was left of his clothes. He seemed to know exactly how to touch me. I ran my hands over all his hard planes and reveled in how beautifully he had crafted his body. I couldn’t stay still, so I turned him on his back to give back what he was giving me. The way he moaned when I took him in my mouth just made me want to hear him scream.

 

His hands ran through my hair, as I managed to swallow him completely. I could feel his body shiver when he was getting closer to the end. He pulled me up before I could finish him.

 

“Where are your condoms?” He asks, digging around the nightstand.

 

“I don’t have any, it wasn’t really something I planned,” I tell him.

 

I'll be back.” He tells me grabbing his shorts.

 

I muffled my scream at not having what we needed. It's just, I never think about it when I'm with Ryan.

 

 

BRIAN

 

I climbed down the ladder and ran to my room. I tripped on the way since I left the lights off.  Grabbing a handful so this doesn't happen again, I saw my answering machine blinking and the number 15 on it. It's not going to distract me, I repeated in my head, but it did.

 

I got through eight of Mikey before Drew came on to let me know they got here but would leave us alone until morning. Then it was Mikey wanting to go out, then babysit Gus, and mad that Mel told him no. It took me a second to realize I had something much better to be doing than once again letting Mikey distract me.

 

I got back in time to see Justin on his stomach with his eyes closed. Fuck, why did I stop?

 

“I’m laying here imagining that we had everything we needed,” Justin says smiling over his shoulder.

 

“Yes, we do,” I tell him, crawling over his legs, kissing my way up to his ass.

 

“That feels so good.” Justin moaned as I spread him, pouring the lube he left on the bed for me.

 

I teased his hole with my fingers and pushed my finger into his tight entrance. Justin was begging by the time I felt he was ready for me. I lined myself up, then breached him halfway before stopping. Then thrust home, when he pushed towards me. He couldn’t stay still but moved back to my forward thrust. I pulled out all the way before slamming in, gripping his hips, hoping not to leave bruises. He stroked himself in time with my thrusts, silently screaming when he came. I followed minutes later.

 

I was catching my breath when he looked down at my still hard cock.

 

“I think I just fell in love.” He tells me, going down on me.

 

 

MICHAEL

 

I went to Ma’s house, pissed when I saw Ben out with another guy. Emmett was there with some huge guy, chattering away. I cut in, so they could hear what Ben did.

 

“We haven't even broken up, and he's dating,” I complained.

 

“Aren't you the one who texted me about the new love of your life?” She asks.

 

“That's not the point! He should've at least let me tell him it was over.” I tell her.

 

“Son, when they don't answer your calls, take it as he's over you.” She tells me.

 

“He still should've said something,” I tell her.

 

“Michael, if you paid attention, then the unanswered calls were telling you that,” Emmett tells me.

 

“So I guess you guys came back from wherever you were,” I tell him.

 

“Drew wanted to meet Deb.” He tells me.

 

“I'm glad you’re back, you can help me convince the girls that I can watch Gus for them,” I tell him.

 

 

EMMETT

 

“Why would I want to do that?” I ask as Drew scowled.

 

“So I can spend some time with Lindsay’s cousin. I thought he would appreciate being shown around. Lindsay and Mel act like I'm bothering him, but why would he want to hang out with them the whole time?” He asks me.

 

Drew looked over at the TV, then got up to stand in front of it. Michael, as usual, was too busy waiting for me to help him.

 

“Then why are you asking me to get them to let you watch Gus if it's about the cousin?” I ask.

 

Drew was cursing under his breath watching the TV. Michael turned, but I managed to distract him when they played an interview with Justin.

 

“I'm sure Brian could go over there with you,” I tell him, apologizing to Brian in my head.

 

“NO!” He screams, turning towards me. “It’s just, you know how Brian gets around people. He’ll end up saying something that would upset Lindsay about Jules, and then Jules will think I’m an asshole because I brought Brian around. I want a chance with hi… to get to know him before Brian chases him away.” He rushes out.

 

“Yes, that’s really what you're worried about isn’t it son?” Deb says sarcastically, keeping him from looking at what Drew was watching.

 

“Of course, you know what Brian does around guys.” He tells her.

 

“Emmett, you ready?” Drew asks turning the station.

 

“Where are you going, why not come meet the cousin with me?” Michael tells us.

 

“Michael, it’s late and the girls would be more likely to bite your head off then invite you in for a visit,” I tell him, not understanding how Ben is being an asshole for seeing someone else when Michael seems to be doing the same thing.

 

“What about tomorrow? We could go over there then.” He tells me.

 

“I have plans for Emmett.” Drew growls at Michael.

 

I take Drew out the front door before he considers stuffing Michael in a box and shipping him to the moon. It was obvious Drew didn’t get all things Michael. We went to my place, where Drew switched the TV on to see the replay of what had him cussing earlier.

 

“Is that the agent?” I ask.

 

We were watching as she stood in front of the press, letting them know that Jus T only wanted privacy. “That’s rich, coming from her.” Drew mumbles.

 

“How does she get the press not to say she’s the one that led them there?” I ask him.

 

“They know if they want the scoop on a star, not to out the agent when she calls. They let her say what she wants, then follow where she leads them.” He tells me.

 

“Isn't that a bit underhanded? You always hear quotes where the agent says they don't comment on their client's personal life.” I tell him.

 

“It’s common practice. A lot of stars do it. Normally to have the press following them, not the story they would get if they stopped wanting the picture to sell.” He tells me.

 

“What do you mean?” I ask him.

 

“A lot of my clients in the past used it when they were hiding something, like a new love interest. They alert the press, who chase them and the other person leaves without anyone catching them. Justin used his house in New York to keep them from finding out about Mississippi. They would be so busy trying to get a shot of him going in or out, then making up what they thought he was doing in the house when they didn’t see him.” He tells me.

 

“Have you been around Justin his whole career?” I ask him.

 

“I met him when he went on his first tour. He didn’t treat people like they had to kiss his ass. I remember thinking he’d eventually become like the rest as he became bigger.” He tells me.

 

“I think Brian thought he was like the others,” I tell him.

 

“Justin only acted like a dick to the PR people, because they wanted him to do appearances with one of their people. They were trying to use his fame to promote their clients. They couldn’t get Justin to agree to say he was dating someone. Which should have been enough to get them to not make the arrangements anyway. Justin told me once that he couldn’t fake dating a woman or a guy who wasn’t even gay.” He tells me.

 

We were watching as Rita would tell them she can’t answer a question, then giving them an answer that was a total lie. “Jus T wants all his fans to know that he plans to be ready to release a new record after he has a short vacation with his new love.” She tells them.

 

“Justin really should have fired her years ago,” Drew tells me.

 

“I don’t know, I think it’s nice he waited this long,” I tell him.

 

“Why would you think that?” He asks me.

 

“I wouldn’t have met the bodyguard,” I tell him, pushing him down on the couch.

 

“I haven’t watched the movie, but hopefully Kevin did this” Drew tells me, lowering my zipper.

 

“You don’t need to watch, I’ll tell you anything you should know.

 

 

TED

 

Harve and I were hiding outside the fence. He wanted to make youtube fame. Blake sat with us, probably thinking we were idiots to be out here in the middle of the night.

 

“I got one of those night vision things,” Harve whispers.

 

“Why?” Blake asks, rolling his eyes.

 

“I wanted to make sure people could see what was going on. People are always shooting in the dark, and all you get is dark.” Harve explains as if he thought Blake cared.

 

“What makes you think Rita is going to come here?” Blake asks as an SUV pulled up.

 

We all shut up as Harve started recording Patrick and Rita arguing with each other.

 

“It’s a fucking farm in the middle of nowhere, why do you think he would be here. I checked, and this farm doesn’t belong to anyone Jus knows.” Patrick whines.

 

“His phone shows he’s somewhere around here.” She hisses at him.

 

“You really think these rednecks could keep their mouths shut. If he was here they’d be the first idiots on the news, telling everyone about it. Why didn’t we just drive to the farm?” He bitches.

 

“I don’t want to give Jus a chance to get away. We come in from the back and sneak in to see him. Jus is going to understand that he doesn’t get to fire me without consequences.” She tells him, making him help her over the fence.

 

“It fucking stinks out here.” Patrick groans, as his foot ends up in a fresh pile.

 

They walked past us carefully and were bitching the whole way, as they didn’t avoid each pile.

 

“Hold on to this, keep it on them,” Harve whispers, pulling out his phone.

 

“Is that a phone?” Patrick asks Rita as the shit phone rings.

 

“Why are you calling the phone?” Blake asks.

 

“They aren’t going to outrun Big Bubba now.” He giggles.

 

They walked right up to where Harve stashed the phone, staring at the ringing shit. It was like they were amazed at musical shit. When it stopped they continued to walk, but Harve called again and they stopped, staring at it. I saw Big Bubba, not that they could, of course, I had night vision.

 

“Do you hear that noise?” Rita asked as they look around.

 

“Hey, you might want to run,” Harve yells, making them jump.

 

“Sorry, we got lost trying to find a friend,” Rita yells, looking for where the voice came from.

 

“Why would a friend be in Big Bubba’s pen?” Harve yells.

 

“Big Bubba?” Rita asks, looking in time to see Bubba bearing down on them.

 

I watched as she tripped Patrick right into the pile of shit that was ringing and took off. Patrick was getting up but ended up diving back down as Bubba ran past him chasing Rita. Bubba only managed to eat the shoe that didn’t make it over the fence. Patrick at least found the phone, it was sort of stuck to his face when he finally got up and ran.