- Text Size +

 

Madrid Interlude

Chapter 2



Brian and Ferdy ordered another drink while they waited for King Tut to appear. Brian asked several questions about the young man who had performed on stage, but Ferdy said he could get his answers from Tut himself. Brian ordered another drink. He wanted the whole bottle, but didn't think that was wise in front of his potential client.

Suddenly he felt the presence behind him. He turned to stare into the bluest eyes he had ever seen. Quickly he stood and extended his hand. The young blond took it and shook quickly and straightforwardly. Brian felt the electricity that coursed between them. He was sure the young man did too.

"Justin, this is Brian Kinney," Ferdy said. Brian nodded, his eyes riveted to Justin's. "Justin Taylor." The makeup was all gone now and if anything the man was more beautiful without it.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Kinney," Justin said keeping his voice level.

"Call me Brian."

"Sure," Justin said breaking their gaze. "Ferdy, how are you? I've missed you."

"I was away on business," Ferdy replied.

Brian watched them, jealous of their friendship, if he was honest with himself. He looked at this blond beautiful man who wore a set of white silk pajamas under which Brian was sure there was nothing but his gorgeous body. The pajamas left little to the imagination.

"Let me get you a chair," Ferdy said.

"You can be my chair," Justin teased and plopped himself in Ferdy's lap. He leaned in and kissed the man. Brian felt his cock jump and his temper rise. This man should be his. "Are you coming to my studio tonight?" Justin whispered loud enough for Brian to hear.

"Of course, my sweet, if that is all right with you?"

"More than all right," Justin replied and kissed the man again.

"Brian has some questions for you," Ferdy said redirecting their attention to the ad exec.

"Oh, like what?" Justin asked batting his baby blues at Brian.

"You're American?" Brian asked.

"Yes."

"Brian's from Pittsburgh," Ferdy offered.

"Really? So am I."

"You are?"

"My parents sent me to Europe for my twentieth birthday and I've never gone back. They're quite disgusted with me," Justin said proudly.

"I'm sure they should be proud of what you've done with your life," Brian couldn't help but say. He saw Justin immediately tense up.

"I'm going up to my studio, Ferdy. Join me … soon." He kissed Ferdy again, nodded at Brian and left abruptly.

"What's wrong with him?" Brian asked.

"He's an artist. His parents should be proud of him," Ferdy said stressing the word 'should'.

"Isn't he also a …?"

Before Brian could finish that statement Ferdy said quickly, "Brian, this is a key club. You have the key to door number 1 on the third floor. I've arranged for Paco to meet you there when you're ready. I'm sure he will be able to fulfill all your fantasies."

"But…" Brian began, "I … thought maybe I could have Tut."

"Tut or Justin doesn't do that unless he wants to. I'll be spending the night with him."

"I see," Brian said not at all pleased by this arrangement.

"Do you want to go to the club for awhile before you go upstairs, or do you want to come up with me and I'll show you where Room 1 is?"

Brian was torn. He wanted to go to the club and select his own trick, but he might get another look at Justin if he went up with Ferdy. "I'll come up with you," Brian decided.

On the way up the stairs Ferdy explained that Brian could have any food or drink that he desired and Paco would do anything Brian wished. Brian wished Paco could transform himself into Justin. He figured he'd make the best of it though.

Once they arrived at the third floor Brian saw six doors in the hallway. Ferdy steered him down to the left to Door Number 1. It felt a bit like "Let's Make a Deal". He wondered what awaited him behind the door, but he knew he'd trade it in a second for what was behind Ferdy's door.

"I'm in number 6 across the hall," Ferdy said pointing to a door a little further down the hall. "If you want to leave before morning, Paco will call you a cab and give the driver my home address. If you decide to stay all night, I'll see you for breakfast. Good night, Brian," Ferdy said, walked across the hall and tapped on the door to number 6.

Brian watched as the door opened. He saw Justin wrap himself around Ferdy and kiss him. When the kiss ended, Justin stared defiantly at Brian, and then drew Ferdy inside closing and locking the door behind them.

Brian sighed. What could he do? What he wanted was in that room that had just been locked against him. He might as well see what was waiting for him behind his own door. He inserted the key and slowly opened the door. Across the room he saw the image of the Pyramids projected on the wall.

"What the fuck?" he said aloud.

"Here I am," a voice said from somewhere off to the side.

Brian turned and there upon a bed draped with sheets that looked like they came from ancient Egypt lay King Tut. Brian glanced back at the door thinking of seeing Ferdy go in with Justin, but here he was. The King lay sprawled in front of him, the same headdress on his head, the gold thong girding his loins, the same armbands.

Brian stared in disbelief and then it began to dawn on him. The kohl darkened eyes were too dark, the skin that glistened was the wrong shade, and the lithe body was a tad too skinny. This wasn't Justin. This was someone else.

"Who are you?" Brian asked.

"I am Paco and I can make all your dreams come true."

"Can you now?" Brian asked the sarcasm clearly in his voice. This was a cheap imitation of what he really wanted.

"I can," the young man said confidently.

"Why are you wearing that get-up?"

"I've learned that after one of Justin's shows the men always want King Tut. So I am King Tut for tonight. You like?" he asked rolling onto his back and rubbing his crotch.

Brian wanted to scream that he didn't like it, that this was not the body he wanted to spend the night with. But what good would that do? He wasn't going to get the one he wanted. Justin had made that very clear. This one wasn't so bad and he could pretend.

"I guess you'll do," Brian said rather uncharitably. He saw Paco make a face and relented a little bit. "Stand up and let me get a better look at you."

Paco stood and turned slowly in front of Brian. He would do. "Take off that loincloth," Brian ordered. Paco did as commanded. Brian surveyed his flaccid cock. It was reasonable but nothing to write home about.

"Do you want me to take the headdress off?" Paco asked.

"No … no," Brian said thinking it would be easier to maintain the illusion of Justin.

"How are your blowjobs?" Brian asked.

"I've never had any complaints."

"Then get to work."

Paco dropped to his knees in front of Brian and unzipped the cream slacks sliding them down Brian's legs. He wore no underwear. "Oh my!" Paco said.

"Think you can handle it?"

"Yes, sir," Paco responded. Maybe this was his lucky night. The man was gorgeous and very well endowed. He set about to give his best blowjob ever.

Brian visualized the blond in the white pajamas as Paco worked on his cock. The headdress hit his groin every once in awhile as Paco bobbed over his dick. That wasn't necessarily a bad thing. The kid was pretty good at what he did, but Brian knew that he had had lots of practice. Paco sucked Brian's cock down his throat and swallowed around it. Brian gasped and jerked as he began to shoot. Paco drank it thirstily and sucked the tip dry.

"How was that?" Paco asked with a little grin.

"Not bad," Brian had to admit. "Get on the bed … face down," Brian ordered.

Paco hesitated. "Would you like something to drink first?" he asked. "Perhaps we should wait a minute or two."

"What for?" Brian asked, his thoughts of Justin already making his cock grow hard again.

Paco looked at Brian's rising dick and sputtered, "No reason, none at all."

Without many preliminaries Brian was in him and riding him hard. The boy moaned and groaned beneath him, but he took everything Brian had to offer. Paco still wore the headdress and Brian thought about King Tut. He thought about how Justin had laid all over that man on stage, how he had made the man come just with his touch through the canvas. His orgasm ripped through him as that picture burned through his brain. He collapsed on top of Paco. Three more sessions followed in quick succession before Brian began to tire. The thought of that other man in the room across the hall was just as clear but no longer so urgent. Paco groaned beneath him and Brian rolled off. He disposed of the condom and lay down beside the boy with a sigh.

"Are we going to rest for a bit, Senor Brian," he asked hopefully.

"Why? Am I wearing you out?" Brian asked with a smirk.

"A little," Paco admitted. Never could he remember a man with such stamina.

"How old are you, Paco?" Brian asked.

"Eighteen."

"How long have you … worked here?"

"Three years."

"You started here when you were fifteen?"

Paco nodded. "Most of the boys did."

"Jesus! What about Justin?"

"He's older."

"I know. How did he come to work here?"

"Paulo, the owner, is his friend."

"I see," Brian said slowly. "Is Paulo your friend?"

"No, he is my boss."

"So Justin has a different … position here than you do?"

Paco made a face. "He is a performer. He does his act on the stage and he makes paintings."

"Does he sell them?"

"Sometimes," Paco admitted. "His room across the hall is a studio as well as a fantasy suite. He lets us use it sometimes."

Brian absorbed that piece of information. While Brian seemed to be thinking, Paco got up and stood rather tentatively. His ass was sore. This American had worked it over pretty good, and he didn't think they were done yet.

"I'm going to order some food and drink," Paco told Brian. "Is there anything special you would like?"

"The tasty morsel across the hall," Brian thought. "Order me a bottle of Jim Beam if they have it," he said aloud.

"Si, Senor Brian," Paco said and went over to the telephone.

Brian had decided he was staying until the morning. He would fuck Paco a few more times and try to get some of his longing for the blond out of his system. He would meet Ferdy for breakfast and maybe, if he was lucky, see Justin again.

While they waited for the food to arrive Brian took another round out of Paco's ass. The kid was always ready. He had to give him that. When the food came it was typical teenage fare anywhere in the universe – chicken wings, French fries, pizza. He should have known. He didn't want to eat that greasy crap, but Paco dug right in. Brian concentrated on the bottle of Beam.

By the time Paco was finally full Brian was feeling no pain. Half the bottle of Beam had disappeared down his gullet. He was feeling horny again, but he didn't want to fuck … exactly.

"You know what rimming is?" Brian asked.

Paco nodded.

"Any good at it?"

"Si."

"Then get to work," Brian said rolling over onto his stomach. He felt Paco lick down his spine and through the crack of his ass. He sighed contentedly. Maybe this would relax him. Paco kneaded his balls and continued to nip and lick around his hole. Just as he was getting impatient he felt Paco's tongue make its entry. He moaned and pushed back. Paco went deeper and jabbed again and again. The kid was very good at rimming. Brian continued to moan his satisfaction when he felt Paco reach under him and raise his hips. His tongue went deeper still and Brian gasped. He felt Paco's hand close around his dick and start to jack him off. The tongue worked its magic on his hole. He could feel his orgasm building. He bucked back against the tongue and the image of Justin's face flashed before his eyes as he came – hard.

He fucked Paco a couple more times and drank most of the bottle of Beam. Sometime before dawn he fell asleep, or more accurately fell into a drunken stupor. He awoke to sunlight filtered through some curtains across the room. Paco slept beside him apparently exhausted from their exertions of the night before.

Brian felt like crap. He usually didn't drink like that away from the loft. He was awake now and decided he needed a shower. He made his way to the bathroom and turned on the water. While he waited for it to warm up he found a razor and a toothbrush laid out by the sink. He suspected that this was common practice for the clients to be provided with the necessities of the morning after. He wished they could provide a new head. His ached like crazy. He pulled the mirror open and found aspirin and other common cure-alls inside. He threw back three aspirin and hoped for the best.

By the time he was finished with the shower his headache had receded to a dull throb. He could live with that. He wondered where his clothes were. He went out into the bedroom and looked around. His freshly laundered slacks, T-shirt and shirt lay on a chair. When had they done that he wondered. Maybe when the food came Paco had given them the clothes to take care of. Whatever the story, he had something decent to wear and he was glad of that. He donned the clothes and found his wallet by the bed. He scooped out a hundred American and left it on the pillow beside the sleeping Paco.

"Christ," he thought. He had really worked the kid's ass last night, and never a complaint. He took out another hundred and laid it on top of the first. Paco had done his best and deserved the tip. Too bad he wasn't someone else.

Brian quietly let himself out of the room. He looked at number 6 and debated knocking on the door. He thought about all the possibilities of what he might find behind it and decided he would be better to leave it alone. He went downstairs to the entrance. At the desk he tried to turn in his key. The girl told him that Senor Molin had paid for the whole week. Brian could return anytime he wished. Paco or any of the other boys would be happy to entertain him. He put the key back in his pocket.

"Is Senor Molin up yet?" he asked.

"He's having breakfast in the club. Would you care to join him?"

"Sure," Brian replied and made his way down the hall to where he remembered the club to be.

He pushed open the door and saw Ferdy sitting at a table.

"Morning," he said.

"Good morning, Brian," Ferdy said cheerfully. "Coffee?" he asked and poured Brian a cup from the carafe when Brian nodded. "There's toast and eggs and fruit on the sideboard," Ferdy added pointing to the side.

Brian got up and retrieved some eggs and a slice of toast.

"I trust your evening was satisfactory," Ferdy said.

"Fine," Brian replied. "And yours?"

"Excellent," Ferdy said with a smile.

"I'll just bet," Brian thought. "Where's Justin?"

"Still sleeping."

"The young seem to have no stamina," Brian observed.

"Oh, Justin has lots of stamina, but he likes his sleep too."

"Is that so?"

"I won't see much of you today," Ferdy explained. "I have meetings lined up, so I have asked the head of my marketing section to meet with you and show you what we have been doing up till now."

"Fine," Brian replied.

"You're welcome to come back to the house for dinner or make your own plans. My meetings are just down the street so I'm going to walk. Juan is at your disposal to take you to the headquarters and anywhere else you'd like to go later in the day."

"Thanks."

"I'll see you tonight or maybe tomorrow morning," Ferdy said with a wink.

Brian picked at his eggs. The long boring day stretched out in front of him, and no sign of the blond anywhere.