- Text Size +

Justin:

Some people swear that they had seen God's face after a near death experience. I didn't even need to be in an accident to see it. Standing in front of me was the most beautiful man that I've ever seen, a god among men for sure- there's no way he is human and so enchanting at the same time. I could not stop myself from letting my eyes wander on his perfect body, he was too good to be true. However, when I notice what I was unconsciously doing and the slight smile on my boss' face I blushed and ducked my head. I've never been so embarrassed in my life before, I couldn't believe the way I was acting. He was my boss for goodness sake! I should not have these thoughts about him at all!

"It's nice to finally meet you, Justin. Can I call you Justin?" he asks me.

I was sitting on the chairs in front of his desk, as he stood right in front of me- from my side of the desk. He was leaning against it, with his arms crossed over his chest- he looked like model taken out from a Prada catalogue.

Mamma Mia! Help me put here! He can't do this to me! I complained in my head. I am just a teenage boy, with my hormones everywhere and zero experience. You cannot put an eye candy like him in front of me and tell me I cannot have a bite. That's so unfair!!!

However, I kept my thought to myself and just muttered a timid 'Yes' to my boss.

"Thank you, Justin" he continued "You see, I've been looking through your folder and I have to say: I am impressed. That's a very difficult thing to achieve, Justin" I couldn't stop myself from smiling brightly and blushing, slightly, happy for being appreciated "You do not only have talent, but are also very intelligent. There are not a lot of students that with the help of an internship can free themselves from the torture chambers that high school represents" I chuckled at that, which I think caused him to smile. But why would my boss be interested in making me laugh? "Also, you are the first high school intern we have. You are a big deal, Justin. And I have a proposal for you: what do you think about working for me?"

"Don't I already do that?" I questioned him, puzzled by his offer.

"No, you don't. First, this is an internship not a job. However, I believe that if you show how dedicated you are, in the future, you surely have a place in Ryder's Advertising staff. Second, even if you were working here I am not your boss. You are in the art department, I am in the advertising one. Both of them work together, but are different departments. I might have a higher position in the food chain of the company, by being the head of my department, but the one that is in charge of you is the head of your department" he explained to me, hope bubbling inside of me.

"So... we are like work mates? Not boss and employee" I asked, just to be 100% sure. I didn't want to act on my attraction just to have it backfire on me.

"Exactly" he replied, leaning closer to me "And what I have to offer, you won't change that, cause I don't like to think of it as a work relationship... it's more like a partnership" I forgot of my burning desire for a minute and paid him compete attention, he caught my curiosity "For what I've seen, you've met my son"

"Yes, he is a lovely child" I told him, smiling to myself at the memory of our encounter "A bit guarded at the beginning, but he is a very caring and lovable child. It's easy to see how much he appreciates and loves you"

"I know... but how I wish that the reasons he loves me so much were different" he commented, worrying me. Since I entered the room this was the first time I saw such a serious and troubled expression on his face "You see, Hunter is not mine biologically. His mother is a drug whore, who wanted to pimp her own son to other men for drugs"

I felt sick on my stomach at the thought of that beautiful kid being... being... raped...

"Did she... was she..." I tried to ask, but only ended up in stuttering. Too afraid of the answer, to even ask. 

"No, relax Justin. I was able to stop it before it happened. That bitch and bastard are rotting in jail as we speak, and I have full rights to Hunter" he assured me, calming me. But my rage at those demons was still there, just waiting to burst out "But that doesn't mean that Hunter got out of the whole ordeal without scars. As you might guess, the bitch of his biological mother abused him and left him with psychological problems. He is not ready to go to school, yet. So, I decided to have a private tutor teach him for a year or until he is ready to return to school. I want you to be that tutor" he told me, catching me by surprise "You have all the qualifications for it, and Hunter loves you- I know what I am saying. If he hadn't liked you then you would have never gotten so close to him, less let you draw with him"

"You want me to teach your son?"

"Yes, I'll pay you and everything" he assured me.

"Then you'll be my boss"

"No. I really don't like to see it like that... just see it as you helping a kid in need and getting something in return. I can even help you out in opening your own private bank account, there you can save not only what I give you but also your allowance for your college life. And let me tell give you an advice, the life of a college student is not easy" he replied.

"Why are you so fixed on me not calling you my boss?" I questioned him, suspiciously.

"Because then I wouldn't be able to do this" he answered, after a little while in silence, before leaning down and pressing his lips on mine.

I could only think about how wrong this should be, but how good it felt. Then I realized that there was nothing wrong with what I was doing. I was over the age of consent, he was not my boss, he is drop dead gorgeous, he felt perfect against me- as if we were two pieces that fell into place. I wanted to continue kissing me, I loved the idea that this powerful, handsome and successful older man wanted me. Me, someone who is never enough for his own father.

So, screw everything and everyone else. I was going to continue enjoying this and see where it takes us afterwards.

Brian:

Oh my God, oh my God. This is bad! I exclaimed in my head.

I wasn't supposed to do this! I was suppose to wait for another year, make him want me desperately. But then he had to sit in front of me, looking so perfect as I remembered, and eating me with his eyes as if I was the last juicy hamburger on the planet and he was a starving man. I couldn't stop myself, I missed him too much to contain my desires for much longer.

But when he didn't kiss me back, I began to panic, thinking that I crossed the line. However, when I was about to pull away, he wrapped his arms around my neck and kissed me back. He was a bit sloppy and I could tell he hadn't kissed much before this, but his passion and warmth more than took care of it. Also, I really liked the idea of not only teaching him to take and give cock, or how to blow one, but also how to kiss. It was too good to be true.

Soon I had his legs wrapped around my waist, as I moved us towards the leather sofa of my office. I gently laid him, my mouth never leaving his, as I proceeded to ravish him.

Thanking whoever gave me my premonition, for this second chance.