- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm back! Sorry for taking so long to update. It's that with all the studying and the other's stories I have unfinished this one kind of took the second plane. I hope you enjoy it and tomorrow I'll update again. That's a promise!

-A month later-

Brian:

I entered the loft and like almost every day since I got back to my Sunshine, the smell of delicious homemade food hit me.

This last month has been the best of my entire life.

In first place, work. I never had problems at work, I was born for success- I work hard for it as well. However, now that I have the knowledge of the market everything is much easier. Not to mention, that I no longer go to work with a hangover of death from the night before. Also, I am each day closer to being the head of the New York branch Ryder is planning on opening.

Emmett and Uncle Vic are doing great as well. The modelations are over and all their costumers were enchanted by them. They even booked Em&Vic's again. I even was able to get George to see them for a party he was planning. From what I got from Emmy Lou, sparks flew between them. I hope things work out the way my friends wants them to... if not, this time around I'll be there for him.

In second place, the gang. I've been successful on evading both Novotny so far. Also, Mel and Lindsay's sessions were going well and I've started to see some progress. I might even mention Justin to them earlier than I expected... Justin, my Sunshine.

He was the light on our, Hunter's and mine, home. He is the only one, other than me, that Hunter trusts completely. I love coming home to then cuddling on the sofa while watching a Disney movie, food already at the table, waiting for me. How both faces would beam at me, whenever I came back from work. When Hunter would wake up and ask when would Justin come by, when it was Sunshine's day off, my son would cry himself to sleep that day. It broke my heart every time, even if I was so happy that Hunter loved Justin so much.

Today, fortunately, was not one of those days. Justin was home and waiting for me. I used to hate how he acted like my little wife, making himself at home... turning my loft as his own. But now I loved it. I saw it as a way he showed me that he wanted a future with me, a way for him to tell me indirectly that he loved me. 

"Daddy!" Hunter exclaimed happily, jumping off the couch and running towards me

"How's my boy?" I asked him, dropping my suitcase to lift him up in the air. He giggled and squirmed, but my hold was strong enough so he wouldn't fall "What were you watching today?"

"The Lion King" my lover replied, smiling his sunshine smile to us "It seems that it's his favorite yet" he got closer and kissed me softly on the lips, making Hunter giggle again "I made my mom's famous chicken casserole"

"Oh, I missed your casserole!" I exclaimed happily.

"What do you mean by that? It's the first time I've prepared it for you" he said with an adorable confused expression on his face.

"Ah... I meant, that I missed your food in general" I rapidly tried to fix my slip up, leaning down for a toes curling kiss to distract my lover.

Luckily, it worked out just fine. We moved to the table for dinner, later, while I Justin was doing the dishes I put Hunter to sleep. Before driving him to his parents' house I dragged him to a hard make out session on the couch with a lot of grouping.

Yeah, life was good again.

Justin:

Life is perfect! I thought happily to myself, as I was buying the groceries while I kept an eye on Hunter.

I was graduating earlier, I'm getting early experience on the life, career I desire, my job is taking care of a boy I adore from the bottom of my heart and I have the most perfect boyfriend ever.

He is smoking hot, successful, intelligent, an incredible teacher, attentive and an amazing father. He can be crude and an asshole at times, but he never promised me perfection. I liked that as well. He never painted me a life of roses to make me fall for him, he told me the hard truth and let me make my decision.

I just couldn't ask for more... maybe I could wish for Hunter not to run away from me.

"Hunter! Get back here!" I screamed, rushing after him- which was difficult with a full trolley- and ignored all the disapproving stares that followed me "Hunter!"

What I saw next made me stop still, Hunter was hugging a man with all the trust of the world. It was almost impossible to get him to be comfortable with strangers, but with this one it was as if he had known him all his life... I'm ashamed to admit I was a little jealous of not being the only one he trusts.

"Justy!" the boy beamed at me, making every little bit of jealousy I felt evaporate. I was still the only one, in exception of Brian, who he flashes that smile to "This is my Auntie Emmy Lou!"

I smiled at Hunter but looked at the man confused by the boy's phrasing. The man who looked at me as if he had seen a ghost, before rushing towards me and engulfing me into a tight hug. I froze right there, not knowing what to do with this stranger who was hugging me out of the blue.

"Sorry, sorry... it's only that I've been waiting for you... I mean to meet you for so long. Big Bad, Brian, told me everything about you" I relaxed a bit at the man's words, that he had stopped the sudden hug also helped "Oh! You are buying the groceries! Let me help you out" with that said he dragged be around the market and started putting stuff on my trolley. He is quite a colorful character... but I liked him, he just brings a smile to your face with how energetic, he is "My name is Emmet, but Brian calls me Emmy Lou. Which is from where Hunter got the auntie. I am Big Bad's best friend and this cutie's godfather. When Brian told me he was seeing you I couldn't believe it... have you ever heard of the Stud of Liberty Avenue?"

"Of course I did, anyone gay in Pittsburgh knows about him" I simply replied, not following the thread of the conversation.

"Well, Brian is the Stud of Liberty Avenue" he told me, and I felt like my whole world had just crumbled right beneath me.