- Text Size +

 

Madrid Interlude

Chapter 10




The Jeep pulled up in front of the Novotny house. Justin looked rather fearfully at the front door. He was nervous but he wouldn't let anyone at this soiree know that.

"You look great," Brian said trying to use some words of encouragement.

Justin had on the linen lounging outfit that he had worn on their day together in Madrid. He looked like a plate of cream, good enough to be lapped up.

"Stop looking at me like that or I'll have to fuck you before we go in," Justin chastised him.

"I could go for that."

"Brian, behave yourself," Justin said with a giggle.

"Shit! Don't giggle like that during dinner or I will have to drag you out onto the porch and ravish you."

"Promises, promises," Justin said with another giggle.

Brian groaned and got out of the Jeep. They walked up to the front door and Brian opened it and waited for Justin to go ahead of him. There had been talking and laughing when the door opened, but as soon as Justin stepped in all noise ceased. Brian looked up to a sea of faces all staring in his direction.

"Good evening to all of you," Brian said formally. "Since we have silence I'd like to introduce you all to Justin Taylor. He came back from Madrid with me and he's currently living at the loft. Justin, you've met Lindsay and Melanie and Gus. You met Emmett and Ben and Michael at Babylon. That's Ted over there." Ted gave a little wave. "And this is Debbie, our hostess for the evening, and her brother Vic. I think that's everyone. Please feel free to talk amongst yourselves. Come on Justin, let's get a drink."

Brian ushered Justin into the kitchen where they put down the bottle of wine they had brought and grabbed a couple of beers from the fridge. They each took a long drink hoping to fortify themselves for the barrage of questions they were expecting.

"Dinner's ready," Debbie said. "Everybody find a seat."

They all sat around the table. Justin had Brian on one side of him and Emmett on the other. Gus was between Brian and Lindsay and wanted to sit on his father's lap. Finally Brian sat Gus on his knee and pushed the chair with his booster seat out of the way. Brian never ate much so it wouldn't be an inconvenience having Gus there, and it made more room for everybody else around the small table.

Justin noted that Lindsay and Melanie had definitely not wanted to sit next to him. He was glad he had an ally in Emmett. Wine was poured and dishes passed around. Little talk took place other than requests for garlic bread or the vegetables. When everyone had their food and had tasted and complimented Debbie, Justin could feel all eyes turning towards him. He hoped Brian remembered what he had told him about letting him answer his own questions.

"So, Justin," Debbie asked, "how did you and Brian meet?"

"He came to my act at the club where I worked," Justin said.

"Oh, a performer?" Deb pursued. "What kind of act did you do?"

"I dressed as King Tut, mummified somebody from the audience and painted on them."

"Are you shitting me?" Deb asked with a look of incredulity on her face.

"Well, this is Madrid we're talking about," Justin said with a giggle. He heard Emmett laugh uneasily and felt Brian shift next to him. "Anything else you want to know?" he asked with more bravado than he felt.

"How did you happen to come back with Brian?" she asked.

"He asked me to come."

There were gasps from Michael and Ted and even Deb.

"He asked you?" Debbie wanted to verify that statement.

"I fucking asked him," Brian said. Justin could feel Brian's temper rising.

"If you don't mind me asking, why would you agree to go with a virtual stranger halfway around the world?" Debbie asked.

Justin could feel everyone hanging on his answer. Somehow he knew this would be important. "I'm originally from Pittsburgh," Justin began.

"You are?" several voices said at the same time.

"Yes," Justin confirmed. "I've only been in Madrid a couple of years. My parents and sister still live here."

"Fuck me," Melanie said.

"So when Brian asked me to come back here, I decided maybe it was time. I never really intended to stay in Madrid. It just sort of happened."

"Have you seen your parents?" Lindsay asked.

"Not yet. They were very angry with me when I decided to stay in Europe and not finish college. I haven't talked to them in almost two years."

"Are you going to?" Debbie asked.

"Yes."

"That's good. You should try to make it up with your parents. Family is important."

Brian snorted and Justin looked at him knowing that his father was dead and his mother was not really part of his life. He wondered if Brian's so called friends understood how that statement must seem to Brian.

"You should also know," Debbie continued, "that there are all kinds of families and this one right here is Brian's."

Justin smiled at that. They were a weird group but he could see that they were looking out for Brian just like a family should. Justin glanced over at Michael and he glared back.

Suddenly Vic raised his glass. "Here's to the newest member of our family," Vic said. "Welcome, Justin."

"Thanks Vic," Justin said sure that he was blushing. He felt Brian squeeze his thigh and knew that the man approved. He smiled at Brian.

There were welcomes from most of the people at the table, but Justin was aware that none came from Michael. This was going to be tricky.

Justin made a decision. He raised his own glass. "I'd like to propose a toast to all of you. Thank you for welcoming a stranger into your family. I'm honored and I'll try to be worthy of your trust."

"You fucking better be, and look after kiddo there for us," Debbie admonished him.

Everybody laughed and they continued the meal in a much less strained atmosphere. Justin felt pretty good about his welcome. If only Michael would quit looking daggers at him everything would be perfect.

Brian fed Gus some of his food and ate a little bit himself. When the main part of the meal was over they moved into the living room to have coffee and dessert.

"Justin, would you help me in the kitchen?" Debbie asked.

"Um, sure, Debbie," Justin said following her to the kitchen and looking at Brian over his shoulder. Brian shrugged and grinned.

"What would you like me to do?" Justin asked.

"Pour the coffee," Debbie said, "and don't hurt Brian."

"What? I have no intention of hurting him."

"I hope not. You should know that he has never invited anyone to stay at his loft." Justin looked surprised. "In fact his rule has always been that they don't stay the night."

"Oh?"

"So I can only conclude that you are something special since he seems to have broken all the fucking rules for you. So again I say, don't hurt him."

"I won't."

"Good. Now keep pouring while I take these into the living room."

Justin filled the cups and Debbie bustled back and forth taking them to people in the other room. When the last one had been handed out, Debbie asked him to start another pot in case people wanted a second cup. He was filling the coffee maker with water when he felt someone come up behind him. He half expected it to be Brian, but the vibe was wrong. He turned around.

"Michael," he said, not at all happy to see the man standing behind him.

"What do you think you're doing insinuating yourself into our lives?"

"Excuse me," Justin responded.

"You follow Brian from Madrid, you move into the loft, you dance with him at Babylon and now you're here. Who are you?"

"I'm Brian's choice," Justin said, the venom creeping into his voice. God, he hated this man, probably as much as Michael hated him.

"Until he gets tired of you," Michael sneered.

"No sign of that yet," Justin said confidently.

"There will be. Believe me."

"I choose not to believe you. I don't think you know Brian half as well as you think you do."

"You arrogant little shit! You've known Brian for what, two weeks? And you think you know more about him than I do when I've known him for over nineteen years."

"I know him in ways you never will!" Justin picked up his coffee cup and brushed past Michael as he joined everyone else in the living room. He hoped Brian wanted to leave soon. He'd had enough for one evening.

Brian saw the look on Justin's face and he glanced up to see Michael glowering at him from the kitchen. "I think we better be going, Deb," Brian said. "We're still suffering from a little jet lag."

"Yeah," Justin concurred glad of the excuse to leave.

Kisses and hugs were exchanged. Justin noted that Melanie and Ted did not hug Brian and Michael did not hug him, but Lindsay and Melanie did. That surprised him, but he was pleased nonetheless. Maybe he had made some progress with them tonight.

Gus tugged on Justin's pant leg. "Justin, Justin," he called to the man.

"Yes, Gus," Justin said squatting down to be on the boy's level.

"Will you come and draw with me tomorrow?"

"If that's all right with your mothers," Justin replied.

Lindsay watched them, and replied, "It's fine with me."

Gus put his arms around Justin's neck and gave him a hug. Justin squeezed back and gave the boy a kiss on the cheek. Brian scooped his son up and blew on his belly. Gus squealed in delight.

"Thanks for dinner, Debbie. I appreciate you inviting me," Justin said.

"No problem, Sunshine," she replied adopting the descriptor that Brian had used on the phone when he told her he was bringing Justin.

Justin smiled the smile that earned him that nickname. "It was nice meeting everybody and seeing some of you again."

"We're going now," Brian said, "so you can talk about us behind our backs."

That earned him a chorus of "Brian" from everyone, but Justin was sure they'd be the topic of conversation as soon as the door closed behind them.

"You okay?" Brian asked as they walked to the Jeep.

"Yeah," Justin said. "I have had more fun a few times in my life though."

"They really weren't too tough on you," Brian explained.

"I guess it could have been worse," Justin conceded.

"Most of them seemed to welcome you with open arms. Deb and Vic are good people."

"I can see that. Why does Debbie think I'm going to hurt you?"

"Is that what she said?"

"Yeah. So why did she say that?"

Brian remained silent for a minute thinking about how he should answer that question. He decided they had started out with honesty and he knew that was what Justin expected of him. "I've … never been in any kind of … relationship before," Brian admitted.

"You haven't?"

"No. I never allowed that to happen before."

Justin thought about that. "Is that why Debbie said that you never let anyone stay overnight?"

Brian snorted. "Probably, but she's wrong. I've had guys stay overnight." Justin looked at him. "They just never get invited to stay a second one."

"I see," Justin replied. He was thinking about what this meant. He knew Brian was an experienced and excellent lover, so there must have been many of those one night visitors. "So am I your first … relationship?"

Brian nodded. "I always knew you were unique from the first moment I saw you."

Justin beamed at him. "I have no intention of hurting you," Justin needed to tell him. It came out in a whisper.

"And I don't want to hurt you, but I have no experience with this kind of thing. I've avoided it with a passion, so God only knows what's going to happen."

"Other than Miguel I don't have much experience either. That was a disaster. It was all based on lies, except … I did love him. That's why honesty is important to me. You have been honest with me, haven't you, Brian?"

Brian nodded. "We'll have to learn this … relationship stuff together. I'm game if you are." Brian grinned at him.

"I love you," Justin said with a sunshine smile.

"I'm not ready to say that to you yet, but I'm really glad you're here with me."

"That's good enough for now. I'll help you practise saying it later," Justin giggled.

Brian felt his cock jump. They had been sitting in the Jeep talking. "Time to get back to the loft," Brian stated and peeled away from the curb.

Justin giggled and Brian speeded up even more.

They squealed into Brian's parking space and raced into the building. They took the stairs at breakneck speed arriving out of breath at the loft. Brian couldn't wait to open the door. He pinned Justin against it and savaged his lips with his own. He sucked and nipped and licked over them in the most erotic kiss Justin had ever experience.

"Open the goddamn door," Justin gasped, "or I'm going to fuck you here on the landing."

Brian groaned knowing that that was exactly what Justin was going to do to him, but he'd get his turn later. Brian unlocked the door and they stumbled into the loft their lips still locked together.

Justin grabbed at Brian's T-shirt and it disappeared over his head. Brian lifted the top of Justin's lounging outfit and it came off in one swift move. They kissed again wrapping around each other and welding together. It never seemed that they could get close enough until one was inside the other. The jeans and pants came off next allowing engorged cocks to find freedom. They clung together in another kiss rubbing the swollen members together between them. Groans and moans filled the quiet of the loft. Each needed more. They stumbled out of their pants that were around their ankles and still kissing inched their way towards the bed.

At that point Justin took control. He turned Brian around and pushed him face down on the bed. He grabbed the tube of lube and squirted some into his hand. He wiped it across Brian's pucker and ran the side of his hand up and down the crack of his ass until he had the man moaning and begging for more. His fingers teased the tight little pucker and then plunged inside, one, then two, then three fingers. Brian arched up into the assault and panted and moaned.

"Now comes the good part," Justin said sliding on a condom.

Brian looked over his shoulder, his lust filled eyes, daring the other man to do it. "What's taking you so long?" Brian growled.

Justin impaled him in one swift move. Brian cried out in pain and pleasure. Jesus, he loved this man even if he couldn't say it to him. He was the only man who matched him in will, in mental acuity, in a wry sense of humor and most of all in sexual desire and prowess.

Brian felt Justin pull back till just the tip of his cock remained inside. Brian contracted his anal muscles. Looking over his shoulder he saw Justin draw in a sharp breath and close his eyes.

"Can you handle it?" Brian dared him.

Justin's eyes flew open and he drove all the way back in flattening Brian's shoulders against the bed and leaning his full weight on him.

"I can take anything you have to offer," Justin grunted. "You already know that, don't you?"

"Yeah," Brian growled, the noise coming from somewhere deep inside him. "I just like to make you prove it every now and then."

Justin giggled and Brian felt his cock jump beneath him. "I better get to work then. I wouldn't want to let you down. You might have to get rid of me if I did."

"No danger, Sunshine. No danger."

Justin grinned from ear to ear, pulled back and rammed home again. He loved to have Brian tell him he wanted him there, that he couldn't be replaced, that he was necessary to this man.

"How's my driving?" Justin asked.

"I'll call in my report later," Brian chuckled, then groaned as Justin plowed in again.

Justin's strokes grew faster and the talking ceased. All that could be heard in the loft were grunts and the slap of flesh against flesh. Primal need made talk unnecessary and after a while impossible.

As their orgasms neared Justin reached under Brian and tugged his cock with each thrust. Soon they were both shooting and gasping and groaning and collapsing one on top of the other.

Justin rolled off and disposed of the condom. "That was fucking unbelievable."

"Believe it because your turn is next."

Justin giggled. "You talking to me, big man?" Justin asked.

"Yeah, I'm talking to you, little boy."

"Well, your little boy needs a moment of rest."

"You young things just can't sustain an erection. Pitiful."

"I beg your pardon," Justin said. "My erection is just fine and Brian could see that he was right. Brian had been hard since Justin giggled.

"Hm," Brian said, "Maybe not so pitiful after all." He gave Justin's cock a tug and then rolled him onto his stomach and started to work with his tongue.

Justin knew Brian was a master of rimming and he relaxed into the skillful licks and probes of the man's tongue. When they were both ready Brian entered him taking his time and savoring the tightness and silky smoothness of Justin's tunnel.

"You were great at the dinner tonight," Brian said.

"Thanks," Justin grunted as Brian's cock drove in again and again.

The orgasms were a little slower coming after the previous workout, but just as mutually satisfying and mind blowing.

"We are so good together," Brian said as they lay side by side. "I can't believe I never get tired of you."

"Thanks, I think," Justin said looking over at Brian. "But what do you have to compare it to. Nobody else was ever around long enough for you to get tired of them, if I can believe what Debbie told me tonight."

"Some of them I was tired of before I even got my rocks off."

"Really?" Justin asked.

"Not everybody's as interesting as you are."

"No shit?"

Brian chuckled. "It's hard to be interested in a bunch of muscles or a ten inch cock after it's … deflated."

Justin giggled and he saw Brian's cock leap to attention. Shit, he really had to remember about that giggle if he wanted some rest between rounds.

He had another idea that he was sure would buy him some time. Justin rolled over and leaned against Brian's chest. "That was great, Brian," he said. "Now I'm ready to face tomorrow."

"What do you have to face tomorrow?" Brian asked.

"My parents. Want to come with me?"