- Text Size +

Emmett:


A year had passed since George passed away, many things changed in his absence. Mostly good... but some others not so much.


Brian managed to buy another ten percent of Ryder’s Adverstising’s shares. So did Ted and Cynthia. Which was good for the Kinney family, but also bad. As there are rumors of someone else interested in buying the remaining twenty percent. Bri has gotten obsessed with gaining as much money as he could to buy them soon before they were taking away from him, and his dream shattered.


I juts hope he figures out soon that he has been neglaiting his family family before Sunshine has gotten enough of him and kickes his ass out of the penthouse. Of course, the girls had to notice this and start bad mouthing Brian’s name. Bad habits die hard, specially the old ones. However, they had another wake up call from my baby, who still believes in Big Bad and won’t have them cursing his lover’s name. 


But of course, Brian was so busy with work that he did not notice it. I really hope he does it soon before it is too late...


Me? Well, my program for orphans took time to come true. A year of hard work, sweat and blood to be more specific. But at the end it worked out. Tonight, during George’s one year anniversary, we were having the opening gala for it. I just wish the whole gang was able to come for me. But Ted and Blake need them more right now...


You see, Blake almost relapsed a few weeks ago and almost dragged Teddy with him into the addiction path. Thank God it did not happen. But it meant that the girls, Big Bad and Baby had to stay in New York for them. Specially, after Blake almost escpaed from his hospital room to free Ted from the bad influence he is. That my Teddy would be happier without him and his toxic poison. I almost laughed when Baby told me what Blake had said, but the whole situation was so sad that I could not bring myself to. 


As if, Teddy is only alive when he has Blake by his side. I just hope B learns that sooner than later, it will help fix things up a lot faster now that they broke. I thought, as I checked around the salon for last minute details.


Vic, Ronnie, Jennifer, Molly, Daphne and Chris were the ones able to be here for me.


Daphne and Chris stayed together during the year they were apart from Baby, Chris asked his girlfriend if she would like to move in with him in New York during Prom. Daph, of course, said yes and a few months later they were all reunited. They feel for the situation Teddy and Blake are going through, but they aren’t that close to them- they simply know them through Sunshine. That’s why they decided to come to Pittsburg to attend my gala. Also, they were representing the Chnader and Hobbs family in this high social class event.


Vic and Ronnie came for me, so I would have part of the original gang with me... so I would have family there to stand by me. They were here to represent the girls, Gussy, Hunter, Big Bad and Sunshine who couldn’t come. Jennifer was already in Pittsbug and has been helping me out organize this gala from the beginning, she is my right hand. Which would be unreasonable for her not to be here. Though, she had to leave Molly behind as the little girl deosn’t care much about this events and would have gotten bored really fast.


”Thank you again for all the help, Jen” I thanked, as we deemed the event ready to start.


”Don’t worry about it, sweetheart. Is the least I could do, after all we are family” she replied, smiling her own sunshine smile to me.


”Do you have any news from them?” I asked, worriedly.


”If you mean about Ted and Blake I don’t” she answered “If you mean about Hunter’s progress I do”


”How is Hunter?” I questioned


I felt very guilty for not thinking about the little boy. With the gala and then Ted and Blake’s accident it simply slipped my mmind. Though, that’s no excuse.


“Hunter is finally letting go of Brian and Justin, letting himself mourn his lost childhood and grow up- starting to act more like himself. He and Molly kept in contact these couple of years, their friendship growing stronger. Though, I believe that in the future it might become something else” she asnwered, with a sly smirk.


”Oh, oh, young love! I still remember my first crush” I sighed, dreamily “That’s something you never forget, it was your first after all”


“Me too” Jennifer said, with a depressing sigh but collected herself as guests began to enter the salon.


She surely is wishing to have again a love as simple and lovely as ones first crush was. If she only knew who I invited to this gala. A very handsome college proffesor, of Brian’s age who in the prophecy was panting after her panties since the moment they met. Yes, I mean Trucker!


And as if he was summoned, he entered the salon looking so dashing in his blue suit. I almost cheered out loud when his eyes fell on Jen, and as if it were a movie he gravitated towards her like a mot to a flame. Their tentative flirting and blushing cheeks were simply adorable!


“They are pathetic” a familiar voice commented, next to me. A voice I did not believe I would listen in a year or so more “If I were him I would go there and make her swoon”


I turned around and there he was:


Drew Boyd.


The famous football player wanted to contribute to the cause, like many others had done since the place was opened. However, he was doing it for the wrong reasons- for publicity. Who also was so deep in the closet that he might never come out... though, I will make sure he will do it for me. 


I already made one rich man fall for me and come out to the public, the queen still has many things to teach. Drew will never know what hit him. And before he knows it we would be living in his mansion happily, with wedding bells in the horizon.


I rapidly returned my gaze towards Jennifer and Trucker. He boasts like that because he thinks he will gain the respect and admiration of others. If he thinks I am not impressed, he will start doubting himself. If I play hard to get, I will become more interesting to him. If later I go to bed with him and afterwards kick him out of my bed, I will become something more of a knot on his bed and he will desire me more. 


If I play my hand right he might come to me much faster...


”I think they are adorable. At least, they are honest about themselves and are not lying to everyone- so deep in the closet” I replied, not even dignifying him with a glance.


“I am not gay!” He growled, I almost smirked at how easy he is to play with and how cute his growls are “I have a fiancée, for your information”


”I never said I was talking about you” I commenetd, he suddenly shut up “Why are so defensive? Have something to hid?” This time I did turned to see him, with a raised eyebrow and a coy smile “My gay radar is perfect and when I see you it peeps like crazy. So, don’t try to lie to me darling. I won’t tell anyone, but I will give you an advice: break off your engagement. No one deserves to be lied like you are doing with you fiancée. If you truly care about her you better let her go. Also, are you really happy living a lie?” with that said I left him alone with his thoughts.


As planned, he was after my ass the whole night. I almost broke and let him ram his delicious cock inside my tight ass, no one has touched me since George’s death. But I did not, I will not be his plaything again. And no matter how much I love my Drewie, he used to be an asshole of grade A. 


He continued after me for two months, before I relented and slept with him. Though, I kciked him off my bed as soon as the deed was done- a very Brian move if I am being honest. His face of shock is one that I will never forget, I laughed msyelf to tears after he left my apartment. 


Another two months passed, he broke his engagement off with his fiancée and came out as gay in National T.V. Only then, I took him back and we started dating. Sex with him is truly the best! I just hope he doesn’t give me too much heat for the complications he will have ahead of him. Though, I know that at the end everything will work out for his career.


But until that happens, I will enjoy the blissfully ignorant Drew and his amazing dick.