- Text Size +

 

Madrid Interlude

Chapter 4



Brian could hardly wait till he saw Justin again. There was something about that man that touched him on a primal level unlike anyone else ever had. He felt so much when he was around the beautiful blond. He wanted to fuck him, no doubt about that. Since that wasn't possible, he had used his key and spent part of the night with Pedro. The dark-haired kid was okay but Brian had fantasized the whole time about running his hands all over Justin's alabaster body. It had been Justin's lips on his cock. It had been Justin's body that he claimed. It had been Justin's hole that he plowed. He couldn't get the man out of his mind, and what was more, he didn't want to.

Christ, he was fucked. He never felt this way. If he felt an attraction to someone he immediately satisfied it with quick, anonymous sex, then kicked the guy out. Maybe the fact that Justin had been so unattainable had been part of the attraction. But Brian knew it was more than that. The man had a brain to go with that body. He had enjoyed their talk last night, almost, almost, as much as he would enjoy fucking him. And he knew now that that was inevitable. He would have the blond before he left Madrid. He knew they both wanted it. It was only a matter of time.

Then what was he worried about? He didn't know. It was uncharted territory for him. He felt uneasy about the whole thing. What would happen afterwards? That was what was bothering him. He didn't know and usually he didn't care. Use them and lose them had always been his motto, but this was different. How, he didn't know, but it was.

He had dinner with Ferdy at his house, having spent another day at the running shoe plant. He explained to the man that he saw no further need of going to his headquarters. He had all the information that he wanted. He would draw up some preliminary proposals in the next day or two. He could do that at the house on his laptop.

Ferdy invited him to a party that he was attending that evening. Brian declined saying he was going to The Quoin. He caught Ferdy's little smile.

"Are you planning to catch Justin's act tonight?" Ferdy asked.

"Maybe," Brian replied not wanting to reveal how much he was looking forward to it.

"If you want to sit up front, tip the guy inside the door a few hundred pesos. He'll look after you."

"Thanks," Brian replied.

Ferdy stifled a grin. He suspected that Brian was very attracted to Justin. All gay men were. What had surprised him was how interested Justin was. The blond had asked him all kinds of questions about the ad exec when they had spent the night together. Something was definitely cooking there. He hoped neither of them got hurt as a result. It wasn't his problem though, he told himself. They were both big boys.

Brian followed Ferdy's suggestion and got a table close to the stage. The performance began and unfolded much as it had the other night. Brian was mesmerized by the lithe young body in the gold thong. His eyes never left Justin and somehow he knew the blond was aware of that. He could feel the connection.

When Justin came down into the audience to find his volunteer, Brian was tempted to offer. But he didn't. What he wanted from Justin could not be garnered on stage. He would do that in private. Justin passed by his table and stopped for a moment to smile at him. Brian felt the warmth wash over him. If he didn't know better, he would think he was blushing. Then the unexpected happened. Justin leaned in and kissed him briefly, a soft caress across his lips, but holding the promise of so much more. He knew his groan could be heard by those around him when Justin broke away.

After that the rest of the performance was a blur for Brian. He saw what happened, but all he knew was the feel of Justin's lips on his. His cock was so hard he thought he would explode.

Suddenly the performance was over and they were revealing the painting Justin had created. Brian was amazed at how different it was from the one a few nights ago, and from the one in Ferdy's house. They were created in the same way, but the results were so different. That had to be the genius of the artist.

Brian applauded along with everyone else. He felt Justin return his gaze and he smiled up at the man. The stage went dark and Brian sat down to wait. He was sure Justin would come join him. Time ticked away. No Justin appeared. Brian had a couple of drinks and waited some more. He didn't want to get drunk. He wanted a clear head for when he fucked the blond. Where was he? What was taking so long?

He was beginning to worry that he had misread the situation. Maybe Justin didn't want to see him again. Maybe he had been wrong.

Suddenly he felt a change in the room. He knew Justin had arrived. His eyes swept the club and there he was coming through the entrance wearing those fucking white silk pajamas that he wanted to rip off his body. Christ, how could anyone look so good?

"Hey," Justin said and sat down across the table from him.

"Hey, yourself. Good show."

"Thanks."

"Want a drink?"

"Sure. I'll have a cosmo."

Brian signaled the waiter and their drinks arrived promptly. They seemed awkward with each other, neither knowing what to say.

"So what happens to your paintings after you do your thing on stage?" Brian asked trying to think of conversation he could make. Usually talk was unnecessary.

"They are taken up to my studio for me to work on them," Justin explained.

"Is that room 6 upstairs?" Brian asked, the vision of Ferdy and Justin disappearing behind that door still fresh in his mind.

"Yeah. Would you like to see my studio?" Justin asked suddenly.

"Sure," Brian responded trying not to sound too eager.

"Come on," Justin said standing up and leading the way out of the club. At the door to number 6 Justin hesitated. "I'm just showing you my work," he told Brian. "That's all."

"Of course." But Brian knew that wouldn't be all.

Justin unlocked the door and pushed it open. He didn't know what he had expected but this sure as fuck wasn't it. It was a room in a brothel for Christ's sake, but it bore no resemblance whatsoever to his preconceived ideas of what that might be. The room was a working artist's studio. There were canvasses and paints everywhere. There was a large table in the center of the room on which was spread what Brian thought was the canvas from tonight's performance. The only thing he was glad to see was a bed of some sort draped with a velvet cover. He supposed it could be used to pose models, but he could picture Justin and Ferdy lying there together. He turned away hoping that he could replace that image with one of him and Justin.

"So this is where I work," Justin said gesturing around the room.

"What will you do with tonight's canvas?" Brian asked.

"Study it for awhile and decide what I need to add."

"I was amazed at how different the painting tonight was from the others I've seen. I guess that tells me what a good artist you are."

Justin smiled that sunshine smile that made Brian feel all warm and toasty right down to the tips of his toes. "Thanks," he said. "Would you like to see the one from the other night?"

"Sure."

Justin walked over to some large canvasses that were stretched onto frames. They leaned against the wall, only the backs showing. He lifted the last one and carried it over to an easel. "Close your eyes." Brian did as instructed. "Okay."

Brian opened his eyes and stared in amazement. He could still recognize the canvas from the performance, especially the infamous black stain, but Justin had worked it into a strikingly powerful design by strategically adding some more black and upping the color in a few places. "Wow!" Brian found himself saying almost before he was aware that he had opened his mouth.

"Thanks," Justin beamed his dazzling smile once again. Brian never wanted to see the end of that smile.

"So, do you do commissions?" Brian asked.

"Why, you want one?" Justin teased.

"I've been thinking about it," Brian said seriously.

"Oh? I don't really see you as an abstract kind of guy. I'd love to sketch you though."

"Okay."

"You mean it? Now?"

"I guess so," Brian said suddenly embarrassed. This wasn't going quite the way he had anticipated. He thought they'd both be using that bed by now. "Want me naked?" Brian asked with false bravado to cover up his embarrassment. He also hoped being naked might get him closer to where he wanted to be.

"Um … sure, if you like."

Brian began taking off his clothes. He knew the effect his naked body usually had on men and he hoped it would do the same thing to Justin. Justin turned away. Shit! He rooted around on the table and came up with a sketchbook and pencils. When he turned back Brian stood naked in front of him. Brian extended his hands from his sides.

"Where do you want me?"

Justin cleared his throat. He wanted this man touching him, kissing him, inside him. He cleared his throat again. Why couldn't he get his voice to work? He saw Brian glance at his crotch and knew what the man was seeing there. Fuck!

"Or," Brian said, "we could cut the pretense and I could fuck you six ways to Sunday."

"I don't think so," Justin said coldly. "I'm going to sketch you or you can leave."

"Fine, if that's all you want," Brian said giving Justin a look that clearly said he knew they both wanted more, much more.

"That's what I want," Justin stated perhaps more to convince himself than Brian. He cleared his throat once again and walked over to a little fridge. He took out a bottle of water and handed it to Brian.

"Think I'll get dehydrated?" Brian asked with a sneer. "Or are you that slow in your drawing."

"Neither," Justin retorted quickly. "You know, we don't have to do this at all."

"I'm ready if you are."

"You're not quite ready," Justin stated. "Throw the water over your head and let it run down your body. That's how I want to draw you."

Brian stared at him for a minute. He opened the bottle, took a drink and dumped the rest of the bottle over his head.

"Perfect," Justin said and flipped open his sketchbook. He began working furiously. Brian stood in all his naked glory, glistening with water drops, his hands extended as if questioning what the fuck he was doing. Justin loved it.

After half an hour, an hour, three hours, who knew, Brian sighed.

"Are you getting tired?" Justin asked.

"Oh no, I always stand around like this for hours on end."

Justin laughed and Brian felt better. "If you can hold that pose for about five more minutes, I'll have enough."

"No problem," Brian said sarcastically. "Then maybe you could move my limbs for me because I'm not sure I fucking can."

Justin continued sketching ignoring Brian's complaint. Brian hadn't been kidding. He had been in this same position for so long that he wasn't sure he could move. The muscles in his legs were screaming at him, but he held the pose. He wasn't going to give in.

Suddenly Justin snapped his book shut and said, "Finished."

Brian moved his arm and tried to rub some feeling into his hand. He groaned.

"You really are in bad shape," Justin said. "Can you make it to the bed?"

That was exactly what Brian wanted to hear. He made the supreme effort of moving one foot in front of the other. When he reached the bed he just fell forward onto the cover and sighed in relief. He felt Justin raise his feet and shift the lower part of his body onto the bed. He hurt like hell but he would still fuck the man even if it took every last ounce of strength he had. He hadn't stood there for hours for nothing.

He felt Justin climb onto the bed. Things were looking up. He heard a cap pop. He hoped Justin didn't think he was going to fuck him. He didn't do that for anybody, well hardly ever.

Brian heard Justin rubbing his hands together like they were covered with lube and he was warming it up. He tried to turn over.

"Stay still," Justin ordered. "You'll like this."

Brian wasn't so sure, but he didn't seem to be able to do too much about it. He felt Justin straddle his legs. Shit, he still had those silk pajamas on. He was hoping he would be naked. But the silk did feel lovely against his skin. He sighed again.

He felt Justin's hands run down his sides and back up along his spine. They pressed the flesh out and Brian gasped. It felt fucking good. Justin swiped his hands across Brian's shoulders and began kneading.

"Ooohhh!" Brian moaned.

"Feel good?" Justin asked.

"Heavenly."

Justin giggled and continued to work on Brian's back and shoulders. After awhile Brian felt him shift off his legs and then off the bed. That couldn't be all. He was about to say something when Justin took his hand and stretched his arm pulling it firmly away from his body. "Ahhh," Brian groaned. Justin began working on the muscles of his upper arm, then his wrist and finally his hand. It felt unbelievably good.

"Where did you learn to do that?" Brian asked.

"I'm an excellent masseur," Justin stated.

"I'd have to agree with that," Brian replied.

Justin giggled again. Brian thought how he could learn to love that sound. Justin moved around and worked on his other arm. When he finished with that he started on the legs. Brian felt like he had died and gone to heaven. After standing rigid for so long his muscles soaked up the attention. He could feel them relaxing and easing back to normal. If he was a cat, he was sure he would be purring. Then Justin started on his feet. He thought the other stuff had been good, but this was exquisite. Who knew feet could be so erotic. He felt his cock hardening beneath him and he squirmed a little bit. Justin chuckled having a good idea what Brian was feeling.

When he finished with the feet he got back on top of Brian and started in on his back and shoulders once again.

Brian could do nothing but sigh and soak it all up. He felt like he was floating. He couldn't remember a time he had felt so relaxed, so free. Even sex never made him feel like this. He closed his eyes and let himself just feel. He rarely allowed himself that privilege. Normally he had firm control over his emotions, his body, even his senses. He often indulged in liquor and drugs but he never truly lost control. That was too scary, and the consequences were always hard to deal with. There was always fallout. He would have to pay and he didn't like doing that.

Brian sighed once again. Justin's hands continued to work their magic. He liked Justin … a lot. There was something he had been going to do, but he couldn't remember what it was. Another sigh escaped. Whatever it was it could wait until tomorrow.

Justin listened to the slow even breaths and knew Brian was asleep. He smiled. He knew the man had come there with every intention of fucking him. He had almost let him. He knew deep down he wanted him to. But, and there always was a but, this one was different. Maybe it was the fact that they came from the same place. Maybe it was the fact that Justin really liked the man although he had an asshole streak a mile wide. He was kind and smart and safe. Justin knew that if he told him no, then nothing would happen. He also knew that Brian would use all his wiles to get him to say yes.

Justin smiled again and slid off the bed. He wiped his hands on a towel, grabbed his sketchbook and went to the only chair in the room. He curled up in the armchair and sat studying the sleeping man on the bed. He truly was beautiful. If only… Justin stopped himself. He had refused to play the 'if only' game for a long time. He wasn't going to start now.

But how do you stop your mind from wondering, from wishing. He longed to have someone all his own, someone to love and someone to love him. He had friends, mainly older men like Ferdy and Paulo. He often shared his bed with them. He practised Tantric sex and most of them were more than thrilled with the experiences he provided. For the most part he enjoyed them too. The men he chose to sleep with were all older, kind, smart and caring. They appreciated him and he liked their company. But sometimes it just wasn't enough.

He thought about Miguel, his first love. That had been such a crock of shit, but while he was in it, he had loved every minute. Well, not every minute, but most of them. He wanted that kind of exclusivity, that kind of sharing, that kind of bonding, before it all went wrong.

He looked at Brian's lean, taut body. He could get off on that he had no doubt. Somehow though, he knew Brian wasn't a one man kind of man. He had thought Justin was a whore and had been ready to pay for him. Justin imagined that he had used many men. He seemed pretty callous about the whole thing.

Justin knew that he didn't want just another fuck. He wanted something more. He'd have the fuck too, but he wasn't at all sure that he could leave it at that. If Brian left after they fucked there was nothing he could do about that, so he had to make him want to stay. The beginnings of an idea were forming. It was worth a try. If it didn't work he still had his life here. It wasn't so bad. He'd survive. But he wanted it to work … bad.

Justin got up and retrieved a sheet from a chest by the bed. He flipped it out and covered Brian's body with it. He leaned down and gently kissed the cheek. His hand brushed through Brian's hair. The man snuffled and turned slightly in his sleep.

"Sleep well, sweet prince," Justin whispered. "You're going to need lots of stamina for tomorrow."

He went back to the chair, picked up his sketchbook and pencil and began putting the finishing touches on his drawing. He loved the way it looked. He loved the way Brian looked. Tomorrow could be the beginning or the end. He would take his chances either way.